Remember Me?

Bởi kittykat252627

"Remember me? I'm that girl you left all alone trapped my an alcoholic mom and abusive step dad" I cried out... Xem Thêm

Intro
1. Famigila
2. Discussione
3. Risoluzione
4. Impegnarsi
5. Scuola
6. Tatuaggio
8. Natale
Coronavirus / Updating
9. Ricordi
10. Incubi
11. Verità
12. Estasi
13. Ricerca
14. Interrogativo

7. Mattina

19.2K 469 125
Bởi kittykat252627

It's a leap day, so for today sometime spontaneous I decided to upload 2 weeks earlierish! Happy February 29th!

XXXXX

'I swear to god Xavier Enrico Cattaneo ! Give it back!' I yell at him whilst chasing him around the house.

What's going on you may ask? Well tomorrows the last day of the semester, and therefore you can wear your own clothes. This is the perfect time to finalize the few touches my new status as queen bee, and I have planned the perfect outfit. However, Xavier happened to find out what I was wearing and let's just say he wasn't best pleased. 

'No way are you wearing this tomorrow Gabs! You'll look like a slag!' he yells back at me.

The outfit isn't that bad, it's just a little tight and revealing? But it's my body, and I'm fed up of these boys thinking they can control it.

'It's fine' I tell him while body-slamming him to the floor.

'What are you two doing?' Frankie asks, appearing out of nowhere. 

'He's got my clothes!' I cry out of annoyance.

'Frankie - look what she was planning on wearing!' Xavier shakes the clothes at him from beneath me. 

Francisco manages to grab the clothes and takes just one look at the clothes before rolling his eyes and muttering 'Hell no Gabriela.' 

I obviously can't take my anger out on him so instead, with Xavier still beneath me, I give him a sharp knee in the groin. He moans in pain which prompts Frankie to grab me by the waist and throw me over his shoulder before entering my room. 

We walk to my closet where he sits on the bed and I rummage through my clothes. It takes nearly 20 minutes before we agree on the outfit, and even then I have to do a lot of convincing by the beautiful gift of puppy eyes. Back at home, well I suppose back when I lived with my Mom, I could do anything as she was either too off her face with drugs or alcohol. Mostly both though. It was annoying having my brothers check my outfits, but weirdly I got some comfort out of it - just their presence was enough. Knowing that they cared. It didn't mean I was on board with it though.

However it doesn't matter in the end as my outfit was still the best in school, but I was still bitter against Xavier for always interfering but I was going to get such sweet revenge. The last day of the term is always a piss-take, so we spend the majority of day just watching films and gossiping. Most people went into town after school, as it was only a half day - the perfect time for Xavier to get his tattoo. 

You may be wondering, wow Gabriela how did you get Xavier to get a tattoo? Well, the boy's ego can be easily as bruised as his balls which kneeled yesterday. He just couldn't accept the fact his little sister had a tattoo, so along with his friends, we managed to convince him he would be the biggest pussy in the world if he wouldn't get one.

I bundle myself into Xavier's' friends Oscar's car with his friends already in. I turn round to see Xav and he looks as white as a sheet. I feel somewhat sorry for him, but in all honesty I don't really care. If all 6 of us siblings have tattoos, can they really complain? 

When we arrive at the studio, he lies down hesitantly on the tattoo bed and takes his shirt off. He's getting the tattoo right below his lower pec, a crown as when we were brainstorming ideas for the tattoo he said he wants the crown because he's the 'king'. His words not mine....

I get nervous for a second, and lean down to Xavier and whisper in his ear 'Xav, you know you don't have to do this you know? You won't be that big of a pussy.'

 'Fuck off Gabriela.' He growls, gritting his teeth like he's getting his arm amputated. If thats the attitude he wants to take, fine. I hope it hurts.

I lean against the wall with his friends and bit my thumb as I watch him get the tattoo. I don't remember what the pain felt like, as I was drunk and high when I got mine done. Not a good combination lemme tell you. I didn't even realise I had it until the following morning, it was quite a shock.

'All done bro' the tattooist grins.

We all gather round and examine it. We all wait nervously for Xav's reaction

'I fucking love it dude' he declares, and all his friends do the typical masculine hugs where they throw each other against their chests.

Oscar drives us back home, where luckily none of our brothers are home. We run up to his room where I help him redress it.

'You know you'll never be able to walk out shirtless again' I giggle as I see the flash of shock fly across his face.

He groans and throws himself onto the bed 'What have you done Gabriela.'

'Hey! Why is it always my fault you stupido ragazzo!' 

-----

I'm awoken early, earlier than normal.In the comfort of my duvet, I pull it over my head to protect me from whoever was trying to disturb me from my sleep.

'Gabriela! Wake up' I hear a distant voice ask.

'Uhhh, go away' I mumble pulling the duvet further over my head.

'Get up, we're going shopping for the Christmas tree' the mysterious person isn't getting the hint, I don't want to get up, it's the first day of the holiday. Let me sleep!

I remain wrapped up in my duvet, completely ignoring the threats of the voice. My persistence works though as I eventually hear the footsteps leave my room.

'Ahh!' I yell, as my duvet has been stolen leaving the cold air to hit me. Recovering from this abrubt trauma, I get hit with ice-cold water. Sitting straight up in my bed, I see the culprit grinning at me evily.

Francisco! What the hell?' I shake the water off me.

'Maybe next time you're learn to get up when I tell you' He grins.

I bundle myself up into my warmest clothes before heading downstairs and seeing all my brothers waiting for me.

The last time I went Christmas tree shopping was when I was still little and lived with them all. I remember sitting on my dad's shoulders while all the boys bickered over which Christmas tree was the best. I felt on top of the world and the luckiest girl in the world, I had a family who loved me. I never saw that the Christmas tree on Christmas day however, Mom took Xav and I a couple of days before. 

The car ride was actually pretty fun, we blasted our music loud the entire way there and raced the other brothers. I say we raced, it was more Enzo - he drives like a lunatic. 

'Gabriela you're with Enzo and Xavier' I'm informed as we split off into our separate groups to find the best Christmas tree. 

'3 Christmas trees?' I ask while we wander round. It seems quite excessive, especially as they're all real.

'One for the kitchen, the main foyer and the living room'

Back at the home, we divide the trees among ourselves. Matteo and the twins decorating the kitchen tree (I secretly think it's because they want to be near the food) and Frankie, Xav and I decorating the lounge tree. Alessandro sulked off somewhere into the work area, and said he would reappear once we were all doing the main foyer.

'Right, let's decorate this tree' Alessandro declares whilst rubbing his hands together. I felt a bit uncomfortable doing something so mundane with him but whether he knew my feelings or not, he didn't react.

The rest of the Christmas decorations are done by the older boys, but Xavier and I are in charge of hanging up the stockings. I hung my stocking next to Xavier across the fireplace, it was a family tradition to hang them from oldest to youngest - I'm surprised that we managed to fit them all on there tbh.

-----

Christmas was drawing closer, and soon it was Xmas eve. We were all chilling on the sofas, Xav and I curled up in the two seater whilst the twins were spread on the large sofa and Francisco and Matteo were sat on separate armchairs. I didn't know where Alessandro was. Probably working as normal, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't turn up tomorrow because of work.  We had just reached the end of the movie when Xavier was leaning forward to grab the remote, but Matteo snatched it out of his hand.

'Right kidos, bed' he declares while shaking the control at us.

'What? Now!' Xav complains, I'm furiously nodding my head in agreement. It had just turned 11

Matteo decides to stand up, crossing his arms over his taunt chest. He nodded to the chairs telling us 'If you want presents, go' 

Damn, that's tricky. I look over to Xav and he has a similar look on his face but before either one of us can say something, Matteo has thrown me over his shoulder and has Xavier by the forearm. 

'Night babies' Leonardo calls from behind us with a hidden laughter in his voice. I hit my fists against Matteo's back but he just lets out a deep chuckle and ignores me until we reach my room, where I'm prominently released and thrown onto my bed.

I watch the snow fall down from my bedroom window, knees tucked under my head. I have a million thoughts running through my mind, but I keep thinking the last couple days. We've shopped, decorated and baked together. I mean, there has been a few arguments but nobodies hit me or told me I'm a worthless piece of shit They felt like my brothers, brothers who I had been raised with my whole life instead of 10 years apart. The most important question however was easy, what were they going to get me for Christmas? 

XXXXX

Christmas in March- anyone looking forward to it? 

Also do you know what would be really really cool? If you could comment and vote 😉 pretty pretty please 💜

Teaser: Christmas is coming, and one of the presents is Xavier's' tattoo being discovered. Oops

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.9M 40.1K 45
Cover by @_navyblueee_ ~~~~~ The Cortello and Moratti brothers rule the city of angels, Los Angeles. Two famous billionaire families with seemingly n...
1.8M 44.4K 52
Liliana has always had a bad life. Ever since she was five, her mother would date the wrong people who would corrupt her, and she was the one who alw...
Leal Bởi Emilia

Tiểu Thuyết Chung

17.2K 966 29
Chiara Daveys. Chiara is 17 years old living alone in England, supported by her group of friends after the passing of her mother. What she's unaware...
365K 8.8K 25
Adriana Baresi spent her life growing up with her mother and step-father. But one day her step-father goes overseas for deployment and never came bac...