MY PEACE - TK ✔

By Project56

[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook married life au} Not every relationships are meant to have a sad ending...and not ever... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilouge
Thank you
New Book

Chapter 5

67.5K 3.6K 2.3K
By Project56

Everyone talking at the dinning table while eating dinner. Except two, you can guess who. Jungkook and taehyung ofcourse.

Taehyung, first he doesn't know what to say to start a conversation. Second he's glad because he's too nervous to say anything. And third jungkook wasn't looking in the mood to talk in his opinion.

While jungkook just want this dinner to end quickly so he can go to his room. He is not interested in talking about anything and anyone, beside he just wants to, no he needs to sleep. Beacause he couldn't sleep last night because of the endless tears that can't seem to stop coming out of his eyes. And now he's tired at a stressfull day at work. Not a new thing but still.

"Your Company improve so much in passing years. I must say your son is a very capable and a hardworking person. Just after 2 months being a CEO he made a very big progress and after that also." Mr.Kim compliment jungkook who smile genuinely at him hearing the good words from someone after so long is great.

"Ah no it's nothing, he's capable to do that because of me. If i didn't make decisions final my company wouldn't be this big. Because you know young mind they do anything stupid. I have to guide him many times" Mr.jeon butted in not realizing he needs to make his son's image good not bad. But he's just so used to insulting jungkook that much that he can't hear anything good for jungkook from anyone.

Taehyung frowned seeing jungkook smile wipe from his face instantly Like it was never there at the first place. Jungkook just look down and continued eating without saying anything like his father didn't just insult him and made him embarrassed. But what could he even do nothing. Taehyung couldn't help his sassy personality that wanted to come out so bad and blurted.

"As long as i remember Mr. Jeon I thought after jungkook became a CEO he made every decision after that for the company not you. You just go to the company sometimes to check or something. He is the one who attended meetings in south korea and other countries too. I may not be intrested in bussiness stuff but i do help my father sometimes so I know this much of information about the partners of my dad's company."

Taehyung said with a smile, without even thinking. Don't ask why he did that, he just feel the need to defend jungkook. He don't regret anything specially after seeing how jungkook look up towards him with a shock face and a glint in his eyes, same as when the baby got their favourite candy after waiting for so long.

Jungkook couldn't believe it, he was so shocked his eyes widen in surprise. He wasn't expecting it. He thought they will also gonna ignore like everyone did when his father made him embarassed But that didn't happen. This is the very first time someone defended him. Someone said something in his favour, Someone made his father shut up, and his step mother and sister widen eyes, he couldn't believe it all. Moreover, he couldn't believe that his stomach twisted but in a good way, like there are butterflies flying in his guts for the very first time.

"Hehe, I-i didn't m-mean it like it. O-ofcourse M-my s-son is a hardworking person." Mr.jeon stuttured badly. Taehyung hissed lowly at how fake he sounds.
"Don't worry Mr. Jeon ofcourse i know, who don't feel proud at their child's achievements? In my opinion they don't deserve to be called as parent if they feel jealous by their own child's ability- And ofcourse i am not refering this to you unless you are one of them." Taehyung raised his eyebrow with a smirk, at the nervous face of Mr. Jeon.

Jungkook wanted to laugh so bad at his father's face who look like someone seal his lips. And his mother look embarrased, and his sister angry face it all look so funny. This is the first time he's seeing this and couldn't deny he like taehyung's confidence.

Taehyung couldn't help but feel so proud and happy like he achieve something big seeing jungkook look down but it wasn't for the previous purpose but this time he was looking down because he was trying hard not to laugh. He can see the small smile that creeping it's way out of jungkook's lips and he loved it.

"Hahaha... don't worry Mr. Jeon don't take my son's word at heart. He's a funny person." Mr. Kim said although he was also contolling himself not to fist bump his son for his confidence.
Mr. Jeon just laugh forcefully don't know what to say he just continued eating and start to talk about something else.

After the small awkward silence everything got normal again. But now jungkook and taehyung stealing secret glances at each other and when they caught staring, both blushed and look down but with a small smile adorning their lips.
________________________________

They all were now sitting in the living room to talk some stuff regarding bussiness. When Mr. Jeon asked Mr. Kim about the marriage purposal.

"I think we should let them talk to each other first afterall they have to spend life and it's good if they know the other's nature and personality. Then we will see" Mr. Kim said making Mr. Jeon annoyed because he just want this marraige as fast as possible. He couldn't take a risk if jungkook did a little bit of mistake this purposal will snatch from his hand.

"Ofcourse- jungkook go and show taehyung around and talk with him." Mr. Jeon said with a force smile. jungkook just nodded and signal taehyung to walk first.

They decided to go to the balcony. Both were nervous and needs some fresh air to talk.

"Ahh how many years you been working as CEO." Taehyung start a conversation to erase the awkward air around them.
"Two years" jungkook replied shortly.
And there was silence again. Jungkook took a deep breath and said what he decided to tell him before the dinner.

"I need to tell you something" jungkook starts he knows if his father know what he said there will be a storm. But he needed to tell him that. He couldn't destroy someone else's life by his already destroyed one.
"Please don't tell me you already had a lover" taehyung joked trying to ease jungkook he could say he was nervous for something.

"No. It's not like that. Actually...." jungkook don't know where to start he forgot what he wanted to tell because of nervousness.
"Hey easy i don't bite." Jungkook chuckled at taehyung statement.

"Okay. First of all thanks for what you did at the dinner. And second i want to tell you that my family is not what you think is very good and loving it's total opposite and i don't want you to come in a family like this after marraige." Jungkook said honestly, he don't want to hide anything.
"Hmm... tell me something i don't know."

Jungkook look shocked at taehyung. "You know?"

"Well Mr. Jungkook I am a very good observer, i can tell already by just at a dinner that it is not what the world says. But that is not important for me. What important is that if you are the same or not. Or if you can make me happy and be loyal with me. Look jungkook i don't have big dreams or high expectations for my future partner. I just want him to respect me, be loyal to me and just love me like no one. I don't care how his family is or how the world sees him. At the end, What's matter is my own experience with that person." Taehyung says with a soft smile on his face.

Jungkook might admit taehyung has a most beautiful smile. Just like how his words are beautiful and warm. His heart flutter hearing taehyung words in his deep angelic voice.

"So jungkook will you be able to do that." Taehyung asked looking at jungkook who look down after admiring taehyung.
"I-I don't know"

Taehyung hold jungkook's hand which was at the railing of the balcony and smile softly at him. "Be honest with me jungkook it's our both life that matter. Don't think about anything. And it's not like we are getting married tomorrow or something we have still time to know each othet better-so what's say."

Jungkook chuckled, and thought about what taehyung said. 'Maybe I can give it a chance. What will go wrong, this marriage won't work- but maybe it will'. He sigh, look at taehyung who was already looking at him. And again they both gets lost in each other's eyes.

Jungkook don't know what is attracting him into taehyung. he don't know if it's his beautiful eyes or the warmness that imitating from his eyes that forced him to give in and accept what taehyung say. It's hypnotise him to himself and he nodded- without even thinking he gave himself to taehyung's mercy.

Taehyung smile a soft smile, and hug jungkook, he put his arms around jungkook's neck and hug him, jungkook widen his eyes too surprise but the warmness that against his body made him come to his senses and he hesitantly wrapped his arms around taehyung's waist.

They let go of each other after awhile, and taehyung giggle seeing jungkook's red cheeks, it was too adorable.
_______________________________

"So what do you say tae, did he pass or not." Mr. Leehan asked his son while driving, looking at rearview mirror, with a teasing smile because he already know the answer just wanted to hear from his son.

"He's cute. I like him." Taehyung said with a smile while looking out of the window of their car. It was enough for them to put a wide smile on their faces, both parent look at each other and nod.
"I will call jaehwan tomorrow to give the good news" Mr. Kim said with a big smile.

Taehyung smile still thinking about jungkook and his beautiful bambi eyes. He smile and close his eyes thinking about the hug how good it felt to have jungkook strong arms wrapped around his petite waist, how safe he feel to have his body against his.

On the other hand, jungkook was not any good he also couldn't stop himself smiling everytime thinking about the certain pink hair with beautiful warm eyes. Standing in the room of his balcony he unknowingly get himself a hope. Without his knowing the shattered piece of his heart got a little wind on it, he doesn't realize that the heart that became cold, that stop beating for anyone, without even his knowing his heart started to beat again at a very slow ryhthm.
________________________________

From now on, it will only focus on taekook moments so be ready for the fluff. I am excited to write the upcoming chapters.

Feedback would be appreciated.

Hope you have a good day. Purple you.💜💜

~bunnies~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.5K 14
Jeon Jungkook is a cold CEO of Jeon corporations. He is cold and rude person. He doesn't like to show his emotion other than his loved ones. Kim Taeh...
423K 24.1K 36
Jeon Jungkook knew he only had himself to blame. You didn't let yourself become indebted to a man like Kim Taehyung, no matter how badly you needed h...
54.5K 2.2K 24
This story is purely based on my imaginations ♥️✨ This story is about A cute Loving Family it focuses more on taekook as parents Here you'll get to...
329K 13.6K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...