The Blessings of Hecate [Aban...

By BrokenTimeTurner

"Five halfbloods and the blessed, Shall determine the hero's quest. A set destruction, or your own, The five... More

Trailer
Lou's Mom Goes Blessing People When She Feels Like It
Hecate Owns the Joint
The One Thing Annabeth Said Was Not to Wander Off
Who Are You?
Nico Meets His Soul Animal
Lavender Has an Outburst
My Professor Calls My His Lord
Piper Broke the Rules
I'm Starting to Sound Like Thalia
The Only People Who Doubt Us, Are Already Labeled As Crazy
Thankfully I'm Not Terrible at Improv
The Hog's Head Smells Like Grover
Percy Has a Nightmare (Again)
Hagrid Makes a Somewhat Epic Comeback
Harry Witnesses a Snake Attack
Luna and the Lumindus
The Fates Still Have It in for Me
Jason Is Not a Happy Camper
Harry's Girl Skills Are Worse Than Octavian's
The Giant Ring of Umbridge's Torment
One of Chiron's So Called Friends
I'm Stunned
It Wasn't My Intention to Eavesdrop
Calypso's Infamous McDonald's Expedition
The Jet Lag Struggle Is Real
Everyone's Invisible!
The Most Confusing Chapter Yet
Let's Just Go Ahead and Spill Everything
April Fools (Not Actual Chapter)
Time Turners and TARDISes
A/N

The Blessings of Hecate

20.1K 591 769
By BrokenTimeTurner

Let's start.

I'm just a noncliché author who's trying to avoid blessing the demigods with all the abilities from the Gods. There's no way there's going to be those demiwizard hybrids or 'American Exchange Students'. Chaos isn't going to return with Gaea to dominate the Wizarding world bringing back from dead while teaming up with Voldemort and Kronos.

I'm definitely not going to have any of those wretched OCs or any non-canon ships. There's not going to be any D-Phone technology, and nobody is going to be sent back in time to grow up with Harry Potter. The whole of Camp Halfblood and Jupiter aren't going to go to Hogwarts, no one is immediately hating Harry on sight, and randomly giving Percy the DADA position is not probable.

And no, he's not Voldemort's grandson either.

This is however... kind of an AU. In a way. Or maybe it's an UA. I don't know. But in this story, Harry is fifteen, placing the storyline in the middle of the Order of the Phoenix. Percy is seventeen, meaning it is just nearly after Blood of Olympus. In canon they would never be anywhere near the same age group so I had to make some adjustments. I think that's it.

Other than the quick fact that the Oracle never stopped working and The Trials of Apollo never happened. It's your choice, read if you please.

Also, ALL COVER RIGHTS GO TO AsiaMoonfield DID YOU HEAR THAT!

P.S. Something else to mention, if you are one of those of very wise people who absolutely hate A/Ns. This will be the only A/N for a while. I hate interrupting the book so I post them at the end.

P.P.S. Sorry if "me" sounds a little dimwitted and shallow during some of the Disclaimers. I was eleven when I wrote most of those.

ENJOY, if you are a:
Demigod, or God.
Wizard, or Witch.
Satyr, or Nymph.
Pureblood, or Muggleborn.
Legacy, or squib.
Pegasus, or Hippogriff.
Gryffindor, or Slytherin.
Roman, or Greek.
Ravenclaw, or Hufflepuff.
A member of Kronos's Army, or Deatheater(To be honest, I didn't know Azkaban had Wifi)
Mortal, or Muggle.

~Europa, daughter of Hermes, legacy of Hades. Muggleborn Fourth Year, Ravenclaw House.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 13.1K 58
Six half bloods shall answer the call. To thwart the darkness once and for all. To track the path forged by death, One shall save the final breath...
340K 10.9K 107
Hera is infamous for meddling in other people's business. But when she takes it too far, this can lead to nothing good... Prophecies will be made. Qu...
52.4K 1.6K 32
The Wizarding War has ended and Percy is ready to start at Hogwarts as Deputy Headmaster. But the aftermath of the war is not quite what he hoped it...
5.5K 340 25
Percy Jackson had survived the unsurvivable. He had faced off against Liam and the Titans and the war had been won. But the battles left their marks...