The Guess Monster and the Kit...

נכתב על ידי CreeperDreamer

Rize Kotomine, or more Rize Kamimura an Ex-Volleyball player, is new to Shiratorizawa Academy. She's only bee... עוד

Chapter 1: A Lovely Red
Chapter 2: An Apology And A Question
Chapter 3: Date, and Shiro...
Chapter 4: Errands
Chapter 5: Satori, and a little date
Chapter 6: Im a guy too...
Chapter 7: Peircings!!!
Chapter 8: Seeing her again
Chapter 9: Push me farther/ Volleyball match??
Chapter 10: Wakatoshi's 20% spike
Chapter 12: Sadist
Chapter 13: Monstrous Rage
Chapter 14: Im sorry..
Chapter 15: Birthday
Chapter 16: Concert and Bubble Bath
Chapter 17: I'm grade A... pt.1
Chapter 18: I'm grade A... pt.2
Chapter 19: I'm grade A... pt.3
Chapter 20: Loving Satori Tendou
Authors Note

Chapter 11: Hair

3.8K 132 16
נכתב על ידי CreeperDreamer

Rize's POV

The game could only be described as a vicious fight. The oposite team were bob cats, so it was kinda like a battle. Whoever got hunted down and slaughtered would have to admit defeat.

We were into the 1st set, almost winning and I can't express how I felt. I received 7 balls already, the opposite side hadn't got a single point while we had more than half of them by now. There spiker was good but Satori and Taichi were really talented in denying them victory in an sort.

I didn't need to pay much attention for the blockers did most of the work with me just saving some balls here and there. I was kinda turned on to be honest. Of course I can kinda hide it, but the way Satori looks at the enemy when they are denied a point...the look of despair of knowing they won't get past him. It's making me blush in all the right places.

My minds racing. I don't know what I want. To be in the field of his gaze when he looks at someone like that. Or to make him feel the same way the enemy feels.

Wakatoshi served but the ball went out which gave them a point. The only one they earned so far. It was there tuned to serve. I was so excited I didn't know my body move on it's own.

I had leaped to my right receiving a ball that was served, it would have landed right at the corner gaining a point, but I caught it and it went up. "Chance ball!!" The opposite team shouted.

I smiled a bit knowing it won't be a good chance. I was gonna fall but I caught myself with both my hands as legs went up in the air. I did a cartwheel, landing, and running to the oposite side of the court.

They tried spiking a ball that managed to get passed Tendō which got me mad. I did a low stance and caught the ball delivering it to Shirabu. Wakatoshi took the court by storm as he ran to the ball that was set.

By the looks of it, he's only gonna spike using about 20%. He spiked the ball which they tried to receive but couldn't. The ball swerved off the liberos arm and was out. They touched it last so we got the point.

We had won the first set. It was a normal best out of 3, and the rest of the game went on. Satori and Taichi were on there A game. They barely let them get a ball through. We didn't even use a time out. While the challenger used all of theirs.

In the end they only got 6 points in the second set. But we destroyed them gaining a win. Everyone was cheering surrounding Wakatoshi who just kept a normal expression. I smiled as I was excused by the coach to get water.

"You surprised me Mrs. Kamimura. You weren't a handicap at all. You fought hard." The coach said. I tuned to my right and saw him keeping a stern expression. "Thank you sir." I said turning and bowing to him.

After we said thank you for the game, the losing team left in shame. We cleaned up and most of the guys had taken off.

I finished gathering the balls then went to my stuff. I stretched my arms over my head, pulling on them. When you finish playing a sport it's important to stretch. I then packed my stuff and was ready to leave.

"Rize. You were amazing out there." A voice said from behind me. A wave of lust and desire swept threw me, making my want more. I calmed down and turned to look at him with a normal expression.

"Thanks. You were great too. I really enjoyed this game." I said smiling as I held my hands behind my back.

"I really really mean it. I didn't know you had such skills...Wakatoshi was telling us about your whole Nekoma thing." Satoris said rubbing his neck and slouching.

"Oh..... Yeah...my nick name..Kitten..it was given to me by Nekomas Captain and there team. We were so close, and they all meant a lot to me. It made me sad when I had to leave there because of my identity. Someone at the school exposed me..and for my safety my agent..he said I would have to move. Also the thing with my Ex. Anyways, it's not that I dislike Kitten. It was my pride and joy. It's just 'Shiro' used it to describe me as a scared timid animal...that didn't know her place. I actually love Kitten for its true meaning." I said as I looked down a bit. I then felt him put a hand on my head he then ruffled my hair softly.

I blushed and without wanting too I let out a small sigh of pleasure. He stopped and I panicked going red like a tomato. I quickly turned and ran out the open door. I heard some shouting from behind me telling to stop or come back.

I ignored it and booked it back to the dorms. I ran the whole way and I felt like I was being followed. Avoiding the haste of the elevator I took the stairs and was at my door struggling with the keys.

I then finally unlocked the door dropping my stuff by the door and was about to shut the door but a foot stopped it. I saw Satoris hand try to push the door open. I let out a small eek, then grabbed my bag running, jumping over my couch almost falling and making it to my room locking the door.

I sighed in relief then got down on my knees and looked under the door. I saw him come inside closing the door and removing his shoes.

"Rize. Hey, come out." I heard him say as he chuckled a bit. "No thank you." I said as I looked at him a bit. He smiled and rubbed his neck.

"Fine, maybe later. Can I use your shower?" He asked approaching the hallway. "Go ahead." I said as I stood up. I heard footsteps then the bathroom door open and close.

I waited till I heard the water turn on. I blushed and slapped myself as I thought of his body. CONTROL YOURSELF WOMEN!!

I then slowly opened my door. I walked out making sure to be super quite. I went to the door removing my shoes. I then slowly turned and  tip toed back to my room.

I closed the door and just kinda read one of my 'books'. I need to shower after him, so as soon as he gets out, I'll just run in. I'm so smart.

I then heard the water stop, then silence. "Hey Rize!!!" Someone shouted. I opened my door slightly and peaked out. "Yeah?" I questioned.

"I don't have a towel. There aren't any in here." He said from the bathroom. I blushed and took a deep breath. "I did laundry before you came to get me." I said a so walked out of my room and went to the little laundry room by the kitchen. I grabbed a basket and took 2 towels out.

I walked back and knocked. The door opened a bit and I gave him the towel. I quickly took my hand back and waited in my room until I heard the door open. Before that I grabbed some clothes, undergarments of course, just some black ones, a dark red t-shirt, and black yoga pants with fluffy socks.

I put my undergarments wrapped in a towel with my clothes and walked out of my room seeing Tendō with his back to my ruffling his hair with a towel. He had a black t-shirt, and sweatpants. Before he could say anything to me though I went into the restroom and closed the door.

I set my stuff down and took my Volleyball stuff off. "Just wait in my room or something. Read, play on your phone, watch a movie." I said giving him options. I heard him walk to my room and that was that.

I got into the warm shower and loved the feeling. When I was finished I got out and dried my body, dressing, and brushing my teeth. I also did my facial routine. I wonder if Satori has one? Or maybe he's one of these guys who has perfect skin and just puts normal lotion on his face.

I finished and walked out. I went to my room and saw Tendō laying on my bed with a book in his hands blushing red as he kept reading. He saw me walk in as I chuckled slightly sitting at my vanity.

I set my hair dryer up and began to dry it. It was curly because of the brush I used which was cute. I finished and played with it as I put hair oil on the tips. I then saw a reflection of Satori looking at me.

"You want me to dry yours too?" I asked glancing at him. He smiled and got up. I got up and he sat down.

I began to dry his hair and soon it was fluffy and smooth. Kinda curly too. XD I ruffled it then turned the dryer off, and unplugging it. I walked out of the room and saw the thermostat by the wall.

I tuned the heater on since it was a bit chilly. I then walked back and sat on my bed grabbing my bag. Satori sat beside me awkwardly.

"Hey-." He said but I cut him off. "No no no nope. I refuse to discus what you heard, think you heard, or conclude happened." I said as I put my finger to his lips shushing him.

I then took my hand back and dug in my bag taking my piercings out. I went to my vanity and put them on. I then grabbed Satori's making sure it was clean.

"Are you sure? I'm kinda curious.." he said teasingly as he came from behind me his hands on my shoulders.

I kept it hidden well, but damn..Just the thought of these hands holding me down on the bed, full force as he does other things to me.

"Not gonna tell you unless you give me something of equal value." I said as I held his up.

He thought for a bit then nodded as he turned and sat on my bed. I just want his hands to stay there but when he removed them my shoulders felt naked.

I got up and went to him as he stuck his tongue out. I finished putting it back on, then turned the TV on putting a movie on. I laid down on my stomach with a blanket just looking at the movie.

"Equal value...what about I play with your hair?" I heard Satori ask as he got under the blanket. But he was on his back just looking at the celling.

I glanced and he was smiling with tired eyes and his hands supporting his head. He then glanced at me grinning a bit.

"You're a fuck nugget." I said as I sighed and covered my head with the blanket and closed my eyes. He's trying to get to me. Jesus if he finds out he's gonna tease me forever!!!

Then again him touching my hair doesn't sound so bad -/////-.

I smiled imagining it, when suddenly I felt someone touch my head petting my hair. I blushed like a tomato and felt myself about to slightly moan but kept it inside.

I then frantically rolled off the bed landing on the floor with a thud and continuing to roll till I was under the bed. I stayed like that till I saw his feet assuming he got off the bed. He then got on his knees and he was about to look under.

I covered my face my hands and curled up with a small ball. I heard him walk around the bed and felt him grabbing my feet.

"This is called kidnapping." I said as he dragged me from under the bed and picked me up. "No it's not. It's called saving the princes." He said as he set me on the bed. I was on my side and felt him get in the bed.

I moved my fingers a bit and peeking seeing him laying on his side with his arm supporting his head like he was posing. His tired yet vibrantly red eyes looking back at me.

"Nope." I said as I rolled over to my other side. I blushed when I felt him grab my waist and pull me into his chest. I let my face go and sighed.

"Have you thought over my offer?" He asked leaning into my ear. "Shut up." I said as I blushed pouting. "It's called a fetish..." I said whispering as I kept my eyes on the bed not looking back at him.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

86 0 11
Just a story about Keina after she moved from Tokyo and became a new student at Karasuno High. She's moved after her parents' accident then lived wit...
36.9K 1.2K 46
The blue birds fell from the sky of 'victory' and plummeted to the ground known as 'loss'. To compensate for what happened, one blue bird decided to...
250K 6.8K 41
The 3rd year in your honors classes has been acting strangely around you. Your the only 2nd year that skipped a year and was in the 3rd year honor cl...
107K 3.5K 35
[ undergoing editing!! ] You might know about the boy's team of Shiratorizawa Academy but have you heard of the girl's team who are rumored to be in...