Ace

By xxdailydolanxx

[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The t... More

Careful
Ace
Intense
Actions
Deadly
Attractive
Touch
Stained
Protect
Dissappear
Glimmer
Bullshit
Courage
Blur
Roughly
Soul
Definite
Trust
King
Opposites
Human
Hurt
Angry?
Precise
Fazed
Happiness
Nothing
Alarms
Married
Without you
Dignity
Pain
Impulse
Combat
Savour
Bad dream ?
Glances
Dreaming
Home
Too much
Rare
My guy
Taste
Ace's shoulder
Darkness
Best reason
Mercy
Monster
Tight
Warm
Mischievous
Fly
Leader
Refuse
Us
Gaze
Silent
Selfless
Ache
Try
Eyes
Flame
Lept
Slope
Gentle
Sniffle
Cradled
Beneath
Admit
Explore
Blood
Struggles
Hush
Silver
Scrunch
Eager
Droplets
Blue
Statue
Insane
Parker
Empire
Know
Nurture
Ghost
Idea
Destress
Supply
Caved
Birthday
Flash
Raid
Rage
Sharp
Treat
Afraid
Cold
Traced
Accomplished

Italian

1.7M 35K 47.4K
By xxdailydolanxx

I lay on his chest as we talked . The only light in the room was the tv that was facing our bed .

"Teach me some Italian" I chirped , playing with his hand that rested on my waist , pulling me closer to him . "Mm okay" he lay on his other arm . "Cagna is a female dog" . His accent changed when he spoke Italian , it got deeper . "Cagna" I repeated , getting a nod off of Ace . "Sole is the sun" . The words just rolled off tongue like it was effortless. "Sole" i grinned , knowing I pronounced it wrong . "Sad is triste" he rolled his R . I attempted to copy him but he chuckled at me when I failed .

"Okay I'm bad at this" I giggled into his chest. The smile on his face slowly faded as he looked at me . He pressed his lips against mine , grabbing my face . "Ti amo" he muttered , whilst staring at me with a soft look in his eyes . "What does that mean" I questioned , my eyelids becoming heavy all of a sudden . "Nothing you have to worry about" he kissed my forehead as I drifted off asleep while he watched the tv .

I woke up at about 4 am to Ace standing out on the balcony . He had left the door open so it was freezing . He had only his boxers on while his chain hung from around his neck . He was taking in the moonlight , his eyes were closed and his back muscles were tense . I climbed out of bed silently , and approached Ace ,my footsteps making no noise . I hugged him from behind , catching him off guard . I felt his muscles at my touch as he let out a deep breath .

I kissed his shoulder before leaning my head against his back . "Did I wake you?" He asked with a gentle tone . "No" I muttered half asleep basically drooling on him . "Why are you up ?" I grumbled with my eyes shut , taking in his scent . He had a strong ,musky ,masculine smell and I wouldn't change it for the world . "I'm just thinking" he mumbled quietly while staring at the stars . "Thinking about what ?"I murmured falling asleep with my arms around him ; He was like my own personal heater , my cold hands were resting on his warm skin . I don't know how he was still warm standing outside in freezing weather .

I could see the condensation of our breath in the air due to the coldness . "I'm thinking about the Mafia and if they need my help, I mean I know they don't , but I constantly worry about it and if I'm doing a good enough job to keep the recruits in check" Ace rambled as he shook his head defeatedly as if it was bad thing to care about the Mafia . He ran his hand through his hair stressfully from worrying about the Mafia so much . "You care , that more than what my father ever did for our Mafia" I scoffed at him . I can't believe he thinks he's not doing a good job , I think he's a great leader and boss , even though he can be an asshole sometimes .

"Yeah" he sighed , agreeing with me . "You need sleep , come on" I tugged his arm , pulling him back to bed with me . "I'm only going to bed because you're going to be in it" he grinned with a cheeky smile . "I'm okay with that" I smiled softly at him , pulling the blankets across my body . He lay next to me before I snuggled up close to him , one of my legs stretched across his body . I was playing with his hands while he shut his eyes , trying to sleep for me . I think if I wasn't here , he wouldn't sleep . He would probably sit around , maybe scribble in his journal for awhile .

"Your hand is so tough" I chirped with a soft tone, running my finger over the calloused skin on his palm. "Yeah" he let out a deep breath . "It's probably from holding guns" Ace uttered admittedly, sounding exhausted. He may not know it yet but I know he doesn't like to kill people. The way he reacts after killing someone isn't happy it's just.....numb , he just became numb to feeling guilt or remorse for things that did and the people he killed. "Ace , how did you feel when you first killed someone?" My eyebrows frowned curiously as I continued to play with his hand , lying on his chest .

"My first kill" he huffed like he was trying to remember. But the way his body tensed when I mentioned it , told me that he remembered. "Fuck" he sighed , rubbing his forehead stressfully. "It's okay , you don't have to talk about it" my fingers ran along the veins that went up Ace's arm . "No , it's you . I can tell you ; I trust you " he took a deep breath in , he was very tense and seemed slightly thrown off by the memory .

"I was 9 , it was my birthday actually and my father said that he had a surprise for me . I shouldn't of believed him" Ace scoffed shaking his head . "So he took me to our current base that was only newly built at the time and took me to one of the cells ; he had a man handcuffed to a pole in the corner of this dimly lit cell . He told me that killing him was my birthday gift" Ace chuckled probably at how insane it sounds when he says it out loud. "I told him I didn't want my gift so he said that if I didn't kill him , the man would slowly die in the cell anyways and that he would take everything away from me . Everything being my toys to my bed" I watched as Ace close his eyes , trying to remember back to that day .

He doesn't try to repress or forget his memories of the abuse his father put him through . He lives in them , replays them almost . He's not afraid of them , he faces them head on . He was really stubborn but strong and I think that's what I admire most about him . He's fearless ; He's brave .

"Even after my fathers threat , I still refused to kill him" . "Then because I refused , my father left me in the same cell . He came back and punched me repeatedly until I agreed to kill the man" He bit his lip while his eyes were shut . "The man and I had conversation while my father was gone . The man had told me that it was okay if I killed him because he liked me and thought I was a good kid. He told me as long as I gave him a quick death , he wouldn't mind" Ace chuckled at his 9 year old self for believing any better . "The gun was in my hands , but my father had to pull the trigger and then , he was dead" Ace shrugged , reaching over to the cigarettes on the bedside table and lit one , savouring the smoke .

I felt my heart sink slowly for him .

Im thinking about making Ace an instagram page , would you guys follow it or nah ? ~ A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2K 32
"Darling, I don't think you know who you're dealing with." "No, I don't think you know who you're dealing with, buddy." I giggled sarcastically. He...
3.1K 34 39
A 17-year-old girl with a lot in her past and covering her identity of being a she-devil, Meets a boy who hides his occupation as a Mafia don... in a...
48K 507 32
Ace De Luca, the heir to the Italian mafia Known as the devils nightmare Alayah Hernandez, the Spanish mafia princess Known as the devils best frien...