Reincarnated in Dragon Ball...

By Saiyan_Of_OOF

A young man died. The current God allowed him to get reincarnated into a new world and this world is Dragon B... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6 (Part 1)
Chapter 6 (Part 2)
Chapter 6 (Part 3)
Chapter 6 (Part 4)
Harem
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
That moment when your iq goes down by 120
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 5

16.3K 302 198
By Saiyan_Of_OOF

Chapter 5

The Plan, A Spar with Older Brother and Time To Go!

(Y/N PoV)

"Galick Gun!" I turned around and blocked the beam, that was going for me.

After the smoke cleared, I went to Vegeta undetected and punched him straight into the gut.

"Ugggh." Vegeta groaned as he landed on the ground.

'They have a long way to be as strong as me.' I shook my head.

I picked both Tarble and Vegeta up and walked to their rooms.

After I left them there, I went to see Princess.

"Hey, Princess. You there?" I asked.

I waited for few seconds and came in.

Looking around, I noticed that she wasn't here.

'But I'm sure that I-' I dodged a fist to my face.

'Now that was close.'

"Hey, (Y/N)." she said, coldly.

"Look, if you're still angry-" she cutted me off.

"I am angry and nothing is gonna change that." she said.

"Look-"

"You're going away for few years to find a suitable planet for us, as in me and you. So, normally I should go with you, but of course you somehow managed to convince my father to let you go alone." she said, pretty annoyed.

"What if-" I tried to say, but got cut off again. And it started to annoy me.

"What? Do you think I'm too impatient or-" I got enough of her talking.

"STOP." she looked at me in slight shock. It was the first time ever I shouted at her.

"First, both me and your parents don't want to let you get hurt and it doesn't have anything to do with your strength. Second, you're a bit impatient, irritating and acting like a bitch, but that's how you are when strangers are around you. I know that deep down, you're the cutest and sexiest girl in the galaxy and nothing is going to change." I explained to her, trying to cool her off.

'Pretty much a Tsundere, but oh well.' I chuckled.

"You really mean that?" she asked, having cute puppy eyes.

I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Of course I do." I answered and she immediately pounced on me, making us fall into her bed.

"(Y/N) I asked Father where you are and-" Tarble and Vegeta came into the room.

They stared at us for few seconds, uncomfortable silence present in the room.

"We're interrupting something important, aren't we? Tarble, come on, we're going." Vegeta said, dragging Tarble out of the room.

"What do you mean? And why are you dragging me out of the room? Maybe they're starting to make a pillow fight?! Pillow fight! Yes! Vegeta come on. We need to join!" Tarble said, having no clue what Vegeta means.

Tarble got dragged out by Vegeta, who didn't say a word. He only smirked at us and gave us thumbs up.

'I'm scared to look, in which position I'm with Princess.' I nonetheless looked and...

Yeah...

"How about we will start our 'Pillow Fight', eh?" she asked, the lust clearly heard in her voice.

I chuckled and got her off me.

"Not today Princess."

She pouted, but accepted it nevertheless.

"I'm going home. I'll prepare and then leave tonight." I said, making her really sad.

"Come on, Princess. You have a scouter so we can talk anytime you want and you still have the rest right?" I said.

She nodded and we made out for few seconds.

I grabbed her by the waist and looked at her straight into the eyes.

"No. Cheating. Understand?" I said sternly, grabbing her waist even tighter.

She yelped, but nodded.

We stayed for few seconds like that, my grip getting tighter and tighter.

"Stop teasing me (Y/N)! Either you're doing this now or we're doing this when you find a planet!" she said.

"Sorry, you just look cute when you're annoyed." I said smirking.

She pouted again and I went out of the room, only to stop at the doorframe.

"And I'm serious. No cheating." I said and went back home.

Back in my world a girl cheated on me. Someone I knew since we were like 4. She was the sweetest girl I knew and I loved her like crazy, but looks like she thought I wasn't enough for her.

As I entered I saw Raditz sitting at the table, finishing his food.

"Where's the rest?" I asked getting cookies from a shelve.

"Out of the house to meet few friends." he answered.

"Hey, wanna spar?" he asked.

I looked at him and saw that he looked a bit sad.

"Sure thing, big brother." we both chuckled and went to a barren wasteland.

"No killing blows, okay?" he said.

"Sure."

We got into our stances and got accustomed to our surroundings.

I made the first move, going for a punch to the face but he blocked it.

Then he tried to go for a punch to the gut, but I blocked it, grabbed his fist, pulled him to me and kneed his gut in the process.

We made some distance and shot few KI-Blasts.

I noticed him, charging his Double Sunday, so I concentrated my KI near him.

I snapped my fingers and Raditz was hit by the explosion.

'Now that's some serious damage right there.' I thought.

"I'm still not finished!" I heard him shout and noticed him flying at me.

I smirked, because now it looks like he's controlled by his anger.

I easily dodged his kick and grabbed his foot.

I spun around and threw him into a mountain.

Then I charged a new attack I made.

"KI-Blast Barrage!" I fired multiple yellow balls at Raditz damaging him good.

'Now that was-'

"UGHH!" I got kneed in the stomach and punched down, into the ground.

"Double Sunday!" I heard him say and got the full damage from it.

My whole body hurt, but I managed to stand.

We both now had our Saiyan armor destroyed and both where near exhaustion.

"Come on, lil' bro. Is it all you've got?" he mocked me.

I chuckled and charged an attack.

"One last thing." I charged my remaining energy into a blue ball.

Raditz's eyes became wide, because he thought I couldn't do a KI attack anymore.

I smirked.

"Riot Javelin!" I yelled and threw the blue ball. It became more and more aggressive. Raditz tried to avoid it, but he was too slow.

It hit him square in the chest and it exploded.

After the smoke cleared I saw Raditz laying there.

I chuckled and went to him and sat down next to him.

"I won, eh?" we both laughed.

"When we see us next time, let's finish the spar. Alright?" I nodded and we both went back home.

(Timeskip!)

'Armor? Check. Food? Check.  Coordinates? Check.' I nodded to myself and went down.

There sat Gine with Kakarot. They were both sad because to them, they won't see me.

'Funny isn't it? I know of the Destruction of this Planet and I want to flee this planet. Bardock learns of the Destruction and immediately wants to pick a battle and defend his planet, knowing full well, that it's not gonna work.' I was disappointed in me, but knew that I will have my revenge when I'm strong enough.

Gine had questions like if I had everything. Kakarot hugged my leg all the time and Bardock just hugged me and said he was proud of me.

Raditz went on how he will defeat me the next time and at last we shared a goodbye hug.

Vegeta shook hands with me, while Tarble hugged me and said how he will miss me.

King Vegeta ruffled my hair and said how he is proud that he chose me to be the husband of his daughter. Karin couldn't come.

And last but not least, Princess.

We made out and after the make out session, hugged for few seconds.

"I will miss you." she said.

I chuckled and said the same thing.

"I'll miss you too, my Princess." with that I went to the spaceship, started it and put the coordinates of the first planet, King Vegeta wanted me to check out.

I looked back and waved at them one last time.

"See you next time." I said to myself and the spaceship flew to the first planet.

'God.'

'That was really sad, wouldn't you say?' she asked rhetorically.

'Yeah, Yeah. I got quite attached to them. I'm regretting not saving them, but Freezer is out of my league right now. I need to train far more if I want to be even slightly as strong as he is.' I said.

She then got called by Devil and needed to stop the conversation.

I stopped it at readied myself for the next years.

'It's gonna be one hell of a time!'

Hello, my ningens.

Sorry for not updating the last weeks. Not only I wasn't in the mood, I started playing Dragon Ball Z Kakarot and couldn't stop. Yeah, lame excuses, but whatever.

Other than that, name for our lil' Princess.

It's either

Victoria

or

Letty

One of these names. They were your ideas, so choose.

That's all from me, at least I hope.

Goodbye, my ningens.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 7.5K 131
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
186K 1K 190
Mature content
251K 7.9K 179
What if a Pokรฉmon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
67.6K 3.1K 73
โค๏ธ