Joe Jonas love story

By Slytherpufff2005

It takes place in the Voice Australia 2018 when Joe was a coach. Just FYI Basically, Joe is a judge and the O... More

Joe Jonas Love Story
Playlist
1. The Day Before
2. Interview
3. The Audition
4. Preparing For The Knockouts
5. The Knockouts
6. Preparing For The Battles
7. The Battles
8. Preparing For The Lives #1
9. The Lives #1
10. Sleepover With Somer
A/N
11. Preparing For The Lives #2
12. The Talk
14. The Awkward Part
15. The Lives #2
16.Preparing For The Lives #3
17. The Lives #3
18. Telling The Parents
19. Preparing For The Lives #4
20. The Anniversary
21. The Problem
22. The Decision
A/N
23. The Aftermath
24. Journey

13. The Aftermath

3.4K 46 4
By Slytherpufff2005

^^^World war III~ Jonas Brothers

When our lips met, sparks were definitely felt for the both of us.

It was the weirdest yet most amazing moment of my life.

With our hands still holding each other's, my spare hand rested on his cheek, and his on my waist.

Our lips moved in sync in a slow and passionate way.

Soon however, we got more and more out of breath to the point where we were clinging on to each other, to afraid to let go.

The slow kiss then turned into more of a makeout session when he guided me to sit on his lap on the sofa and he grabbed both sides of my waist. I had one hand still on his right cheek, and the other pulling his curly locks.

He started to kiss the side of my jaw and I pulled harder on his hair.

There was a knock on the door.

"Hey, Joe! Are you in there?"

We broke apart suddenly, both of us breathing heavily.

I looked at him, alarmed.

"What do I do?" I hissed quietly.

"Uh, I don't know? Go hide in the bathroom and come out after I've gone."

"Ok." And with that, I rushed into the bathroom.

I closed the door, leaned my head against it and sighed.

I looked in the mirror, still breathless.

I just made out with Joe Jonas.

Somer is going to die.

I think I'm already dead.

I heard Joe clear his throat and walk to the door, opening it.

"Hey. What do you need?" He asked, weirdly normally.

"They need you for an interview."

"OK. Let's go."

When they left, I decided to wait another 5 minutes before I left just to be certain I wasn't going to get caught sneaking out of Joe's dressing room.

🌹🌹🌹

Joe's Pov:

I closed the door behind me, praying Kelly doesn't notice anything weird or different.

We started walking down the hall having a normal conversation and luckily she didn't mention anything.

"What took you so long?" She asked.

Dammit! I jinxed it.

"Uhh, I was, um, changing..." I said.

I mentally slapped my forehead.

I am the worst liar ever.

She looked at me suspiciously.

"Is that lipstick?" she pointed.

My hand flew to my mouth.

"No." I said quickly.

"Then what is it?"

By then we had luckily gotten to the end of the hall, where we would split ways.

"Um, I'll catch up with you later yeah? Gotta run." And I practically sprinted the opposite way to where she was going.

That was close.

In that moment, I took the time to think about what just happened.

Olivia and I made out.

And I left her in my dressing room

I groaned and ran my hands through my hair.

I'd honestly liked her from the moment my chair turned around at the blind auditions.

She was breathtaking and I think I fell right then and there.

Oh my god I am so whipped.

🌹🌹🌹

Olivia's POV:

After a few minutes, I sorted my lipstick, which was very smudged, out.

I walked out of the door, very quietly and I was tiptoeing.

I don't know why because there was nobody on the hallway.

"I knew there was something going on between you two!"

I nearly jumped six feet in the air.

"Holy shit!"

I turned to my right and Aydan was stood, leaning against the wall beside the door, smirking smugly.

My hand went to my chest.

"Jesus Aydan. Why would you do that?!" I asked.

"I didn't mean to. Sorry." He shrugged and said in a way which sowed he was very much not sorry.

"Well are you coming? I need a drink we have a lot to talk about." He said and led me down the hallway.

🌹🌹🌹

Aydan and I were sitting at a table with two Fantas.

"So, care to explain?" Aydan asked impatiently.

I sat there sipping my drink.

I had done absolutely everything to try and get Aydan to forget about the whole ordeal.

Including make him pose for an Instagram post.

Speaking of which, my account had got over 10,000 more followers in a week; thats crazy!

Anyway, back to the story.

"Explain what?" I said, not wanting to have this conversation with him.

"Girl, don't try and play me. Everything. I want to know everything." He said sassily.

"Umm, well I don't really know. I like him?" I said, awkwardly.

"OK, so are you like a thing?" He asked with wide eyes, waiting for an answer.

"No."

"Well why not?" He frowned.

"We haven't really talked about it."

"So what did you talk about? I mean you were in his dressing room." He said confusedly.

"Uhh, well we didn't really talk that much." I blushed.

"You didn't talk? Then what did you-ohhh. Wait what? Omg tell me all the gossip sister!"

"What is wrong with you?" I laughed.

"Hey, stop trying to change the subject. Tell me." He demanded.

"Well, talked a bit. I thanked him for the other night. We talked about Game of Thrones. Wetoldeachotherwelikedeachotherandthenwekindofmadeout." I rushed out.

"What was that last part?" He teased. I know he knew full well what I said.

"We told each other we liked each other and then we kinda, sorta, made out." I blushed thinking about it.

"What happened then?" He urged.

"Kelly knocked on the door and he had to go."

"Oh." he sighed.

"Yeah, oh."

"So you're not a thing?"

"Nope."

"Not yet." He smirked mischievously.

"What are you thinking?" I asked.

"That you two need to talk."

"No."

"Yes."

*****

Ahhhhh!!!

Thank you so much to everyone who has been reading, voting and commenting. It means a lot.

I hope you are all liking the story so far.

Lots of love.

💕 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 52 26
What happens when the sister-in-law's cousin, Ally, meets Joe, a famous rockstar, touring the world with his brothers? Will they get along? Will it f...
7.8K 192 20
What happens when reckless meets delicacy? When a boy spending his life living in the spotlight, meets a down to earth girl? When the glamorous wes...
984K 9.9K 200
@louist91 started following you ... @louist91 liked your post @louist91 commented on your post {COMPLETED} adore you (H.S) is my spinoff to this book...
4K 91 18
Two girls accidentally met Tom Holland, who introduced them to Nick Jonas, and by developing a friendship their lives changed. #1 on #priyankachopra...