fortitude ⇝ percy jackson

Galing kay savingwolfhard

" i'm going to love you for eternity " [PERCY JACKSON AND THE SEA OF MONSTERS] [PERCY JACKSON X OC] [ALL RIGH... Higit pa

SYPNOSIS
CAST
PLAYLIST
THE BEGINNING
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9

0.5

672 27 3
Galing kay savingwolfhard

  "Cass!-" the girl stumbles down the stairs, her stomach in knots, the spirit's words replaying in her brain as if there were a scratch in the records playing on up there. "Cassia!"

The daughter of Artemis didn't know what had come over here; she suddenly felt the strong urge to throw up her breakfast, to give in to her wobbly knees and fall to the ground. None of this could be true. Prophecies aren't true. Right? But, deep down she knew that this wasn't all some horrific nightmare, that she was really destined to save Olympus.. and marry Percy. Her best friend.

"I don't want to talk to you!" The brunette calls over her shoulder as she bursts through the doors of the main house, stumbling over her own two feet, "leave me alone!"

"You know I can't do that, Cass!" Retorts Percy, trying to catch up to the speeding girl, "we need to talk about it!"

"There's nothing to talk about!" She grumbles, pushing passed other campers without an apology, leaving the blue eyed boy to clean up her angered trails, "I'm gonna report you for harassment if you don't leave me the fuck alone!"

"Cassia, stop it-"

"I can't hear you-" the huntress plugs her ears like a child before belting out annoying sounds in order to drown out the inevitable that she would have to face sooner or later, "Blah, blah, la la- oof!"
She was then pulled back into a hard chest, a death grip caging her arms to herself so there was no escaping now.

"You're being a kid-" Percy speaks lowly, flipping her around so they were now facing each other, "there's no avoiding, 'I'm just going to drink and sleep away my problems' this, Cass. We have to talk about it."

The girl frowns, taking her lip between her teeth as she tries to suffocate the emotions that threaten to spill in an embarrassing sob. Cassia was scared, there's no beating around the bush there, and she didn't know how to react. She didn't know whether the fact she were more concerned about Percy risking his life to save Olympus, or that she had to fight with him; all the while.. marry him. There's no denying that the two are already madly in love with each other, something that would establish over time, but marriage? She is only seventeen, still figuring out what she wanted to do with herself. Cassia had no problem spending the rest of her life with Percy, something that she'd day dream about once in a while, but the part that terrified her, absolutely crushed her ego, was whether or not he felt the same.

"I-I don't know what to say-" starts the brunette, "this is crazy, Perc."

"Then don't say anything. Come here." He then envelops his bride-to-be in a hug, something that needed to be shared between the two to clear some tension that was building up inside. He rubs her back lovingly, his cheek on her head as he sways her slightly.

"I'm scared." Admits Cassia.

"Me too." Replies Percy, "if you're not ready to talk about it, it's okay. I understand."

"No-" she removes herself reluctantly before glancing up at him, brown meeting blue in a longing sort of intimacy, "we need to talk about it. Sort things out. Let's go to my cabin, I got snacks and liquor.. something we're most definitely going to need."

"Marriage."

Cassia takes a long swig of the bourbon she managed to snag from Mr. D's large collection, coughing slightly as she tries to process the thought.

"Cass, if this isn't something you're okay with.. we don't have to do anything.. you know that, right?" Begins Percy, watching her with a concerned frown, "that prophecy could be some mumbo-jumbo witchcraft for all we know."
To say it hurt Percy to see the girl he loves so opposed to being with him forever would be an understatement. It's as if she were reaching in his chest and crushing his heart with her bare hands and stomping on the shards. This whole prophecy thing came as a surprise to him too, learning that the daughter of Artemis was destined to be with him in holy matrimony, to have his kids.. startled him. But, he was also glad that it was Cassia out of all people. That even though they'd come into an awkward patch in their relationship, it'd still be with her.

"No, no, Percy.. no." The brunette sighs, "it's just.. don't you think this whole thing is crazy? First you find out you have a half brother, then Luke comes back from the dead, and then are told you're supposed to save Olympus by the ghost of Christmas past... with me! The girl you're going to marry!"

Percy chuckles, shaking his head, "if you put it that way, it sounds absolutely insane."

There's a slight, calm pause for a good second. The two just off in their own heads as they stare out at the woodsy scenery, listening to the nature and the grunts of the campers who practice their sword fighting. Cassia takes this moment to stare, to admire the boy's features that she's grown to love so much. The mere sight of him made her heart flutter, the butterflies in her stomach flapping their wings harshly as if it were their goal to make her throw up embarrassingly. It excited her to think about their future... of how their kids would grow up in camp half-blood; one boy and one girl, a close duo that would protect each other at any cost. Their son would look exactly like Percy: raven hair and eyes so blue you could see your reflection in them. And their daughter would look exactly like her mother, except with her father's eyes. She'd steal the hearts of many, but none would get to her seeing as her older brother would hurt them if they tried to steal a measly glance.

"Ever since I was a kid I dreamed about my wedding day-" begins Cassia, her eyes remaining trained on the trees, "I grew up without a mom, of course, so my dad got the shopping duties. We lived in Los Angeles so there were many wedding dress boutiques just lying around; long, white dresses on full display for me to scream over and cry when my dad refused for pay five thousand for one." She pauses with a laugh, "and I remember that day so vividly. It was the day before I got to camp.. the day before my dad was murdered. It was like he knew he was going to die, so he bought me that dress; one that wouldn't fit my little nine-year-old body until I was twenty-five. I remember the look in his eyes; the sadness knowing he'd never be able to walk me down the aisle one day. I didn't realize it at the time, but my dad was one of bravest people I've ever known. He protected me for as long as he could, gave me food and shelter even though he knew he was putting himself in danger by living with a demi-god. He gave his life for me, for Artemis."

Cassia let a few tears slip passed her hard demeanor as she recalls the fond memories. She smiles slightly as Percy grips her hand, his thumb soothing her wrist as he leans his head against hers. "I'm terrified, Percy. I-I don't want to lose you.. you mean everything to me. What if I can't help you.. or save you? What if I fail as a partner.. as a wife.. a mother."

"A girl once told me 'you're overthinking it too much'" Percy begins, "you, Cassia, are strong.. wise.. absolutely beautiful. There isn't anything that could separate us.. our friendship. You're my best friend, Cass, I won't abandon you.. ever."

  "You always find the right words to say, Jackson-" smiles Cassia, leaning her head against his shoulder, "but what are Grover and Annabeth gonna say when they find out?"

  "You're what?!" Cries the blonde haired girl, staring at her brunette friend in astonishment, "how is this possible?"

  "Beats me." Shrugs Cassia, lifting her bow as she aims for the red target, "I walked in a room and poof... a spirit pronounces us husband and wife."

  "That's absolutely insane-" Annabeth fires a bow, missing the target by half an inch, "how are you feeling?"

  "Nervous. Anxious. Like I want to throw up." Cassia sighs, rubbing her forehead stressfully as her arrow flies right passed the target, "it's just that I feel like I'm not good enough.. for him. That this whole prophecy was one big mistake and Percy was destined to be with someone stronger.. more beautiful and worthy of someone like him."

  "You're talking out of your ass again, Cass-" Annabeth shakes her head, loading an arrow and hitting the blue, "you're the daughter of Artemis, one of the strongest Goddesses in all of Olympus. You've slayed hydras, Medusa, and saved us all from Luke. That must mean something to you."

  "Yeah, jack shit-" grumbles the brunette, "but, who knows, maybe Artemis will give me strength to move on.. gods know she hasn't in the past. Maybe now she'll show up like a mother should."
And just as those words escape her lips, she fires her arrow; this one sticking right on target.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

79.4K 1.8K 56
"abandon all your stupid dreams, about the girl I could've been, my dear." LUKE CASTELLAN X OC FEMALE PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS © All Rights...
165K 5.3K 41
"𝘕𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘰 𝘱𝘢𝘥𝘳𝘦, 𝘴𝘪𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘰 𝘮𝘪 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘳𝘦 𝘺 𝘺𝘰. 𝘕𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘢́𝘴." *** "𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘥𝘢�...
5.8K 216 18
"MORE THAN JUST A DREAM!" percy jackson x fem! oc season1- ?
6.1K 528 14
And as your captain, I'm ready to drown. RIORDANVERSE! ❪ Percy Jackson ╱ Fem!OC ❫ ...