UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED

By aishatu_xx

Copyright © 2019. All rights reserved. FALAK: In a village where every girl must marry at the age of fifteen... More

PREFACE x BLURB.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 1.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 2.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 3.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 4.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 5.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 6.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 7
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 8.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 9.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 10.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 11.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 12.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 13.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 15.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 16.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 17.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 18.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 19.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 20.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 21.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 22.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 23.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 24.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 25
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 26.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 27.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 28.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 29.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 30.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 31.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 32.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 33.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 34.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 35.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 36.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 37.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 38.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 39.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 40.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: TEA I.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: TEA II.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 41.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 42.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 43.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 44.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 45.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 46.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 47.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 48.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 49.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 50.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 51.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 52.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 53.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 54.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 55.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 56.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 57
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 58.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 59.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 60.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 61.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 62.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 63.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 64.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 65.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 66.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 67.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 68.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 69.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 70.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 71.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 72.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 73.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 74.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 75.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 76.
NEW STORY.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 77.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 78.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 79.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 80.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 81.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 82.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 83.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 84.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 85.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 86.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 87.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 88.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 89.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 90.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 91.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 92.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 93.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 94.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 95.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 96.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 97.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 98.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 99.
EPILOGUE.
BONUS CHAPTER.
Other Books.
Whatever Police Officer- New Book.
To Okadabooks...
New Author's Note

UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 14.

6.4K 971 104
By aishatu_xx

Kano State, Nigeria.
2012.

Shaddad wanted to yell at everyone who crossed his path when he entered the hospital. The girl pissed him off to the core and God should save the person that will get himself lashed at. His calm face is still there but down, he knew he will do the unthinkable, improbable and inconceivable if anyone approaches him with something insensate. He hates that he was the one who picked the village lass from school, his mood is ruined like it'd never being before.

He searched his stepmother's surgery but she wasn't there. The nurses around the place told him that they are in the OT. This only pissed him off more, where the hell is he keeping her? She definitely is not coming to his office, he will go crazy before she left. He's already mad, he will go madder is she spends another minute with him but he has no other option.

With a frustrated breath out, he asked her to follow him and together they walked to his office but he got there before her and after five minutes, she came in. She was busy ogling at the white hospital walls and it doesn't smell like the one back in her village. This one looks and smells amazing so she spend her time checking it out. Hmm, those lab coats looks amazing and she knew she would look good in it. It pushed her to even study well and become a pediatrician.

She sat down silently on the chair that is facing him. She kept quite though, just like from the ride back to the hospital. After looking around his office for good fifteen minutes, she settle herself back and relax and became more lenient. Uninterested, she started looking at her body because she forgot about something and is written on her arms. She can't remember what that is but she knew she wrote it down yesterday when Madeeha said it.

Aha, it's written on her arms but it has started fading away and she can't see much. She pursed her lips, how is she going to ask him to tell her what that means if he's already snapping, biting and attacking her like she's a little child. With a determined, resoluted face, she cursorily glanced up and took the pen he's using from his hand then swerved the paper he's writing on upsidedown so she could write it down.

Shaddad sat there, looking stunned, dazed and shocked beyond words. She dare took the pen he's using and swerved his paper just to write something imprudent. What is wrong with this girl? He thought she's finally learned her lesson that he doesn't like noise but guess not. He wanted to sigh and glare at her but he let his calm face, he can't give her that gratification.

"What are you doing?" He gritted out from his gnashed teeth. He couldn't stop himself from gritting his teeth even though he won't let his calm face decapitate.

"Keep quite!" His jaw dropped, did she just ask him to keep quite just because she's looking at her arm, acting all clandestine.

"What?!" He can't believe she just did that! This girl is really growing dragon's wings, she is asking him to keep quite? Really? In his own office?!

Falak didn't reply and kept looking at her arm, trying to see what she wrote yesterday. A minute later, she started writing down a 'K', narrowing her eyes at her arms which Shaddad finds weird. How can someone be just narrowing his eyes to his arms, looking at nothing! Shaddad is starting to think that she's lost her memory or had been in the mental asylum. She's that crazy to him.

"What does kolinari means?" She asked, keeping the pen and paper down in front of him so he could see her naturally beautiful handwriting and her awfully wrong spelling.

He narrowed his eyes at her, sizing her up with his gaze but she didn't even move since her eyes are fixated on the paper. She really did pronounce it like Madeeha did but she's not sure about the spelling since she's never heard anyone talked about any course culinary. She hates that there are more words for her to learn from the dictionary, why won't life be just easy without you going to school and having to learn another language that is not yours? She don't get why people make it seems like without school you get no life. Maybe she will find out about it later!

Seeing that she's not ready to look up at him and answer him, he sighed and lean back on his chair.

"It's culinary." He wrote the letters under hers with his also beautiful handwriting, not anyway like hers which looks like it comes natural. His looks like he spent some years learning which he did because doctors can't have a bad handwriting, one of his lecturers had once said.

"Oh... What does that mean?" She asked again, curling her hands underneath her chin.

"Anything relating to the practice of cookery or kitchen or activity of cooking." He replied, turning his computer on because he's no more interested in writing his rules down anymore, he should check his father's business.

Falak smiled, wow, that is another word. She never would've gave it that meaning, maybe she would have said something about cutleries but not cooking. Some words can be really complicating that no matter where your sense will heighten, you won't ever get it with your head, you must search for it.

She got bored again, Shaddad was too engrossed in the work he's doing that he didn't even notice when she removed her homework from her bag, that's what she thought but he saw her. She started checking her textbook for the answers but half of them are not there so since it's biology, she thought why shouldn't she ask Shaddad to help her. He's Dr. Shaddad Muhammad Sunusi after all he knows everything.

"Hey, can you please help me with this?" She asked as politely as she could so as to not get snapped at.

"No!" Her eyes widened, how rude is that.

"Please, it's biology and the topic is reproduction. I can't find the answers from this textbook." Shaddad choked on his own spit when he was swallowing but it went through the wrong pipe, she had to use the spurious timing.

"Don't talk to me about that topic!" He snapped, getting uncomfortable with the topic that she let linger around the air between them.

"C'mon, you're a doctor and this should be easy for you. Should I read the question out?" She asked but he immediately stopped her and collect the book from her hand. The girl will cause disaster with her innocence.

After writing the answers in a separate paper for her, Shaddad wanted to throw her out the huge window so she could break all her bones because the building is a nine storey building, a very big hospital. They have everything there is to be in the hospital which requires a lot of rooms and the rooms are very enormous. He wanted to do that but his nurse walked in, Nawar. O, what is he going to do now.

"Good afternoon, sir! You have to be in Bayero University Kano at 5PM for the lectures on medical and surgical emergencies and surviving the first two years of clinical practice." She verballed, looking at Falak perched on the chair curiously.

She knew the girl is not going to be a threat since she's young and still going to school, highschool for that matter. Maybe she's the Queen's the daughter, the stories has been going around that she is back from God knows where. Even if she's not a threat, she knew the girl is very beautiful and can become a threat if she doesn't step up especially because their marriage is permissible.

"Okay, thank you!" He dismissed her with a look and she scurried away making Falak chuckle a little but composed herself when his gaze went back to hers.

As soon as his gaze landed on her, she finds it difficult to breath normal. A primitive rhythm hummed in her blood and her mouth was so dry that she thought nothing on earth will ever be able to wet it. She tried to desperately regain her senses and rational thought but it flew away again when his voice made her frisson. He was saying something in his commanding, predominating voice but she's far too gone to hear that.

"Are you listening?" His face was very calm, too calm but she could sense the undertone of apoplexy, irk, fury and displease so she immediately let her mind wander back to him.

"No, you s-said?" She stuttered out, feeling like she's about to pee her pants because of the looks he's giving her. She doesn't understand his eyes at all and if she's not hallucinating, she saw something flicking.

"I will call Harith to take you with him now." He replied, still looking too calming and soothing for Falak's peace of mind.

"O-okay." She exchanged her gaze back to her fingers to avoid his pointing eyes.

She didn't know what got over her when she snatched the pen from him and even asked him that question. Maybe it was the spice of moment when she's eager to know what it means like she always does whenever she's eager to find out about something. She's always vehement, enthusiastic and fierce when it comes to things like this but she really should know when and not to do that now that she has an enemy.

Shaddad was even touching his jaw earlier because he's tired of speaking, it's been very long since he last spoken like that when it's not important. He hopes this will be the end of his conversations with her ever again. One hour with her and his jaw is already aching, what about a whole day? And he's even going to live with her, just avoid her and her conversations.

This is just the starting point.

*****
Yoyoyoyo!
How are you all doing? Here is another update because I'm the best, yeah? Anyway, thank you all for voting and commenting on this story, that is all I want from you And for answering my random questions❤
RQ; Would you rather teleport anywhere or read minds? Gosh, another trick. I want to travel and I want to hear amebo, you tell me though, which?

©Aishatu_X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 480 17
"Listen to me Qurratul Ayn, before you go, I want to know; did I ever offend you? Is my love for you too little?" I can feel his hand hovering over m...
238K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
3.4K 231 44
Important: The whole book will be in roman urdu Meet Mashal, a 25 y/o happy go lucky neurologist, who was on her way to the top of the excellence lad...
52.7K 2.9K 65
STARTED 28th April 2020 COMPLETED 31st March 2021 NOT EDITED The Love story of a Yakuza and an Ambassador's favorite daughter His name is Sultan Mo...