๐™๐™๐™ง๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™ง | ๐™—๐™ญ๐™— ๐™ค๏ฟฝ...

By awgenization

Some oneshots I think on a daily basis. Completed June 2020. More

Description!
oops
Beyond Scared Straight. x Playboiuzi
Beyond Scared Straight Pt.2
met gala. x A$APJaden
Love Galore. x Playboiuzi
surprise. x A$APTyler
guardian x A$APTyler
Gangsta Paradise. x Playboiuzi
Worth it. x Playboiuzi
phone calls. x A$APTyler
Regrets. x Playboiuzi
sweetheart. x A$APJaden
prom. x A$APJaden
bad boy. x A$APTyler
See You Again. x A$APJaden
sneaky. x A$APCarti
Relapsing. x A$APUzi
Relapsing. x A$APUzi Part 2
magnolia. x Playboiuzi
discourage. x A$APUzi
CPR. x PlayboiOcean
Scheduled Time. x Playboiuzi
choosing. x PlayboiOcean
sweetheart PT.2 x A$APJaden
Sicky. x SuperDuperYachty
desire. x PlayboiOcean
Long Time. x PlayboiOcean
Valentine's Day Lover. x PlayboiOcean
Dump Him x Playboiuzi
High School x Playboiuzi
Oprah's Bank Account x Lil Yachty and Drake
i want you. x SuperDuperYachty
Love & Hip Hop: New York x Multi
Bad Behaviour x A$APJaden
welcome x A$APTyler
thank you, next. x A$APCarti
rain. x SuperDuperYachty
tour dates. x SuperDuperYachty
first time x A$APJaden
reunited. x SuperDuperYachty
new magic wand. x A$APUzi
company. x A$APCarti
๐™‹๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™€ ๐™๐™’๐™Š
No Photos. x A$APCarti
forever young. x Playboiuzi
20 min x A$APScott
Hold on, We're going home x SuperDuperYachty
R.I.P. x A$APTyler (part one).
R.I.P. x A$APTyler (part two).
High School. x Playboiuzi
Dip (Remix). x Playboiuzi
pain. x A$APScott
highest in the room. x A$APCarti
Grab The Wheel. x A$APScott
Q&A
Team Rocket. x A$APCarti
Secure The Bag. (Part One) x A$APUzi
Q&A Reponses!
Secure the Bag. (Part 2) x A$APUzi
Middle of the Summer x A$APCarti
Fine Whine x A$APTyler
Down with the Clique. x A$APScott
A$APScott
Fine Whine (Part 2) x A$APTyler
Fine Whine (Part 3) x A$APTyler
Orange Soda. x A$APScott
Love & Hip Hop: New York x Multi (PART 2)
Q&A Questions
Q&A Part 2 Responses
best interest. x A$APScott
can't feel my legs. x troliver
wasted. x Troliver
Testing - A$AP Rocky
cherry bomb. x A$APJaden
molly no stylist. x A$APCarti
molly no stylist (Part 2). x A$APCarti
Okay last thing

first sight. x A$APUzi

2K 65 17
By awgenization

When Symere has a stuttering problem while meeting Rakim.

Includes:
•Fluff

Symere walked in the new school once again, being one week inside the school. His green dreads made him stand out, especially his shirts and hoodies.

He was wearing a slipknot hoodie with girly hair pins in his dreads, somehow catching everyone eyes. He looked down on the floor, like he always do. Not letting anyone see the bruises on his face since they was too bright.

Rakim was laughing with his crew, seeming being the loudest one in the hallways. They had only 23 minutes left before they head to classes going separate ways.

"Rocky stop lying you almost fingered me that one time!" Tyler exclaimed, throwing a fry at his best friend.

"We was drunk!" Rocky shaked his head. Gazzy laughed, seeing a kid with green hair walking down the hall.

"Who's that?" Gazzy pointed, making Tyler point his finger down.

"Oh that's the new kid. I forgot his name but he's in my Computer Lab." Omar shrugged, eating some fruit snacks.

Rocky watched him, since everyone was talking about him. The hair clips caught his eyes, looking at the small figure.

"I'll be back..." Rocky chased after the boy, leaving his crew.

"Rocky! You dumbass you left your backpack!" Carti shaked his head, gotta watch after his cousin shit.

Rocky speed down the hall, catching up to the small figure. "Hey!"

Symere raised his eyebrow and turned around, seeing the boy he always saw in all of his classes.

Rocky came up, seeing his neck cast on him.

"Hey, the names Rakim but people call me Rocky."

"Hi..." He said lowly.

He seen that Rakim was taller than him, making him look smaller. Symere always felt short in the first place, since he's only 5'4.

"What's your name mamas?" Rocky said, making Symere blushed.

"M-my name is S-Symere.." Symere said, hating his stuttering.

He had when he was 5, always getting bullied for it. The situation got worse when someone almost killed him in school, beating him bloody till he almost couldn't breathe. He had to move schools, landing up in this school.

"Nice to meet you, Symere." Rocky said politely.

Symere inside was catching butterflies, being flustered up.

Why he's being nice to me? Nobody have even been this nice to me. Symere thought, fixing his backpack straps.

♡♡♡

Since that day, they've been friends. He introduced them to the group which they accepted him, finding him cute of his stutter.

It made Symere finally happy, he was happy that he had friends.

They was sitting in the cafeteria, have gotten their food from the Walmart down the block. Symere was sitting next to Rocky, letting Rocky feed him.

"Symere when you gonna get the cast taken off your neck?" Carti asked.

Symere shrugged, sitting his phone down on the table.

"If this doesn't offense you in anyway...." Symere raised his eyebrow.

"How you got in it?" Tyler asked. "If you don't mind me asking.."

Symere bit his lip, having the memory all come back to him.

"A kid a-day my o-old school one d-day..."

"He...He b-beat me in the c-classroom till I couldn't b-breathe..." Everyone gasped around him, feeling so bad.

"Why??" Gazzy asked, giving him a hug.

"My stuttering p-problem.." Symere shed a tear, everyone felt bad.

Rocky brought him into a hug, kissing him on the forehead. Symere nodded in his chest, crying loudly.

"It's okay, I gotchu..." Rocky left the table with Symere, leaving everyone shock and disturbed.

Rocky took him to the bathroom, trying let him hyperventilate. Rocky kissed him multiple times, rubbing his back.

Symere accepted in his arms, knowing he was safe. Rocky smiled, hearing his crush breathing calmly.

"You okay Sy?" He said, fixing one of Symere's hair clips.

He nodded, holding Rocky longer. "Hug me all you want, I'm here..." Rocky said, softly smiling.

"Thank you." Symere only said, making Rocky confused.

He pulled away, simply in confusion. "Why??"

"Thank you for being my f-friend. I'll never h-had friends like t-this. So I'll thank you so m-much." Symere smiled, Rakim pulling him into a kiss.

Rakim smirked, finally they had their first official kiss. Symere felt the butterflies come out, and it felt great.

They pulled away, looking each other in the eyes. Symere was such in a daze, he never had something like this.

"Symere? You okay?" Rocky chuckled, touching his face.

Symere happily sighed, kissing him again.

♡♡♡

2 months later...

"Hey Sy!" Tyler yelled, running to his best friend.

"Hi, how've y-you been?" Symere hugged him, felt so long he saw his bestfriend.

Even though they didn't see each other for the weekend.

"I've been on the piano, pretty cool I can say." Tyler fixed his bucket hat, making Symere smile.

They was chatting until a rope of arms sneaked up on Symere, making him turn around and smile.

It was his boyfriend Rakim, standing by him was Omar and Carti.

Yes, they made it official. They was talking and Rocky took him out to dates. Symere tried to tell him no, but he did it anyway.

Rakim felt he was special to him, knowing what happened. He wanted to treat Symere like a queen.

"Good m-morning Rakim." Rakim kissed him on the cheek, embracing his small figure.

"Mornin'."

Tyler coughed, putting their lobely dovey eyes on him. "But anyways, like I was saying, you have the homework for Art?"

"Oh, y-yeah I have i-it." Symere said, digging in his pocket for the folded homework.

"You o-only have to d-do is look a-at the s-shapes and put t-them in order." Tyler nodded, thanking Symere.

They walked together in the hallways, knowing all of them have a free period together.

"Symere...?"

He looked up at Rakim, still having his arm around him. "I wanted to give you this. A gift from me."

Rocky smiled, giving him the box. Symere stopped, slowly opening it.

He gasped, seeing it was a necklace of Rocky's name on it. He hugged his tall boyfriend, waiting for him to put it on.

"Thank you R-Rakim." Symere felt the chain laid on his skin.

Symere kissed him, letting Rocky put his tongue in. Tyler gagged while watching the sight, putting his eyes in his phone.

"All for you babe." He picked up Symere, kissing him softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

909K 34.8K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.6M 54.6K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
279K 9.5K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
115K 4.1K 83
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...