Doctor Who Oneshots

By im-a-whovian-broski

Hello, m'loves! I will do oneshots for 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, and their companions (if requested). I will accept... More

How You Met (9th Doctor)
How You Met (10th Doctor)
How You Met (11th Doctor)
How You Met (12th Doctor)
How You Met (13th Doctor)
Kitty (12th Doctor)
Comfort (10th Doctor)
He Asks You To Be His Girlfriend
He Asks You To Be His Girlfriend (Part Two)
Songs (Twelfth Doctor)
First Kiss
Happy Birthday! (Eleven)
Not an Update
Cuddles (12/13)
Authors Note
Childish Cartoon (Nine)
Dye (Ten)
Road Rage (Ten)
Jealousy :)
Nine 🍋
Ten 🍋
Valentine's Day (Nine)
a/n
Daleks (12th Doctor)
Regeneration (12 x Reader)
I Can't Lose You (Ten) *Requested :)*
Truth Serum (Twelfth Doctor)
Hurts Like Hell (Twelfth Doctor)
Date NighTTT! (Thierteen!)
CUSHONES (TEn)
Fight (11th Doctor)
another a/n about requests
a/n again lol
Tell Your Heart (Twelfth Doctor)
Jesus the A/Ns...
Birthday Surprise (Eleventh, again lol)
Something Evil (tenth doctor) Part One
Merry Christmas! (9, 10)
Depression (Ten)
Please Don't (10th Doctor)

Cuddles (9/10/11)

6.6K 146 314
By im-a-whovian-broski

I have a tendency to write longer preferences or whatever you wanna call them than most so like if you see something saying (9/10/11) or (12/13) or any other variation that just means its their separate preferences in that one chapter unless specified otherwise. Cause I write AT LEAST 1000 words for each and so 5000 words is kinda lengthy 😂

Anywho enjoy :)

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Nine:

You aren't feeling well at all. Your stomach feels like it's dying, you have an extreme migraine, your throat is sore and you just feel so weak. You can't even get out of bed to tell the Doctor or to get some food or anything.

You keep your arms over your stomach, hoping to relieve some of the pain, and turn over towards your clock. It's 30 minutes later than you normally wake up. You need to get out of your room to tell the Doctor!

You move to a sitting position, which takes a lot of strength, and try to push yourself up to stand. You end up just collapsing hard onto the ground, but you're too weak to even try to get up again.

You hear rushed footsteps running down the hallway to your room. "(Y/n)? Are you alright? I heard a bang." You heard the Doctor from outside your closed door.

"Doc..." Your voice comes out raspy but you suppose he heard you anyways since he opened the door and walked in. He looks at your empty bed before looking around for you.

He finds you on the ground on the other side of your bed and immediately rushes over. "What are you doing on the ground, baby?"

You take the Doctor's hand and place it on your forehead, not exactly wanting to speak at the moment.

"You're burning up." He concluded. "I know exactly what you need." He carefully picks you up but instead of putting you in your bed, he carries you out.

He pushes open a different door with a much larger bed than yours and places you down on it gently, pressing a kiss to your forehead. "I'll be back with some breakfast. Do you want some water or anything?"

"Water..." You manage to say and he nods, quickly leaving the room. You try to look around the room but your vision is too unfocused. You feel like you aren't even there.

The Doctor returns a short while later with a small bowl of soup and some water. He has it on a little tray that can stand over your legs so you can eat in bed.

He sits next to you on the large bed and patiently waits until you're done. You can't manage to eat more than a few bites and sigh.

"Can I save the rest for later?" You ask quietly.

"Of course. I'll be right back." He takes the tray from you and leaves.

You look up at the ceiling and smile as you notice there's a star projector somewhere in the room. Although you love star projectors, you now know there's nothing better than seeing them with your own eyes up close.

The Doctor walks back in and lays down beside you. "The Doctor is also prescribing cuddles to make you feel much better." He grins cheekily. You smile a little and roll your eyes.

"Oh did he now? Can't disobey the Doctor then." You move closer to him and he wraps his arms around you. You snuggle close and get into a comfortable position - your head laying on his chest with one arm curled to yours and the other hand on his chest. Your legs are also intertwined with his.

"Sleep well, (y/n)." He mumbles as he kisses your hair.

You're already falling down into a very deep sleep.

Ten:

You and the Doctor had a very fun day. You love everything you and the Doctor do, except of course when he's absentmindedly flirting with someone right in front of you. You mentioned it once before though and he didn't realize he'd been doing it and gave you permission to slap him - face, arm, whatever - if he ever does it again.

Today, you both went to the starship Titanic. There was a very beautiful girl whom you were very jealous of on the spot. She had all the looks and the way she talked was beautiful. Everything about her was.

And of course the Doctor just had to flirt with her.

You couldn't entirely blame him. Look at her. You believe she's definitely an upgrade. (Which btw isn't true you babes are beautiful and magnificent in every way. Ily)

You try to be polite to Astrid but your jealousy got the best of you a lot and you'd snap. You even made sure to kiss your stupid alien boyfriend in front of her so she knows he is yours.

The Doctor obviously could tell you were jealous and just loved it. He loves how cute you get when you're jealous.

This all, of course, was earlier today. Now you and the Doctor are in the TARDIS and he's just got that stupid "i-know-something" smirk on his face. (Btw in this, Astrid didn't die but she decided she didn't want to go with the Doctor and (y/n) because she doesn't like the danger.)

"What?" You huff, a pout set firmly on your lips.

"You were jealous." He pointed out.

"Well yeah. You were flirting again with someone much better than me, what else am I supposed to feel?" You snap, arms crossed.

His eyebrows scrunch in confusion and his smirk is wiped off of his face. "Better than you? Now I'm a believer in impossible things, but that's damn impossible and always will be." He takes a few steps towards you and you look up at him, silently cursing his height, and shake your head.

"She's more beautiful and funny and adorable. I'm blah." You look down at your shoes and sigh.

"'Blah' is far from what you are, angel. You're absolutely gorgeous in every way. You're brilliant and I'd even go as far to say you're a genius. You're selfless and loving. You make everyone so much more calm. Did you see how panicked everyone was today? They calmed down because of how you took control. I couldn't be more proud to be the boyfriend of the most amazing girl in the universe." He smiles and presses a kiss to your forehead.

You still sit there, pouting. He pulls you close and apologizes, but you still don't say anything.

"What can I do to make up for it, angel?" He asks, pulling back to look into your slightly tear-filled eyes. "Why are you crying?"

"I've always pointed out my flaws. So many people have. I don't know how to feel about compliments." You breathe out a small laugh. "Cuddles can definitely make up for it, i-if you're okay with it."

The Doctor smiles and pulls you into your room before laying down on the bed with you. You sigh in contentment as he positions you on top of him with your face buried in the crook of his neck. He has his arms around your waist, his hands barely above your ass but you don't care. You just love the feeling of being close to your doctor.

Eleven:

You were feeling very tired. You asked the Doctor if you both could just stay in today, and he happily obliged. He loves when the two of you just stay in on the TARDIS. He loves reading in the library either to you or just enjoying your presence as you both read separate books. He loves watching inaccurate time and space travel films and pointing out the flaws until you silence him with a kiss to his lips (you also found that to be very effective when he rambles).

"What do you want to do?" He asks you, jumping up and down a tad bit. You obviously know that he loves staying in with you and enjoys your company.

"Could we watch a film? Or maybe just talk? I dunno, I'm just too tired and sore for an adventure." You smile a little as you stretch your legs a little.

The Doctor grimaces when you mention being sore and sighs. "I'm sorry. Maybe we shouldn't run so much." He grins a little guilty smile. "How about we talk in the library?"

"That sounds good to me." You smile and the both of you walk hand in hand to the library.

He sits down on the couch and then pulls you down on his lap facing him.

You blush a bit and smile, kissing his nose. He presses his lips to yours and bites your lip gently, making you blush.

"You're so adorable when you blush." The Doctor grins, his green eyes sparkling.

You roll you (e/c) eyes and move to sit down beside him instead of on his lap. "If we're gonna be on a couch, I expect cuddles."

"Well, of course. I-I just wasn't, er... sure if you wanted..." he blushes and clears his throat. "Lay down."

You lay down and the Doctor lays beside you, placing his head on your chest to listen to your heart. The beat of your heart comforts him when he's feeling down, and you love cuddling like this. You run your fingers through his brown hair and smile as he nuzzles into you.

He suddenly pokes your boob and you swat his hand away. "What are you doing?"

"Why do women have boobs? What's so special about them?" He asked, reaching to poke it again.

"Stop touching my boob!" You swat at his hand again and he smiles apologetically.

You roll your eyes and sigh, knowing he's going to try again sooner or later but you don't care. You're too content with the Doctor's bodyheat warming you up.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Henlooo

I had to have some comedy at the end :D not very good comedy but still somewhat comedy. I hope y'all enjoyed this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.9K 30
Here you go my little Whovians!! Here are some imagines for you! Now...you get to decide which Doctor your imagining. Sometimes I will set a curtain...
73.9K 1K 26
These one shots are about 40% sadness 40% fluff and 20% I don't know what I'm doing. There's quite a few x readers in here along with some poetry as...
26.1K 892 45
I won. I won the family wizard competition all for nothing. Justins in the wizard world, he took over for Professor Crumbs. Max still runs the sub st...
107K 1.8K 29
A compilation of my Doctor x reader ideas. Finished in 2018, and finally gave it the completed title in 2022. I will do: Occasional classics!!!! 9th...