Chapter 9: Push me farther/ Volleyball match??

Warning, 18+. (I don't care if you are or not. Just a warning)

Rize's POV

"Well, usually it refers to a submissive person," I said unfazed by our position. "Submissive you say?" He asked as he looked into my eyes. He had that look. The look of a predator, full of lust...

"We talked about this Satori if you're gonna get on me like this and turn me on, better be ready to back it up." I said seriously as I took a sigh.

I then quickly loosened the grip he had on my hands, then I grabbed him firmly and flipped so I was on top. Holding his hands down.

"I think you're a switch...Tell me, when you hear the terms 'dominant' and 'submissive,' does your mind immediately go to BDSM? Sex? Do the words alone sound intimidating? No, no Satori...it's not always about sex...While these labels can be associated with BDSM, the reality is that they're just two ends of the spectrum of how people act during sex, or in relationships, and everyday life..." I said as I kept a serious face, neutral, and kept eye contact.

He kept quiet and tried to keep a straight face but had a bit of blush. "Like now, or the other time we were in this position, there were times you wanted to take control like a dominant—yet feeling dominated yourself can also turn you on. How can you be dominant if you also like being submissive? Odds are you are the third option. A switch..." I said as I stayed there.

Then suddenly he flipped the tables he was on top again, his knee between my legs, both his hands holding mine down beside my head.

"Rize...I just, can't explain how you make me feel...it's like a ticking in the back of my head, an inch on my neck...Rize, your name..itself drives me crazy.." he said as he got down and close to me. 

He had his face near my right ear in my hair. He then did something that sent a shiver down my spine. He had my ear lobe between his teeth breathing on my neck with his hot sexy breath.

It engulfed me with fire and filled me with desire. "Satori, I warn you now...there is no going back if you push me farther," I said as my voice changed.

I was serious now, he's getting to me, and it's tearing me from inside. I can hardly think straight. I can hardly control myself.

I then blushed as I felt him push his knee between my leg. Putting pressure against my piercing. "Oh, Jesus..." I said softly. I then felt him let go of my ear and plant a soft kiss on my jaw. I was clearly in the mood now, my body aching...

I grabbed him turning over and getting on top. I had my head down and you couldn't see my eyes. "Are you sure?" I asked letting him go and pulling back, sitting on his lap.

I then felt 'him' threw his pants, he was 'excited'. I blushed a bit still keeping a serious face, as I saw him sit up. He grabbed my chin and the other hand was on my waist. His eyes stared through my soul and burning an image of pure desire into my mind.

Then there was a doorbell. He was about to say something but I got off him and went to the door. I opened it and saw the volleyball club. "Rize, we were just wondering if you have seen Tendō? We were gonna play a game, but his roommate said he didn't come back yesterday after coming to see you. And he didn't answer his phone." Wakatoshi said as he stood in front of the door with the guys behind him.

"Hey hey!!!!" Satori said walking from behind me. "We were watching movies yesterday and I drifted to sleep. She didn't want to wake me." I heard Satori say as he put a hand on the door frame above my head.

"Oh hey. We are gonna play a match with a college team, we need another blocker, as well as a libero. Ours are sick, and we don't want to ask the college team if they have an extra player. We can probably use someone who's not a regular for a blocker, but we aren't sure on the Libero." Goshiki said beside Wakatoshi.