๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ซ๐š'๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ฑ. c...

By greendle

"there's a new sheriff in town!" "a damn good one too" - [carl grimes x fem!oc] [dixon] [twd season 3 - 8] [s... More

i n t r o d u c t i o n
p a r t o n e
prolouge
UNDER CONSTRUCTION!
ONE: dixon
TWO: heartful reunions
THREE: hot cocoa & short tempers
FOUR: nightmares
FIVE: trashmouth
SIX: the queen of rock paper scissors
SEVEN: a black eye
EIGHT: a long car ride
NINE: a crush? no way
TEN: the infection
ELEVEN: the infection pt 2
TWELVE: conversations through a window
THIRTEEN: betrayal
FOURTEEN: onto someplace new
FIFTEEN: high tension
SIXTEEN: the snap
SEVENTEEN: 112 ounces of chocolate pudding
EIGHTEEN: you're important to me and your dad i guess
NINETEEN: the new sheriff in town
TWENTY: a bloody reunion
p a r t t w o
TWENTY-ONE: butterflies
TWENTY-TWO: terminus
TWENTY-THREE: recruitment?
TWENTY-FOUR: nearly headless finn
TWENTY-FIVE: cannibal by ke$ha
TWENTY-SIX: the good of the bad
TWENTY-SEVEN: shut up glenn
TWENTY-EIGHT: the awkward first kiss
TWENTY-NINE: canned beans
THIRTY: pile of shit you call a brain
THIRTY-ONE: murder threats
THIRTY-TWO: he knows
THIRTY-THREE: a locked door
THIRTY-FIVE: ew atlanta
THIRTY-SIX: the g word
THRITY-SEVEN: a dissaproving gaze
THIRTY-EIGHT: dumb hat
THIRTY-NINE: carl grimes is a pervert
FOURTY: i love you?
FORTY - ONE: stargazing
update

THIRTY-FOUR: i call shotgun

4.3K 99 40
By greendle

"Never have I ever peed my pants after the age of 10" Claire announces the the group. I slowly lower a finger before looking around to see the only other person who lowered their finger was Michonne.

"You both are liars!" I exclaim at Carl and Claire, pointing between the two of them.

"What can I say, some of us can actually control our bladders" Carl jokes in a mocking tone.

"Oh my god, Carl you have to hear this" Claire excitedly exclaims as she props herself up, away from the spot she was previously laying in my lap. "When Finn was eleven we were at some fair and we went into the haunted house, right?" she explains, laughing to hard to even get most of the words out.

"Claire! Shut up!" I yell at my sister, trying my hardest to clamp my hand over her mouth.

Claire moves away from me by scooting closer to Carl, laughing to hard to finish her story. I feel my face go red as Carl glances at me with a malicious looking smile. He couldn't wait to embarrass me with this story. Just as Claire's laughing had died down and she was about to finish the story, a frantic knocking comes from the giant doors in the other side of the church.

Michonne immediately hops onto her feet while me and Carl give each other suspicious glances. Neither of us get up until we hear none other than Gabriel yell from outside the door, "Help! Let me in!"

The frantic knocking continues to echo through the empty church as I rush over to the table holding my machete. I swiftly pick it up as Carl and Michonne rush over to try to pry the door open. I rush over to the two of them trying my hardest to rip the wooden board nailed to the door off. Just as I was about to call for Claire to help us I hear her call out, "Move out of the way!" I quickly hop away from the door to watch Claire bring an axe into the board. The wood splinters with the force of the axe. Claire quickly pulls the axe out of the board before bringing it back down onto the wood. With each blow the wood splinters more and more until it finally break in two.

I take a step back, machete in ready position, as Claire and Michonne pry open the door. The door swings open to reveal a panicked Gabriel running through the doorway followed by dozens of walkers. Claire and Gabriel run back to join Carl, Judith, and I. Carl tried his hardest to shoot the nearest walkers one handed but fails due to the baby in his hands. The walkers continue to file into the church as the rest of us quickly back peddle towards the other end, the nearest walkers only a couple feet away, their rotting hands reaching out to us. One of the walkers gets dangerously close to Claire so I stab my machete deep into its head. I quickly pull out the machete, blood spitting out of the wound and onto my clothes.

"The rectory! Come on!" Gabriel yells as he runs into the small room we thought we was in before. The rest of us quickly follow him inside, walkers only a couple steps behind us. Once we make it in, Michonne slams the door behind her and leans against it, stopping the walkers from busting down the door. Gabriel quickly takes Michonne's place against the door, allowing a couple hands to poke through the small opening in the door. I quickly looks around to find something to barricade the door  to find a chair sitting against the wall. I quickly grab the chair and frantically place it against the door before slowly taking a couple steps back. The chair wouldn't hold the door on its own.

"You three! Take the baby and go!" Gabriel cries at us three kids, nodding his head at the small hole in the floor I hadn't noticed before. Carl, with Judith in his hands quickly crawls down under the floor, muffling the baby's cries. Once the two of them have made it a reasonable distance I allow Claire to go next.

"No way! I'm not going without you!" Claire yells at me, her body halfway through the hole.

I quickly shake my head at my sister, "I'll be right behind you, I promise." I then take my hands and push her head down the hole. Once Claire gets out of the way I hop into the hole, my feet hitting cold dirt. I look back at Michonne and Gabriel holding the door closed to receive a, "Go!" from the both of them. Ignoring my instinct to stay back and help, I bend over onto all fours and crawl away from the hole. I quickly crawl my way through the cobweb filled crawl space before finally reaching the outside. I squeeze my way out onto the dirt to feel a couple pair of hands quickly pull me up.

Soon after I regain my balance and wipe the dirt off my clothes, Michonne shimmers her way from under the church as well. I outstretch a hand and she grabs it firmly allowing me to help her up. Michonne dusts herself off as she positions herself next to Carl, watching the hole the rest of us came out of. Gabriel should've been out by now, it's been too long. I take Claire's hand into mine, squeezing it for reassurance as I hope to see Gabirel crawl out of the hole at any moment.

Thankfully, I watch as a bloody machete is throw out from under the church followed by Gabriel. This time Michonne helps the priest up. Once Gabriel regains his balance I can see the dried blood splattered on his face and a proud feeling surges through my body. He finally did it.

"I don't want to run anymore" Gabriel announces, pulling me away from my thoughts. I stare at Gabriel, confused. Who was this man? This wasn't the pitiful Gabriel I knew thirty minutes ago. Strangely, he didn't seem afraid anymore.

"We aren't" Michonne reassures Gabriel with a determined glance before she turns the rest of us, "Carl and Finn, you two will get rid of the stranglers up front while Claire and I close the doors and bird the walkers in, sounds good?" I give Michonne a quick nod, understanding what she wanted us to do perfectly. "Alright then! Let's get moving!" she commands before rushing over to pick up the wooden board laying on the ground a couple feet away.

I then turn to Carl as he hands Judith to Gabriel. Once his hands are free of the baby he unholsters his gun and walks towards me. "You ready?" he asks, gun firmly placed in his hands.

I grip my machete in a ready position and smile at the boy next to me. "Always" I answer with a nod before slowly making my way to the front of the church, Carl right behind me.

We make our way around the the front as quietly as possible to find the only stragglers were the ones impaled by the metal spikes we put out there perviously. I glance back at Carl and give him a quick nod, letting him know I got those two. There was no need to use the gun, it would only draw more near. I rush towards the impaled walker who's arms were still reaching out in front of it, clawing at nothing. I jam my machete into its head and pull it out in one swing. I then move into the next walker who was in a very similar condition and repeat my actions. Once the walker slumps down I turn to face Carl and quietly mouth, "All clear"

Carl gives me a nod before giving the rest of the group a thumbs up. Once they see the signal, they all come rushing around the corner, board in hand. Michonne quickly runs up the stairs and closes both doors, the sound grabbing the attention of the walker's inside. Before any of them can reach the door though both Claire and Michonne slam the wooden board across the doors and nail it in with the butt of a gun. They quickly back peddle down the stairs once they finish, the hands of the undead reaching through the crack in the door.

——————

The six of us stand around at the front of the church, watching the walkers try to make it through the door. The weak barricade was slowly giving out due to the sheer amount of walkers in the church. "The doors won't hold much longer. We need to get out of here" I announce to the group, stating the obvious.

Everyone tears their eyes away from the doors and face me. Michonne is the first to speak up, "Where would we go though? We don't even know where the rest of the group are"

I nod, Michonne had a point. If we left and made the wrong turn at some point, we could never see the rest of them ever again. "Then I guess we just sit here and fight the hoard of walkers?" I ask, half sarcastically.

No one answers, I only get a quick nod from Michonne before she walks away to join Gabriel. I roll my eyes at Michonne before turning to Carl. I take his hand into mine before face planting into him, my nose hitting his shoulder. I shake my head a bit before lifting my head off of his shoulder to look him in the eyes. He notices my anger and squeezes my hand before turning to fully face me. He lets go of my hand and rests both his palms into my shoulders, his arms outstretched like a walker. "Hey, we'll be fine, Finn" he tells me calmly.

I shake my head at him, "The doors are about to bust down and no one seems ready to fight. How are we going to be fine?"

Carl surprisingly lets out a small chuckle, "Finn please, you know you could take out those walkers all by yourself. You don't need us"

I feel my cheeks go a slight shade of red as a giddy smile spreads across my face. "I guess I could" I reply shyly before quickly adding, "that doesn't mean I don't need you all though!"

Carl laughs a little before he drops his hands from my shoulder. "I know, Trashmouth" he jokes as he wraps his hand around my shoulder, pulling me close to him. I rest my head on his shoulder again, this time very softly. We stand there for a bit, just watching the door, the world slowly fading away as I stood there in his arms. It was nice until I heard a big snap come from the door. I snap back into reality to see the wooden board come very close to snapping in half. I quickly unlatch myself from Carl's grasp before unholstering my machete from my belt. I stood there, in front of everyone, ready for the worst.

The door was a couple seconds away from finally busting down when a large noise echoes through the forest around us. I look towards the road on my left to see a giant fire truck barreling towards us. I quickly back peddle away form the church, accidentally bumping into Carl. He latched his arms around my waist, catching me from falling except after I regain my balance he doesn't let go. I feel the familiar red color come back to my face but I quickly shake it away, remembering the giant ass fire truck parked in front of the church doors. Suddenly, the doors of the fire truck swing open to reveal Maggie, Glenn, Tara, and Rosita, all swiftly making their way toward us. As Carl's arms loosen I quickly break free to run towards Glenn and Maggie. I embrace the two of them in a group hug, burrowing my face into both of their shirts.

"I missed you both so much" I mumble, my voice muffled.

The two of them chuckle a bit. "We missed you two, sweetie" Maggie replies as we step away from the hug.

"You didn't get into any trouble while we were gone, right kiddo?" Glenn asks with a smile as he nods towards Carl standing a couple feet behind me.

I let out a small laugh before ramming my first into Glenn's shoulder, "Shut up, asshole!"

Both Maggie and Glenn laugh along with me before they walk off to greet the rest of us. I make my rounds of greetings by giving hugs to Tara and Rosita and ignoring Abraham and Eugene. I was still mad at both of them for trying to leave without my dad as well as taking Glenn and Maggie away from me. Once I finish, I follow Tara to the cluster the group had formed. I rest next to Carl, crossing my arms and leaning back on my heels to listen.

"What happened?" Michonne asks the group that just a torched in the fire truck.

They all glance at each other which gives me a bad feeling about what happened out there. Finally, Glenn answers, "Eugene lied. Washington isn't the end" I shake my head at the news. Of course Eugene lied, I knew it the whole time. I glance back at Eugene to see him standing away from everyone else looking pathetic. But of course he looked pathetic, he was a fraud that lied to save his ass, killing others in the process.

"Where are the others?" Glenn asks Michonne which snaps me out of my hateful thoughts. I watch as Michonne looks at Maggie with overwhelming excitement. "Beth's alive. She's in a hospital in Atlanta. The others are out trying to get her back" Michonne explains, her hands gripping Maggie's.

"Do we know which one?" Maggie asks, tears building in her eyes.

"Grady Memorial" I blurt, filled with excitement for Maggie. I knew what it was like to be reunited with a sister after thinking she was gone forever. It was truly the best feeling ever. Maggie's smile grows wider as she runs her hands through her hair in disbelief. She then hops into Glenn's arms, both of them laughing out of pure joy. The two of them break apart slowly, still holding hands and my smile grows. I could only hope Carl and I would be like the two of them. Glenn and Maggie were meant for each other.

"Well let's blow this joint and go get your sister!" Tara announces. The group erupts into a series of cheers and yesses, all of us happy for Maggie. I feel Carl grab my hand and squeeze it so I turn back and give him a soft smile.

Once the excitement dies down and everyone starts moving towards the fire truck I turn back, giving Carl a sly look. He realizes this and a confused look spreads across his face. "What?" he asks.

I quickly let go of the boy's hand before yelling, "I call shotgun!" I then take off running towards the truck as a series of groans and sighs echoes from behind me.

XXX

this was totally a filler chapter whoops. i will have a new one up soon i promise (and it will be more interesting)

also if you could...
you should check out my new book, "Constellations"
it's about The 100 and my oc is katelyn nacon! i worked really hard on it so just maybe give it a try? it's a bellamy blake x fem!oc :)

ALSO THANK YOU ALL FOR 10k READS!!!!!AHSBSJKDIDJD THATS AMAZING! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400 29 9
All alone in an apocalyptic world with most of her family presumed to be dead, and now around a cast of strangers who are not the most welcoming folk...
1.4K 36 6
The zombie Apocolypse could not have come at a worse time for the Grimes/Dixon family. by geekygirl699 on ao3
710K 17.3K 72
-.ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœญใƒป.ใƒปโœซใƒปใ‚œใƒปใ€‚. ๐“๐–๐ƒ | ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ; ๐˜ช...