Black Hearts

By mishhtalkative

Moving on is about accepting and learning, not ignoring and forgetting. Because, there is love after 'love f... More

Shadi
Baggages????
Presence...
Nai...na...
Yeh he Yaarana
Navupadesham
A lie
Tangled Silence
Confusion
New Resolution?
Nandu Note
RaJveer?
Hidden Treasures
Halloween
Baatein
The End ???
Tera Ehsaan
A New Nest
Naina ka Sasural
Anu - A No More Secret
Nayi Tazveerien
Is that you?
Naam toh suna hoga!
It's the time to Cook!!!
Chapter!
Ata Mahji Satakli
Darna Zaroori He
Scared Games
Surprises and Miracles
New Update
Kuch Naye Kadam
Chimes Before The Storms
Walk Down Memory Lane
Raina Or Ranya
Ranya Or Raina - 2
Pavizha Mazha
Chapter 37
Back To ❤️ Center
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Sandwiched
Gharwali - Baharwali
Halka Halka Suroor
Mausam Beiman He
Mumma Hen
Fake - Real
Love Quadrilaterals
Trapped.
Maybe I'm Amazed
Collision of Past - Present
Unkahi Baatein
Roll Camera Action
Final Destination
Kuch Sawal Yun Hi
Phir le aaya dil
Colorful Hearts

We too had a love story ?

823 73 143
By mishhtalkative

9 pm...

That's what the clock showed her... keeping aside the novel she was drowned in, her eyes moved towards him who was busy in having a conf call with Naveen and Gunny, discussing about the investment they have made in some shares.... in a serious tone...standing in the balcony...

She keenly observed how this man took her on roller coaster ride...protecting her from the disasters she was about to commit, being with her in her down ways, taking her up towards the sky, with that small smile, tolerating every trouble....given by her...

There was something hidden in him which kept on pulling her towards him, asking to be herself, not to wear any masks infront of this man.... otherwise she wouldn't have played those pranks... She would definitely ignored him for a period doesn't accepting this relationship even for a second...

His honest smile peeping on that lips always highlighted some emptiness, knocked her doors of heart asking her to let flow her emotions with those brown pupils plugged in his eyes......
Not to hide anything from him....
Who the hell is he??

Not getting the proper answers, she made her way towards Pia's room....

Opening the door,
" Pia...."
She called in a low tone not wanting disturb her new friend....

Pia who was busy in painting her nails,
" Bhabhiiii....aavoo na...
Aue batavoo... Which goes best with that brown top ???..."

Naina picked a bottle,
" Try this one.... Waise kuch speacial he Kal??? I mean tum...."

Pia pulling her down,
" Don't be so formal Bhabhi... Actually main aur Ansh date pe jaraahe Kal, it's our second anniversary..."

Naina with a grin, side hugging her,
" Congrats....
So where are you heading to???..."

Pia shyly,
" Ansh ne kuch surprise plan Kiya he.... Last moment tak woh kuch batata bhi nahi he...
So secretive... Yeh ladke aise kyun hote he!!!...." then thinking of something,

" Tell me Bhabhi...how you both met???
Bhaiyya ko aap phehle se hi jaanti thi??
Naveen Bhai ke besteeeeestttt friend he na woh.... Aapke Ghar aaye the woh???... Bolo na bhabhiiiiiii...."
She shot a series of questions drowning Naina in a pool of thoughts....

Did she have any of those kind of memories???
Something happened between them like that???
She didn't even know someone like him existed in her bhaiyya's life...

Pia - " Tell na Bhabhi..."

Naina - " Unse hi poochlena tum...."
She tried to avoid the topic.

Pia - " I wanna know your side of the story... and I promise it will be between us....
Don't you trust me???..."
She asked with lots of hopes filled in her eyes....

Naina thought for a while, not knowing what to do with this little brat then finally decided to speak,
" Woh... Yeh joh he...."
She started her thread of the story, with uncertainty....

Pia leaning towards the head board,
" Bhabhiiii... Aap unko akele mein bhi yeh woh karke bulati ho???... "
She asked naughtily with a wink...

Naina - " Nahii... Shekhavat bulati hu...."
She said instantly, only to hear a round of gigglings from Pia....

Pia - " Shekhavat??? Like you call him Mr. Shekhavat aur woh aapko Mrs. Shekhavat bulate he!!!!...."
She asked dreamily....not knowing what's really cooking up between them....

Naina agreeing to her,
" Haaan... "

Pia - " Start karoo....na... Ki aap Miss. Ahluwaliya se Mrs. Shekhavat kaisi bani??..."

Naina - " Woh bhaiyya ke dost the na... "

Pia cutting in mid, as her mind sent her few crazy scene of Naveen,
" Lekin dono he Poorab Pashchim.... Naveen Bhai se main sirf do baar mili hu and he talks like ki duniya ke eklaute Raja he woh... Raj Bhaiyya unke bilkul opposite he, das baat karoo toh ek word bolte that too haaan Yes Ok....."

Naina smiling genuinely,
" Bilkul... Yeh baat karte Kam he, but man mein muskurate zyada he... Bahot si baatein chupadete he apne ek muskaan mein woh... "
She too put forwarded her observation about him...
She did examined these little things in this almost one month's companionship....

Pia - " Lekin aaj Kal Bhaiyya bahot hi badal sa gaye he....Inta baatein karte he inna shor machate he and lagta he ki woh nahi unka koyi twin samne he...."
She tried to pull Naina's leg...

Naina - " Jaise Rajveer aur Ranveer... "
She took both the names which always puts her in cliff hanger....

Pia - " Hahahahahahaha....
Bhabhiiii, get back to point.... "
She asked getting more excited now...

Naina closing her eyes,
" Jab last time Bhaiyya KMA mein transfered the tab mili thi main Shekhavat se...."

She uttered keeping the point in mind that Pia and Kaka donno much about Rajveer's professional life... Also his personal one...as he isn't vocal in narrating the things...
He loves to maintain secrets.... He did same with her too...

Pia - " Aap waha gayi thi???..."

Naina - " Haan.... Bhaiyya ke birthday pe... Phehlibar Bhaiyya borders PE nahi kisi safe jagah pe transfered the, socha surprise dedun....
And Bhaiyya.... Unhone Ulta mujhe hi surprise kardiiii thi...."
She said bringing a small smile on her face trying to act natural ... Sound cool....

Pia - " Matlab ???...."

Naina - " Woh Bhabhi ko leke Manali Gaye the for his second honeymoon.... " saying this she met her eyes with Pia trying to know whether her lie is settling up in her Pyaari nanand's mind or not....

And they burst out into laughing....

Pia holding Naina's hand,
" It's the worst feeling bhahbbi... Samajhmein hi nahi aata ki hase yaa gaali de unko... Birthday he unka chup chap baitoo na ek side... Cake kaate masti Kare...
Nahi main kisiko bataye Bina ghoomne jaaunga....
Aur baakiyonka plans ka kyaa???..."

Naina - " Bhaiyya weirdest creature he..."

Pia - " Woh return aagaye???..."

Naina - " Hopefully not.... Yeh bola ki Gudiya tu KMA dekh... Tune dekha nahi he na.... "
She said mimicking Naveen....

And it followed another round of laughter...

Pia - " Fir Bhabhi !!!..."

Naina - " Maine socha return jaavun kyunki waha main kisiko nahi jaanti thi....aur naahi mujhe koyi aur.... Rehke karti bhi kyaa ??...

Main jaane wali thi ki.... saamne woh...." Scratching the back of her ear,

" Woh...."
She dragged not knowing how to take her kahani aage....

Pia - " Bhai dikh Gaye???....."
She asked wondering when will the hero hop into the story....

Naina - " Nahi nahii...woh aag wala stand dikh Gaya...."
She said instantly and bited her own tongue for the blooper...

Pia - " aag Wala stand???..."

Naina downcasted her eyes, trying to find some log which can save her from this downing water....

Rajveer - " Amar Jyoti bolte he usko...."
And the hero stepped into the story earing Pia's wide closeup smile along with Naina's shocked expression....

Pia - " Aap yaha kyun aaye???... Mushkil se manaya he Maine Bhabhi ko, aue woh ab sharmayegi... aapke saamne bolne se....
Aap jaavoo yaha se...
Abhi ke Abbi..."
She got up from bed pushing Rajveer out of the room....

Rajveer tickled her to re-enter the room, taking her along ,
" Humari love story he yeh...uski akeli ki nahi ki sirf uska sunoo tum...I too want to speak...
And as a Indian Citizen moreover Captain of Indian army I've the right to speak...."
He said straightly looking into Pia's eyes...who bowed him showing the way towards the bed....

Rajveer whispered thanks smirking at his talkative sisso and began his game,
" Toh sunoo,

Yeh Amar Jyothi ka saamne khadi thi.... holding her two mota mota bags, "
He said remembering her avtar in airport....

Naina glared at him completely annoyed with his interference in her story,
" Utne bhi mote nahi the woh..."

Rajveer widening his eyes,
" Utaya Maine tha unko baadmein...so I know better than you...."

Pia coming between the two, who are about to have a WWE competition here,
" aage toh bolo...."

Rajveer with a straight truthful face,
" I was standing behind her aur jis wakth isne entry maara tha KMA mein tab first year cadets ka admission chaalu tha...
I thought she is among them....and asked...

'Fresher ????

Naam ????? ' ...."

He finished the line looking into Naina's eyes who was beautifully gawking at him lifting up her ears to know how will he narrate that not happened story....

Pia getting the point, pinched Naina,
" Bhabhi....answer him na..."

Naina nervously opened hee mouth, as his intense gaze was fluttering her heart,
" Naina Ahhh Singh...."

Rajveer instantly,
" Naina Ahhh Singh....
Interesting name...."
He winked the very next second causing her heart beat statued....

Her eyes kept on drowning in his pupils not believing what's going on with her....
Is it too easy for him to break ice between their hearts....or it was fault located in her heart that she feels wicked for everyone who turns a little caring for her....
It's natural that your heart melts for the one puts a little effort to make you smile...make you feel secured...make you feel special...
But he is something else.... Something different was surely existed in his presence...

It's wasn't love...
It wasn't infatuation either...
It was only the beginning of new era which would be named after them...

Her heart was broken which was known to the world and she was still trying to stick them together for the sake of her brother... ( that's what her life's motto now )
Unaware of the fact that the person who is indirectly helping her to dance back to life, is himself was burried deep inside...beneath the soil of guilt....

People say first love can't be forgotten...
In life it's important to find the true love which holds your soul tight in every ups and downs....And for finding the true one, you should be upheld with the knowledge that,
True love isn't coming together of two souls.....
But it's one incomplete soul finding another it's half to live a complete life...

The Rajveer and Naina's one were just a couple of heart beats away to feel that they are meant to together and forever.....

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

This update is dedicated to my dearest reader, Yaar boldu toh theekh rahega...
JhumaKumari

Happy Belated Birthday Darloo ♥️
Have a Rajveer year ahead 😍

Please do shower your wishes for her😘 and love for the updates 😜

Aapki,
Nandu ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 3.6K 33
This story is only for Raina lovers..an eternal love story....what happened when u hate someone to the core, but ultimately she became the reason for...
8.9K 703 9
It's a continuation of "Ye Dil kya kare" by Debasmita urf @Rainaforever7
393K 14.7K 126
my version of Raina's journey after Rajveer's jeep blast... All the pictures and videos used are from Google and you tube so credit goes to its make...
35.5K 2.1K 29
What actually happens when two contrasting personalities... mind you .. headstrong contrasting personalities... stay together... Its going to be a Ra...