In Our Friendship's Silence

By RominaFernandez191

Wayo is in love with Phana for 6 years. An unilateral love, which has been taking longer than Ming would wa... More

Change
Regret
Revelation
Fight
Meet
Confusion
Complicated situation
Worry
Confused feelings
Phana
Bad feelings, bad thoughts
Confirmation
Reality
Disagreement
Slipping away
Confrontation
Facing the truth
The date
Coincidence
Interrogatory
Interrogatory 2
A timely rain
The heat between they
A different breakfast
Decision moment
Critical situacion
Crossroads
Without words
Cornered
Cornered 2
The deal
The deal 2
Shyness
Wayo
Ming
Reunion
Needs (desire)
....and the day came
The last stop
The end 1
The end 2
The end 3

Confession

390 21 0
By RominaFernandez191

The next day, Ming was early in the room.  With the newly purchased breakfast, he knocked on the door several times until the child opened rubbing his eyes.
He enter and leave the things in a nearby piece of furniture, and pounced on Wayo to crush him in bed.
-I missed you, my Yoyo.-He said while kissing his cheeks and the other tried to stop him without success.
-Hey, are you happy to see me?
Wayo hit  in his stomach and the other jumped.  He covered his parts.
- It's very early Ming! - the other shouted, getting under the covers.
Ming sat next to him and hugged him.  -I missed you.  You made me worry too much.
Wayo was allowed to hug.  He felt so good in the arms of his friend, he closed his eyes, and breathed in his perfume, so well known.
-Oh Ming if you knew, you wouldn't be like this with me,- he judged inside.

Ming seeing him like that, stung him.
-Hey sleepy, let's have breakfast.
-You know Ming, I didn't tell you last night.  But Phana brought me home.
-Really that good.  You should be happy  .
Wayo looked at the floor, rubbing his feet on the carpet and nervous.
-Ming I have to tell you something.

He didn't want to listen.  What he expected so much for 'Yo, happened.  No, he didn't want to know.
He got up.  Wayo looked at him.
-Finish your breakfast, I have job to do and I can't stay.  See you later.
-Ming wait! -.  The other left quickly, without even turning.

(20/01/2020)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 286 16
📝I fall for that person who was different and mysterious. 📝tharn 🐬all rights are reserved🐬 🐬plagiarism is crime🐬 🐬create original for wattpad�...
2.8M 162K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
14K 890 16
Zhao Yunlan, a rich business man met Shen Wei who is entangled in a troublesome relationship with his partner. What happens when their paths crosses...
7.7K 658 30
Shen Wei who lived in a place where only he knows, received a signal. He followed that signal and reached a world quite different from the world he l...