Can't Stop Me (Sick!Deku AU)

By Angelbellz

Izuku Midoriya was born an adventerous, cheerful child. He became friends with Katsuki Bakugo when they were... More

Quirks
A Promise
Suspension
Middle School
Sludge
Wake Up
Exam
Meeting Ururaka
Lunch Break
Mr Yagi
What's A Dad?
TA
Unforeseen Situation Joint
First Encounter With Villains
Steps
Ka-Bear
Talk
Visitation
Shitty Hair
The Sport's Festival
It Wasn't A Win
Meeting Place
Izuku's Thoughts
Uncle Noritaka
Sushi
Shut Up
The Truth
Boyfriends
Perfect Day
Too Familiar
Breathe
Plan

So Cold

5.1K 153 63
By Angelbellz

Izuku Midoriya

Tsu's jump couldn't last forever but she broke the fall with her tongue and dropped Mineta and me in shallow water. We took a moment to recover before our eyes saw the horror in front of us, "A-Aizawa Sensei!" Mineta cried.

"Stay back, dumb kids," Aizawa Sensei replied. He was being pinned down by some kind of creature, it's brain was on display and overall it just looks like a Lovecraftian horror! The warp villain and the guy covered in hands were nearby too. Of all the places to land, we landed here!

"No..." Mineta was the voice for us as we watched Aizawa's bones being crushed like twigs. Why...why can't he erase that villain's power? Nobody can be that strong without a quirk, r-right? "No!" He was crying again but...but I feel like crying too, "I can't watch this anymore. W-We should be getting out of here super fast, right Midoriya?"

Why is he asking me again? I don't know! It feels wrong, Aizawa Sensei could really die here! We can't leave him...It doesn't feel right to leave him here to die, his arm is completely twisted around. If we leave it's a death sentence, there's no way he can keep fighting.

The warp villain began speaking, I could only hear bits and pieces of the conversation, "Thirteen...out of commission...a student got away." He was saying. Somebody got out! Heroes have to be on their way then, right?

"We can't win against dozens of pros," The hand guy growled and he began to scratch the skin of his neck raw, "It's Game Over...and here I was looking forward to finishing All Might off today. Dammit..." Suddenly he stopped scratching and looked up as if he'd had a revelation, "Let's go home."

"D-Did I hear him right?" Mineta whispered, we were all too scared to talk over that volume if we could talk at all. I nodded, if we stay quiet maybe they'll go away without hurting anybody else. It's just wishful thinking, really if they decided to kill Aizawa Sensei right now what could we possibly do?

Mineta hugged Tsu, I didn't watch them but she started drowning him. Weird, "I have a bad feeling about this, Midoriya." She said as quiet as she could.

"It seems weird," I agreed, "The fact that they'd retreat at this point even if they knew pro heroes were on their way." All Might's probably coming, I thought they wanted to kill him. They must know that after this incident the security at UA will become 10x as bad, now could be their only chance. What's going on? Why is it Game Over now?

"Oh," Hand man is talking again, "Before we leave." He turned around and looked at the three of us, Tsu let go of Mineta to let him up and we all prepared to run, "Let's make sure the Symbol Of Peace is broken. Let's wreck his pride." In a second he was on us, his hand stretching. It was too fast! I tried to pull Tsu away but he was too quick, "Let's make this hurt!" Oh God, he's insane!

Tsu's eyes dilated and all I could think about was how Aizawa lost the skin on his elbow from this man! But when he touched her...nothing happened? He scoffed, "You really are so cool, Eraser Head." He said in a voice that will haunt me.

The big animal like villain lifted Aizawa Sensei's head and then slammed it into the concrete with enough force to leave a crater. As soon as Aizawa broke contact, I pulled Tsu underwater with me for fear of the hand man touching her again. We need to get away! I said we weren't going to die here and I need to make those words count!

As we swam away we heard a way a huge explosion or something happen at the entrance! We all stopped and looked, time seemed to stop as a familiar silhouette entered the building. It's, "All Might!" Mineta cried, again.

"Have no fear students," He said in a voice that instantly filled me with hope, "I Am Here." All Might! He's here...but...he's not smiling.

"We're saved!" Mineta continued crying and I finally joined him, I couldn't stop these tears. There's no way I could, we get to live. For real. I thought I would die, I kept saying I wasn't going to die but I was never sure.

The hand man sighed, "Looks like our game's getting a continue." He said. How could a villain see All Might's arrival as a good thing? It's almost...no, it's definitely stupid. Wait-They have a way to-to kill him, right? The hand man chuckled, "After all this waiting...the heroic piece of trash finally shows up."

In an instant all of the villains besides the main three were on the ground and Aizawa was moved to safety, All Might's this fast? All Might picked Aizawa Sensei up with the care you would hold a baby with, "I'm sorry Aizawa...I should have been here with you."

In another instant I felt a pressure on my chest as All Might dashed between the hand guy and warp villain, he pulled Tsu, Mineta, and me from the water. He set us down on solid ground with the same gentleness and handed Aizawa Sensei to Tsu, "What the heck?!" Mineta was the only one who still had a voice to yell.

"You three get back to the entrance," All Might ordered, "And take Aizawa with you-he doesn't have much time." His voice was so full of...anger. I've never heard All Might like this, not once.

"Y-You saved us All Might," Tsu and Mineta began retreating immediately but I couldn't help but express my gratitude even for just a moment.

The hand guy began speaking and I realized how much he scared me, his voice sent my heart into the middle of my throat, "No no no." He picked up one of his hands that had fallen, "He's still so fast, father. It wasn't supposed to be this way-he managed to hit me." He put the hand on his face and relaxed a little, "Of course a government hero relies on violence, I just wasn't prepared is all. I can't even see when he moves..." Who is he talking to? Does he have a headset or something? If there's an outside connection that could be bad, "But still he's not as fast as I thought he would be-as fast as he used to be. I guess it's true, All Might really is getting weaker!" Why is the villain smiling?!

"Get out of here now, Izuku!" All Might's voice made me jump, he knows my first name?! Only three people use that name!

"Midoriya!" Tsu's tongue suddenly wrapped around me and she pulled me to her side. I helped shoulder Aizawa and we began moving, I should just listen to All Might. I can ignore the first name thing for now, I can always ask him later. Tsu smiled shakily, "All we can do it run. We'll just be in the way for the pros, kerro."

"R-Right," I wanted to watch All Might work but I needed to save Aizawa Sensei first. They may have a way to kill him but even if they do we can't help without the risk of being taken as hostages, and being a hostage is way worse than being in the way. I guess I just have to put my faith in All Might and stop worrying about the villains, it's not like I could help anyway.

Bakugo Katsuki

There was a huge explosion by the water and I abandoned Shitty Hair to run to it. If that's All Might then there are a few problems, he's at his limit for today from handling three incidents before school! I know why he can't be here, I know why but nobody else does! Nobody knows why All Might is getting weaker, why he's working here, why's he's stepped away from hero work. Nobody except me and a few others. He's such a fucking idiot he's going to overexert himself.

Deku...Deku where is he? He could be dead and I wouldn't even know! I need to make it there and save All Might, if I don't see Deku then I'll have to leave him. This is...this is an impossible decision!

I arrived in time to see...All Might?! He's bleeding and stuck in a warp gate thing, so that's where the villain is! If we take out the warp villain then the villains won't be able to escape and All Might will be freed.

"All Might!" Deku! I turned and he was running...towards All Might? Fucking idiot! He kept screaming and running, quickly I set an explosion off behind me to propel myself forward. If he doesn't stop now then that warp guy will get him! He's running right into a portal, I need to be faster! Another explosion, controlled! Control it Katsuki!

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE DEKU!" I managed to grab the warp guy and explode the gate Deku was running into. The ground hurt when I landed but I jumped up and grabbed Deku's arm, ignoring the rocks stuck in it, "What the fuck is wrong with you, you damn nerd?!

"K-Kacchan?!" I pulled him away from the villains and used an explosion to propel us backward as Half n Half used ice to freeze that weird-looking monster thing. It's fucking ugly is what it is, "Kacchan you're okay."

"Of course I am, now get your stupid quirkless ass out of here!" I grabbed his head and Deku whined, his hair's damp, "All Might's going to be fine. You're in the fucking way!" I know he knows I'm right so why won't he get out of here?

Shitty Hair appeared from somewhere and looked at me for a moment, "That doesn't sound very heroic BakuBro."

"How about you shut the fuck up and mind your business before I kill you!" I shouted back and he waved his hands like the idiot he is.

"You know," I looked over to see that dude who had hands stuck on his body talking, "Kids these days are amazing. They make the League Of Villains look like amateurs." League of what now? That sounds like the name of some dumbass group of idiots in a kid's cartoon. Really? League Of Villains? How creative, they're fucking dorks. He turned to his monster pet thing that was half frozen and spoke, "Nomu. Get up."

It got up and even when it lost an arm and a leg it simply regrew them, "Whoa that's creepy." Deku said.

"Stay back everybody!" All Might put an arm out as if to tell us not to advance. If he dies here I'll never forgive him, especially because I'll have to break the news about his identity to Ms. Midoriya and Deku.

"His quirks are modified specifically to take you on, All Might," The hand guy said, "Shock absorption and regeneration. He's the perfect opponent! He could kill you even at 100%. He's basically a punching bag that hits back." Does this guy always sound like the uncle you don't talk to at a family reunion? What a creepy, "Nomu. Kill them."

Wait hold up. The creature thing charged forward, oh shit he's fast! I grabbed Deku's shirt and pushed him under me, it's weird but I hugged him close so he wouldn't get hurt. Somebody grabbed my shirt and then we went flying, I kept Deku close and looked back to see All Might take the punch from the damn thing. So he protected us. Dammit, why is he always protecting me?!

Deku coughed and I switched to carrying him with both arms, landing on my feet and skidding backward a little bit. He coughed which is never a good sign. Where's the damn choker I forgot to check it and I never forget-wait, "Deku why isn't this thing on?"

"I-I..." Deku isn't looking too good, "I turned it off thinking it would get Recovery Girl here quicker or alert her to the fact that something was wrong. I-I know it's risky but I-"

"-Holy shit you fucking-I don't even have enough words to describe how much of a fuckwit you are what the FUCK?!" Deku flinched and I quickly switched the medical device on. He's cold, he's too cold, "Half n Half get over here!"

The lights flashed for a moment and I watched it carefully, "Rebooting. Rebooting." It sounds so annoying how does he live with this every morning? "Danger danger danger." What? "Contacting emergency personnel."

"K-Kacchan," Fuck his hair! He's wet-I'm so stupid! How could I forget his hair is damp?! Deku covered his mouth and before I could figure out why I saw the red liquid seeping between his fingers, blood! I'll never get over his body's rebound, "Kacchan it's cold."

"Half n Half!" I looked around and saw him a little ways behind me, making his way over, "You need to use your heat side to heat Deku up or he's going to die!" I saw the idiot pause and so I screamed, "NOW YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

Half n Half didn't respond and ran over, picking Deku up. I saw steam on Deku's body as the water droplets evaporated and looked away to find an escape route, "Come on. I need you to regulate his body temp and we'll get him to Recovery Girl. Don't ask questions I'll answer them when he isn't dying."

"R-Right," I've never heard this bastard stutter but I ignored it as we ran towards the entrance All Might blew up.

"It's...so cold."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 4.3K 37
Izuku Midoriya. The happy, cheerful, cute little boy that we all know and love. His life is going great, besides the fact that it's actually a mess...
404K 19.1K 73
"I'm quirkless and you're all still struggling against me, how Pathetic!" Izuku was born quirkless but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing in his spe...
90.5K 4.9K 32
Twenty-two year old hero Izuku Midoriya has been severely hurt by a villain attack. It's left him battered and scarred but the worst part is it has a...
51.2K 1.3K 16
Izuku Midoriya was born with a combination of his mother's small telekinesis and his dad's fire breathing quirks, and merged into a very powerful py...