My Past Is Following Me And M...

By pababy123

Annabelle is not your typical highschooler. When picked for what she thinks is a scholarship to go to school... More

My Past Is Following Me...And My Celebrity Boyfriend
My Past Is Following Me chapter 2
My Past Is Following Me Chapter Three
Chapter four: They players new GF?!
Chapter 5 : When Your Past Comes Back Into Your Present
Chapter 8: Attention Is Not Always A Good Thing
THE REAL CHAPTER 8: Letters :O
Chapter 9: Dirty Dancing, Drinks, and Confessions
Chapter 10 : Teadmills and Tears
Chapter 11: What did I just do?!
Chater 12 : Titanic
Chapter 13: Return of the Word Vomit ;) <3
Chapter 14: Ninjas vs. Pirates
Chpater 15: Good Things Rarely Happen In The Dark
Chapter 16: Blood Shed
Chapter 17 : Among The Living
Chapter 18 : Confessions
Chapter 19 : All In The Name Of Love
Chapter 20 : The Past Is Back (CAUTION: Violence occurs during this chapter!)
Chapter 21 : Fate
Chapter 22: What Now?
Chapter 23 : In The End...

Chapter 6: Nightmares and Comfort

1.2K 13 3
By pababy123

OK. So, you guys better love me and show me this love cause this chapter took FOREVER to write!  Its like ten pages long in word and I got writters block so often!  Im sorry I didn't get this out sooner but I also have school and homework to do. bblahhhhh :P  o well.  Thanks guys for reading my story!

PLEASE BECOME A FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Love you guys!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP

“Deal.”  We shook on and and I counted to three.

We shot off like bats out of hell.  After about three minutes of flat out sprinting I touched the door to the building mere seconds before Jack.  Panting I started to giggle before choking out “Even...in...heels...I...still...beat...you...!”

He glared at me and took a key card out of his pocket and swiped it in the slot to let us in to our new home.

I just laughed at his expression and followed him through the door only to stop dead in my tracks and gasp at what I saw next.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 6

Jacks POV

We were walking back to our new apartment when I got the idea for a race.  I looked at Anna in her heels and skinny jeans and thought that I could easily beat her to the building.  So I challenged her to a race.  I didn’t really hear what she said I would have to do if she beat me but I said deal anyways.  We shot off and I was doing well until I started to loose steam about half way through.  I looked back around my left shoulder and I didn’t see her so I turned around only to have a face full of brown hair.

WHAT?! How did she get in front of me?  Oh no!  If she beats me I will never live this down!  She did a little victory dance after she reached the door.  She was laughing at me so I glared and swiped my key card to let us in to our apartment. 

She stopped in the doorway and gasped.  What?  There really isn’t anything special about this place.  I mean black leather furniture, stainless steel, white walls, black accents, all that bachelor stuff.  Hm.  I don’t get it. 

“Woah.”  She said quietly under her breath. 

“It’s not that big a deal.  Since I knew you were coming like three months ago I had them extend the apartment  so that we could have two bedrooms.  Yours is down the hall to the right and mine is on the left.”

“I GET MY OWN ROOM?!”  She was basically jumping up and down now with a huge grin on her face. 

“Of course.  Where did you think you were going to sleep?  The couch?”

She stopped jumping and smiled at me sheepishly.

“Well, kinda.  I mean I am used to sleeping in small houses where I don’t have a bedroom so I was just kinda expecting a futon in the living space or something.”

I looked at her with the most confused look on my face.  What did she mean by used to it?  Did she not have a bedroom in her old house? 

“Did you not have a bedroom or something?”  I asked.

“No.  I did but it was really small and I shared it with my older foster sister but she is at college right now so I had my first bedroom all to myself for like a week before I came here.”  She was talking so fast I could barely keep up.  She started jumping up and down again and skipping around the apartment.  She had the look on her face like a little kid on Christmas morning.  She ran back around and jumped on my back to hug me.  I gripped her legs so that she wouldn’t fall off as she hugged around my neck.  It felt so nice that when she let go and slid off my back I had to sigh.

WAIT!  What is going on?!  I haven’t had thoughts like this since I was dating...her.  This isn’t good.  What am I going to do!  I can’t be falling for my near guard!!  Especially after only knowing her for one day! 

But then the un rational part of my brain kicks in and I start thinking of her amazing body, her beautiful face, her hair and how it smells like strawberries.  I started to get turned on so I walked behind the counter in the kitchen. 

“Um...Im gonna go get a shower then head to bed.  Ill see you in the morning Anna.  Welcome by the way.  Goodnight.”  I said so fast and walked away so quickly before I could act like my stupid self and grab her and kiss her. 

I walked into my room and fell on my bed sighing into my pillow.  How could she make me feel like this with only a smile?  I stripped and hopped in the cold, yes cold, shower.  After I was clean I got out, dried off, but on boxers and a t-shirt and slipped into bed.  I could hear the shower going from across the hall and I drifted to sleep thinking about her.

Annas POV

“Um... Im gonna go get a shower then head to bed.  Ill see you in the morning Anna.  Welcome by the way.  Goodnight.”

He walked away so fast it almost looked like he was running.  Hm.  I wonder what that is about.  Oh well.  I couldn’t really focus on that for too long because I wanted to go check out my room.  I ran down the hallway and stopped outside my door.  I could hear the shower going in his room so I opened the door slowly with my eyes closed.  As I let the door swing open all the way I opened up my eyes.  I gasped at what I saw.  A giant white four poster bed was angled against the window.  The walls were a pale blue with a plush white throw carpet on the dark hardwood floors.  The white furniture was pristine along with the silver accents.  I saw two doors so I ran over to them.  I opened the first one and saw a HUGE walk in closet with a vanity at the back.  There were clothes lining the walls, shoes underneath, and makeup was fully stocked in the vanity.  I looked at the clothes and shoes and saw that it was all just my style.  I wonder how they knew what I liked?  They probably called Em and said I won some sort of contest or something. 

I walked out and shut off the light in my new closet and turned to the other door.  I took a deep breath and opened the door.  I saw a huge white bathroom with a glass-enclosed shower and a Jacuzzi tub.  HOW THE HECK DID THIS KID AFFORD THIS?!?!?!?  I whistled and decided to take a shower.  I stripped and turned on the hot water.  I sighed as it ran down my back working away all of the knots and calming me.  After I got out I dried off, put on a cute pair of boxer shorts and t-shirt and slipped into my new bed. 

THREE HOUS LATER

“NO!  GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!”

I shot up out of bed as I heard Jack screaming in his room across the hall.  I jumped out of bed and grabbed a weapon out from under my pillow and ran across the hall only to see Jack thrashing and screaming in his sleep. 

“Jack, Jack, JACK!”  I was screaming his name trying to get him to wake up but when he wouldn't I ran over and jumped on the bed putting myself in front of him incase there was any real danger.

“Jack.” I said shaking him to wake him up. 

He jumped awake confused as to why I was in his bed. 

“Are those nun chucks?”  He asked a little confused.

“WELL DUH!!!  Im your bodyguard!  You were screaming that someone was on top of you so I grabbed my closest weapon!  Why were you screaming anyway?”

He looked away from me with a pained expression on his face. 

“Jack, you can talk to me about anything.  You know that right?  Nothing you tell me ever leaves my lips.  Cross my heart!”

He looked at me and sighed.

Jacks POV

“Her name was Rain.  She was a fan and I met her outside on of my concerts.  She was late, I was late, we got to talking and we became even more late...”  a fond smile somehow found its way onto my lips at the memory but I quickly wiped it away.  “We dated for about a year.  I loved her.  A lot.  She became obsessed with me and when she saw a tabloid that said I was cheating on her she freaked out.  I tried to tell her it wasn’t true but she didn’t believe me and broke up with me.  She said she was going to stay at her friends house for the night but after I had fallen asleep she let herself back into the house.  Somehow she had gotten her hands on this huge knife, which I don’t know where it came from cause I don’t cook, but she came in and straddled me with the knife to my neck.”  My eyes started to well up thinking about how the girl I had loved had tried to kill me.  Anna saw my eyes welling up and scrambled in between my legs and wrapped my arms around her small body.  She was so warm and I could smell her strawberry shampoo as she leaned against my chest.  Her actions were so comforting that I got the courage to start again.

“She said that she loved me so much that if she couldn’t have me then nobody could.  She said that she was going to kill me and then herself.  When she said that I started screaming for her to get off me and within seconds my guards came running in and pulled her off me.”  My voiced cracked and Anna pushed herself into me turning on her side so she could wrap her arms around my torso in a friendly hug.  I didn’t even notice that silent tears were running down my face until she looked up at me with a pained expression in her eyes before wiping away my tears.

“I loved her so much and she scared me that I have nightmares and wake up screaming almost every night.  My guards had an in-fa-red thingy put in to check on me when I start screaming.”

She didn’t say much but did something I didn’t expect her to do. 

“Move over a little Jack.”  She said as she moved away from me.  Without her warm presence I started to feel a little jittery again.

She pulled up the corner of the ruffled covers and snuck in while staying on top of the sheet so we weren’t touching. 

“What are you doing?”  I asked.

“I was gonna sleep here if thats ok.  When ever one of the younger kids in the orphanage had a bad dream I would crawl in bed with them and sleep with them to keep the bad dreams away.  It distracted them from their thoughts so that they could get a good nights sleep every once in a while.”  I looked at her with a smile on my face.  She seemed like she would be all rough and though from the outside but she was warm and caring and I didn’t expect that from her. 

“Yeah, ok.  That would be nice.  Thanks Anna.”  I yawned and we said goodnight.  I fell asleep with the comforting feeling of her warm, small back, pressed to my chest as she snuggled into me to keep away my bad dreams.

Annas POV

*WARNING* There is going to be violence here so skip if you don’t like that!  PS it is just a dream/flashback but still scary! :(

I was sitting at home waiting for my mom to come back.  She went out drinking and wouldnt be back for a while.  I was short and I was hungry but I couldn’t reach anything.  I hadn’t eaten in a day and a half and I was starting to become weak.  Just when I was contemplating climbing up on the counter to get some food the door crashed open.

Mom had been ok to me the past few days but when she was drunk AND had pent up rage the beating were twice as bad.

“Hello Mother.”  I said.

She looked at me with pure hate and rage in her eyes.  She stumbled over to the drawer where we kept the knives and grabbed the sharpest one.  She stumbled back over to me and slapped me so hard it sent me flying into the wall.  I bit my lip as the pain shot up my back because I didn’t want to cry.  If I cried it would just make her even more mad at me even though I never knew what I did to deserve these beatings.

“You look just like him!  I LOVED HIM!!!  YOU! YOU YOOK HIM FROM ME!”  She screamed these same words at me ever time she beat me.  She looked down at me before crouching down to my level.  She held the knife up and it glinted in the moonlight coming in from the window.  She turned me around and lifted up my shirt.   She slashed my back six times that night and beat me until I had a broken rib. 

I lost so much blood that night that she had to call the ambulance for me to live.  When they got there I had started to wake up from being unconscious.  I heard her talking to them.

“I came home and she was lying here all beat up!  I don’t know what happened!” She started crying.  That was an act that she was great at pulling off.  They put me on the stretcher and wheeled me to the waiting ambulance. 

“Honey?  Can you hear me?  Can you talk to me?”  The EMT asked.

“It was my mom.  She is the one who beat me.” I croaked and started crying as pain was running through my body.

“It hurts.  Please make it go away!”

*End Flashback*

I sat up in bed with sweat running down my face and down my back over my scars from that night.  I noticed that there was a body sitting up next to me and I almost started to freak out until I remebered it was Jack.  He pulled me into his arms and kissed my neck breathing in and out slowly.  I tried to match my breathing and heart rate to his. 

I calmed down after a few minutes and he turned me around to face him. 

“Hey Anna.  You ok?  You were crying in your sleep.”

OH GOD! 

“Did I say anything?  Did you hear anything?”  I asked frantically. 

“No calm down.  Your ok.  What was your dream about?”  I didn’t want to tell him.  I didn’t tell anybody about my dreams because they would just make me see a counslor or something. 

“Um.  It was about monsters.  I have bad dreams every now and again.” 

“Oh.  Ok.  Well Go back to sleep and Ill see you in the morning.”  He said.  He kissed my cheek and with both laid down and fell into a more peaceful sleep. 

Jacks POV

I woke up snuggled against Anna.  She had one leg slung over my hip and our fingers were intertwined.  I was...aroused...being a teenage guy though it happened every morning.  I moved away from her a little so that she wouldn’t notice.  I stayed there watching her sleep.  Sure your thinking Im a creeper but in reality, she just looked s peaceful that I didn’t have the heart to move and wake her.  I woke up before the alarm had gone off so when the alarm started beeping I slapped the off button and went to wake Anna up.

I kissed her cheek and whispered in here ear.

“Anna.  You need to wake up.  Its our first day of school.”  She opened her eyes slowly and smiled when she saw my face.  Her eyes sparkled and her cheeks were rosy from sleep.  I don’t know why but when she smiled at me it made my heart flutter a little.  I know what your thinking.  Im being all girly and sentimentel but she is so d**m sweet that I couldn’t help it!

“Good morning handsome.”  Her voice was husky from sleep and it made me want to kiss her until we both couldn’t breath.  Why was I thinking like this?!  She was just being nice by sleeping here last night.  She has no feelings towards you what so ever  so just get the idea out of your head now!  She pulled her leg off me and went to get out of bed.  I sighed and laid back down as I watched her swing her hips just a little as she walked out the door in her little t-shirt and pink booty shorts.  Wow. She. Is. Hot!

I jumped out of bed and got another cold shower.  God I hope these don’t become a regular thing!  Brushed my teeth and hair.  Got dressed and went out to get some breakfast. 

I was silently eating my bowl of corn flakes when she walked out into the kitchen.  Lets just say...I choked on my cereal.

================================================================================

OK GUYS!  VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! Please help me try and get on the whats hot list!  <3 ;D  I am trying for three votes and three comments for the next chapter!  Hope you liked it!  Oh and please let me know if Jacks POV is ok.  I have never written from the POV of a guy before so let me know what you think! <3

XOXO,

PAbaby123

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 270 41
When your mum doesn't want you, and your sister doesn't care and all you ever feel like is curling up in a ball and wishing the hates away. So yeah t...
3.1K 111 22
I wrote this when I was 13 and didn't have any writing skills, so you've been warned. Again this book is NOT EDITED ...
341 30 34
Every little girl dreams of being a princess, not Roxy, she'd rather be anything but. Unfortunatly fate had other plans, being born into the royal fa...
367 1 27
Things would not always go as planned... Always!!!...make that never for me.. My life has suddenly turned from a peaceful normal life to a rollercoas...