Girl with a golden heart.. (C...

By mahiramehta

# 1 -yourstoryindia on 10 Nov 2020 #13- Indian on 30 Jan 2022 #1 - Indianstory on 10 April 2022 It is a stor... More

Character info
Chapter 1.
Chapter -2
Chapter -3
Chapter -4
Chapter-5
Chapter -6
Chapter - 7
Chapter -8
Chapter -9
Chapter -10
Chapter -11
Chapter -12
Chapter -13
Chapter -14
Chapter-15
Chapter -16
Chapter -17
Chapter- 18
Chapter-19
Chapter - 20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter -27
Chapter -28
Chapter -29
Chapter -30
Chapter -31
Epilogue
Attention.

Chapter -24

6.7K 324 65
By mahiramehta

It's been a week since Diya came back home, but still she is not in talking terms with Tarun. She does all the household chores and go to college and spend her free time with Bhavika or in her studies. She tried every possible way to ignore Tarun. Even if he tried to talk to her , she would just answer in monosyllabic.

"Bhavika, your mom has become very stubborn. She is still angry with me. What should I do to make her talk to me normally", Tarun asked in a baby voice to Bhavika.

Bhavika just smiled at him and ran to Diya.

"Mumma, dad called you sta...bii..ann", Bhavika told to Diya.

Tarun is shocked on what Bhavika did. He glared at her and looked at Diya who was throwing draggers at him.

"Ahh..!!Diya..It is..not..hing like that. I didn't say it", Tarun said while stammering.

"Ya right. Bhavika had heared this word in school so she has just told me this", Diya said sarcastically.

"I didn't mean it in that way. I just told her that you are sturbbon because you are not talking to me. Sorry", Tarun told her with puppy dog eyes.

Diya ignored him and went back to kitchen leaving the father - daughter duo.

" She is really a Mumma ' s girl. I should be very careful while telling anything in front of her", Tarun thought in his mind.

"You little devil, come here. I will show you what I do with traitors like you", Tarun said while running behind Bhavika who ran to kitchen.

As soon as Tarun is about to hold Bhavika , who is hiding behind Diya, Tarun just crash into Diya and both of them fall down hard on the ground. Tarun's hands are tightly wrapped around Diya so that she don't get hurt.

Both of them look into each other eyes. There lips are inches apart. Diya just close her eyes when Tarun's warm breadth hit her lips. Just as Tarun was about to kiss her , they both got startled with someone laughing. Both came out of there trance and looked at Bhavika who was laughing her heart out.

Tarun instantly got up and helped Diya. Bhavika ran away from there.

"Wohh...mein..I will just see what Bhavika is doing",Tarun said and went away from there while running his hands on his hair.

Diya just nodded her head and turned around to do her work while blushing. This is the first time when both were so close to each other.

Throughout the lunch both couldn't look at each other. It was only Bhavika who was talking while other two were just silent spectators.

6 months later..
It's been 6 months since that incidence. Many things change in this 6 months. Tarun's family started giving more love and respect to Diya. Diya has not seen her parents from this 6 months , though she got bumped into Harshita few times but Harshita didn't try to trouble her anymore. Farhan has become her bestie. They do roam around freely in and around the city without the tension of people judging them and Farhan's parents treats Diya has there own daughter and support her when there is a fight between Diya and Farhan . Well Tarun went in a different zone after that incidence. He started flirting with Diya this days. Started taking extra care of her and tried every way to make her happy.

"Diya , when your exams are going to get over?", Tarun asked while making Bhavika sleep.

"Next Saturday Tarun ji ", Diya replied while looking up from her books.

"Ok", Tarun said.

"Why , what happened?" Diya asked.

"Nothing", Tarun replied while thinking something.

Diya just smiled at him and started studying again as from tommorow her exams are starting.

Next day..
"Diya , wake up. It's already 7 and your exams will start at 9", Tarun said while waking up Diya.

"Oohh god , Tarun ji. Why didn't you wake me up before? When will I make your tiffin and how will I get Bhavika ready and so much household work has to be done and..", Diya starting panicking while Tarun kept finger on her lips.

"Cool down, just sit here and evrything is done. I packed my lunch and made breakfast as well. Will get Bhavika ready and leave her at Farhan's home and will do all the work. So you don't worry and now get ready ", Tarun said and started walking but was stopped by Diya.

"There was no need to do all work Tarun ji , I would have got up early and did it all", Diya said while looking at her fingers.

"Diya , you slept late last night and I don't want you to burden yourself. You just concentrate on your studies and exams other all things will be managed by me until your exams get over", Tarun said with a smile.

"Thank you Tarun ji", Diya said with admiration and respect for Tarun in her eyes.

Tarun just nodded his head and with a smile went to the kitchen. Diya got up from bed and did her morning chores. She got ready , rechecked her exam bag and went to the living room , were Tarun was plating their breakfast.

Both of them had there breakfast and Diya started to leave but is stopped by Tarun's voice.

"Wait Diya", Tarun shouted from kitchen and came to the living room with dahi and chinni (sugar)

Diya stopped listening to Tarun's voice and turned around to look at him who was coming with some bowl in his hand.

"Here , eat it", Tarun said while forwarding the spoon near Diya's lips.

Diya happily eat it.

"All the best Diya, do well and don't take tension if you don't remember anything. Just take a deep breath and close your eyes for 2 minutes and don't waste your time on the question you don't know. Just leave it and write next one. At last when you have time start thinking about what you don't remember and ya never read the whole question paper in one go. Just go in sequence otherwise sometimes our brain get stuck on the thing we don't remember and we forget even whatever else we know", Tarun said in one go.

Diya who was listening to this had tears in her eyes. This is the first time when someone is giving her advice before the exams and is wishing her goodluck.

"Diya , what happened? Why are you crying", Tarun asked while getting a panic attack when he saw Diya crying.

He took her in his arms and consoled her.

"Nothing Tarun ji , just got emotional seeing your concern and this is the first time when someone else is taking tension of my exams and as well as advising me of how to write exams", Diya said while wiping her tears.

"Now stop crying and do well in exams", Tarun said with a bright smile.

"Mumma, all the best mumma",Bhavika said while running towards her.

"Thank you my baccha", Diya said while taking Bhavika in her arms and kissing her on cheeks.

Diya went to the college after bidding bye to Bhavika and Tarun. She meet Farhan at the entrance and then both of them went to examination hall.

Next 15 days were followed in same pattern. Diya would sleep late at night and Tarun took the responsibility of the household. He didn't let Diya do any work. She was strictly instructed to only study and secure good marks in exams. Bhavika too didn't show tantrums for anything and didn't trouble Diya as she has promised it to Tarun.

Diya would go to Farhan's home everyday after exams got over to pick Bhavika.

On the last day of exam..
"Diya , at what time are you coming to A.C hotel?", Farhan asked when they were on there way to his home.

"I will come by 8", Diya replied.

"Ok ,I will come to pick you up", Farhan said.

"Ok", Diya replied and then they both took there vehicles and went towards his home.

"Mumma , how exam?", Bhavika asked as soon as Diya entered.

"It was good baby", Diya said while seating on the couch.

"Finally ,my babies are free for next 15 days", Farhan's mom said while giving a glass of water to Diya.

"Yes ammi, I am so happy ",Farhan said while jumping.

All of them laughed at his antics.

"Finally from tommorow Tarun ji will get rest. From last 15 days he is doing all the work and I was feeling so sorry for him", Diya said with a sad tone.

"Your husband has become good and sweet haa. Helping you so much and also supporting you. What's going on haa? Kahi love toh nahi ho gaya na Tarun ji ko tumsa?", Farhan asked with a smirk.

"Shut up Farhan. What are you even talking? It is nothing like that", Diya said shocked with his words and has a pink shade of blush on her cheeks.

"Let's see", Farhan said with a naughty smile.

Diya didn't reply to him. Farhan's mom had a smile on her face. She wanted to tell Diya that stop being stupid and see his love for you but decided against it.

"Aunty ,thank you so much for taking care of Bhavika for so many days", Diya said with a smile to Farhan's mom.

"Who says thank you to there own parents Diya? You made me feel like an outsider who don't have any relation with you or Bhavika", Farhan's ammi said in a sad tone.

"It is nothing like that aunty. You are like a mom to me and I promise I won't say thank you from next time", Diya said with a smile.

Both of them took there leave from there after bidding bye to Farhan and his ammi.

At evening. .
"Diya , Farhan is already here", Tarun shouted.

"Ya ,I am coming", Diya shouted from the bedroom.

Diya came to the living room clad in a black gown. She is not looking less then a princess in it.

"Ooh my preety girl. You look beautiful", Farhan complimented Diya in a flartious tone just to tease Tarun.

"Stop flirting ans let's go", Diya said.

"After you my preety lady", Farhan said while bowing in front of Diya.

"From next time I should think before sending my wife with you anywhere", Tarun said while getting annoyed by Farhan's flirting with Diya.

"Someone is jealous", Farhan said in a sing song tone and ran away from there.

"Farhan.." Tarun shouted.

Diya is laughing looking at the duo.

"Bye Tarun ji , I will be back soon", Diya said.

"Bye and enjoy ", Tarun said with a smile.

Farhan and Diya had the blast in the party. The duo enjoyed each others company. They danced and enjoyed every bit of the party.

At 11 Farhan came to drop Diya and then went back home.

"How was the party?" Tarun asked when Diya is removing her earings.

"Aahh it was good. We danced alot. My legs are aching now", Diya said with a pout.

"Go and change and then you can sleep", Tarun said.

Diya nodded her head and went to change in her night clothes. After changing when she came to bed , Tarun started speaking.

"Hmm Diya , just pack our 2 days clothes in a bag. We are going out and ya pack our clothes in one bag and Bhavika's in another one", Tarun said.

"Why?  Where are we going?", Diya asked confused.

"It's a surprise Diya. You will come to know tommorow morning", Tarun answered.

"If you won't tell me now then how will I pack? I should know the place where we are going so according to it I can pack", Diya said.

"Just pack something casual", Tarun said.

"Ok. I will take a big bag only so there won't be any need for a different bag for Bhavika" Diya said.

"No", Tarun shouted.

Diya looked at him confused. She is thinking what has happened to Tarun. Why is he shouting?

"I mean it is better we pack Bhavika's bag different. You know she has lots of things from her medicines to clothes to toys. So let us pack her things in different bag only", Tarun said.

"Ok I will do that, but tommorow right now I am too tired", Diya said.

"Ok and we have to leave from here by 10. Our Train is at 11", Tarun said.

Diya just hummed in response and fall asleep.

"Diya , I hope you like the surprise", Tarun thought looking at Diya.

****************************
Hellow guys..

I know you people were waiting for this update from a long time but I couldn't write as I was on holidays and was busy and when I again thought of starting to write my grandpa expired. So sorry to keep you all waiting.

So how was the chapter?? Do you like this new Tarun?

About which surprise Tarun is  talking about and where this people are going?

Do let me know your views regarding the story and please keep voting.

Next update 🔜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 2.5K 65
๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ; ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€ ---โ€ข-- -- --- --- -โ€ข โ–กโ–  Zeeshant Mehra, the owner and CEO of India's one and only money-making company. Col...
780K 41.4K 82
This book contains triggering things like stalking, I don't know what I was thing while writing this. And I was a stupid teenager. Sorry for that! P...
655K 28.7K 52
Meet Diya Gupta an ambitious, independent, self made party girl whose life revolves around her company and sometimes the cigarettes after sex. Arjun...
10.4K 532 24
In a family of five brothers, Zayan stood distinct. He bore the physical scars of an abusive past. When their parents divorced, Zayan was forcefully...