Ace

By xxdailydolanxx

[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The t... More

Careful
Ace
Intense
Actions
Deadly
Attractive
Touch
Stained
Protect
Dissappear
Glimmer
Bullshit
Courage
Blur
Roughly
Soul
Definite
Trust
King
Opposites
Human
Hurt
Angry?
Precise
Fazed
Happiness
Nothing
Alarms
Married
Without you
Dignity
Pain
Impulse
Combat
Savour
Bad dream ?
Glances
Dreaming
Home
Too much
Rare
My guy
Taste
Ace's shoulder
Darkness
Best reason
Mercy
Monster
Tight
Warm
Mischievous
Fly
Leader
Refuse
Us
Gaze
Silent
Selfless
Ache
Try
Eyes
Flame
Lept
Slope
Italian
Sniffle
Cradled
Beneath
Admit
Explore
Blood
Struggles
Hush
Silver
Scrunch
Eager
Droplets
Blue
Statue
Insane
Parker
Empire
Know
Nurture
Ghost
Idea
Destress
Supply
Caved
Birthday
Flash
Raid
Rage
Sharp
Treat
Afraid
Cold
Traced
Accomplished

Gentle

1.6M 36.6K 81.3K
By xxdailydolanxx

I reached the bottom , with Ace miles behind , still skiing down the slope . I took off my helmet and laughed hysterically. We were so dumb but I loved it .

I adored watching him ski ; How he had no fear of dying so would just shoot down the slope like there was no tomorrow. I wish I could be more like him and not worry so much about little things .

This had been my best Christmas by far .

———————

I lay down in our bed , it was about 11 pm and we were watching a movie . John Wick. "Come outside with me" Ace waved his hand at me , wrapping his house coat around him . "No it's toooo coldddd" I whined curling into a ball under the blankets . "I have a surprise" he muttered knowing that it would get my attention which it did . My head popped up and I glanced at him before standing up and following him outside .

He had a piece of paper in his hand while staring up confusedly at the stars . "What are you doing" I grinned knowing that he knew that I loved looking at the stars . "That one" he pointed at a particularly shiny star . "That one what ?" I muttered confusedly . He chuckled slightly before face palming his forehead . "It seemed so much better at the time" he had an embarrassed look on his face as he spoke . "What is it" I questioned with desperate tone . I wanted to know what he was cringing about .

"........I bought you a star" he said quickly before pursing his lips , trying to fight off a smile . He bought me a star . "I called the star Sofia , my punch line was going to be ' because you're my star'" he erupted into laughter at his own cheesy joke . I just blinked at him . He eventually calmed down and wondered why I wasn't laughing . "But it was too dumb so I didn't do it" he shrugged . "So basically I just bought the star" he shrugged glancing up at the sky and back at me .

I'm madly in love with him . It's not what he buys for me but it's the thought that goes into what he buys . He listens to me and he notices the things I like, even if I don't tell him .

Sexual scenes ahead , you know the drill 😉

"Sofia are you..... I interrupted him by smashing my lips onto his . I jumped in the air and he caught me , I wrapped my legs around his waist . "I want you , now" I stared at him . But this time there was no unsure glance or hesitant look . Instead he just nodded and carried us inside , kicking the door shut behind us .

He threw me onto the bed , ripping his shirt off as he walked towards with me , a giggle escaping my lips . He climbed onto the bed and lay on top of me , kissing my lips passionately. He wasn't rough or harsh , he was gentle ..... but also dominant. I had told him ages ago that it was one of my turn on's but I'm not surprised if it just came naturally for him .

He kissed my neck , leaving a trail of hickeys from where he had kissed me . His touch made me feel like I could run a million miles without stopping . It sent sparks of energy throughout my body , I wanted more , I wanted all of him .

I pulled off my shirt and trousers before tugging at his waistband , waiting for him to take them off . He kissed my lips as he pulled my thong off with my trousers . He was wasting no time . He pulled off his trousers , letting a frustrated growl slip when he struggled to get them off . He grabbed his boxers , and pulled them off too , throwing them across the room . He unhooked my bra with one hand . I paused and look at him . "What" he asked his face becoming worried . "I can't even do that" I muttered confused , thinking to myself how he even has enough strength to do that with just his fingers .

He smashed his lips onto mine , making me want more , I craved more ; I needed more . He looked me straight in the eyes . I was nervous, he was big ..... like really big . What if it hurt ? What if I die ? I can't die from having sex right?  . "Sofia ? Do you want to do this?" Ace asked with a sigh , thinking I didn't want to . "I do , I'm just .... scared" I blushed . "I'll be gentle" he kissed my cheek softly before saying "do you want me to start?" . I nodded , sure of what I wanted . I'm in love with him . I may not have told him but I am .

I pressed my lips against his as he rubbed his thumb against my clit , making me wet . He pressed the tip of his cock against my clit , making me blush even more than I already was . My breath hitched as he shoved his finger inside of my heat . My heart was racing as I waited for him to finally start . My craving for him started to build up as he made me wait . He placed one of his hands on my shoulder and the other on my waist to hold me in place .

"Gentle" he whispered to himself, almost to keep himself on a leash . I watched him stroke his dick a few times before putting on the condom and placing his hand back on my shoulder . He kissed my neck distracting me from him placing his tip inside me . He thrusted slightly, making me moan . I covered my mouth with my hand . "Let them out , only I can hear you" he reassured me, pulling my hand away from my mouth . He thrusted in more and I bit my lip , trying to adjust to his size . Our breath was heavy and slow as if we were trying to savour this.

He started to move in and out of my heat , making my eyes water . He wasn't even all the way in. A tear rolled down the side of my face before he brushed it away with his thumb . I clenched the edge of the bed as he started to go faster , with more swift and confident movements .

I could feel myself about to cum but it wasn't enough . "Faster" I moaned at him , getting a nod in return . He started to pound into me . "Moan my name" he whispered in my ear demandingly. "Ace" I moaned , releasing without warning . I came , warmth spilling out of my heat . He grinned proudly as he continued. He went faster to please himself . He groaned as he released , I felt a warm liquid fill the condom that was inside of me .

He lay on top of me ,both of us panting heavily.

That was amazing .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 34 39
A 17-year-old girl with a lot in her past and covering her identity of being a she-devil, Meets a boy who hides his occupation as a Mafia don... in a...
94.9K 2.2K 50
[COMPLETED] Agent Isobel Diaz is apart of the FBI's Secret Operations Unit. Until she makes a fatal mistake and her mission goes sideways, leaving he...
9.1M 210K 80
Alessia Ferrari is the Don of the Italian Mafia. Whip-smart and dangerous, she is a woman in a man's world, surviving against all odds. Born and rais...