[SAIDA] Broken Promise

By heyitsminji

"Sana.. Promise me one thing.. Don't leave my side.." Dahyun said, "Please.." She mumbled. "I promise." Sana... More

Trailer I - Broken Promise
Prologue
Chapter I - Mission
Chapter II - Minatozaki
Chapter III - First Encounter
Chapter IV - Unexpected
Chapter V - Oops
Chapter VI - She's back
Chapter VII - Train me
Chapter VIII - Training
Chapter IX - Thirdwheel?
Chapter X - Date?
Chapter XI - Threat
Chapter XII - Concert
Chapter XIII - Uninvited Visitor
Chapter XIV - Vacation
Chapter XVI - PENGUIN
Chapter XVII - Alley
Chapter XVIII - Appointment
Chapter XIX - Gangnam
Chapter XX - Information
Chapter XXI - Warehouse
Chapter XXII - Kidnapped
Chapter XXIII - Planning
Chapter XXIV - Escaping
Epilogue
UPDATE

Chapter XV - Hawaii

1.8K 74 10
By heyitsminji

3rd PERSON's POV

"Korea is huge..." Dahyun said as she looks at the window, "This isn't your first time right?" Chaeyoung who is beside Dahyun asked, "Nope.. But I was a kid back then..." Dahyun replied and chuckled.

"I'll go sleep, You also should sleep.. It's going to be long flight." Chaeyoung said as she close her eyes, "Yes Ma'am." Dahyun replied and chuckled.

-

"Shortly, we will land in Hawaii." The captain announced, Chaeyoung slowly opened her eyes and patted Dahyun, "Wake up..." Chaeyoung said quietly and after a few 'WAKE UP!' Dahyun finally opened her eyes.

"We're going to land soon." Chaeyoung said while stretching her arms.

-

-

They waited for their service van to arrive, "We're going to stay in Ritz-Carlton Hotel." Jihyo said to the younger three, "Isn't that hotel.. one of the most expensive?!" Chaeyoung shouted, "Well, We aren't paying.." Jihyo replied and chuckled, "How rich is JYPE?!" Chaeyoung asked, "They have two of the most famous soloist, they have a girl group who always have sold out tour.." Jihyo said and smiled. (JYPE spent nearly a million for their vacation)

"Oh, It's here." Jihyo said while pointing at the white van approaching them, It parked in front of them and the driver approached them, "Welcome to Hawaii." The driver said and bowed, "Thank you." Jihyo replied and bowed. (Bold – English)

"I'll be your driver for the whole vacation." The driver said and smiled, "You speak Korean?!" Chaeyoung said, "Yes, I do." The driver replied, "I'm from Korea but I work here." The driver added and smiled.

"I'll help you with your luggaes." The driver said and then he grabbed the luggages a placed it in the back of the van, "Our first destination will be your hotel." The driver said as he gets in the driver seat and chuckled; the other four went inside also and sat down comfortably.

"I'll introduce myself, my name is Choi Eugene." The driver said while focusing on the road, "Don't worry, I already know you girls, No need to introduce." He added and smiled. (Well, If you know the drama.. then one point for you)

-

-

"We're here, I'll help you with your luggages." Eugene said as he exits the car went to the back of the van, He placed all the luggages down, "I'll be back here tomorrow morning, 9:00 AM" He added.

"Thank you." Jihyo stated and bowed, "See you tomorrow." Jihyo added and smiled, Eugene bowed back and left.

-

"So you two will share a room and Mina and I will share a room also." Jihyo said, Dahyun and Chaeyoung nodded, "Let's go." Mina said and then they went inside the elevator together with the staff that helped them with their luggages.

-

-

TIMESKIP : Early in the morning, Tuesday.

"The breakfast here is delicious." Dahyun said as she eats her food, "True." Chaeyoung replied, "Eugene is going to arrive soon, We should eat fast." Jihyo stated as she glances at her watch.

-

"Good Morning." Eugene said and bowed, "I'll tour you to different tourist spots in Maui." Eugene stated, "It's going to be a long drive to Maui so you can rest while we're on our way there." He added.

They went inside the van and sat comfortably, "We will visit Maui Ocean Center, Lahaina Historic Trail, and more." Eugene said as he starts driving. (I searched all of this.. I haven't tried travelling to another country.. xD)

-

-

After the long drive they finally arrived in their first destination, Maui Ocean Center, "I'll be staying here in the van." Eugene said, "You'll not come with us?" Mina asked, "No, Ma'am. Don't worry I have experienced this things." Eugene said and smiled.

The four of them went inside, "Wow.. It's beautiful.." Chaeyoung mumbled while looking at the fishes around them.

-

After exploring the whole Maui Ocean Center and after taking a lot of pictures they went back to the van and went to their next destination which is the Lahaina Historic Trail.

Jihyo and Chaeyoung fell asleep while Dahyun and Mina is watching the view outside.

-

They arrived in Lahaina Historic Trail, "It's going to be a long walk, Goodluck." Eugene said and chuckled.

They walked the trail and saw beautiful historic things, It was a long walk so they brought water bottles.

-

-

After they toured not that many tourist spots, Eugene decided to bring them to a beach to witness the sunset, "The sunset here is beautiful." Eugene said as he looks at the sun that is about to set. (sun that is about to set.. ye.. whatever haha)

"I'm exhausted.. but maybe this sunset will energize me.." Chaeyoung mumbled and chuckled.

They watched the sunset, and after watching it they decided to eat dinner and they invited Eugene to eat with them, Eugene picked one of the best dining spot in Maui for them.

"Don't be shy." Jihyo said and chuckled, "Thanks.." Eugene replied.

They ordered the food that they want to eat and started eating.

-

TIMESKIP : Eugene brought them back to their hotel.

"Thank you for today." The four of them said in unison and bowed, "No problem, Goodnight." Eugene replied and bowed also.

-

-

Wednesday, they went to the beach and had fun, they swim together except Dahyun since she has injury, they watched the sunset together and they talked about things.

"If I do something that will ruin the mission.. You'll scold me right.." Dahyun said and chuckled, "We won't since you're dedicated to this job.. right.." Chaeyoung replied as she hugs Dahyun, and the other two did the same they hugged Dahyun, "Ye.. right.." Dahyun mumbled.

- ( I decided to do this since I'm too lazy to write long chapters for each day.)

Thursday, Eugene brought them to different restaurant to try different kinds of food.

They visited a famous seafood restaurant that the four of them liked.

-

Friday, they stayed in the hotel and they enjoyed the spa service, They watched the sunset in maknae's room balcony.

"Thank you for.. taking care of me..." Dahyun mumbled loudly, "I'm so happy that I was able to meet you guys.." Dahyun said and smiled, the three girls hugged Dahyun "We love you." They said in unison, "Don't make me cry.." Dahyun said and laughed.

-

Saturaday, The day they will go back to Korea.

They bid goodbye to Eugene and Eugene drove them to the airport and helped them with their luggages, "I hope we see you again." Mina said and bowed, "I'll be back in Korea soon, for my vacation." Eugene said and smiled.

"We hope to see you there then." Jihyo said, "Have a safe flight back to Korea." Eugene said as he bowed to them, "Have a safe drive back home." The four said in unison and bowed.

Eugene bid goodbye and the four went inside the airport.

-

They boarded the plane, Dahyun and Chaeyoung sat beside each other and Jihyo and Mina sat beside each other.

-

"The time we had in Hawaii was really fun." Dahyun said as she looks at the window that shows the whole view of Hawaii, Dahyun then looked at Chaeyoung who's asleep.

Dahyun decided to sleep so she closes her eyes and drifted to her dreamland. (More like nightmare land)

Dahyun is in a empty dark room, She looks around and saw Sana standing in front of her, Holding a gun, Dahyun looks at her hand and saw that she's holding gun also.

"I guess what you said is true, we're meant to be enemies." Sana said while looking at Dahyun, "And I'm the one who's destined to end your life." Sana said as she slowly points her gun to Dahyun.

"You killed my father!" Sana shouted while pointing her gun to Dahyun, "I-" Dahyun wasn't able to finish her sentence when she heard a gunshot, She looked at Sana with teary eyes, "Silence!" Sana shouted while looking at Dahyun with no emotion.

"I hate you!" Sana shouted causing Dahyun to drop her gun and drop to her knees, "You lied to me!" Sana added as she slowly approaches Dahyun, "I- I didn't kill your father.." Dahyun said while crying.

"You didn't kill my father?" Sana sarcastically asked, "You helped the person who killed my father! It was you who found my father's hidden base!" Sana shouted as she slaps Dahyun with her gun causing Dahyun to cough up blood, "I- It wasn't me... It wasn't us.." Dahyun said, "Penguin... Myoui.. Mina" Sana said while circling Dahyun.

"N- No... It's not her!" Dahyun shouted, "It's her twin sister, Mina covered up what her twin sister did!" Dahyun added, "Shut up!" Sana said as she kicks Dahyun in the stomach, "You're still associated with the person who killed my father!" Sana shouted.

Dahyun slowly gets up and then she slowly approach Sana even though Sana is pointing her gun at Dahyun, "Stop right there!" Sana shouted but Dahyun didn't stop, She grabbed Sana's gun and pointed it near her heart, "W- What are you doing?!" Sana shouted while trying to remove Dahyun's grip.

BANG!

-

"To all passengers, We're going to land soon." The captain announced, "You okay, Dub?" Chaeyoung asked Dahyun's who's breathing heavily, "Y- Ye.. I'm fine." Dahyun replied.

A secret has been revealed.. oh..

You know.. this nightmare will really happen... The Hawaii trip was fun but the nightmare.. lol.. If you're confused about the last part... i'll explain it in the next chapter.. i guess..

I thought the file got corrupted... thank god it wasn't... - I wrote this note the day I posted this chapter since I really thought it got corrupted hahaha

- M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 931 25
You are the notorious vigilante battling for vengeance. When a mysterious, joyful girl comes along your way, offering to team up with you for justice...
8.9K 319 34
Y/n mafia queen. Kim dahyun innocent girl. What happens if the mafia queen has a soft spot for a little tofu. First story please enjoy.
37.8K 762 18
Another fanfic story on MiTzu (Mina x Tzuyu) and it's gxg! "I'm just hurting myself...Maybe i am avoiding Tzuyu, after all...So i won't hurt myself...