Unfaithful | Jenlisa

Galing kay Nerdy_Frozen

"I knows she's unfaithful and it's killing me inside to know she's happy with some other guy." - Lalisa Manob... Higit pa

Unfaithful
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17 - Play Track; Unfaithful
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Play Track; Take a Bow
Last Song; Take a Bow
???
Encore; Hope Not

9

31.3K 1K 1.2K
Galing kay Nerdy_Frozen

×-×-×-×

"Sorrow in my soul, everything feels wrong, she really loves his company."

×-×-×-×

6:47 pm

Lisa arrived at the restaurant where she and Jennie will meet up to have dinner. The blonde arrived earlier to prepare a little surprise for her most favorite girl.

They plan on discussing their future marriage over dinner and Lisa really wanted to have a night out with the raven-haired girl because she 'misses her'.

"Good evening ma'am." One of the restaurant staff greets her on the entrance, "Do you have a reservation?"

"Yes, under Manoban, Lisa Manoban. I reserved a private room for two." Lisa answered.

The staff looked at their clip board and flipped some pages, "Ah, Ms. Manoban. Let me take you to your table." they smiled and led Lisa down the aisle where a hallway full of doors were located.

"Ahm, I called in to prepare some stuff in the room. Is it ready?" Lisa asked.

Lisa and the staff stopped infront of an elegant looking door, "Yes Ms. Manoban. I hope it lives up to your standard." the staff opens the door.

Lisa felt impressed and gave the room a look over. It was dimly lit with the candles only used as the source of light. There were white rose petals and white rose arrangements scattered in the room which she personally ordered. The room had a soothing aroma due to the scented candles. Over all, the entire thing felt so intimate. A perfect dinner with the person she cherishes the most.

"Thank you. This is more than enough." Lisa gratefully looks at the staff.

"You're welcome Ms. Manoban. The food you also personally requested to be cooked by your father is ready to be served. Just ring the bell beside you so we will be notified to bring you your dinner." the staff pointed at the silver bell on top of the candle lit table.

Lisa suddenly remembers something, "My fiancé may come in late. Please guide her here. Her name is Jennie Kim." she said with an ecstatic tone.

"We will. I wish you guys an enjoyable dinner." the staff bowed and closed the door.

Lisa walked to the candle lit table and sat down on the chair.

I hope Jennie likes it, I can't wait to see her surprised face. A fond smile errupted from her lips.

Lisa searched for her phone in her bag and turned it on.

6:56 showed the clock on her phone.

Lisa opened her messaging app and composed a message to Jennie.

To Kitten <3
What time will you arrive?
Sent 6:56pm

Lisa turned off her phone and put it on the table, just beside her. She patiently waited for Jennie's reply.

Minutes go by and still no vibration from the phone.

Lisa sighs and leans back on her chair. She closes her eyes.

She probably has her phone on mute or vibrate again.

Lisa crosses her arms over her chest and starts humming one of her favorite songs. This song has been stuck on her head since the first time Seulgi made her listen to it.

In someway, Lisa can relate to the lyrics...

Tell me who you think you are,

Coming in to break my heart...

Lisa starts to softly sing under her breath, while her head bobs with the songs music playing inside her head.

Tears are on the floor, got the symptoms in my heart,

So tell me what's the cure for you,

Cause girl you make me so confused...

Lisa opens her eyes and props her arms on the table, her chin leaning down on the palm of her hand. She starts tapping her fingers on the table to the beat of the song.

You got me feeling like a psycho, psycho,

Got me chasing shots of NyQuil, NyQuil

Without you, I get antsy and upset.

But with you, I fall apart.

Girl look what you've started,

You keep acting heartless...

Lisa glanced at her phone.

7:11 pm

The two was supposed to meet at 7pm but Jennie texted Lisa that she may be late. Yet Jennie hasn't texted nor contacted her since their last conversation.

Lisa grabs her phone and searched for Jennie's contact. She pressed call and it starts to ring.

Ring...

Ring...

Lisa starts singing again as she's waiting for Jennie to answer the phone.

Don't look back.

Just like that, show me who you really are,

Thought we'd get through it, we tried but we blew it,

Everything will be okay.

The other end of the line stops ringing.

The number you have dialed is either unattended or out of coverage area, please try again later. The automated voice for unanswered phones greeted Lisa instead.

Lisa clenched her teeth but then releases another sigh. How many more sighs must she release this evening?

Lisa turned off her phone in impatience.

It's alright, Everything will be okay.

Lisa still patiently waits for Jennie.

7:30 pm

Lisa got bored so she decided to play a game on her phone that Jisoo downloaded and encouraged her to play. It's a game where you have to put a bunch of cubes on top of each other, and its called Minecraft. To be honest, Lisa has no idea what she's doing. Jisoo has weird game prefences. In short, Jisoo is just weird.

7:45 pm

It only took Lisa a short amount of time to get bored with a game she doesn't even know how to even play. Lisa exited the game and opened her messaging app instead.

My Kitten <3
Yoohoo Nini? Where are you?
Sent 7:45 pm

Is her phone turned off? What if she has a dead battery? Or worse? Kidnapped?! Lisa worriedly thinks but then shakes her head to get rid of the bad thoughts.

My Kitten <3
Jennie? Is your phone dead?
Sent 7:48 pm

Lisa pauses.

My Kitten <3
Nvmd that's a stupid question of course you can't reply when your phone is dead.
Sent 7:48 pm

Lisa was itching to call Rosé or Jisoo, but she doesn't want to bother the two from their own night out.

Lisa just turns off her phone again to ease her nerves. She's not replying. Hopefully she'll come soon.

It's Alright. Everything will be okay.

Lisa patiently waits, again.

An hour passes by with still no reply from Jennie...

8:48 pm

Lisa stares at the candles on the table. The candles are slowly melting. Half of the original height was already gone.

My Kitten <3
I'm getting worried. Where are you now?  It's been more than an hour... Text me pls
Sent 8:48 pm

And another hour

9:48 pm

Lisa was awoken from her sleepy state when she heard a knock from the door. She sits up straight, thinking that it's already Jennie on the other side of the door. Lisa fixed herself to appear presentable.

One of the supposed waitress that will be serving Lisa poked her head from the door, "Um, Ms. Manoban. Ms. Kim still hasn't arrived." she gave Lisa an apologetic smile.

"Would you perhaps want for us to serve you your food right now?" the waitress politely asks.

Lisa waves her hands, "No thank you. I'll just wait for my fiancé. I'm still not hungry anyway." she smiles and pats her belly.

The waitress hesitantly nods her, "If you need anything ma'am, please don't hesitate to ring the bell." she closes the door.

Lisa's stomach let's out a groan in protest.

Another hour passes with still no sign of Jennie

10:48 pm

Lisa was now angry.

She tries calling Jennie again, and just like before, the call was left unanswered.

My Kitten <3
If you didn't want to have dinner with me, you could have just said so. Just saves me the time from waiting over nothing.

Lisa angrily types.

She was about to send it but her thumb stops just before she clicks 'send'

Lisa drops her phone on the table.

She massaged her forehead to release the pent up anger. Once her anger was gone,  she grabs her phone again to type out a message to Jennie.

My Kitten <3
Jennie, please text me back. I'll go home. Let's just reschedule dinner for another time. I hope you're no longer busy.
Sent 10:52 pm

Lisa's anger now turned to a sadness.

Sadness turned to pain.

Pain turned to heartbreak.

Heartbreak turned to tears.

It's not Alright. Everything is not okay.

11:00 pm

The restaurant closes at exactly 12 am.

Once Lisa finally composed herself,  she rings the bell beside her.

After a few seconds, the door opens and the waitress from before greets her.

"Is there anything you need Ms. Manoban?" the waitress politely greets.

Lisa masked her pain and gave the waitress a beaming smile, "Oh, can I get the food for take out. My fiancé seems to be tired. We'll just eat dinner at our place instead."

The waitress freezes and looks at her in surprise and disbelief but then composes herself, "Yes Ms. Manoban. I'll be with your food in a few minutes, please excuse me." she bows and closes the door.

True to her word, the waitress arrived with the food inside paper boxes that's in a paper bag.

Lisa stands up and fixes her things.

The waitress trudges down towards Lisa and offers the paper bag to her.

Lisa great fully smiles, "Thank you." and takes the bag from the waitress.

Lisa quietly walks to the door and twists the knob,

"Um, Ms. Manoban." the waitress calls out.

Lisa stops and looks over her shoulders in confusion.

The waitress clears her throat and avoids any eye contact with Lisa, "I know I'm in no business with you and your— uh, fiancé and I know this may sound offending to you but, I think— just think, ok? That you should try reconsidering marrying this person....?"

Lisa whips her head towards the waitress and looks at her furiously, "Excuse me?!—"

"Wait!" the waitress raises both of her hands in front of her like a 'Stop' sign. "Let me explain!"

Lisa faltered.

"I mean— your fiancé seems to be a prick"

"What?!" Lisa gapes at the girl.

"—and they stood you up—"

"She did not!" Lisa angrily retorts.

"—so how sure are you that she wouldn't do the same thing to you when you're there waiting at the altar?" the waitress gives Lisa a weary look.

Lisa just blinks.

There was a moment of silence,  the waitress dropped her hands.

"I— J-Jennie will never do that." Lisa's voice broke. "You're wrong and you had no right to just say that and accuse Jennie. You had no right." her eyes start to sting, a sign that she was about to cry. Again.

"You have no right to assume things and make decisions for me about my relationship. I love Jennie and she loves me. Who are you anyway?! I don't even know you! Yet you have the audacity to say those things!" Lisa furiously opens the door and slams it shut. She stomps her way out of the restaurant, tears were falling down her cheeks.

It'snotAlrightEverythingisnotokay.

Somewhere...

A raven-haired girl on robes was sitting on a bed while tightly gripping her phone. Her eyes reflect guilt, she bites her lips to overlap the sudden dull ache she felt from her heart.

Her eyes skim over the miss calls and onslaught of messages from a certain person filled with questions and worry.

The girl turns off her phone, warily glancing at the bathroom door that has now been opened. Out came a topless man with a towel wrapped around his hips.

"That was refreshing. I feel a little better now." the man smiles and walks toward the direction of the closet.

"Good, I'm glad to hear it." the raven-haired girl, Jennie, softly says as she places her phone on the bedside table.

"Stay for the night?" the guy, Kai, grabbed a boxer on his closet and changed in front of Jennie.

But Lisa says she's back home...

"Can't— I have to go home." Jennie looks at her discarded clothes on the floor.

Oh God why...

The guilt drowns her again.

Kai slumps on his bed causing it to bounce.

"Please? I'm still not feeling that well yet." Kai gives her a pouty sad look. "Just for tonight?"

Jennie bites her lip in contemplation.

Lisa's home...

Jennie tightly closes her eyes.

"Please?"

I'm sorry Lisa

Jennie falls and lies on the bed, back to Kai's arms. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

57.6K 803 22
GP. SMUT. Angst. Mature content (18) Book 1 of Betrayal Series Lisa You're the only thing that makes sense, the only good thing in my life. I will...
16.3K 545 6
They said there are only two things why past lovers are still friends. Either they are still in love, or they never were. But does that mean Jennie...
60.7K 2.7K 9
Years after Blackpink disbanded, Lisa Manoban is unwittingly introduced to Jennie Kim in a small underground music event the latter was curating in B...
321K 7.2K 68
Lisa Manoban who has a different kind of work, a very different one. Jennie Kim who happened to be a bitch but an innocent girl in terms of sex. Wil...