Back to back

De Golden_L_M

"So, Jungkook, do you still have my back?" A story about two idols, who are incredibly dedicated to their car... Mai multe

The Beginning
Into you
Eyes on her
Intoxicated
I like you
Snow kiss
Hard to catch
Right thing
Not words, actions
Dreams
I love you
I should have told you
I missed you
Starry night
I must protect her
First heartbreak
Hopeless
Emptiness
Easier said than done
Can't let go
Kiss the pain away
The next morning
Over before it even started
I'm sorry
Loneliness
Question
Jealous
Promise
What have I done?
Question
One last chance
Date
⚠️ Bold
Mine
Dispatch
I would choose you
Together
Completed

Friendzoned

3.1K 86 25
De Golden_L_M

I would lie if I told you that my heart didn't skip a beat just by a mare eye contact, we shared at SMA 2017. She was a perfect combination of cute and sexy so at one point I found it really hard to maintain myself. I wanted to run towards her, pull her into my arms and taste that kissable lips of hers. Yes, I've fallen deep, deep for her. 
But as much as I cared and as much as she excited me, my feelings right now were a strange mixture of happy and sad. Namely, hyungs noticed something I didn't and they didn't hesitate to tell me as they said it was "the best to tell me". 

"I think it's the best to tell him, just that he doesn't get too hurt later," Yoongi said and Namjoon nodded in agreement.

"Hyungs, why are you so serious?" I asked and gave them one of my so called "bunny" smiles. 
I was genuinely happy; I mean how could I not be when I saw her and even made an eye contact with her. Her eyes sparkled like the stars did on the clear night sky and I promise I could see the whole universe in them even though our eyes met only for a second.

"Well, if you want to win Lisa, you better hurry Kookie," Jimin fired. 

He appeared out of nowhere replying my question. 

"What do you mean?" I asked seriously. 

Did something happen and I didn't notice? 

"He means that..." Namjoon started but we all knew how he likes to sugar-coat things just not to hurt me, so I understood when Jimin answered, cutting Namjoon: "I mean that you got an opponent and to be quite clear it might be even more than one." 

I might have looked dumb but I felt just the same. I just couldn't come to realize what they were talking about. 

"Basically, all males had their eyes on Lisa today," Jin said casually and slurped his drink.

"So?" I asked still dumfounded.

"So, you have to hurry before someone else does it before you!" Taehyung yelled from the kitchen. 

Wait, so they all saw something I didn't? When? 

"Be careful of Mingyu especially. He acted so weird today, even Lisa was surprised, I could see it on her face," Namjoon said. 

I thought about what I have heard and it surly made my heart uneasy. I mean it was obvious that I would have to "fight" to win her but having a determined opponent was everything but helpful. What was I to do? 
How can I make my way towards her, how can I make her fall for me when we only meet at award shows? Shall I invite Bambam out and convince him to call her and the rest of their gang? 

Just when I took my phone to make a call, I saw Bambam's name across the screen. I smiled. 
If this isn't fate then I don't know what is. I answer trying to hide my over excitement. 

"Hey, man! Where are you?" he spoke, his voice a bit wavery.

"Hey," I greeted him, smile appearing across my face when I heard that he was actually out. It was a good sign.

"Lis, get to your senses, I'm calling your man," I could hear him say that to Lisa (apparently). Hearing that he called me her man, made me blush...really hard. "Sorry, man. Lisa got drunk again. She thought that she will gather courage after few shots and apologize for her behaviour from last time, but she got wasted again. Mind join us?"

"Where are you?" I didn't need anything else, just that damn address. I wanted to be there so bad. To see her again, to look at that perfect face of hers, to talk to her...

I hanged up a second Bambam breathed the address. Should I take a cab or drive myself? Call manager? Run? I grabbed my jacket and almost ran outside without my mask on, but thankfully Jin hyung stopped me.

"I don't mind you going out but take that mask of yours! What if someone recognizes you?" he scolded and proceeded with munching on his favourite candy. "This kid is head over heels for Lisa," I heard him say to Namjoon who was sitting in living room, watching some science documentary in English. 

Lisa, Lisa, Lisa...she was all I had on my mind. 

"Wow, man! You impressed me! Last time it took you ten minutes, but now you came in five. Did your manager drive you?" Bambam laughed. He was standing outside the bar, waiting for me.

"Do I look like I drove here?" I asked rhetorically, putting my hands on my knees while trying to get some air since I sprinted all the way. 

He laughed. I could see that he enjoyed how I was losing my mind over his friend. He was probably happy and surprised to see that something could make a cold hearted maknae of BTS melt like Olaf, that friendly snowman. 
He once told Anna that some people were worth melting for and for him it meant a sure death, but for me...it only made me...it made me vulnerable, it made me more humane. Why I say that? Well, before Lisa I was never so madly in love. 
And let me be clear, I didn't even know her well yet, so if I was losing it now, what wold happen when I really meet her and start dating her? I would probably be a whole other man. 

"Is it ringing wedding bells in your head already?" Bambam grinned widely. 

I came back to my senses. Only when he spoke, I realized that I wasn't paying attention to him and that we were dangerously close to the group of people where I could already recognize Jackson. 
That man! He stood out so much! But I really liked him, he was fun and I had a blast every time we hanged out. My eyes travelled from one spot to another quickly. Yes, I was trying my best to spot her but didn't have much luck. 
Where was she? 

"If you are looking for Lisa, you won't find her at the table," Momo added as she could read my mind. She pointed forward with get finger. 

"How..." but I didn't manage to finish my question when I finally saw her. For a split second I was dying of happiness but when I saw a man walking beside her, I felt a sudden wave of jealously. What was happening?! She is mine! Mine...Well, she isn't but...she will be!

"I guess you still don't know Mingyu, he's from Seventeen," Jackson said when they were just a few steps away. 

Mingyu? Wait a second! That Mingyu? Oh, for Gods sake! 

"Why is he here?" I hissed and clucked my fists.

"Well, he's 97 liner so Bambam invited him as well as some other 97 liners," Jackson answered.

"Oh," it was all I could get out of myself.

"Don't worry man, Lisa doesn't like him that way, he's not her type," Jackson whispered and tapped me on the shoulder.

"Really? Who is her type?" I asked before I could think twice.

"You are way too deep man! Well, her type is..." he started but was interrupted.

"You!" I could hear a woman's voice near me and when I lifted my gaze, or eyes met.

She was staring at me with that beautiful pair of big, dark eyes. 
The blond hair made them stand out even more and I found myself starring open mouthed at her. She was like a Goodness. 
Her long legs were noticeable even though she had one of her baggy pants on, her abs exposed because of cute crop top she matched with the rest of her swag outfit. Well, she was from YGE after all, she had to maintain THE image. 

"I think she's talking to you," Momo nudged me.

"Me?" I blinked as fast as I could. 

She was speaking with me? 

"Yes! You! Jungkook-shi, right?" she assumed and gave a little hiccup. 

I stood up and walked closer to her. She wanted my attention? She got it. She is just like Ariana Grande; she gets what she wants. 

"You were saying, doll?" I was now standing right before her. Mingyu guy still didn't left and it took me a good amount of patience not to sneer at him. But having friends like I did, it wasn't even necessary. Bambam came closer to us and practically dragged Mingyu away. It was just the two of us now, standing eyes to eyes. 

She cleared her throat and I realized that she noticed how I called her by a nickname her fans gave her. Doll. She was indeed just as beautiful.

"I am sorry for what I did the other time. Just like today I got drunk, I'm sorry sunbaenim. I rejected you unintentionally" she said and tossed her head.

"What do you mean?" I asked a little bit lost in her action.

"Well, Bambami told me that you wanted my number the other time but I didn't gave it to you and apparently I made you think that I'm not interested in you...I am, I mean...I would like to be friends with you too," she said and her gaze met mine for the hundredth time that night. 

Did she just friendzoned me?

********

Thank you all for upvoting. What do you think about this chap? Hope you like it. See yaaa :D

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

168K 6.3K 23
❝ in which he twists the story around to make the situation look like it's all her fault ❞ book 1:finished book 2:ongoing
105K 4.8K 20
Liskook short story This is a story about second chances, about fated love and about reinstating a girl's belief in love once again.
436K 17.9K 62
Lalisa Manoban, cousin of Bambam, transferred to a famous arts school in Seoul, Korea to chase after her dreams and that is to become an aspiring lan...
683K 27.8K 94
"Why did you do this to me if you love me?" "Love? Oh so sorry, but.... I don't do love" -- "I am sorry." "For what? To who?" -- "I love you." "Yeah...