My tempting mistake ✔ || book...

By queensofsupreme

"TIME of death?" "2:38am" *********** Elijah Carson black the number ONE player! He doesn't care about love u... More

Prologue
- Cast -
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98
Chapter 99.
Chapter 100.
Chapter 101.
Chapter 102.
Chapter 103.
Chapter 104.
Chapter 105.

Chapter 6

2.7K 111 9
By queensofsupreme

Annette's POV.

I kept playing with my food, the whole time. I don't know why I'm scared of Elijah finding out the truth.

"You can talk to me, Red." Elijah said, making me snap out of my thoughts. "You not hungry?"

"Yeah." I faked a smile. "Eli, why did you ask Eros to ask me out?"

"That traitor, I know I shouldn't have trusted him." Elijah mumbled. "Anne, I just want to marry my sister off before she turns thirty."

"Why do you want to marry Emily of?" I looked at him confused.

"I am talking about you." He replied.

"I'm twenty-two and if I ever want to get married, I'll look for a guy myself. So please, stop it." I told him.

"If that is what you want, then I'll stop looking for your lover." He got up. "Please do the dishes, I have to go to bed because I have an early meeting, tomorrow."

"You never care about work Elijah so what are you hiding." I said. "Do you like your PA?"

"She's pretty but she's just my PA. Nothing will happen between us." He walked away.

I left the dishes in the sink, I'm sure Elijah will wash it in the morning.

"Anne." Elijah shouted and I ran upstairs. I am dead sure it is about Oliver. I should have told him, he is sleeping in his room but I forgot.

"What is wrong, with you?" I questioned.

"Why is Oliver in my bed?" He asked.

"I told him he can sleep in your room because your room is the biggest." I replied. "Now sleep in the guest room."

"Fine." Elijah left for the guest room and I giggled.

I went straight to my room and took my laptop out. I started video calling, my best friends. I am sure they enjoying the sleepover, without me.

"Hey bitch, we have been waiting for your call." Marian complained. "I can't believe you refused to come sleepover, we having fun without you."

"I told you guys, Oliver is here and I can't just sleepover the one night he comes over. You know I love and care about Oliver a lot." I explained.

"So you already ditching us for your brother-in-law." Kayler said.

"Come on guys, Oliver is just a teenager and he is super cute. Anyone with eyes would choose him over you three." I replied.

"Are you trying to say we ugly?" Byrne questioned and I nod my head. "At least we not like you."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"People with eyes can at least see us, Elijah didn't notice you for twenty-two years." Marian giggled. "You loved him since the day you were born."

"Marian." Kayler hit her on the head. "You know Annette is an emotional person."

"Kayler, we just joking with one another." I assured Kayler. "So did anyone of you got an invitation to the red carpet party?"

"Don't tell us, you going." Byrne said.

"Eli didn't tell me anything but if I get invited, I'll hook you up with single guys so we can meet there." I told them and it started raining.

"That's my best friend." Marian blew me a kiss.

"I have to go, Oliver is scared of thunderstorms." I hang up.

I went to the room Oliver was sleeping in and Elijah was with him. I should have known his brother would never leave him. He probably even checked the weather just to make sure Oliver is fine.

"You should sleep." Elijah told Oliver.

"I am seventeen Elijah and yet I'm still scared of thunderstorms." Oliver mumbled and Elijah started tickling him. "Stop it. I'm not a baby, anymore." He continued. "Eli, do you know my girlfriend doesn't even know anything about me. I love her but I can't tell her anything."

"I don't like her so don't tell her anything." Elijah replied. I wanted to walk over to them and tell Oliver to follow his heart but I stopped myself.

"I don't understand why you hate my girlfriend." Oliver said and Elijah hugged him.

"I love you, that's all that matters. By the way did you tell her about your heart condition?" Elijah asked.

"I can't ever tell her. I don't want anyone knowing about my heart condition except my family." Oliver replied. "You can also join us, Anne." Oliver got up.

"You love eavesdropping." Elijah said and I bite my lip.

"I came for Oliver." I mumbled and Oliver hugged me. "You not scared, tonight?"

"You scare me more than the thunder." Oliver giggled and I hit him on the head. Elijah looked at me angry. I know he doesn't allow anyone to touch Oliver but he should stop being overprotective. Oliver hates it when they all act overprotective but he can't even tell them anything because he is afraid they will mistaken it for something else. "I miss you both a lot."

"Ollie, leave her alone and come sleep." Elijah pulled him. "Don't let me force you, baby brother." They both went to bed.

"I'll switch the light off, goodnight." I smiled and Oliver winked at me.

"Don't dream about me." Oliver shouted and I switched the light off.

I entered my room and I couldn't help but compare Oliver with my sister. She's my sister and she's older than him but yet Oliver always takes my side. I'm sure Elijah already told him about our fake relationship.

I login my Facebook and all the friend request I got were from boys. I scrolled down and saw a girl who looks exactly like Elijah's PA. I accepted her friend request and quickly went in her profile.

"Kathleen Joe." I read her name and scrolled down her posts. I don't even know what's that bitch's name. I went in one of her pictures and zoomed in.

I can't believe she took a picture in Elijah's office.

"Why the hell doesn't Facebook have a
thumbs-down, I would create a million accounts just to give her a thumbs-down." I quickly unfriended her and blocked her.

She always seem to ruin my day.

I went in Elijah's profile and they are already friends. She even commented in his picture.

"Best boss ever." I read her comment. I'll definitely show her who's boss.

This bitch has to go and I'll make sure not even uncle Benjamin takes her side.

My sister started calling me and I rolled my eyes. I'm sure she's up to something.

"Baby." I answered.

"I'm sorry, about fighting with you. I acted like a bitch and judged you." My sister said.

"Is this Meghan?" I questioned and she giggled. I know my sister and I know the fact she would rather die than ever apologize to me. She really wants something or she has something to tell me. "What's new?"

"Bitch, did you see the video I posted. It went viral and I just noticed I didn't ask you for your permission." Now this is my sister.

"You don't need to ask me for permission. By the way what's the video about?" I questioned and she giggled.

"It's best if you watch it. I promise you, you will enjoy it."

"I'm going to sleep Meghan, I don't have time for your stupid games."

"Please." She begged. "I promise after you watch that video, you will sleep as if there is no tomorrow." I don't know when she will grow up.

"Fine. Where will I find this awesome meghan video."

"It's everywhere. You can find it here on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube , sister all my friends even made it there WhatsApp status. It's trending." I am really scared now. I just hope she didn't make a video of herself telling people education is torture. Mom will definitely die and dad, he will just mumble 'she is a kid'.

"Send me the video, It will be better, that way." I went in my Facebook messenger and waited for the video.

"I'll call you back in a minute, after you watch the first one minute of the best video of the year." She hang up and quickly send the video.

I went in the video and it started with the middle finger. I swear if this is one of her childish games I'll tell mom she failed her test.

"Girlfriend finding out there is a slut in the office." I read the first sentence. "What the fuck is this?" I can't believe Meghan took a video of me and that PA pushing each other. We were not even fighting, I just wanted to use the phone to call Elijah.

I called Meghan and she answered.

"Did you like the video?" She asked, giggling.

"Why won't you stop making videos, Meghan you are ruining my life. Please delete the video."

"Now I understand why people say we nothing alike." She clicked her tongue. "You are so boring, I even called you the girlfriend and said the PA is the slut."

"Just take down the video." I said and she hang up. 

I'll definitely get her back.  I swear I won't forget about this video.

"Girlfriend finding out there is a slut in the office." I read the headlines of the video again. She definitely knows how to get attention from stupid people.

Why did these people even share the stupid video?

----

The next morning, I quickly got dress. Elijah and Oliver left without me. I know Elijah was in a hurry to get ready for the media but Oliver, I thought he would stay with us for a while.

I took my car keys and went out of the house. Elijah is stupid for not even telling me anything about the media. What if they ask me, how long have we been dating?

I arrived at the place and Elijah was already there. He waved, smiling.

"When did you plan on telling me we have a date with the media?" Elijah asked me and I giggled.

"You the one who was suppose to tell me. If it wasn't for your father, I wouldn't even be here." I replied walking with him to the stage.

"We will talk about this when we get home." He took a page out and I tried to look but I couldn't see anything.

Why the hell are there so many journalist. Elijah is just suppose to make an announcement and answer one or two questions.

Elijah kept talking on and on and the journalist ask him a lot of questions. It was actually going smoothly until one of his 'one night stands' came in the picture.

"So Mr Carson, is your relationship with Ms Hendricks fake?" Susan questioned and I giggled.

"You not even a journalist, what are you doing here?" I asked and Elijah pinched me.

"She is a journalist, it's her part time job so please don't embarrass yourself." He whispeard. "My relationship with my girlfriend is not fake. We have been in love for a while, but you wouldn't understand that, Susan." He put his hand around my waist. I know he is only doing it to make her jealous.

"How long have you been dating?" Susan questioned and Elijah started coughing. "Mr Carson, how long have you been together?" Elijah looked at his father before looking at me.

I know if he says, we have been dating for long than everyone will just pity me, but if he tells the truth his father will know we fake.

"A month." Elijah replied and Susan smiled at me.

"Does that mean that even the new video made in your office is true. Mr Carson are you still cheating on your girlfriend?" They asked and Elijah turned to me.

"We leaving." He couldn't take it anymore. He quickly grabbed me hand and pushed the journalist who were in his way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 11K 27
He despises her presence She cherish his presence He hates her She loves him His heart belongs to someone Her heart belongs to him Jeremy has no ey...
132K 4.5K 41
The two childhood sweethearts get separated.... The guy promised the girl that he will marry her and will save her from her dark life.... But sudden...
7.2M 159K 34
"Hey Babe! I am having a surprise news for you!!" Anna cooed with the joy to tell Ethan that she is pregnant. "Before that sign the divorce paper!"...
20.4K 777 44
A BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE TRILOGY Book two in step series. Meera and Elijah are on their honeymoon. She doesn't want to spend a second with him and he w...