Will of a Hero ● Todobakudeku...

De Pandalion23

Being the daughter of the Number One Hero, (Y/n) Yagi had to learn how to overcome her fears at a young age... Mai multe

Prologue
{0}
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}

{16}

3.7K 136 72
De Pandalion23

"Leave me alone, Bakugo," you huffed, walking down the hall of U.A. to reach the entrance exam.

Katsuki's eye's narrowed at the sound of his last name, his heart beat picking up. He grumbled under his breath, almost angry with himself, he knew his temper wasn't something about him you adored but more put up with. He just can't ever seem to calm himself down, but that asshole deserved whatever was coming his way! Touching you, holding you hand...grr! He should've been the one to do that! "Why don't you slow down and just--fuck, (y/n)!" He jogged up, heatedly and took your shoulder's from behind, spinning you around.

You nearly tripped over your own feet from how fast he spun you, his hands switching to take your waist as you stumbled into him. You looked up quickly as your hands settled on his chest, his vermillion eye's looking down at your golden ones, the speckles of white within your irises. God...you were perfect. He opened his mouth, a small, syllable slipped but he couldn't get anything out as he stared at you. Before he breathed a simple, "Sorry," almost seemingly out of it.

You blushed hotly, alittle unsure if he was apologizing for making you lose your balance or because of his behavior, but you pulled away anyway. Moving your hair to the side, you cleared your throat as you shook off the bubbly feeling inside of you, attempted at least. It took Bakugo out of his stupor. "You've never said, 'sorry', before ya know. At least, not so calmly," you giggled softly at him.

He blinked, once, twice. Before seemingly understanding what he had actually said. He would've washed his mouth out with soap if he could've, but instead he decided to deny this accusation of weakness. "And I never will! You heard wrong!" He pointed at you, filled with denial.

You rolled your eye's at him. "Too late, can't take it back." You smirked at him, placing your hands on your hips before walking further into U.A.

He sighed heavily, but then looked back at you. He guessed that maybe, slightly, you were worth that moment of weakness. He took long steps forward to come next to you, he glanced down at you. Your eye's slipped from the door back up to him, a soft so gaze that melted his core, he swallowed before looking away.

You breathed a small chuckle before your hand reached over, taking his wrist from one of his pockets, he whipped his head around to look at you. His hands leaving his pockets to feign and attempt to explode in your face, "Whaddya--" you interlocked your fingers with his, a spark igniting between your palms, calmed by the touch of your quirk. A line of smoke rising from your entwined hands, but neither of you bothered as you smiled at him, leading him down the hallway.

He followed, his eyes glancing from the waves of your white hair to the hand interlocked with his, his limp fingers finally gave life and he held her tighter. Following her on weakened toes, he found himself next to her as they walked down the hall.

"Isn't that the couple that went against that sludge villain?"

"Oh, wow, you're right!"

Hushed whispers were around the hall, but the both of you could only focus on the pounding in your hearts as your palms held together. "His name's Bakugo, right?"

You smiled, brushing a strand of hair from your face, Bakugo looking down at you with a smirk as you giggled softly. The two boys practically drooling as they watched you walk by, "Yeah, and that's, wow...that's (y/n)," the other added.

"I heard they're the real deal," one boy said to his friend.

"Yeah, gosh, we're gonna have to go up against them during the exam," the other boy huffed in defeat.

"She's hot."

"Dude, shut up before her boyfriend heres you!" He shushed his friend. "He will literally make you explode."

"But, she is!"

"Katsuki!" The two boys stiffened as they saw you turn towards them, your hands on your hips. "Come on, we're gonna be late."

"Just a second," the two heard behind them, a low, threatening rumble in the males throat behind them. "There's something I gotta take care of." Bakugo smirked evilly as he placed a smoking hand on each of the boys shoulders. "Now....say it again. So, I can destroy you idiots."

The two refused to speak, more like stuttered uncontrollably, unable to find the proper words to prolong their lives. You decided to walk over, "I'm sorry about him," you took Bakugo's arm and pulled him with you. "Good Luck on your exams!" You waved them off as you walked off with Bakugo, whom was glaring at both of them with a enacting promise of death. Wrapping his arm around your shoulder's, you smiled up at him, "You're a piece a work, ya know that?" You shook your head at him.

"And yet, you're still here." He said.

You snickered lightly. "Because I'm the only one who can handle you, idiot," you pinched his side, he stiffened before glaring at you making you laugh.

Finally the two of you made it to the examination room,taking your written exams to move on to the next stage. The real test.

You sat down next to Katsuki, leaving a space open for Izuku beside you, once you spotted him about to pass you by in the dark walkway of the auditorium. You took his hand, he jumped before seeing you in the dark, you giggled quietly, you patted the seat next to you.

"You made it," you winked at him.

He laughed quietly, rubbing the back of his head with a blush. "Y-yeah." His heart pounds in his chest as you smiled widely at him.

The two of you looked up as the back ceiling lights flicked on, loudly, illuminating sections of the auditorium enough to see the stage in front of the audience. You both straightened, looking forwards to behold the presentation.

Your lips curved upwards once more as you found yourself staring at the blonde haired Pro-Hero, Present Mic, standing in front of the podium. Your self proclaimed Uncle, next to Aizawa, stood with a toothy smile with his hero outfit on in front of the examinees. You were already shaking, clenching your fingers together as you couldn't bottle your excitement tight enough.

"What's up U.A. candidates?" He began, the insignia of the schools name glinting it's golden frame on the screen. "Thanks for tunin' into me, your school d.j.!" He then spreads his arm's out, ready to be showered in the excitement of the half awake audience, "COME ON! LET ME HEAR YA!" He leans forward, a hand to his right ear.

You sucked in a deep breath ready to explode but, it drowns in the sea of silence and you let out a weak puff of air instead as you look around, surrounded by the boring silence of the theater. Seriously? You huffed mentally, before turning back to Present Mic, who sweatdropped. They all sound fun.

"Keepin' it mellow, huh?" He teeters, "that's fine, I'll just skip to the main show." He then points backwards to the screen. "Let's talk about how this practical exams gonna go down, ok!" He then tries again, delivering a louder, energized "ARE YOU READY?!"

You could already feel the defeating silence of the audience before he spoke and you weren't about to give this audience a second pathetic delivery. Don't worry Uncle Mic, I won't leave you hanging! You sucked in a breath, raising your fists in the air, before Bakugo even knew what was going on and before Midoriya could prepare for the shock, you shouted out an ecstatic, "HELL YEAH!"

Both boys jumping and most of the audience turning towards you in bewilderment and shock, some even laughing and proceeding to deliver their own, less forceful agreements. You calmed and sighed, relaxing as you straightened back into your seat, you smiled widely as your Uncle made eye contact with you and gave a grateful thumbs up. To which you giggled excitedly, you turned back to Midoriya and Bakugo, who seemed alittle surprised at you outburst, Izuku laughing mostly while Katsuki shook his head. "What?"

As the presentation proceeded, Izuku next to you began to fanboy, "Oh my god, it's the Voice Hero: Present Mic! So cool," he quietly began to geek out next to you, you giggled while he continued. "I listen to his radio show every day of the week! It's so crazy, nuts, that all the U.A. teachers are Pro-Heroes!"

Below, Present Mic continued the presentation. "Like your application said, "Today, you rockin' boys and girls will be conducting 10 minute mock battles in super hip urban settings!" He proclaimed as the screen icons flipped to reveal the multicolored letter urban centers. "The moment I drop the mic here: you'll head to your specified battle centers, sound good?" You all looked down at the cards you had been given, you were lost in the information that you had forgotten to say anything.

"Ok?!"

Silence...

You giggled softly before you glanced over at Katsuki who began to speak, Izuku immediately tensing. "I see, they're splitting us up so we can't work with any of our friends." He said, you looked back down at your card and realized he was right, you were in Battle Center C, you pouted.

"You're right, our examinee numbers are one after the other but we're assigned to different battle centers," Izuku concluded, glancing at your card.

You sighed, sadly. "Ugh, that's just great. It would've been great to fight beside you guys," you huffed out a puff of air. Leaning your head on Izuku's shoulder, "You'll tell me how everything goes afterwards though, right?" You leaned your head back to look at Izuku, the glint in your eye's told him everything and he nodded instantly.

"Of course!"

You smiled before sitting up and leaning up to Katsuki, "that means you too, I wanna know everything!"

He crossed his arm's. "You already know I'm gonna pass, what more do you need to know but that?"

You chuckled but playful stuck your tongue out at him, "Oh shut up, you still have to compete against me, baka."

"I'll wipe the floor with ya."

"Didn't I already do that with you?" He glared at you for that comment.

He then looks back down at his card. "Damn, I was really looking forwards to crushing that nerd."

You shook your head at him, while Izuku shivered at the threat. You nudged him, but the hothead just scoffed.

You all then looked forwards once more as Present Mic continued. "Ok! Ok! Let's check out your targets!" A few silhouetted battle bots popped up on the screen, eliciting everyone's attention. "There are three types of goal villains in each battle center: you'll earn points based on their level of difficulty, so better choose wisely!" He delivered, you nodded to yourself listening carefully. He pointed up at the screen, "Your goal in this trial is to use your quirk to shred through these faux villains like a midsong guitar solo!" He then pointed directly to the audience. "But, check it! Make sure your keepin things heroic! Using your quirk on others is a U.A. no-no, ya dig!" You nudged Katsuki teasingly to which he just scoffed, red in the face.

The spotlight then suddenly turned on to land directly above a raven haired boy standing to his feet, his hand raised straight into the air. "Excuse me, sir. But I have a question!" He declared his presence.

"Hit me!" Present Mic pointed.

"On the print out," the boy put his finger against the 4th silhouette next to the other three, "there are 4 types of villains not 3!" He pointed out the mistake. "With all respect, if this is an error on official U.A. material it is shameful!" Your eye's widened slightly, before breathing a tiny laugh, "We are exemplary students! We expect the best from Japan's most notable school! A mistake such as this won't do!" He then twisted around in his spot, his eyes directly on both you and Izuku, you raised a surprised brow.

"Additionally, you, with the unkempt hair!" He announced to Izuku, to which Izuku made a stunned noise. "You've been muttering this entire time, stop that." He demanded. Izuku sinks down into his seat after being called out.

"Sorry," he mutters, embarrassed.

You frowned at Izukus dampened mood before turning with a sharp glare, you open your mouth but the prep boy beats you to it.

He then turns to you, "And you! You should be mindful of those around you, contain yourself! If you can't bother to take this seriously then leave, you're distracting the rest of us!"

You looked at him wide eyed, a tick growing in your forehead, you then give a forced smirk as you begin to crawl onto your desk ready to pounce. "Can it four eye's! We're already in a lecture, no one needs another one!" Izuku takes you by the waist to stop you from jumping the boy, Katsuki taking your shoulder's holding you back. "Keep talkin' and I'll show you just how well I can keep a lid on it! You haven't seen nothin'!"

The boy didn't seem fazed as he turned back to Present Mic, who sweatdropped at the entire ordeal. "All right! All right! Examinee number 111, thanks for callin' in with your request!" He waved his hands in a 'settle down' motion. You growled at the boy before sitting down, hardly realizing that was directly onto Izuku's lap.

Izuku's eye's go wide as you plop down, his heart stopping at the sudden feeling and he just powers down. He can't say anything and he doesn't dare move, not with you directly on his most sensetive area. Damn, what a way to start the morning.

Present Mic continues, "The 4th villain type is worth 0 points!" He reveals. "That guys just an obstacle we'll be throwing in your way! There's one in every battle center, think of it as a hurdle you should try to avoid!" He warns, Izuku struggles to listen, breathing deeply to relax himself as his face gets hotter, balling up his hands to distract himself. "It's not that it can't be beaten, it's just that there's kinda no point. I recommend my listeners try to ignore it, focus in the ones top of the charts!" He directs his hand back to the four eyed prick.

"Thank you very much," he bows. "Please continue." He straightens then sits down.

"Prick," you mutter angrily to yourself, crossing your arm's and settling yourself into your seat. You stiffen, however, when you realize you're not in your chair, you blush instantly as you turn slightly to see Izuku behind you. You gasp before jumping up, stumbling, "I'm sorry, zuku! Gosh, sorry--" you cover your face in embarrassment.

"N-no! Ah, (y/n)-chan! It's ok!" He stutters, blushing in the darkness.

You then trip over your own feet, you land on the next seat over, freezing up as you find yourself on top of Katsuki, his eyes just as wide as yours. Neither of you move until you smile awkwardly, sitting directly on his lap, "Uh, h-hi, um, I--," you can't get the words out of your mouth.

"Let's hear a plus ultra!"

You scramble up right after that, everyone beginning to rise out of their seats, you land on top of the table, sliding off the end to climb the steps. "I'll--I'll see you guys after the exams!" You stumble up the steps, your face red as a tomato, before either of them can stop you.

"(Y/n)!"

"I hope you've practiced hitting something other than just books!"

You shrugged off you jacket, unraveling the scarf around your neck to reveal your sweats, you let out a sigh as the memory of your embarrassment earlier came back to haunt you. You shivered before plopping down onto the bench behind you, clutching the polished wood beneath you, you shook your head.

You cursed lightly to yourself, before running a hand through your hair, you let out a heavy sigh. You stood up, on your feet, "Its fine, it's fine. I'm fine. You're ok," you mumbled to yourself as you shoved your things into the side as you were instructed. You began to walk out the locker room, breathing deeply, hardly noticing you had elicited some odd stares your way.

You made it to your battle center, finding a large group already in front of the doors, you stopped just behind some of them, already riled up for the battle. You took a breath, tilting your head back, putting a hand over your chest, the pulse of your heart beating calming you slightly. The familiar stone lump in the middle made you instantly sigh, you could still remember that day, so vividly, you never would've imagined you'd make it this far.

But, now...here you were. You smiled faintly to yourself, finally feeling the nervousness fade away, you've trained your hardest to get here. Now wasn't the time to think of anything but this moment, you needed to focus, you needed to give your all!

You looked up at the large doors, waiting for them to open, waiting for the chance to become a hero.

You shook out your palms that began to spark with your power, sudden white currents flowing from between your fingertips. It was time to show everyone what you could do.

The doors cracked open, beginning to slowly reveal the battle center that was built with destruction in mind, you sprang to your feet, elevating above everyone in front of you and slipped your body through the crack of the doors midair. You smirked as you landed, your fists coated in your white hot energy, "H-hey! How'd you...!" The doors finally opened full enough for the others to slip through but you were already smashing through the battle bots.

You punched a sure fist into the metal head of the green robot, it feel backwards and you forced your hand out from the mechanics. "That's 10 points," you blew a few strands of hair from your face. A mess of five 2 pts robots behind you.

A few others had made it over to you, "It's not even 30 seconds yet!"

You didn't even glance at him as you sighed at their lack of attention and jumped over them, clasping your right fist as you reached high enough. You grunted as power surged through you and you raised your fists high as you soared over the small group, smashing your fist straight into the head of the battle bot that was coming to crush them. It collapsed with you on top of it, you straightened out from the wreckage, you sighed looking behind you at the stunned group.

"13 pts."

That seemed to beat them out of their stupor as they scrambled away, almost seemingly remembering they had an exam to pass. You shook your head before feeling a shadow loom over you, the suns light fading, you quickly sidestepped, the giant hand of a 3 pointer bot smashing the spot where you were.

You angled yourself low, grinning. "Let's go," you challenged. You lunged, your quirk blazing to your feet you spun your leg out as your palm met the ground to keep you steady. You sweeped it's arm right from under it, it collapsed, it's arm halfway across the makeshift city now. It struggled to stand as its left side had been taken, you began to charge up your energy, outstretching your palm. A spark lit an inch from your palm, you could feel the familiar burn but you kept at it, a white orb, flurries of pale wisps coming from it as it grew larger. The bot reached out, ready to pummel you as it came closer, you finally let the energy go, it hurdled violently through its head.

The force of it pulled it back and it landed with a heavy screech of metal against the cement. You let your hands fall to your sides, you turned sharply to start running towards the next street. "16," you breathed.

You were running for a few seconds until you found yourself nearly running directly into the metal leg of a 3 pointer bot, you quickly curved over, flipping to land on your palms and sliding to the side as the bot swung around taking a large chunk out of the side of the building. You shook the debris from your hair before charging at the bot, you jammed your fist through its glowing, red torso but it didn't give up. It's left arm swung over to hit you, but you stomped your left foot down, sending a violent current through its internal hardware. It collapsed beneath you and you wasted no time in abandoning it. "19," you grunted as you jumped off of it, landing in a crouch and sprinting off.

"YOU'VE GOT 8 MINUTES, MAKE IT COUNT!" You glanced up at the voice of Present Mic sounding through the battle center.

You were making good time, you just had to keep this up and fight your hardest, you pushed yourself harder, passing by a few shredded robots on your way. You suddenly felt the rough vibrations through the ground as something charged towards you, you turned midst quickly, narrowly dodging the elongated swing to your body as a battle bot tried to hit you.

It angled it's lower body so it wouldn't throw itself off from the force of his attempted hit. You regained your balance, glaring at the bot before beginning to charge up your own attack as it began to go for you again. You stood there, waiting for it to get close enough for you to let off your blast, "Come on," you breathed, extending your glowing palms.

"Heads up!" You heard above you. You looked up, surprised to see someone jumping directly over you and ramming his body directly into the bot. The metal creaked and sunk into itself as if the force of his body was too hard for it to hold itself together, you let your hands drop as the boy pounded the bot down.

"I had that, ya know."

"Eh?" He looked up, now noting how your hands were still their ominous glow, "O-oh...oh!" He seemed to realize as he straightened up, looking almost embarrassed with himself. You took notice of his arm's, they were sharp and seemed solid as if the flesh was replaced with cement. Hardening..."I just thought you needed some help, didn't mean to steal that point from ya, sorry bout that!"

You giggled, he was pretty embarrassed for someone you were competing against. "Don't worry about it, I appreciate the gesture though." You smiled.

He seemed surprised but rubbed the back of neck awkwardly anyway, his dark hair ruffled, grinning sheepishly. "N-no problem," he says before you both look up as Present Mic's voice pops up on the speaks once again.

"7 MINUTES!"

"Well, I've gotta go, still got points to rack up!" The boy walked towards you, holding out his hand which had returned to normal, his other arm still hardened. "I'm Kirishima, by the way, I hope we can see each other again, after this!"

You shook his hand, a green metallic surface coming from the corner of your eye. "(Y/n), Likewise," you smiled before outstretching your opposite hand, your fist pointed to your left and a violent blast erupted from your knuckles. Kirishima stared wide eyed as a 2 pointer bot fell backwards, a smoking two-foot, orb shaped hole in the middle of its metal torso, the red glow fading as it shut down.

You let his hand go, turning with a hand raised, "Till next time, Kirishima!" You waved, before dissappear in around the corner.

He stands there for a moment, glancing from where you disappeared to the fallen bot, he begins to leave the area area to search for more bots, "So manly!" He proclaims to himself, holding a fist in the air in admiration for the girl, before rounding the corner in the opposite direction.

"63!"

The bot looks up, his arm's outstretched to capture you as you hurtle down towards it's body, your hands over your head, the pipe that you had coated in your energy, glowed and sparked in your grip. Your forced it deep into its metal head, the force of your fall carried you down and the pipe dragged through and sliced down it's middle. As you slowed to a stop, you landed on your feet, before stumbling forwards to your knees, you panted harshly, the bot falling into the carnage of its other fallen comrades.

You groaned as you sat up, holding the glowing pipe tight in your grip, your energy having molded it into something similar to a sword for you. It was a way to preserve you energy, a technique you learned not too long ago. But, that didn't mean you couldn't feel the blister of pain that went through you with every movement now, the exam wasn't over.

"2 MINUTES LEFT!"

You gulped in a breath, swallowing your pain for now and looking up as you felt the ground below you begin to rumble, you clenched the weapon in your hand. The others, examinees, around you poked up having felt the sudden commotion beneath their feet. Your eye's narrowed and you jumped, gasping as the building beside you began to shake, your gaze goes up to see the debris making its way down. You dove to the side, finding an large piece of cement where you were, glass and metal falling from the sky.

Other examinees began to flee, running from the scene, you looked behind you as you found the source of the problem. Your eye's widening in disbelief as your gaze drifted upwards at the monstrosity of a robot that was towering over even the highest buildings.

"What the fu--" you breathed in horror, before backing away from the robot as it began to force itself from between the buildings, cement blocks and bricks falling violently from the sky, people narrowly missing them.

You were about to turn to run when you heard something, above all the horrified screams and the quirks going off left and right, you could hear another cry, a cry for help.

"--elp!"

"Help me!"

It was clearer now, people shoved their way through to escape, pushing you back as you turned, you looked back to see the robot getting closer and the people screaming for help were directly in its way.

A boy, short with purple hair, clinging onto a girl with orange hair as they were both beneath a pile of rubble, another boy, with messy raven hair attempts desperately to punch through the cement to get to both of them. "Fuck, someone help!" He turned around as everyone ignored him as he tried to pull the large piece of cement off of them.

His eyes linked with yours as you made it through the crowd, you ran over, energy pumped into your feet as you came over in seconds. Skidding to a stop, you jumped over a mountain of bricks and dove to the side of a falling window sill, the glass breaking instantly. You looked at the boy who was confused upon seeing you, surprised that you had come at all, the robot was closer now, almost directly over you all.

"Y-you came to help..." he said, before shaking his head and focusing on he girl, unconvincing with a hit to the head, the boy under crying with wet globs of tears. "We need to get them out!"

"I don't wanna die! What kind of test is this?!" The grape headed boy cried, "Save me! I just wanna feel a pair of perky breasts one more time! Come on, oh, you angel! Have you come to take me home?" Now, he was hallucinating as you came over, you raised a brow before shaking it off.

You turned to the boy next to you, your hands under the cement slab, "Once I lift this, you get them out, ok? And then you run! That thing is way too close!" You need to shout over the metal grinding over you all, the robot only a few yards away.

He didn't argue, waiting for you to do so, nodding. "Ok!" He kneeled down ready to grab them.

You force the grounds energy through your legs and into your arm's, you nearly falter at the ripple of pain through your body but you begin to lift, groaning slightly as you lift the few tons of cement over your shoulder's, "Go! Go now!" You warn him, he takes them both, wrapping an arm over the girls waist as the boy pounces and takes his leg.

"Oh thank you! Thank you, i thought I'd never see a naked woman again!" The perverted boy cried happily, while you dropped the cement as they began to leave, running with you close behind, but you realized the robot was much closer than your thought.

The purple boy recognized this first, "Oh my god! It's right over us!" You all turned, you gasped in terror as it was literally about to step on all of you, it's large leg directly overhead.

They wouldn't make it, it's large foot alone covers more than half the perimeter of the block, you couldn't leave them. You had to make a decision and you only had one, you would never turn your back on someone who needed you. It's foot came down, raining dust and debris down on all of you, your hands came up, meeting the rusty metal beneath it's thousand ton body.

You gasped at the sudden pressure in your arms and shoulders, pushing against it as it forced you down, the cement beneath you cracked at the added pressure. You held it up, however, letting out a cry of pain and rage as it stepped down but it didn't squish anyone yet.

"What--what are you doing?!" The boy yelled in shock, his tired eye's wide in horror as he began to drag the other two from beneath the robot. "You'll get crushed!"

"Are you crazy?!" The short, perv yelled.

"GO! I-i can't hold this long!" You cried, heaving out a pained pant as the pressure of its metal scyscraper built pushed against your body, you pumped as much energy through your body as you could until it became too much. Your body enveloped with white wisps of energy spinning through your legs and arm's, around your torso and through your fingers. You felt everything burning, you felt your heart in your ears and the blood dripping from your forearms as you held it up.

The grind and pop of metal above you was lost on you as you saw red, your vision blurring and zooming in and out, you would've shaken your head if you could move. You felt like your head was about to explode, you felt your wrist caving in before it snapped, you screamed and you fell to your knee before you caught your balance held its weight by your forearms. You were scared now, you wanted to just drop here and now but you couldn't, you weren't meant die here, you didn't want to go like this.

"We're out! Please, you need to get out of there, now!" The boy shouted towards you, you craned your neck to look, your body was shaking, you couldn't do this anymore. They were at the edge, looking through, their eyes wide in horror, they wouldn't be any use going in after you, because the moment you pulled away it would come crashing down on them all. "Just try to walk over! I don't know, just--just..." he gritted his teeth, you gaze softened and and you knew how he felt, he felt useless. There was no way you could actually get out of here without letting it go or going through and he couldn't exactly snatched you from under it. You didn't know his quirk but you knew that if he could do it, he would.

But, only you could get yourself out of there now. So, there was only one thing he could do, "Listen to me, listen to me, ok?!" He yelled over the screech of metal.

"1 MINUTE!" Present Mic.

You nodded, heaving. He shook his head, "No, say something, ok? That's how my quirk works! I'm sorry but I need you to follow what I'm saying, ok?"

You had to trust him, you panted, letting out a hum of agony before gasping out, "Ok," you froze over at that, you couldn't feel anything, your strength vanishing and the robot nearly began to fall forwards, crushing you.

"Hold it! Don't let it fall!" He yelled quickly. You held it, your mind never registered the pain you felt, the throbbing of your heart a dull pain in your mind. "Now, um...gah, you need to force your power through the leg, ok?! I know you can do that! Create your blast, hold it, don't let it go yet!" Like a puppet, you followed, he could see the white wisps crawling up your legs, a dull glow of gold through your limbs. Your left hand glowed, the light could be blinding if he wasn't so far, it was incredible. "Now....release it, tear through it, you need to fit through the hole so it doesn't fall on you! Now!"

And like the puppet you had become, you obeyed, the moment it released, the air pressure blew him back and everyone within radius. The foot feel, you disappeared from view as he sat up, his eyes widening, his fingers digging into the dirt beneath him as he begged the gods for you to be ok. He jumped, however as the robot above began to swell, it didn't move as if it had been hit by something, he could see the swell of light within its body as your power traveled through, ripping through it has circuits before shooting through its head, it was a violent rumble to the entire battle center. The robot began to implode on itself, flames, small explosions shooting from within, shaking before it fell backwards, he looks up in horror and amazement.

"TIMES UP!"

Standing as the girl beside him, finally awakens, surprised to see the cataclysm before her, "Oh my--wh-what happened?" She turned towards the boy next to her. "Hitoshi, Hitoshi, what happened?" She sat up, worried, at the look on the boys face, "How did we....how are we ok?"

He didn't answer her, he couldn't, he needed to see if you were ok. Examinees began to crowd the area, surprised at the sheer force of of the situation, the biggest obstacle was down, but something else was wrong.

Hitoshi ran towards the robot, he had to get you out of there, "Hey, hey! Can you hear me?!" He pounded on the metal, it was destroyed, the debris however was still where you used to be, "Hey, dammit, answer me! Are you ok?" He turned towards the watching examinees, "Why the hell are you just staring? Huh?! Someone's under here, help me!" People jumped at his voice as if shocked out of their stupor, some moving to help.

Kirishima surveyed the faces of the people watching as he pushed through the crowd, surprisingly he couldn't find you, then he heard the boy in front of the robot. "She's somewhere in here, she's not saying anything!"

He came over, skeptical and willing to help. "What's going on? Is someone under there?" He wondered, hoping he was wrong.

The boy didn't turn, he just kept looking. "Yes! Just look! She's under here!"

He didn't know, who but he had the worried suspicion that it could be you. So, he began moving heavy pieces around, punching through the metal, until someone cleared their throat, everyone turning as someone began walking through the crowd. Vlad King was walking through the crowd, the muscular Pro Hero led the students to clear a path for him.

Some students looking in awe. "That's Vlad King, hes a teacher here!"

"No way!" A girl gasps.

"Step aside," he instructed. Everyone doing as he says, even Hitoshi, whom seemed alittle more reluctant as he waits for him to get you out.

The man climbs over the large metal debris, looking around before, finally finding the area he was looking for, a current of blood flows down his wrist before it hardens, he wills it to shape and form a sharp edge. He kneels down, cutting into the metal, his expression hardening as he pulls the metal back and to the side. He reaches down, he pulls a girl from the wreckage, Kirishima's eye's widen as he recognizes you, "(y/n)?" He questions quietly, worriedly.

He sighs heavily, his eyes narrowing at the state of her, Vlad King, as he takes the girl in his arms, her eyes barely open, her eyes glowing a dull white color before fading to her golden irises. She didn't say anything as if she were uncouncious, hardly noticing that he had even rescued her. He drops down from the debris, Hitoshi and Kirishima rushing over, the grape headed boy, jumping up to check on you as well. The girl from before, holding her arm to her chest, she didn't know you but she felt that you had saved her life.

Hitoshi glanced down at your hands, they were burned and bleeding, your arm's scratched and bruised, your face smeared with soot and cuts on your cheeks. His chest clenched painfully as he found that your forearms were broken as they were purple and twisted. His eyes drifted to your face, your eye's now closed tightly, panting heavily, he wished he could take the pain from you. But, then, your eye's opened, they were pained but you gave him a small smile anyway.

His eyes widening, awe-filled. You're smiling after all this?

"Congratulations on finishing your exams, everyone," Vlad King's voice cuts through the commotion, everyone straightening at the reminder. "See to it that you stay alert of your acceptances, Present Mic will alert you of your release!" He announced.

THANK YOU SIR!" The students chorused.

He then made his way through the crowd, taking you with him, he was sure it was to the emergency room.

He couldn't follow, they wouldn't let you see visitors till you were well, he'd have to wait, until then he began to make his way past past the crowd, he didn't look at anyone. His steps were quiet and heated, his fists balled up, but this time it wasn't sorrow, it was anger. Anyone could have helped them! But, they all just stood there, they ignored the people who were in danger and left one of of there own to nearly die! If you wasn't so powerful....you....you could've, he gritted his teeth and growled to himself.

He shook his head as he made it to the doors once again along along with everyone else, when they opened, they'd have to go home and wait for their acceptance. He had nearly forgotten this was an exam, after all this mayhem.

He hoped you were ok.

Toshinori stared at the screen, breathing out a sigh as he found that Izuku had been saved from his fall, Recovery Girl coming from the other side of the camera video to heal him. He relaxed in his seat knowing he'd be fine, he was glad in this moment that he had chosen the young boy. He truly had a heroic soul that inspired him to do good, help others, but he cringed at the pain that came with the usage of his new quirk.

He needed to work on helping him control that aspect, he tried to remember what Gran Torino had instructed him upon teaching him when he was young.

He glanced over at the next screen, his eyes drifting up at the live video for Battle Center C, he felt his heart clench as he didn't recall looking at your progress at all. Too concerned with Young Midoriya's progress. He sighed to himself, inaudibly, what what if you asked him to critique and he had nothing to say. Time was already up and he hadn't seen a thing!

He looked at the screen intently now, the battle was over but he wanted to see your face, you standing victoriously as you finished your exam with a smile on your face. He looked at the screen, his smile fading as he found he couldn't find you, he didn't notice as Vlad King walked out the room, he rose from his seat. Where were you?

He could see a few of the examinees digging through rubble, no one seemed to be relieved of the end of the exam, then again, they must still be trying to get over the thrill of it. But, he should still spot you, what had happened?

"All Might."

He turned, seeing Aizawa at the doorway, "Aizawa," he said, but he questioned why he was called as he walked over. "What is it?"

The tired man's eye's narrowed at him before sighing. "(Y/n), she's in the medical wing, wants to see you," he said.

All Might nearly lost his balance, his eyes wide before he was running past him, you were...you were hurt? That badly? How hadn't he seen? How were you hurt?!

He ran all the way across across the building, finding himself in front of recovery girls medical wing, he opens the door, seeing the short, old woman first.

"Recovery girl--" he stops as the old woman turns in her chair, next to you, she moves to to the side slightly and he can see your face. You struggle to smile for a moment and he notices, he feels even worse now, you had expected him to be here, maybe waiting for you or coming to get you when you hadn't emerged from the rubble. Yet, he seemed surprised that you were injured at all.

The old woman held a wet rag, wiping your cheeks softly at all the dust on your face, having healed you already. Your hands bandaged from the burn marks across them. She put down a small container of pills at the bedside, "Remember to take one of these before you get up, ok?" She smiles, and you nodded.

"Thanks, Obaachan," you smile softly and she brushes her knuckles against your cheek fondly before hopping off her chair and walking past All Might out the door.

You both are left alone. You don't say anything, he doesn't either, until he sighs softly, breaking the silence. "I...I--how did you do?" He tries but he realizes it's not the best thing to say as you realize he really hadn't watched you at all.

You face drops, letting out a small breath, "Fine, I guess." You try to smile, it drops however, and you don't both trying again and go you look away, towards the window. "How was Izuku?" You didn't say it bitterly just indifferent, you should've known it would be like this.

"(Y/n)..."

"It's ok," you said. "I told you not to worry, and you didn't. You held up your end," you gave a small breath of a laugh.

Toshinori stared at his daughter, disappointed in himself, yet again. He clenched his teeth before walking over, "Of course I still worry, (y/n). I know you did well, you were great out there."

You looked at him, a small smile on your lips. "Ok," you said, accepting his statement. It was just a single word, you just said it out of the kindness of your heart, but there was nothing behind your eye's as you spoke. "If you say so."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

407K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
35.1K 2.1K 47
[Please refrain from reading this fic. It's old, and I had no idea what I was doing. You will cringe at my writing. Please do yourself a favor here.]...
9K 113 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic ✨✨✨ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...
424K 18.3K 67
Ever since your Quirk first manifested, you've been the apple of everyone's eye. With the goal of becoming a hero, you enroll to U.A. and soon find y...