Quackity x Reader Oneshots [R...

By -KRYOZ

started 10.19.19. inconsistent upload schedule. multiple series included. 1 smut, it's weird. not updating an... More

»»-----Heads Up-----««
»»-----One Chapter Oneshots-----««
Coffee and Kisses
Livestream
Drip or No Drip?
Card Games and Drawing
Happy Birthday
Robots and Emotions Don't Mix Well
Celebrating a New Decade in the Right Way
Delinquent (High School AU)
Fan Art & Fan Fiction
The Chad (High School AU)
Coachella
Hot Head
I Still Love You
⚠️Onlyfans.com⚠️
Selling My Soul
26 Reasons Why I Love You
Tunnel of Love
Long Distance Sucks
What's the Use of Feeling Blue?
Myth Hunter
Complimenting Differently
Dating Headcanons
»»-----Mini-Series Oneshots-----««
A Mild Cold
A Mild Cold Part 2
Insecure
Insecure Part 2
12 Days of Christmas: Day 1
12 Days of Christmas: Day 2
12 Days of Christmas: Day 3
12 Days of Christmas: Day 4
12 Days of Christmas: Day 5
12 Days of Christmas: Day 6
12 Days of Christmas: Day 7
12 Days of Christmas: Day 8
12 Days of Christmas: Day 9
12 Days of Christmas: Day 10
12 Days of Christmas: Day 11
12 Days of Christmas: Day 12
Mistletoe Kisses Part 1
Mistletoe Kisses Part 2
Mistletoe Kisses Part 3
A Singer's Best Moment Part 1
My Juliet Part 1
My Juliet Part 2
»»-----Random-----««
ALYSSA
New Quackity Book
haha 😳
We Need to Talk.
Please read.

Idols

1.1K 24 4
By -KRYOZ

Keys: Y/N - Your Name
Y/R - Your Race
N/N - Nickname
Word Count: 2412 Words

//; Requested by ellieeisgucci , I hope this is what you imagined ^-^! Also, sorry for using so many time skips, I wanted to get this out for you as early as I could while still writing as I usually do :)

Y/N's P.O.V.

Looking through my timeline, I noticed that a fellow BTS stan I follow tweeted something about a concert, and how the stans would go bat shit crazy just to buy tickets. It brought a smile, before I momentarily forgot that I was a Taehyung stan. I put my phone down, going to the ticket website, checking when tickets would release. I frowned. It wouldn't be another two months until they dropped, and I had no one to go with. Getting up, I got my set up ready, as today I was filming a video. It was going to be on Oli London's marriage with a cardboard cut out of Jimin, and it was a collab with one of my good friends, Kwite. I sent him a Discord message, simply saying, "ready to record u legless boomer <3", and he quickly replied: "yes u stinky poopy". I started a call, and I loaded up the video. "Hey ya sexy fucks! Welcome to a brand new video, where I have my brother from another mother joining me! AKA, Kwite. As you know, I have covered a few BTS related videos, and today will be no different! Today's topic is Oli London!" "Yikes, gotta say, the homie's dedicated, and you'll see why in a bit," Tyler piped, as I nodded. "Well, let's get started."

-Time Skip-

My session with Tyler ended, and it was great that we got a bunch of clips. Randomly, I started a call in the group chat, and Aksel picked up. "What's up, you brainless fuck?" "Aww, that's such a sweet way of greeting me!" He chuckled. "I know, I'm very caring," I mocked in a sweet voice. He chuckled again. "Hey, um, I know I'm the only 'confirmed' K-Pop stan here, but there's a BTS concert that's gonna happen in Seoul, and I'm wondering.. if you can... go with me..." I mumbled, embarrassed. "You're gonna have to speak up, I can't hear you." At this point, both Hoover and Brandon joined the call. "........ There's a BTS concert coming up, and I want to know if you and the guys could come with me.." I spoke up a little. "I-I-I can pay for the tickets and everything!" I rushed out. "Well, I'll go, I'm sure the others wouldn't mind," Brandon piped in, and Hoover agreed. "Are you sure you're gonna pay for everything? If it's too much money, you can always ask us," Aksel sounded concerned, like I was going to go bankrupt. "I'll be fine, I promise. Besides, I've almost got as many subscribers as Alex, and my views have tripled than what it used to be-"

As soon as I'd said that sentence, I immediately regretted it. "Aw, is Y/N glad that she's so close to her senpai owo nyah!" Tyler mocked as he joined. "Kwite, I sincerely hope you never say that again, that has scarred me for the rest of my life," Aksel monotonously mumbled while chuckling. The others laughed, and finally, Alex joined. "What the fuck's going on here?" He sarcastically asked. "Y/N?" Hoover shoved me into the spotlight. "Oh god.." I muttered. "Yeah, come on, bro, what's crackalackin?" Suddenly I felt the same way I did when I had to tell Aksel. ".." Tyler and Alex had eagerly waited for me to say something, but instead, it was Brandon. "She's asking us to go with her to a BTS concert-" "Kpoop?" Alex cut him off, shortly, while giggling. Hoover sighed. "Yes, Quackity, but, Y/N really wants us to go. We're all going, you down?" "I mean, uh, yeah, I'd come!" I felt the slightest bit upset, but I ignored it. For whatever reason, the boys had respected my choice of music, and that included Alex, but he knew the current situation of Kpop stans and Ethan Klein. He would tease me for my taste of music often, but I knew he really didn't mean it. At least I'm hoping he didn't...

-Time Skip-

Alex's P.O.V.

It's been three months since Y/N told the group she'd buy all of the tickets, including plane tickets. She scored the tickets at an insane speed, nearly not being able to buy them, when they immediately went live. It brought a smile to my face when she told us this. The tickets were rather pricey, with the highest ticket costing over $3,400. In two weeks, the concert we'd be attending would take place. We'd all agreed that we'd arrive in Seoul on the second of April, which would give us ample time to go into the city. I sighed as I packed my clothes. I was tired, and I found myself thinking of Y/N. We've been friends since Tyler brought her in one of our old calls to do a video with her. She's into Kpop, namely BTS, and 'stans' Taehyung. She also happens to be my.. silly crush.

My phone rang loudly, and I picked up. "Hello?" "Jesus Christ, you sound like shit. Anyway, stan Loona!" Hoover laughed, and abruptly hung up. I huffed. I called Y/N, who didn't respond the first time, but called back. "What do you want?" She asked as she typed away on a keyboard. "It's me, Alex, um, have you finished packing?" I heard her shuffling. "Oh, shit, my bad, I didn't think it was you-!" She apologized. "It's fine, it's fine." "Yeah, um, I finished packing earlier. Tomorrow's my flight, and I'm hoping it doesn't get delayed. The weather here hasn't been ideal, so I'm just really hoping." "Yikes. Well, I hope it goes fine for you. Anyway, I just called because I was bored. So, I was hoping we could talk-" "Excuse me, Alex, I need to go do something really quick." "Oh, um, yeah, sure! I'll wait." The clacking of the keyboard stopped, and I heard Y/N get up from her chair. I heard an epic screech, before she sat back down, huffing. "Sorry, this dumb ass game sucks.." I frowned. "Wait, you play games?" "Yeah, I thought that was obvious?" "Sorry, I haven't been noticing." We talked for a few more minutes, before she ended the call, as it was getting late for the both of us.

-Time Skip-

I stretched as I got off the plane, looking around. Aksel had arrived earlier than everyone else, and would be waiting for us, so he could get an Uber. I saw a few signs in Korean, I'm assuming that said welcome, or someone's name. Then, I saw an English sign, which read: "2 AMERICANS, 1 MEXICAN, & 1 Y/R!!" I mentally sighed. "Alex!" Aksel cheered as he hugged me. I hugged him bacl, and chuckled. "What's up, bro?" "Not much,, Y/N's the only one here." "So where's she?" I asked, averting my gaze from my friend, so he wouldn't tease me. "Here!" I heard her angelic voice speak as she came behind me. "Did anyone else get off?" "Well, besides this furry," Aksel motioned to me, "no. But Kwite texted me thirty minutes ago, saying he'd landed, along with Brandon. I haven't heard back though, so-" "There they are, look!" Brandon's voice pointed out, as he, Kwite, and Hoover joined us. "Hey! Well, since we're all here, we should head to the hotel, and split up the two rooms." "Wait, you also paid for the hotel rooms?" Kwite asked, as he raised an eyebrow. "No, Aksel wouldn't let me. Doesn't want me to go completely broke."

An hour and a half later, our Uber had finally dropped us off at the hotel. Imagine living in the city, working as an Uber, and you don't even know your way around. Yikes. Anyway, we all went into the hotel, and we had run into a problem: who was sleeping in the first room? Since there's six of us, we'd decided to split the groups evenly, but that might make Y/N feel uncomfortable, so we've decided that four of should sleep in one room, and the fifth would sleep in one of the beds in the second room, while Y/N takes the other. But then another problem would rise: who would take the bed? She wanted someone she could trust that was close to her, like family, and immediately we all chose Tyler. He had nothing against the choice, because they were practically brother and sister, but he couldn't crack open a cold one with the boys, as he said.

-Time Skip-

Y/N's P.O.V.

I woke up, feeling excited. Today's the day of the concert, and I'd come prepared, with my Taehyung photocard in my phone case, and my Tata headband. I also had my ARMY bomb, version three, which I'd proudly decorated with Taehyung's most iconic meme faces. I felt really nervous, because I would have to take a clear bag, which would contain my money, phone, portable charger, all that juicy stuff, which could easily be seen if someone were to rob me. But I reassured myself that I wouldn't be robbed at the concert, since I had five people coming with me. "Y/N, you'll be fine, sheesh. Now, since it's still fairly early, we could go for some Mexican food, which I don't know why there's any here, but the others voted Mexican." As Tyler finished, there was a knock at the door. "Hurry up, you two! We're all ready!" Brandon called out. "I'm gonna be outside, alright?" Tyler got out of the room, leaving me to change. I opted for a black tank top, leather jacket, some ripped jeans, and fishnet stockings. Not too shabby, considering I had a similar wardrobe in my luggage.

As I stepped out, I noticed how Alex was the only one waiting for me. "Where's everyone else?" He looked over at me, and his eyes widened. I thought I saw him blush, but he averted his gaze. "They're waiting for us on the first floor, come on." He moved to grab my hand, and noticed my clear backpack. "Is that a concert rule?" I nodded. We made our way downstairs, and noticed everyone staring at our hands. "Aww, look, Y/N and Alex! So cute, mwuah mwuah!" Brandon teased as he made smooching noises. "Guys, what the fuck-?" Alex frowned, as he let go of my hand, the warmth leaving as well. "Come on, can we just go eat breakfast?" He frowned, mumbling. "True, everyone's kind of staring at us," Tyler spoke. "No, they're staring at you because you have a mask on, with sunglasses while inside a hotel. Weirdo." Aksel eventually made us leave the hotel, and we made our way to the Mexican restaurant.

-Time Skip

3rd Person P.O.V.

It was time as the concert finally started, and luckily, Y/N had scored tickets that landed her closely to the boys. When they arrived, Y/N was practically radiating happiness. "N/N, are you okay?" Hoover asked as he looked over at her. "Hmm? Oh, yeah, I'm fine! I'm just really happy that you guys could come with me. And I was finally fast enough to buy tickets!" He simply smiled at her, patting her head, as the boys started appearing on stage, making their entrances extra and flashy. The first song was them performing an all-time classic, MIC DROP. As the iconic beat started playing, Y/N joined the other ARMYs in cheering, and Hoseok started rapping and dancing. Since they didn't know any of the words, her friends watched her, a little shocked that she knew the song word for word. She waved her ARMY bomb in the air, smiling happily, and sang along with Taehyung. This was a feels-good moment for Y/N, and she wanted to take advantage of it.

After the song finished, and the boys were getting ready for another song, the fans cheered to sing Boy with Luv, and they agreed. Soon enough, the fan chant started up, Y/N joining in again. The few words in English, the dance moves, and the catchy rhythm convinced Hoover and the others to actually pay attention, and maybe listen to K-Pop a bit more. Soon enough, Taehyung threw a single rose when Namjoon finished his verse, and it landed into Aksel's hands, handing it over to Y/N to prevent fans from stealing it. She looked as if she was about to burst into tears. She didn't care about being a closeted ARMY anymore, she was letting loose. "N/N, are you okay?!" Alex shouted over the music. Y/N nodded, and continued singing and waving her ARMY bomb, noticing that Taehyung was staring at her as he performed. He winked, and sent a heart her way, before continuing. 

Soon enough, the concert had ended, and Y/N had taken photos and videos on her phone, which hadn't died surprisingly. She still had the rose in her backpack, and all of her things. Once the concert had ended, the boys realized that BTS meant a lot to her, as she was an overall happier person at the end. Even though it sounded silly in Y/N's mind, she had learned to love herself through their music, which showed. "Y/N, are you happy?" Aksel asked. "Are you kidding me? This was amazing, I'm so grateful that you guys could come with me! And I'm really hoping I wasn't weird or awkward throughout the concert, I don't wanna lose our friendships over something I like.." She mumbled, throwing a dirty look at Alex, since he was the only one in hearing range.  His eyes widened, and he glanced down. "This is awkward as hell, why don't you two just kiss? Only God knows how long you two have been keeping each other's crushes away from each other," Aksel crossed his arms. "Wait, what?" "He's right. You two have crushes on each other that are really obvious, and you guys call each other the most. Just say you two like each other, so it doesn't have to be awkward anymore, Kwite piped up. "Y-you like me? Even if I acted like an asshole?" Y/N just fiddled with her fingers, embarrassed now. "... mhm..." She nodded, and Alex lifted her chin gently, gently kissing her. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been one." "It's okay. I promise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 4.5K 28
Las Nevadas au He wants to make money So does she Both for different reasons "Wanna bet on it amour?" (quackity x fem! reader) (discontinued as of 15...
26.2K 336 16
Smut and fluff one shots for Sam Golbach. Previously posted but got deleted, so I'm Re uploading.
17.9K 266 18
[π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽ] [πš‚π™Όπš„πšƒ πš†π™°πšπ™½π™Έπ™½π™Ά] [π™΅πšŠπš—πšπš˜πš–: πšˆπš˜πšžπšπšžπš‹πšŽπš›πšœ] πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš πš˜πš›πš•πš 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜 πš’πš—πšπš˜ 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚏 πš™πšŠπš—πš’πšŒ 𝚊�...
1.6M 50.2K 32
Alex, also known online as Quackity, recently got the reputation of being kinda dumb, dumb to the point where another streamer heard about it and has...