Daddy's Little Princess

By lokisxmischief

A glimpse at Loki going through the many joys and struggles of fatherhood. From the pregnancy and beyond. (Mo... More

The Surprise
Keep It A Secret(For Now)
•Welcome, Little One•
~|•Birthday Girl•|~
||• Snow Day•||
||•Tea Party•||
||~Princesses and Tiaras~||
||•Seeing Blue•||
•Where Do Broken Hearts Go?•
•Happy Father's Day•
Under the Starlight, I'll Stay Here With You
There's Something About the Sunrise
•it's not your fault•
•like violence, you kill me•
look into my eyes with those beautiful baby blues
In My Daughter's Eyes
the search for the right pumpkin and the perfect costume
don't be afraid of the dark
the greatest gift of all is a mother's love ♥
the ice king and his princess
my little butterfly, please don't go away (not yet)
we'll mend the pieces of our broken hearts
dinner and a warning
the (not so) grande escape
a broken promise, a broken heart
just a little taste of your own medicine
caught in the act
see the worth that i see within you
please don't let me drown, save me from myself
Unbreakable Bond
all birds eventually leave the nest, but promise me you'll fly back one day
heading down the rabbit hole
i've got a secret, promise me you'll keep it
shout it from the rooftops
the music of the night
have i got news for you
two questions and a song
endings, beginnings

like father, like daughter

1.4K 30 53
By lokisxmischief

"Dad, you don't understand! H&M is having a massive sale and I promised my friends that I would be there!" Amara stressed, currently involved in a slight argument with her father, Loki. She had wanted to desperately to attend a big sale at her favourite clothing store, needing to spend her allowance money that she had been saving for quite some time, and wasn't appearing to be getting her way; at least not anytime soon. "I don't care Amara, you failed your chemistry exam so until you bring your grades up, you're not going. You're usually so good at all of your classes so I don't know what's going on with you," Loki sternly said, trying to keep the disappointment he felt with his daughter out of his tone; he didn't want her to feel the way he would whenever he did things that weren't to Odin's liking. "But dad, that's not fa-," she was quickly cut off by Loki, who now had both hands firmly planted on his hips and an expression that read he was beyond done with this conversation. "I don't care if it's fair or not, now go to your room and brush up on your studies young lady," he barked, removing a hand from his hip to point a finger in the direction of her room. Amara glared at him and in a huff, stormed off to her room, slamming the door shut. She felt like crying, but didn't, just in case someone was to come in. 

Loki sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, wondering where the sweet little girl he had watched grow up had gone. Luckily, the fight was over just in time as you and Axel came back from a quick trip to the store, needing to get some more milk and bread; among other things.  He removed his hand from his face and came over to greet you, giving you a chaste kiss before putting the stuff away for you. He was silent though, perhaps too silent. You could sense that something was bothering your husband, but you weren't certain if you should even dare to ask him, knowing that he would more than likely try to brush it off as 'nothing.' "Babe, would you mind watching Axel while I make dinner," you asked, looking at him as he finished putting the last of the groceries away. Loki smiled a little and nodded his head in response, taking Axel's little hand into his own. "Yes dear. It's no problem," he replied, soon disappearing into the living room with his son, where they sat down and watched Axel's favourite show 'Duck Tales.' 

~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Amara had decided to sneak out of her room, using a teleportation spell that Loki had taught her when she was younger to do so. She had arrived at a park and checked her phone, looking to see if the person she messaged had responded; becoming disheartened when she didn't see any notifications. Then all of a sudden, she felt a pair of arms wrapping around her waist, pulling her close into a body that smelt of Axe body spray. A smile grew onto her face and she managed to spin herself around to see her boyfriend behind her, stretching up on her tiptoes to kiss him. "Jax, you made it," she cooed, pulling back just enough to look into his ocean blue eyes. "Of course I did babe," he replied, looking down at her with a sly smirk on his face, "how did you get away from your family," he questioned, a curious tone in his deep voice. "I tried to tell him that there was a sale and I wanted to go with the girls, but he wouldn't let me go. So, when he sent me to my room, like a child, I simply just sneaked out," Amara shrugged, a pleased expression on her features; proud of herself for tricking her father, thinking that he had taught her well. 

The two had been going out secretly for about two weeks now and that was all for good reason; at least from Amara's perspective. She had figured if her father found out she was seeing someone, he would go berserk and personally find Jax to give him a very thorough warning about breaking his little girl's heart. That was an experience she didn't want her beau to have, nor did she want the embarrassment of it. 

"Impressive babe. Want to see if you can sweet talk the man who runs the tattoo shop a few blocks from here to let us get matching ink," he asked suggestively, biting down on his lip ring as he looked deeply into her eyes. "I think I can arrange something," Amara winked and took Jax's hand, walking down to the parlor with him. Without Jax being none the wiser, Amara used a spell to make the two of them look as if they were twenty, instead of fifteen and after about a ten minute walk, they had soon entered the shop; Amara had went first to get her tat, followed by Jax. 

~~~~~~~~

You had finished preparing dinner, barbecue glazed chicken breast with brown rice and a side of green beans, and called out to Loki and Amara, letting them know that dinner was ready. Within seconds, Loki came into the dining room with Axel in his arms and placed the young boy down onto his chair, putting a bib on him; this kid was such a messy eater, if you gave him the chance he would be wearing his meal instead of eating it. "Amara, dinner is ready!" you bellowed again, after seeing she still wasn't anywhere in sight. "She's probably still upset with me for telling her to do some studying. I'll go get her," Loki said, kissing your cheek before heading down to her room. He knocked on the door, waiting for an answer. "Amara honey, come on and eat. Your mother worked hard to make dinner so you can at least show her some respect," Loki spoke to the closed door and sighed in annoyance when there was still no answer. 'Oh forget this,' he thought and without hesitation, swung the door open, his eyes widening and heart sinking down to his stomach when he saw the open window and no Amara. 

'That girl is in so much trouble when I find her,' Loki growled inwardly, his jaw clenching up in distraught. He spun around and headed back to the dining room, a stone-like expression on his face as he entered the room. "Amara's gone. I'm going to go find her and when I do, prepare for a very moody teenager when we return," Loki informed you, soon disappearing out of the house; teleporting himself down to the mall where he figured she'd be. He walked through the crowds of people, keeping an eye out for his daughter and became more cross than he already was when he didn't see any sign of her; or her friends for that matter. That's when he had figured it out-his daughter had lied to him. He wanted to feel some sort of pride for her being so clever and cunning, but at the same time he had also felt intense feelings of anger, guilt, betrayal and was also very hurt that she would do such a thing; feeling like he had failed her or let her down in some way for her to lie to him like that. The god pushed back the tears that wanted to come to the surface and made his way out of the mall, going down the street until he came across an empty alleyway and went down it to take a deep, calming breath before continuing his search for his daughter. 

'Alright Amara, where are you,' he inwardly questioned, using his seidr to perform a tracking spell and soon got a location of her whereabouts; the spell showing that she was at a park a few blocks from home. Loki teleported himself to the park and his eyes widened the moment he saw her making out with a boy, his fatherly instincts already going into overdrive. 

"Amara Frigga, what in the nine realms do you think you're doing," Loki shouted, storming over to the pair, pulling her away from the guy. She gasped out of surprise and then yanked herself away from her father's grasp on her, fixing up her clothes. Before anything further could be said, Jax started to sneak away but was then caught by Loki who used one of his illusions to stop him from leaving. "Not so fast. Don't let me catch you with my daughter like that again or there'll be a price to pay," Loki warned, causing the young man to gulp softly and nodded in understanding before making a run for it. Loki smirked proudly to himself and then turned his attention to Amara again, giving her a serious look as he crossed his arms over his chest. She scoffed and rolled her eyes at him, which didn't go over too well; as you could imagine. "No. I won't be taking that attitude from you. We're going home right now and you'll be doing the chores tonight. Don't even think about trying to get out of it either," Loki stressed, grabbing her upper arm, about to teleport back to the house with her when he could hear her hissing softly in pain. Knowing he wasn't holding her that hard, he became suspicious and thought that the guy he saw her with hurt her somehow. "Amara. Why are you hissing? Show me your arm." Amara sighed and without delay, pulled down the shoulder of her shirt to reveal a newly done tattoo; which had the special tape over it to prevent it from rubbing onto her clothes. "Before you say anything Jax and I got one together. I managed to trick the shop keeper into doing it and I'm not apologizing for it. Also, speaking of Jax, thank you so much for scaring my boyfriend away." Loki's face appeared shocked by the news, his skin going paler than it normally was and after taking a moment to let it sink in, his expression became more agitated and annoyed as he pursed his lips together and waved a finger in the air. "Okay young lady that is it! You're doing those chores I asked you to do and then you're grounded for two weeks! More if you argue with me," he said with a raised tone, unsure of what to do with her anymore; though he wouldn't let her know it, he was sort of proud of her for tricking someone. 

Immediately after that, he teleported them home and watched to make sure that she got to work on cleaning up the dishes from dinner, explaining everything to you as she washed them. "She did what?" you questioned, trying to be sure you heard your husband correctly. Loki nodded and already assured you that he had it under control, not wanting you to worry about more than you had to.

Hours later and Amara had finished her chores, then went to her room and laid down on her bed, staring up at the ceiling in silence. She thought her father would be more understanding than this; given his past when he was growing up with her uncle and wished so desperately that things could be like they once were. She was just having a bit of fun after all, why couldn't he see that? He was the God of Mischief after all, fun was part of that title description. Her thoughts were soon interrupted when she heard a knock on the door, followed by the sound of her father's voice when she didn't respond.

"Amara, may I come in? I just want to talk with you." His tone was gentle and patient; not hostile like it had been before. Perhaps he felt guilty about earlier? Amara didn't care though and wasn't in the mood to see him or anyone in her family right now. She just wanted to be in Jax's arms, feeling safe and loved, knowing that it would all be okay again.

"Go away. I don't want to talk to anyone," she said, a bit of venom in her tone. 

Loki sighed and thinking that she was just being stubborn, decided to try again. "Sweetheart please, I just want to know why you did what you did. Hear your side of things," he offered, hoping that would grant him access to her room. 

"No! Now leave me alone," she shouted, her voice breaking towards the end and she turned over in her bed, pulling the covers over her head; beginning to sob silently, both her and Loki feeling brokenhearted over the whole ordeal. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 64 24
After the events of New York, Loki discovers he is pregnant and things only start budding up from there. From pains, nightmares. and cravings. Tony w...
3.1K 68 16
Loki never saw himself as someone to want to settle down. That is until he met Mobius, and little did he know about the little one that would be form...
4.8K 124 19
Y/N Stark and Loki have been dating for a while. Well after they both get drunk at a party something unexpected happens. Y/N hasn't been feeling well...
55.4K 1.8K 33
Romantic short stories about Loki Odinson and Stephen Strange. [Complete] #1 in strangefrost #1 in doctorstephenstrange #1 in froststrange #1 in loki...