Ache and Hunger ~Complete~

By wannabeloved3

Everyone has an ache and hunger, some people are just better at hiding it than others. And some people run fr... More

Warning!
What they look like to Me
Chapter 0: Prologue
Chapter 1: The Snap Part 1
Chapter 2: The Snap part 2
Chapter 3: It's Been A While
Chapter 4: Adulting is hard
Chapter 5: His dream girl
Chapter 6: Falling Easily
Chapter 7: Fight for her
Chapter 8: Pyschos
Chapter 9: Some Truths
Chapter 10: Counseling a Cupid
Chapter 11: On Her Own
Chapter 12: Pent Up (Part 1)
Chapter 13: Pent up ( Part 2)
Chapter 14: Temptation for a Demon
Chapter 15: One Answer, Two questions
Chapter 16: Rollercoster of Emotions
Chapter 17: His Favorite Sin (Part 1)
Chapter 18: His Favorite Sin ( Part 2)
Chapter 19: His Favorite Sin ( Part 3)
Chapter 20: His Favorite Sin (Part 4)
Chapter 21: The Morning After (part 1)
Chapter 22: The Morning After (Part2)
Chapter 23: The Morning After (Part 3)
Chapter 24: My Best friend and My brother
Chapter 25: Girl talk, Tea and A kiss
Chapter 26: Procrastinating
Chapter 27: A Week Without
Chapter 28: Demons Don't Apologize
Chapter 29: An Angel's First Ache
Chapter 30: A Taste
Chapter 31: Bite and Backbone
Chapter 32: Helping and Safeguards
Chapter 33: Witness His Favorite sin (Part 1/4)
Chapter 34: Witness His Favorite Sin (Part 2/4)
Chapter 35: Witness His Favorite Sin (Part 3/4)
Chapter 36: Witness His Favorite sin (Part 4/4)
Chapter 37: Morning Care
Chapter 38: High
Chapter 39: Open and Foggy
Chapter 40: Denial, Distraction, and Foggy
Chapter 42: No Longer Foggy
Chapter 43: Open, Raw, and Ugly
Chapter 44: First Date Prep
Chapter 45: First Date Discussions
Chapter 46: Honeylips and Sugarplum
Chapter 47: An Angel's Sin ( Part 1/2)
Chapter 48: An Angel's Sin ( Part 2/2)
Chapter 49: Yours To Have
Chapter 50: Peace, Dread, Repeat
Chapter 51: Eyes Open
Chapter 52: First Flame

Chapter 41: Happy and Foggy

1.6K 83 2
By wannabeloved3

A/N: I hope you all enjoy it!

Alexis' pov:

I trembled as Corciel helped to drag out my orgasm, my nails dug a little further into his skin once I heard Zar's voice fills the air. I turned my head to see how much pizza it was but before Zar entered my vision, Corciel kissed me again.

I kissed him back as my hand snaked up onto his neck, gripping tightly as I tried to pull him away. I felt and heard his growl before I felt his teeth biting on my lower lip.

I whimpered while I loosened my hold on his neck, he sucked on my lower lip. I quickly turned my head as I whined, "Food, please. I'm fucking starving."

"You're not starving, you're just high, Doll", He explained as he flipped the position we were in so that I am on top now.

His hands moved from my hips to my sore ass, gripping the flesh he found tightly. I hissed in pain while I tried to wiggle out of his lap, which only got me chuckles from him.

"Plates are done", Zar announced and that is when Coriel let go of me.

I slowly lifted my hips, moaning as he slipped out of me. I walked over to Zar taking the plate he offered me with a smile as he said," Its garlic knot baked pizza."

I looked down at the slice, my excitement for food leaving me slightly. Zar must have noticed because he asked, "What's wrong?"

I plucked one of the garlic knots from the crust and popped it in my mouth. I didn't want to complain, my mother taught me to be grateful to whatever gift someone gives you.

I moaned at the taste, chewing thoroughly, to enjoy it longer and buying myself time to come up with something that won't hurt his feelings. I heard Corciel walk up beside me before he started plucking all the pepperoni off my slice.

"She doesn't like pepperoni on her pizza, her favorite toppings include sausage, beef, anchovies, black olives, and shrimp but not altogether on a pizza", He exposited the information with pride and smugness in his voice.

"Thanks, Elly, I'll remember that. What are your favorite toppings for pizza?", Zar answered with a smile, I glanced at Corciel.

He scowled as he spat out, "You don't really care, so why should I answer?"

Zar tilted his head, giving Corciel puppy dog eyes, "Isn't it natural to want to know about my soulmates?"

"Yes, very natural," I agreed with a sly smile, biting into my slice when Corciel gave me a hard stare.

I moaned at the taste and busied myself by eating more, nodding in conformation when Zar asked, "Do you like it?"

I swallowed then quickly asked, "Can I have more?"

Zar smiled as he quickly plucked the pepperonis off the pizza and handed me two more slices. Corciel pushed me on the couch before I could take another bite.

"Sit your fat ass down, Doll. It's probably not even that good, you're just too high to notice", He said jokingly with a smirk on his face.

I glared at Corciel and stuck my tongue out at him playfully before taking another bite. I watched as Corciel took a slice, bit it and moaned in delight.

Zar's eyes lit up with excitement as he said, "You like it too, right Elly?"

"Shut up and clean my dick," Corciel said with as he tried to hide the smile fighting to appear on his face.

To my surprise and what looked to be Corciel's, Zar actually knelt down and started to clean my juices from Corciel's semi-erect cock. I couldn't help but giggle as I said, "yummy food and a live show, we should do this more often."

"Maybe", Corciel mumbled as he watched Zar finish with his task and lick his slightly glossy lips.

Zar sat beside me with a grin, "I could cook more if needed, I found this recipe online."

Corciel grabbed another slice before he took the other spot beside me, tossing an arm around my shoulders as he ate with his other hand. I finished my second slice and realized that Corciel never answered Zar's question.

"So what are your favorite pizza topping, Elly?" I asked with an innocent smile as I turned to face him.

Corciel's nostrils flared and he curled his lip at me before he could say anything I continued, "Or should I call you something else? Like Ceecee"

I giggled before I pointed at Baltazar, "My Zar and," I pointed over at Corciel, "My Ceecee."

"What's your favorite pizza topping, Ceecee?" I asked with another giggle as he glared at me.

"Do I get a nickname from you, Elly?", Zar asked curiously as he leaned a bit closer to him.

"I barely tolerate you, why would I give you a nickname?", Corciel asked in such a cold tone that I had to look away from him.

My mind raced with a scenario that made me sad. My eyes watered, I lowered my head as I asked in a whisper, "If you waited 23 years for Zar, and I suddenly came into the picture, would you treat me how you treat him now?"

"What?", Corciel asked as he gripped my chin and forced me to look at him.

I clenched my jaw as I spoke clearly even though my throat felt strained with emotion, "You heard me."

"It doesn't matter, it won't ever happen because it is a stupid what-if scenario. Stop tearing up over it," He told me with a stern voice as he kept his eyes on mine.

My lower lip trembled as I pulled out of his touch, "Did you just call me stupid?"

I stood up and moved to put my plate on the table, but I felt Corciel grab my wrist holding me back. I tugged to get out of his hold then I heard his frustrated growl fills the air.

"So I'm supposed to be ok with this arrangement after a day, Alexis? I am trying. The only reason that he is here now and was here last night was to make you happy. Show a little fucking gratitude, because if I had it my way you'd never see the fucking angel again", He tightened his grip on my wrist then he pulled me into his embrace so fast, my plate fell from my hand.

He lowered his head burying his face in my neck taking a few deep breaths before he continued in a hushed tone, "Yes, I would treat you as I am treating him. I'm not good with anything changing my plans. And I like bacon, ham, and sausage on my pizza."

I wrapped my arms around him as I realized how hard it must be for him to open up to anyone. I suppose that's why we dance around the truth with each other.

I held him a little tighter as I whispered back, "Thank you. I am grateful, Corciel. This is nice."

After Corciel and I parted from the hug, Zar handed me the plate that I thought hit the ground. He looked up at Corciel as he asked, "Should I leave?"

Corciel didn't answer he grabbed the remote, played the movie and sat back down on the couch. I sat between them, giving Zar a reassuring rub on his thigh, then focused on the movie.

We spent the day watching movies, eating more of Baltazar's munchies, smoking, the casual fuck with Corciel and sharing little things about each other. It felt off once it dawned on me how Baltazar didn't have enough experience on earth to have any preferences on mundane things.

Nevertheless, Saturday was fun and perfect. I was having fun and far too high to think about how much I didn't deserve any of it. I didn't even realize that I was falling asleep until I heard Corciel's voice.

"What are you doing?", He asked at the same time the movie that was playing went silent.

I curled further into the warmth of Zar holding me, trying to fall back to sleep.

"She shouldn't sleep in that position for too long. I wanted to lay her down", Zar explained.

"Follow me," I heard Ceecee command followed by the sounds of footsteps.

I almost fell back to sleep when I felt something soft and solid underneath me. I groaned and shifted until I am lying on my stomach, I sighed in the more comfortable position.

"Fuck I should have asked her how she felt about somnophilia," Ceecee cursed as I felt the bed dip a little on my right.

"What's somnophilia?" Zar asked curiously.

"Having a sexual attraction to someone unconscious. I've never even thought about it as something I would do until after our first night together." Ceecee explained while tracing his fingers lightly down my back, the fire followed his touch.

"Do you not want to sink inside her right now and wake her up with an orgasm, if she already consented to it?", Ceecee asked in a soft teasing tone.

"Why ask me when you've made it abundantly clear today that you don't want Alexis and I to have sex?", Zar asked curiously as he lifted a thick duvet to cover my body.

"Today wasn't as unbearable as I thought it would be with you here," Ceecee said as if that explained everything.

"So do you want me to stay the night?", Zar asked in a shy way, I resisted the urge to peek at his no doubt blushing face.

"Well, we still haven't found your favorite scary movie yet. Come on, Angel", Ceecee spoke in a matter of fact way as I felt the bed shift a bit with him leaving the bed.

Once the door closed behind them, I allowed myself to smile widely as I realized that this could work. Corciel, Baltazar and I could be a happy couple.

I fell asleep soon after that and woke up the next day still feeling high from yesterday. Groggily, I made my way to the bathroom to use the toilet, wash my hands, face and brush my teeth.

I made my way through the condo and found my men in the media room, laughing. I walked into the room, staring at the screen until It dawned on me what they were watching.

"Are you two watching Scary movie four?" I asked as I placed my hands on my hips.

"No", Corciel said with heavy sarcasm and a blank expression on his face.

"Morning my love. Yes, we are, join us?", Baltazar offered with a smile.

I walked over to them, placing them each a quick kiss on the lips before I said, "Good morning to both of my men."

Baltazar chuckled before he corrected me, "Technically, we aren't men."

I narrowed my eyes at him before I waved my hand dismissively, "You know what I mean."

Once I sat down between them Corciel spoke up, "Why don't you go make breakfast for Doll, B."

"Sure, any preferences?" Baltazar asked as he leaned over before I could answer, Corciel spoke.

"Show her what you've learned," Corciel ordered with a half-smile on his face before I could get a word out.

I waited until Baltazar left the room before I grinned at Corciel, "You two seem chummy?"

He flicked me on the forehead, "Who the hell says chummy anymore?"

I shrugged my shoulder before I pointed out while poking his chest, "You just did."

Corciel growled as he shook his head, "What am I going to do with you?"

I giggled as I climbed onto his lap facing him, "I think some of the same things we did yesterday would be nice."

His hands move up my thighs and gripped my ass, "Who asked for your opinion, Doll?"

I raised my eyebrow at him as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, "I'm the only other person in the room, so"

"You never heard of a rhetorical question?", He asked in a teasing tone as he pinched my slightly less sore flesh.

I hissed in pain while trying to shift out of his lap. Corciel chuckled as he leaned forward planting open mouth kisses on my neck.

I moaned at the attention, rolling my hips on his lap as my fingers moved over his wavy hair. His teeth scraped against my skin, before tugging at my ear lobe.

I shivered from the feel of his teeth as I moaned out his name, while I felt his growing erection throb on the underside of my thigh, "Corciel"

Then he said something I wasn't prepared for, "Move in with me, Doll."

A/N: Thank you all for reading! Please leave a comment, they help me write and I love reading them! The next chapter should be up on Jan 24, 2020. 

If you can't wait till them you can always read ahead in Radish, or finish the entire book on Dreame. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 1.2K 32
"I'll make a deal with you"I said smiling sadisticly and slowly walking towards him. "wh-who are you"the Alpha said. "Oh you know your usual run in d...
668K 22.5K 42
Who knew my new apartment would be the one beside my new boss. Not only that but turns out he is a incubus which explains all the sex. Damn it! I al...
1.5K 22 13
I started to step back slowly. " please I am sorry , I didn't mean to invade in your privacy " I scared of his reaction the way he staring in to my s...