Stockholm (Larry AU)

By AmySaunders10

Reuploaded story by lovelylovebites of Ao3 Stockholm Syndrome, when the hostage develops passionate feelings... More

Naamloos deel 1
Naamloos deel 2
Naamloos deel 3
Naamloos deel 4
Naamloos deel 5
Naamloos deel 6
Naamloos deel 7
Naamloos deel 8
Naamloos deel 9
Naamloos deel 10
Naamloos deel 11
Naamloos deel 12
Naamloos deel 13
Naamloos deel 14
Naamloos deel 15
Naamloos deel 16
Naamloos deel 17
Naamloos deel 19
Naamloos deel 20

Naamloos deel 18

14 0 0
By AmySaunders10

"Louis let's go...we have to leave. He could come back any minute!" Harry said rushing as he waited on the ledge outside the window holding his hand out for his lover. They didn't have too much time to escape before Derek came back. It was a sly escape; the first time he came when Harry was still there, shoving the curly haired lad quickly into the bathroom and hoping Derek didn't look in there, thankfully he didn't. But neither of the boys knew when the bossman could come back and Harry's plan was to get them both out before he could return.

The feathered haired boy should be happy, he was finally getting out of this, he could finally escape and with the boy he loved of all people. But the happiness was overshadowed easily, as he realized Harry's escape plan.

"Harry I can't. It's too far down" Louis said, his eyes tearing up from the fear he had of heights. He was sitting right in the window; being tiny he could fit with ease.

Harry didn't want to force his love into anything but he knew it was good for both of them and that there was no other way of escape. He picked up Louis' hand that was resting on his shaking knee. Grasping it tightly after planting a firm kiss on his knuckles, he tugged the smaller hand, signalling Louis to stand on the ledge with Harry.

But it seemed that Louis was quite determined to stay where he was. Obviously Harry could sense the fear that manifested itself inside the older boy, so he tried his best to calm him down. Walking closer he used his free hand to caress Louis' soft cheek. "Louis this is the only way. We'll be fine. I promise" He whispered. Harry could see Louis lighten up a tiny bit but still not enough to make him lose his grip on the window.

All of a sudden a loud knocking on the door interrupted their sweet moment. The accidental knock soon turning into a forceful banging and rutting against the door. "Open this door" Derek's low yet loud voice shouted, pushing against the door that the two boys had managed to barricade with the bed.

"Louis come on...he'll be here any second" Harry whispered tugging on his lover's arm while looking through the window to see the bed already moving from the force.

"Haz...I'm scared" Louis whined, so close to tears.

"Listen to me...Louis, you will be fine. I promise I won't let anything happen to you" Harry said, looking the other boy in the eyes, connecting to him, telling him that he will be perfectly fine. He noticed the uneasiness in his eyes still, the blue eyes still very hesitant. "Babe, trust me" He reinforced. Harry could see some of the wariness leave the boy's eyes, enough for him to at least hop onto the ledge now.

The banging was still constant on the bedroom door which made the two boys hurry just a tad bit. Holding onto Harry's hand with a death grip and being plastered against the brick wall, Louis made his was way carefully along the ledge. He could feel his legs trembling beneath him, his mind fearing if he'll be able to even stand upright and his eyes fearing the view that awaits if he looks down.

Harry's squeeze on his hand was reassuring, as they crossed ledge after ledge, jumping from one to the other, careful to maintain their balance. Once far enough from the room, and close to the pipe on the side of the building, Harry let go of the tanned boy's hand, just long enough to slide down the railing to the ledge beneath them.

Once securely there, Harry motioned for Louis to follow, but with his extreme fear of heights, he was frightened just by looking down at the curly-haired boy. He sat on the ledge, dangling his legs off, using just the technique of jumping rather than the pipe. Harry's arms were opened below him, ready to catch the boy above. It was more for his confidence rather than actually catching him though.

After a bit more of Harry's encouraging words from down below, Louis took the chance, hoping down onto the ledge, immediately losing his balance that way. Thank god, Harry was able to grab a hold of the boy before he toppled off the ledge and splat onto the ground.

After calming down Louis from that near death experience they continued down, floor by floor until they reached the ground. The happiness and freedom that flew through their veins was indescribable, especially for Louis who hadn't had this feeling of freedom in weeks of captivity.

"Harry we made it!" He screamed from excitement, jumping into Harry's once again waiting arms, holding him for dear life. Right as Harry was about to respond, they heard that deep yet extremely loud voice again, yelling curse words at the 2 boys who looked up at him.

Just as Derek saw the two of them, he left the room, undoubtedly on his way down to get Louis and do bad things to Harry, who stood there shocked. All of his previous confidence had managed to disappear as soon as he saw Derek, but thankfully Louis had gained some from him.

Grabbing the pale boy's abnormally large hands, he sprinted off, in whatever direction he chose, honestly not knowing his way around this part of town.

They ran for blocks and blocks, not knowing where they were going or where they could go, for that matter, until stopping to catch their breaths. Harry had remained quiet all this way and Louis could tell there was definitely something on his mind. "What's going on? Is everything okay?" Louis asked concerned, in response only getting a nod from Harry, but they both knew that wouldn't be the end of that discussion.

"So where do we go now?" Harry asked. Both boys were in deep thought at the question asked until Louis spoke up.

"Don't your parents live in this part of town? I remember you told me once that they live around here" Louis spoke excited they'd have a place to go for now. "Can we go to them?"

Harry was stiffened at the question that Louis brought up. Of course he would love to go back to his parents, but these were the same people that kicked him out, that disowned him, that swore they'd never want to see their son again. But Harry couldn't tell Louis that; it would lead to a whole lot of other background stories that would just scare him away and Harry couldn't let that happen.

"Boo, I don't know if we can" Harry reasoned, still trying to keep up a cheery facade though. He didn't want Louis to catch on to what was wrong.

"Harry, that's the only place we can be safe for the time being. It's the only place Derek can't find us" Louis stuttered out, trying not to push Harry too much. But as soon as the idea of safety came up, Harry couldn't deny it. His parents' house would truly be the only safe place, where they couldn't be found and Louis couldn't be taken away. He couldn't let Derek take him away again. Reluctantly he agreed to the idea, taking the path that he solely remembered to his parents' home. All the while hoping that his parents had some love and care left for him that they take him in, even if just for a day.

The younger boy's grip on Louis' hand tightened the closer the got to their destination. Step by step, the thoughts of what could happen bombarded his mind.

His lover was clear on what was happening; the fear in Harry's body was unavoidable. Placing a chaste kiss on Harry's cheek, Louis asked "What's on your mind?", although he was disappointed when Harry didn't give him the real response.

"What if Derek finds us? What if he takes you away again?" Harry asked, and even though it was one of the cause for stress on his mind, this wasn't the one Louis asked for.

"We'll go to your parents and the call the police on him" Louis assured, connecting his blue reassuring eyes with Harry's worried green ones.

"But you're not allowed to call-" Harry argued.

"Don't worry. It'll be okay. You'll be okay. I'll be okay" Louis said, kissing Harry gently on the lips.

A few more steps together in a comfortable silence and they had arrived. Louis pulled Harry along to the front door, granted it was early but they were both almost sure someone in the house would answer the door.

Louis knocked on the door firmly, wondering why Harry was trying to hide behind him yet trying to make it look completely natural.

A tired brown eyed haired woman answered the door, her eyes lighting up as soon as she saw the feathered haired boy, clearly recognizing him. But the glowing smile was soon replaced by a confused expression. "Louis Tomlinson...what do you seem to be doing at our house so early in the morning?" She asked motherly.

Louis really didn't know what to reply; not knowing who he assumed to be Harry's mother would like him to say. He nudged the hiding boy behind him, who the woman probably didn't take notice of, encouraging Harry to come out into the open.

Reluctantly he came out from behind Louis, a regretful look on his face, like he wasn't ready to look his mother in the eyes. He decided to sneak a glance up at the woman who once loved him, only to see her face reddening from anger.

"Harry?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 618 50
The idea for this story came from "Kill Your Darlings," but in a more modern world way. Louis Tomlinson begins college in London after transferring...
12.9K 665 23
"Your eyes in the sunlight are my favourite colour." Louis whispers as he tugs a curl behind Harry's ear. "Your lips on mine my favourite feeling and...
781K 38.2K 34
[Complete] "The only thing keeping you alive.. is that blindfold wrapped around your eyes." Louis agrees to house-sit for his parents during their we...
1M 48K 22
[Complete] When a dangerous criminal comes across a lone house in the woods, he figures it's the perfect place to hide out for the night. Only to fi...