Forsaken By Sword (On-Hold)

De Phantom_Foxx

Y/N,a knight of Seiros fighting unending battle that left him life threatening wounds but as his finally brea... Mai multe

Character Development and Prologue
Chapter 1 - The choice
Chapter 2 - First day of teaching and laziness
Chapter 3 - The dagger is better than the sword
Chapter 4 - The Fallen knight back in action
Chapter 5 - Becoming One
[closed]Author's question!
Chapter 6 - The meeting
Update!
Chapter 7/1 - A Chilling Day
Chapter 7/2 Close calls
Chapter 8 - Finally,a Day off
Chapter 9 - Supports and class change?
Chapter 10 - Old wounds
Chapter 11 - A Friend
Chapter 12 - Actual Lesson and tea
Fliter - Y/N's Birthday
Chapter 13 - Story time
Chapter 14 - Sword of the Creator
Chapter 15 - Uncomfortable
Halloween Event
Chapter 16 - Maybe a recruit?
Chapter 17 - First beast...
Chapter 18 - Missing but duties...
Chapter 19 - More Training
Christmas Event!
Chapter 20 - Found
Chapter 21 - Something to prepare for!
Chapter 22 - Little problems... and drunk one
Chapter 24/1 - Unexpected
Chapter 24/2 - A Goddess's Tears
Chapter 25/1 - Recruiting Season!
Chapter 25/2 - More Eagles
Chapter 26 - A Dark Abyss
1K Special Chapter
Chapter 27 - Surface versus Underground
Chapter 28 - An Icy feeling
I'm Sorry..
Chapter 29 - Deals upon Deals
Chapter 30 - Air
Chapter 31 - A Old Face
Chapter 32 - Ifs

Chapter 23 - A wild stratgy

2.2K 44 18
De Phantom_Foxx

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

Gronder Field

Third Pov

The winds blow through the field filled with grain,it was a nice sunny day to just relax and admire the bright sun but... These fields would be used as a battlefield today for the students and professors of the Officer's Academy with the hills overlooking the field,packed with knights of Seiros behind Lady Rhea who had her loyal right hand beside her,Seteth.

A battle we all trained for...

The sounds of a Suona could be heard across the field as the air was tense but it understandable,each student from their respective houses have trained for such a day... This day was the Battle of the Eagle and Lion but some did forget about the Deer who were ready to perform their best. Each professor stood in front of their students and soldiers ready to battle each other with their fullest strength... Manuela for the Deers... Hanneman for the Lions... Byleth & Shamir for the Eagles.... But everyone's eyes were on the true target and in their eyes had to be taken down first,Professor Y/n... He stood in front of both professors wearing only a chest plate and knee plates while he wore his normal professor outfit.

I need to be the one who takes him down...

I promised we both would clash on the battlefield...

He took out a familiar pocket watch to his students and his other professors,looking at the time as it ticks slowly... He felt confident in his students' skills and his fellow professors' skills as well.... But he looked towards the sky,spotting an Eagle soaring through the sky and he knew this would their win.

Our Victory must be absolute

No matter what it takes

It is Time

The banner formerly hanging low to the ground roses upwards as it moves with the winds and it was the signal of battle... Everyone was ready as each house leader held out their hands before their soldiers,friends,and professors rush towards the battlefield with roars of battle,weapons and spells ready to take down the other house.

Let's win this,everyone!

------

Y/N Pov

---------

I rushing in with my students and soldiers on the frontline but we did leave behind two of our own,Shamir and Berndetta. They would sneak around the field taking out targets in the shadows,Shamir going with Linhardt while Berndetta went with Ferdinand as just in case sometime happens.... But the rest were with me and Byleth.

Yoko: We got some targets to take out,right?

' Well.... '

I sprinted ahead of each other as I see the other house's students and soldiers rushing towards the center and I was about to miss my mark but I put my hand behind me as I used my wind to boost myself towards it faster. I was going to hit the face first but I jumped upwards which sent me flying into the air as an easy archer target.

' I'll be their target! '

I soar upwards in the air as I use my wind magic to sent myself back towards the ground and slide across the floor towards the edge but stopped myself with my foot on the edge of the center... I looked up and seen the other two houses staring at me as I took out two swords,clashing them together with a devilish grin on my face.

Y/N: This area belongs to the Black Eagles! If you want it,you'll have to defeat me first!

I shouted at the top of my lungs so it could be heard across the battlefield and I submitted myself as the top target in this act.

Yoko: Huh... This may be fun to watch after all!

I noticed some soldiers of each house were now rushing towards me and arrows soaring through the sky towards me as I just chuckled. I put away my swords and a soldier with a sword takes the chance to try to jab me with his sword but I quickly grabbed the blade with my prosthetic hand,pulling him further.

Yoko: Hand-to-hand combat!

I quickly knocked the sword out of his hand and slip my hand underneath his arm as I grabbed his hand while some other soldier in front of me rushes for me.  I grabbed the guy's chest plate with a tight grip as I threw him over my shoulder while I bent downwards and he hits into the soldier rushing towards me.

' The arrows! '

I noticed the arrows really to hit me but I did a sideways kick with my wind shooting out towards the arrows,sending them backward and I landed on my feet.

Yoko: Behind you!

I heard Yoko shout out as I lose my control over my body for a moment and my body rolled to the side as I turned to see some soldier stuck their sword into the floor. I regain control,noticing these two soldiers rushing towards me from both sides with their swords and I put a wind ball on my hand then shot myself into the air while spinning as the swords cross each other instead.

' And my standing stone! '

My feet landed on the swords as the two soldiers looked at me and I just chuckled before jumping upwards again,I sent wind blasts at both soldiers. The two hit the ground behind them unconscious and I landed on the floor with my arms held out.

Y/N: There we go!

I smirked as I noticed I was surrounded by soldiers which means more fun for me.

------

Byleth Pov

---------

I watched Y/n taking down each soldier who went to the center without his weapons which makes me smile but worried a little about that... Little thing from behind...

Edelgard: Professor!

I switched my attention as two soldiers rushed towards me and I just jumped backward while sending out the chained blade towards them to knock them back onto the ground.

Byleth: Sorry! Do remember the plan!

Each other nodded and we just head towards the other house's soldiers and students. Dorothea and Lysthiea were sending spells towards any soldier who tried to attack from the back,Caspar and Petra were dealing with heavy armored soldiers.

' This plan will work! '

- Flashback -

Black Eagles' Classroom

Everyone was here as Y/n standing behind our desk and his back was turned towards us all. The atmosphere was tense,it was dark outside and everyone in the monastery was asleep but for guards doing their patrols.... Everyone here is sleepy and in their night clothing as well of Shamir who seems most annoyed out of us all.

Y/N: Tomorrow morning,we'll be going to war with our fellow houses... I called you all here to explain my strategy for the battle.

Linhardt: *yawns*Couldn't you have done that in the morning?

He turns around with unfamiliar ebony eyes unlike his E/c color and this kinda confused me for a moment.

Y/N: Well,it's that where our enemies could clearly listen in on our strategy which then gives them knowledge on what we're doing and we don't want that,do we?

Edelgard: We don't but what is this strategy?

He smirks as he crossed his arms and closed his eyes.

Y/N: As we all know! Everyone in this academy knows of my strength which in turn makes me a target! So....

Byleth: You're going to rush in first?

Y/N: Yes! While some people who think they could take me out,the rest of you will take out any who stand in the way of our real targets!

Hubert: And who that be?

The archers!

My thoughts returned to the battlefield as I spot Ashe who's firing with other archers at Y/n who blocks them with his magic or sends them back which few hit a couple of archers and soldiers.

Byleth: Caspar with me!

Caspar: On it!

We both rushed towards the archers who finally noticed us but I spot Felix walkout from the archers and sprints towards us both.

' Felix! '

I remembered what Y/n told me about Felix.

Y/N: Felix is a skilled swordsman from when I fought him and it could take a while to take him down even if it's one vs two!

Felix: I got this Ashe!

He was about to clash swords with us both but we both sidestepped him just as he was a jab at Caspar which shocks him Caspar loosens his grip on his axe as it slides out slowly of his hands while I just continued towards the archers. Caspar gripped the end of the handle as it touches Felix's legs and he just pulled forwards which sent him flipping backward,Felix tries to land but he sees an arrow without its head soaring towards him... He couldn't react in time to dodge it as it hits him right in the chest with a great force,sending him to pass me into one archer.

' Nice shot Berndetta! '

I smiled as I did remember we sent the pair of archers around the sides to pick off targets and from that force meant it was from Berndetta. I focussed back onto the archers who fired the arrows towards me some missed while others I had to block but I kept sprinting towards them.

Byleth: Here's a lesson to remember!

I activated The sword of the Creator as I swung it sideways as the blade became a chain and hit the fellow archers with great accuracy. They were knocked backward,leaving Ashe who looked amazed by my skill but was ready with another arrow and aims at me.

Byleth: Better not miss!

Ashe: I won't!

I shouted as he was about to release the arrow but another arrow without its arrowhead soared straight for Ashe's chest as he gets knocked down and out like a light.

Byleth: Another nice shoot! Forwards and take down everyone!

------

Third Pov

--------

The center battlefield the steps to it are covered in unconscious and beaten soldiers but a single man stood in the middle with his coat flowing with the wind,he looked around for any more challengers till his eyes laid onto a blue cape and a spear walking up the steps to the center.... One is a Lion who rules their pack while the other is an Eagle who has many scars on its wings,a truly Eagle versus Lion.... Y/n smiled at Dimitri who spins around his spear as the two started to circle each other.

Dimitri: I'm keeping my promise as I would.

Y/N: Yes you did,Prince.

Dimitri: Didn't I tell you not to call me that?

Y/n slightly moved his head side to side while they walked.

Y/N: Maybe...?

They both stopped on their respective sides,Y/n in front of where the Black Eagles started and Dimitri standing in front of where the Blue Lions started... Their breaths still and their eyes becoming a predator seeing their prey... Both of their feet took a step forward as they rushed each other with quick speed but just as they were going to clash an arrow shot past their faces which made them both hit their breaks.

Y/N: Huh...?

They turned to their left to see the Deer... Claude lowering his bow as he stares at both,Y/n realizes as he grabbed the spear from Dimitri who felt the grip. He tries to grab Y/n's chest plate but Y/n just breaks the spear before he rolled over Dimitri and was about to kick him down but Dimitri grabbed his foot then spun him around letting him fly off of the center as he just lands on his feet while sliding across the ground.

Y/N: Geez... Guess I'm fighting two people.

Dimitri: Claude! Let this be a truce for now!

Claude: A truce? Sorry Dimitri,but I'm taking down Y/n before you can!

Y/n stared at the two house leaders who seem they both want his head which he understood as he took out his short sword what got their attention.

Y/N: Two or you know,each other versus the other?

Claude: I guess so...

Dimitri: I won't go easy on you two especially you professor...

Dimitri picked up the broken half of the spear with the head,readying himself for battle like a Lion sharpening their claws... Claude taking out another arrow from his quiver as he lined up the arrow with the string of his bow like a Deer readying their antlers... While Y/n.... His eyes changed to ebony as he flips the short sword around so the blade faced behind him and on the other hand a flame ignites in his hand.... An Eagle ready for his morning hunt.... Everything and everyone seeming was blocked out... The battlefield around them was all gone... But they heard the cracking of fire as it seems the sun was blocked by a cloud... That's advanced at each other with great speed.

-------

Byleth Pov

-----------

We were nearly finished with each house's soldiers only the students were left but some were already taken out like Ashe,Felix,Annette,Lorenz,Raphael and Ignatz... But not if we didn't lose some of our own,Caspar and Hubert were taken out during this... I regrouped with the rest of the on-field students while in the center,the rest noticeable battle has started.

Byleth: Everyone here?

Edelgard: Yes but for Berndetta,Shamir,Ferdinand,Linhardt,Lysithea and Y/n who's-

Everyone looks over to the center fight as they see Y/n having to dodge both attacks from Claude and Dimitri who are keeping up with him then they all looked back.

Byleth: Alright,there's still a couple more students from the other two houses and we need to take them out before they jump in on the center fight.

Petra: Doubt,when a battle occurs like that hunters do not stop it.

Dorothea: So we can't really jump in either,it's a fight between the three...? Huh...

Edelgard: Nevermind that! We need to stick to the plan,pair up and let's finish off the rest of them!

Byleth: Edelgard,you're with me! Dorothea,you're with Petra!

Dorothea and Petra looked at each other with a smile while Edelgard looked at me then nodded.

Byleth: Remember we have two targets each! And Lysithea!

Lysithea: Yes professor?

She looked towards me as I point towards the three fightings.

Byleth: When he's done fighting,go and help him out.

Lysithea: Got it!

The rest of us nodded to each other as we all rushed off to find our targets and take them down while leaving behind Lysithea who watched the battle in the center.

------

Yoko Pov

---------

Why not have some fun as well?

I took control of Y/n's body as the battle started,the three of us dashed at each other with Dimitri going for a jab at me but I blocked it with my short sword and grabbed onto his arm. He grabs onto my hand while I noticed Claude about to swing at me with his bow but I stretched out my foot before lifting up Dimitri with all of my strength and ripping his hand off of my own then throwing him at Claude who stopped as he ducks underneath him.

Claude: Holy crap!?

Yoko: Come on,Claude! Let's do this!

He looked at me as I have seen him realize it and he draws his string,aiming for me. I rushed towards him while moving side-to-side,the arrow is released when he caught onto where I was going next which I hoped for and I dodged the arrow... He smirked as I rushed towards him and it turns into somewhat hand-to-hand combat.

' He's confident! Good! '

He swings at me with the bow but I caught it as I jabbed at his sides with the back of my short sword's handle as he groans but he headbutts me which makes me loosen my grip on the bow. I was about to jump backward but he throws a punch straight for my chest,it hits and I back up with a hand on my chest... He has a good punch behind him.

Yoko: Pretty good punch,Darling~! But my own packs something else!

Claude: *blushes*D-Darling!? Don't play with my feelings,teach!

Y/N: Darling...?

I noticed Dimitri getting up as he rushes towards Claude who paying attention to me but I quickly sprinted towards him which he doesn't seem to notice and I grab his wrist before I grabbed on tight to his pants. I lifted him up off of the ground just as Dimitri reaches me and I just boosted myself upwards with wind magic which he didn't expect me to do as I think he thought I would just throw Claude at him but I spun myself around before kicking Dimitri straight in the side.

' That may hurt! '

I watch him,move slightly to the side but he held his side and looked at me with a smile.

Dimitri: Well,played Y/n...

He collapsed onto the ground from what I did,due to the pain he may have fallen unconscious and I remembered Claude on my shoulders. I landed on my feet as I heard Claude mumbling something before I placed him down in the center.

Claude: Hehe... Everything is spinning...

I kneel down even when I feel my body sore and the place where Claude hit me starting to ache a bit,I put one finger on my lips.

Yoko: You did well... Now,sleep.

And like that,Claude was unconscious as I stood up from the ground with my sore body stinging from all of that battle. I looked around the field to see everyone around unconscious but me... I finally just fall onto my ass and just started taking in deep breathes as I notice Lysithea rushing towards me.

Y/N: Nice... Now,we leave it up to the others.

Yep...

-----

Third Pov

------

The battle had many laying unconscious on the ground,but some houses still have some students standing while their house leaders are down for the count. Black Eagles have the most still not knocked on the battlefield including their snipers... It was now just a game of Chess for them without the kings.

Dorothea: I see them.

Dorothea and Petra were the first pair to find their targets which were Ingrid and Sylvian who were closely scanning their surroundings... Sylvian had seen Dimitri fell which he mentioned to Ingrid about who just sighed. The two sneakily approached them the two as Sylvian was trying to flirt with Ingrid while she looked annoyed while looking around.

Sylvian: It's just the two of us,we shoul-

Ingrid: Sylvian! Most of our classmates are down including Dimitri,we need to win this if we could for the Blue Lion!

Petra walks out from her spot as they talked which got both of their attention and they got ready but Sylvian realized it was just her... Which confused him.

Sylvian: Petra? You came here to defeat us or is it that you want to confess to me?

Ingrid: Sylvian! The enemy is right in front of us!

They felt a hand grab onto their shoulders which made them slightly jump as they both turned their heads to see Dorothea with smiling at them,her hands sparked with electricity.

Dorothea: Yeah,right in front of you and behind you.

She shocks them back to the point that they both fall onto the ground as Petra walked over to Dorothea. They give each other high fives as she does look down at the two.

Dorothea: Sorry guys but we need this win for our house!

Petra: We hunters win this!

Dorothea: That's right!

On the other side of the battlefield,Byleth and Edelgard found their targets who were clashing with the other house. It was Dedue with Mercedes vs Hilda with Leonie after Marianne was taken down during the battle.

Edelgard: Professor,we should use this to our advantage and take them all out at once.

Byleth: Yeah.

They quietly separate from each other as they watched the left of their respective houses battling it out with both.

Leonie: Damn,I couldn't believe it's only us two!

Hilda: Well,it is! And we need to finish this before the Black Eagles come!

Dedue rushes towards Hilda but she blocks as Leonie fires a headless arrow at him but he notices it. He quickly uses Hilda as a human shield who gets shot in the chest with the arrow.

Hilda: Hey!

Leonie: Ah... Sorry!

Hilda: Nevermind... I'm out.

Dedue let's go of Hilda as she just walks over to a tree and sits down,it left only Dedue and Mercedes versus Leonie but they both noticed Mercedes is out cold.

Leonie: When did she...?

Byleth: Time to end this!

Byleth jumps out at Leonie with the Sword of the Creator in chain mode before she could even react,Byleth just hits her with the chain as she knocked back unconscious. Byleth looked towards Dedue who just got ready but didn't expect Edelgard who rushed behind him and jumps up in the air,he turns just to get hit with the dull side of her axe knocking him down.

Edelgard: This win belongs to!

Edelgard knocks him out as she spins her axe and leans it against her shoulder just when they hear the sound of a Suona.

Edelgard: To the Black Eagles!

Everyone on the battlefield was either unconscious or just laying down since they got knocked down but for most of the Black Eagles,Y/n smiles at the sky as an Eagle soars across the open sky...

They won this Battle...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - Sweet fuck! This chapter was such a problem... I realize I don't like writing out battle scenes... It hurts my brain....

Yoko: Still,you got it done!

A/N - Yeah... T^T

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

167K 3K 37
if you're requesting: please check the requests tab for the important stuff you should know! <3 if you're reading: i hope you enjoy yourself! <3
42.9K 814 26
Hello and welcome to my pit of boredom - Part Two!! I love all the people that supported me during the making of my first book, and I really hope thi...
32.9K 1.3K 98
"BYLETH, YOU'RE DYING." Those were the words Byleth Eisner had heard her entire life...but it had never rang true. She had always known that the doct...
4.7K 123 8
When Byleth finds Dimitri in the monastery, shattered, yet still so proud, he can't help but want to make things better. He wants to make Dimitri fal...