Chapter 14: Im sorry..

Rize's POV

I quickly ran out of my dorm with my phone in hand frantically heading to the stairs. The elevator would take to long.

After Wakatoshi sent me his information I booked it to his dorm. I arrived and took deep quit breath. I then knocked calmly.

There was a slight pause than the door opened. I saw the volleyball club packed in. Waka let me in and I entered.

On the bottom bunk of the bed at the corner was a person covered in a blanket huddled like a ball. I saw headphones and shaking.

"He's been like this for a while. We came when Wakatoshi called saying Tendou was covered in blood..." Semi said as he pointed to the shirt on the desk Shirabu was leaning on.

It was a white shirt with a Shonen Jump character on it. There was blood splatter on it which stood out.

After explaining what happened, I was almost crying while glancing at Tendou.

"That sounds scary. I get why you would be shaking and afraid in that moment especially after how Tendou acted." Semi said as he rubbed his neck taking a sigh.

"I guess, but my expression and my fear in that moment....I assume when he looked at me he thought I was scared of him. Sure I was surprised by his behavior, but everyone sees 'red' sometimes, but it was more of the situation I was in before he acted.....I don't want him to think he scares me.." I said as I shifted awkwardly because of how full the room was.

"This is weird but can we move this to my room? It's bigger, I bought the large dorm so it will be more roomy. That is, if anyone wants to carry Tendou." I said rubbing my arm chuckling awkwardly.

Shirabu was gonna say something but Wakatoshi walked over and went to Tendou. He told me to be quit and hide behind Reon. I did so and waited.

"Satori, we are gonna go to Semi's dorm. I'm gonna carry you there." Wakatoshi said lifting the headphone slightly.

There was no response then Satori nodded. Wakatoshi grabbed him almost bridal style and walked to the door which was opened by Goshiki.

After everyone left we headed for my dorm while I went ahead and got to the stairs. I waited at my door and opened it. Semi welcomed them in like it was his own then as soon as everyone was in he locked the door and Wakatoshi waited for a second.

I saw Tendou completely covered in the blanket even his face so he couldn't see. He was shaking like he was crying... it broke my heart to pieces.

I guided Wakatoshi to my room and he set Tendou down. We exited and saw everyone looking around.

"I've never actually been in one of these. They look like apartments." Goshiki said glanced around. I brought out snacks and drinks setting them on the table. Then I turned and bowed at everyone.

"I would like to talk to Tendou alone for a bit. To try and reason....talk this through.." I said as I was wincing my eyes trying not to cry.

I was shocked when I felt a hand on my head. "Take all the time you need Kamimura." Wakatoshi said. He didn't smile but I felt assured then he took his hand back.

I smiled and cried a bit. I then glanced at Shirabu. He was still kinda figuring out who I reminded him of.

"Actually my name is Rize Kotomine. Kamimura is my mother's maiden name. It's just a cover. Please don't tell anyone...I just feel like I can trust you all." I said as I smiled wide and proud through tears.

Shirabu almost screamed, his face was so white. I then bowed and headed to my room. I went in and closed the door locking it.

I undressed and put black sweats and a sweatshirt. I then put my piercings back on then finally walked over to my bed seeing Tendou. He was with his back to me, at the center of my bed, on his side curled in a ball.

I dimmed my light then got on the bed and tapped his shoulder. He sniffled then sat up slightly. He reached for his headphones and took them off.

For a second he looked around not sure where he was. He then turned his body around but I tackled him with a hug.

He was laying on his back now. With me on top of him hugging his chest. I was shaking now crying slightly.

"You almost gave me a heart attack after you ran away!! You didn't answer your phone, and you didn't look at all ok when I went to go see you at Wakatoshi's!! You cant just do that!!" I shouted. I felt him start to cry as he almost didn't want to touch me.

"Rize. Let me go..." He said. I froze. I sat up now straddling him. My hair covering my eyes. He sat up and looked at me. His face was dull and his eyes lifeless.

"I don't want you touching someone that scared you so badly. I shouldn't even be here...." he said as he got me off of him and stood up taking his headphones and blanket.

The way he set me down was so fast. Like he didn't want to touch me....

"I love you........DONT YOU GET THAT!!! IM WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!!! I DONT CARE WHAT I SAW YOU DO IN THAT ALLEY!!!! IT DOESNT ERASE ALL THE WONDERFUL MEMORIES WE MADE TOGETHER!!" I shouted gripping my head and yelling down.

"Riz-." He said but I cut him off. "I'm not afraid of you..." I said. "Sure that whole thing was scary, but when I saw you...I was relieved...you may have seen me afraid when you turned to look at me...but I was more scared of the situation. Yes you gave me a fright, I'm not gonna lie about that. But that's not the loving face I see every time I'm with you, so I don't care." I said softly while crying.

I wasn't making any sounds, rather my eyes just kept watering and the tears kept falling. I felt empty, and cold. I just want him to hug me, wrap his arms around m—

I froze when I felt him hug me from behind. He then got on the bed and laid against the pillows pulling me in between his legs. I laid on his chest my head listening to his fast paced heart.

"I'm sorry....you saw that...when I first met you, that whole picture thing bugged me cause I thought you were gonna make fun of me...cause a lot of people usually think I'm scary. Then I asked you during that volleyball thing at lunch if I scare you.....I just don't want you to fear me in any way. I don't want you to cry after I call you, like when Shiro did, I don't want you to freeze every time you see me...I want to love you more than anything in the world kitten." He said as he took that good deep breath after crying and kissed my head. He had one hand on my back and the other running though my hair.

A smile went to my face as I closed my eyes also taking that deep breath. I sat up which cause him to. I then looked at his red eyes from crying and concerned filled me. I whipped his tears and smiled slightly.

He looked sadly at me cleaning my tears. "I'm also sorry I made you worry and cry." He said as he then held my waist looking to the side.

"It's ok...Im sorry I yelled at you..and cause you to freak out when you saw that knife..." I said as I hugged him closely and tightly.

He hugged back and it was like two puzzle pieces finally finding each other. He was warm and comforting, and the wanting my heart felt was so strong I could swear he could hear it beating out of my chest.

He then pulled back and gave me a wide smile. I giggled and grabbed his face smiled at him softly.

He blushed and leaned in. I did to and closed my eyes slightly. I then felt his lips brush against mine. They were like soft butterfly kisses.

I then closed the gap and fuck...it was amazing. His kiss stopped time, it made me so happy, like nothing else mattered. No one else mattered.

Just him and me....when he pulled back I was almost sad. He kissed the tip of my nose, then my forehead. Then pulled me back into a hug.

I giggled and he nuzzled me, making it cuter. "I'm not the only one who was worried about you. They are all waiting outside." I said pulling back motioning to the door.

He sighed as he looked to the side. "Hey." I said as I put my hand on his face making him look at me.

"It's ok. Im here....I'll be there the entire time.." I said grinning. He thought for a second then nodded.

I then got off the bed and he did as well. He still looked nervous but I grabbed his hand and squeezed it.

He nodded then I opened the door and walked out. The guys all turned and looked at me. I then walked out pulling Tendou into light...

(He has his hair down the entire time)