The Deal With Mr Ceo ✔️

Por _TheFictionist_

Savannah Marshall was a kind loving person who would do anything for anyone. But when the one person she wish... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 23

237 11 0
Por _TheFictionist_

Narrators POV

Hayes and Savannah headed back out as the guests mingled with others, chatting away happily.

"Omg! This is real! You're actually getting married!" Melissa had managed to catch them on the way out. "Hi Mel." Savannah forced a smiled as they both pulled each other in for a hug.

She hated lying to her best friend, but even with the contract invalid now, there was no way Melissa would let her live it down if she told her now.

"I wasn't interrupting anything, was I?" Melissa asked, noticing the couple were about to step outside. "We were just going to have a few moments alone but-" Savannah was cut off by the movements of Melissa's eyebrows going up and down in a suggestive manner.

"For a clean conversation Mel. Get your head out the gutter!" Savannah laughed, nudging Melissa's shoulder. "I'll see you inside later." Melissa chuckled before her eyes settled on a waiter, holding a tray of champagne filled glasses. "That's my cue." She nodded and clipped her heels all the way to the waiter.

It was silent for a few moments. The sky grew dark and if it wasn't for the click of the handle on the doors, the pair wouldn't have noticed that they were the only ones out on the balcony.

Savannah shivered, wrapping her arms around her body as much as she could. Hayes quickly noticed and removed his suit jacket, draping it over her shoulders. "Thank you." She said, her teeth rattling from the coldness. "Would you rather chat upstairs inside?" Hayes offered as Savannah agreed quickly, wanting to get away from the cold.

Hayes followed her upstairs, making sure no one saw so they could have a few moments to themselves. They were grateful for the amount of people who came, showing nothing but love and support, but they rarely had a moment together all night.

The pair snuck into the room, closing the door behind them as Savannah settled down onto the soft matte black cushioned sofa that was placed directly in front of one of the many windows that was in the room.

They had a direct view of the sunset, the courtyard, the garden and even the windows that gave view of the opposite end of the ball room that the engagement party was being held in.

Hayes grabbed a glass from the cabinet along with the scotch whisky pouring it to fill the glass halfway. He took a sip, leaning against the desk as he looked over to Savannah. "How are you feeling?" Hayes asked as she rested her head on her palm. "I'm okay." She whispered as her eyes felt heavy.

Hayes looked at his glass for a moment before setting it down, not bothering to finish it as he made his way to the sofa, sitting beside Savannah. "You don't have to hide your feelings from me Sav. You should know this by now." He slung an arm around her shoulders, letting her rest on his side.

"I'm just tired." She smiled weakly, letting her eyes close. "We can go home. Our driver is still outside, I can page him and we can go right now if you want to." He offered making Savannah look up to him with an expression that said, 'Are you for real?'.

"This is our engagement party. We can't just leave." She giggled. "Exactly. It's our engagement party. Therefore if we want to go home then we can go home." He stated with a lazy smile.

She looked at him in awe, flutters erupted in her belly, as a warm feeling surrounded her heart.

"And miss the opportunity to see you mess up the dance? Hell no!" She giggled, making him smile. "Which is in fact just about to be announced so move your big butt out there." She smirked, grabbing his arm and making him follow her all the way down to the dance floor.

"Now I would like to invite the man and woman of the night to the dance floor to celebrate this amazing occasion with a dance." Everyone cheered. Savannah and Hayes' family stood at the sides of the floor whilst friends and plus ones stood at the other.

The parents of the couple stood together, watching their children lovingly, smiling at their happiness. Elizabeth stood with the brightest smile alongside Joseph. Issabella and Robert stood not far from them, embraced in each other's arms as tears of joy welled up in their eyes at the sight of Savannah and Hayes.

Colton stood with his wife and children, smiling proudly at his little brother and soon to be sister in law as did his wife. Chase was mostly smiling at the third piece of cake that was currently getting shoved into his mouth. Jenny was almost in tears whilst Brayden stood glaring at Hayes, but once caught Savannah staring, he quickly smiled, giving her a thumbs up.

"Are you ready for this?" Savannah asked shakily as Hayes wrapped an arm around her waist, entwining her hand with his own.
"As long as you don't trip and fall or step on my toes, then we're all good princess." He joked, making her laugh.

What would I do about your smart mouth?
Drawing me in and you kicking me out.
Got my head spinning, no kidding,
I can't pin you down.

The beginning of the song played as Hayes tightened his grip, swaying their bodies side to side. Hayes smiled, looking down to catch her gaze.

What's going on in that beautiful mind?
I'm on your magical mystery ride.
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright.

"Everybody's staring at us." She giggled nervously, as Hayes just stared at the woman who stole his heart lovingly. "No. There staring at you." He mumbled, reaching his hand up to caress her cheek.

My heads under water,
But I'm breathing fine.
You're crazy,
And I'm out of my mind.

"I've already said this but you look incredibly stunning. Just like everyday." He grinned, making Savannah blush.
"You don't look so bad yourself." She chuckled jokingly.

Cause all of me,
Loves all of you.
Love your curves and all your edges,
All your perfect imperfections.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this?" He asked, wanting to reassure himself that she wouldn't leave him. "Its not too late to back out." He didn't want her to leave him, but if it's what she wanted, he wasn't going to hold her back.

"What if I didn't want to back out?" She whispered loud enough for him to hear as a gleam of relief washed over his eyes.

You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning

His hand travelled to cup her face as she leaned into his touch. Their faces gradually closed in together.

'Cause I give you all, all of me
And you give me all, all of you

For a split moment, they had forgotten about all the people who had joined them onto the dance floor and everyone surrounding them as they joined as one, their lips finding each other's.

The got lost in each other, just like they always did.

****

?: where the hell are you?

?: right behind you

They both turned around with a smirk. "Did you get the keys?" She asked, as he roamed his pockets, jingling the key in front of her.

They carefully unlocked the doors, making their way into Hayes' main office, instantly charging towards his documents.

"Where the fuck is it?" She huffed angrily. "Shh. Remember the maids are still on the clock." He reminded the impatient woman as he searched through Hayes confidential files.

"Now if you were a multi billionaire, with a huge safe in your office, where would you put it?" He asked himself, looking around the room. "Think reverse psychology." She stumped, checking her nails. Then he stopped in his tracks, seeing the laptop wake up.

"What's their anniversary date? You were the last girl he was with before Savannah." He said. "Try 032115." That was the anniversary date. She only knew this because her and Savannah used to be close friends before she hooked up with Hayes behind Savannah's back.

Which wasn't consented by Hayes may I add.

"Bingo." She sqeauled, unlocking Hayes' computer, darting for the files.

PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL

● City Council Construction Plans
● Vice Condiment Meeting Points
● Finance set 1> Calloway & Sons Enterprise's
● Finance set 2> Company Expansion
   France/Portugal

The list went on and on until they came across a separate folder.

Private & Confidential - Marshall

"And we have a winner." She clicked on the file, revealing the contract between Hayes and Savannah.

"We don't have time to wait for it to print. Just send it to your account then delete the email." She followed his instructions before heading out to check if the hallway was clear.

"Let's go." He stumbled out of the room, smiling at the buzz in his pocket, signalling he received the email containing everything he needed to blow their plan.

But as they left the room, not only did they forget to lock the door again,

The sent email that was now "deleted" to their knowledge, the email sat comfortably in the trash bin, leaving the opportunity for Hayes to figure out what had happened within the next thirty days.

But would he find out?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.2M 36.9K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...
2.1M 61.8K 56
''There is only one thing crossing my mind right now. If he hates me so much, then why the hell is he kissing me back?'' ----------------------- Emma...
266K 10K 51
I was roughly brought into my room and dropped into my bed.I was burning with anger. "Where were you?", asked my mad dog husband."I'm out ",I said. "...
742K 16.1K 33
*This is the spin-off to Runaway Bride. I recommend reading it before starting to read this one.* Locked in a small room with her mother since birth...