โ˜†JUMP! | .richie tozier

By Manic_Bonez

โ€ขIn which a poorly written girl named Scarlet Anthony jumps through the horror movie IT. Making one of the bi... More

Yes, I'm Rewriting Everything
1 |"Oh, S.S. Georgie."
2 |"Fuck Off bowers!"
3 |"Well, what game?"
4 |"Not as sweet as you-"
5 |"That's greywater!"
7 |"What's so funny, Tozier?"
OmG! Thank you! โคโค
8 |"Come on Loverboy,"
9 |"Come save us Beverly!"
10 |"Just shut up Richie!"
11 |"ROCK WAR!"

6 |"You just assumed?"

105 7 258
By Manic_Bonez

[Lights, Camera, fucking ACTION!]

It's quiet outside....maybe a little too quiet.

Scarlet stopped in front of a tall apartment building. She heard the wind whistle or it could've been a laugh she's not so sure because as she walks up the steps, the only thing she can hear other than her feet tapping on the metal it the whistle again but clearer.

She starts walking a little faster, trying to focus on anything else than what's behind her. She got to a small apartment door and knocked, hoping that Bev's dad wasn't there. No one answered so she then knocked on the door again, it swings open to a friendly-looking smile of Beverly Marsh.

"Scarlet! Welcome!" She said sighing as she lets Scarlet through the door. "Hey, Bev! Thanks again for letting me stay" Scarlet said as she walked up to Beverly giving her a hug and she hugs back.

Suddenly Beverly pulls away shutting the door, her eyes become winter fire and her eyebrows quickly pulled together. "You know something...about me...I can tell. How do you know what I was doing today?" She says looking into Scarlet's worried face.

Beverly was determined to know. She didn't want some creep in her house but it seems like Scarlet new Beverly pretty well. "I-uhh I don't know what you're talking about! Beverly, I just met you, I don't know you!" Scarlet felt frantic as she quickly spoke.

She shrugged putting her hands up to her face surrendering. Characters have found out about her before but never this confident, even the Goonies kids were fine when she said she only visiting for the summer.

She moved back a little from Beverly still acting innocent. She needed to wipe up a plan fast, anything other than she's from another universe. "Oh, so you don't know anything about me?" She heard Beverly say. "If you don't then how'd you get to my house?! I didn't even tell you where I live."

fuck.

Scarlet's face reddened. "I- I don't know! I just assumed?" Scarlet replied stepping up a little to Beverly to make her back up a bit. "You just assumed?" and after that Beverly's voice faded from Scarlet as she dozed off thinking about what she to do.

Then it was like on cue, an idea, a smart idea she might say, hit her, and Scarlet came back into reality snapping out of her daze. "Are you listening? How do you know things before I even do them or after I do them?" Beverly asked focusing on Scar's backpack.

Scarlet took noticed shifting her bag. "Uhh can sit we it down somewhere? I'm going to tell you the truth," Said Scarlet "I swear." she quickly added. Beverly nods and leads Scarlet to her room. Beverly sits on the edge of her bed.

She starts rubbing her hands against her knees and even though she said that she didn't know who this girl is, she still has a trusting feeling about her. Like she's seen her before or felt her before. Beverly saves those thoughts and focuses on Scarlet.

"So tell me the truth. Why?" Scarlet pauses again. "Well okay, I don't want to tell you everything but I came here because of I....Have a feeling?" Scarlet licked her lips but Beverly seemed to be believing it.

"Wait wait wait," Beverly said putting her hand out to stop her from talking. "You had a, feeling?" She said scoffing. "A feeling of what?"
Scarlet looked around. Anything than at Beverly. "I just had a feeling! That something bad is going to happen here. Something bad is going to happen to you guys!" Scarlet started using her hands to talk.

Somewhere she read it could make things sound more believable.
"Okay look I have future powers?" she dragged it further. "Er- you and the Losers club- are in serious danger." Beverly whore a quiet look. She had so many questions " Why? Why do you have this "feeling" and What kind of danger? Why us?" Beverly says slowly and Scarlet sat down next to her. "Beverly, listen," She looked at Beverly. This Character, she couldn't let her die.

"I can't tell you the full truth. If I tell you what I actually do you'll get hurt. You have to trust me but I got a feeling that you and the others Eddie, Bill, Stan, ben, Richie, are in danger." Beverly was intensely looking at her and Scarlet realized she couldn't leave.

She asked for an adventure but if these kids were as smart as Beverly who else was? "The simplest way I can explain how I know what's going to happen is I have the power to see into the future."Beverly stayed silent once more processing what Scarlet was saying. She looked back up pushing her hair behind her ear. "So what are you going to do?" She asked. "I think I'm going stay and help you guys," Scarlet answered herself more than to Beverly.

"Did you actually move here? b-because of us?" Beverly glanced back towards the purple backpack. Scarlet took it off her back feeling the pressure go and shook her head as she opened it revealing what she had inside to Beverly. "Let's just say I ran away" It became quiet again. As quite as it was just minutes ago when Scarlet was outside.

"Well, in that case, I assume you don't have anywhere to stay," said Beverly shrugged. She smiled "You could stay here if you want, for the summer..." Scarlet blinks once just to make sure she isn't wrong about what she heard.

"Really?! You would let me stay?!" "Uh Yeah, of course, the least I can do," She ruffled her hair "Please Bev added her eyes widening but she still smiled. "Thank you!!" Scarlet face sprang up she wrapped her arms around Beverly giving her a hug to which Bev hugged back.

"Beverly." She breathed out letting go and backing up. Bev looked at her confusedly. "Yeah Scar?" she asks "Your hair! Oh my god, I almost forgot when you cut your hair!" Scarlet comes closer to Beverly's hair and touches it and Bev gave her a knowing look.

She fluffs it up as Beverly smiles but feels worried that it's not good.
"Here, let's fix it up a bit." Scarlet holds Beverly's wrist and leads her to her bathroom.
"What are you going to do with it?" Beverly asks
"just gonna trim it up a bit. Is that okay?" Scarlet grabs the scissors and looks at Beverly hopeful.
"Okay, as long as you don't make it too short m-my dad wouldn't like that..." She slightly pushes the scissors away. "trust me" Scarlet brings the scissors back up to her head snipping an uneven piece.

Scarlet snips the last piece of hair from the top and looks at Beverly smiling. "There see." She cleans up the hair from the floor. Beverly looks at herself sadly in the mirror as if there's something wrong. "Still pretty?" She turns to her side and asks Scarlet. "Yeah pretty. Really pretty!" Scarlet says and looks up at Beverly

"Hay it's okay. Don't worry about it" Scarlet said trying to comfort Beverly. Beverly, she looked in the mirror again. Scarlet gives her another reassuring smile. "Hey, the boys will love it! You look great." Bev smiles at Scarlet and they both head back to her room.

Beverly hands Scarlet some PJ's while taking her own. They went into the bed, shifting in comfortable positions Scarlet went to the left side and Beverly went to the right, it was Silent for a couple of minutes.

They eventually drifted off to sleep but something wasn't right. Something else was in the room with them and Scarlet couldn't tell if she was all alone or if Beverly felt it too. It felt like a disturbance and not in the force like Star Wars but a disturbance like something watching over her.

It was angry. Anger slipped into Scar's dream and she quickly shot up from the bed covered in a cold sweat her hair out of there pigtails stuck to her mouth. She looked down her pillow was wet. She groaned at the pillow and turned it over so the drool was on the other side.

Scarlet looked around where she was and then realized she was in the movie with Beverly Marsh beside her. She looked to her right side of the bed and she sees her sleeping and relaxed. As she turned her back to her left side she's see something floating in the corner of the room. Scarlet squints to see what she thinks is a balloon.

A red balloon. She stares at it and feels a wave of fear washed over her. At the moment she looks away and looked back. A whistling sound rushes over to where the balloon is the sound exactly what she heard outside.

This time she definitely knew it wasn't a laugh but more of a squeal that you would hear from a pig. "Did I just hear a whoosh?" she says under her breath and turns to the front as quickly as she can to look at the thing in person. 7 feet tall, or at least that's what Chloe stated how tall the life-sized cut out was in the Movie theatre.

It was definitely taller than it looked in the movie and scarier which was a no brainer but really how the fuck is it so huge? His hands slowly grew into claws as she saw IT.
The clown tilts it's head a shit-eating grin plastered across his face as he holds the balloon in between his fingers.

Pennywise looks up and down at her without moving its head. "I'm not going to float with you." Scarlet whispers in the presence of clown. Her eyes are wide, her hands become clammy, she tries to calm herself but this thing is a foot away from her and she realizes she a fucking snake to him.

Knowing full well what the monster was going to ask her she stated again, " I'm not going to float with you" even louder. Pennywise was taken aback and his grin now turns into a disgusting growl. He walks closer to scarlet almost over towering her from her side. "You!? don't Want to float with pah-Pennywise?" The creature stammered.

"Scarlet, When you float you fly, "He spits and it looks in her eyes...and grins. She stares at it, fear growing in her and it smells and IT knows. "No" She licks her lips feeling her body slide more into the bed and into the sheets.

The clown walks back to the corner not taking his spiral killing eyes of her. "The Circus! There's c-cotton candy. There pop pop popcorn! And peanuts! And circus monkeys!" He's chuckling. "Do you like Monkeys? I-I do."

Pennywise comes closer. Don't be afraid she told herself. He smelled her and grind again but wider showing all his sharp teeth. "But you will float to, I'll bring you to the circus! And I'll take your power feed off your fear and then get all of your friends and family!.... Scarlet." It says with a sinister laugh then the whistling sound came and he was gone.

The last word echoing in her head; Her name. How the fuck did he even know her name. When he quickly vanished from the site he left something behind. A small something, a picture in the corner of the room where the balloon was.

Scarlet quietly and quickly got out of the bed grabbed the photo carefully as she's walking back to the bed slowly she examined it. It was a family photo. She was on her father's shoulders and her mother standing beside them ready to catch her. She was eight in that picture. What caught Scarlet by surprise was that her family was smiling.

She was smiling and placed the photo in her backpack and crawled back in bed thinking about what Pennywise said. Soon her eyes start to droop and her breathing steadies and then she's asleep.

___________________

[ I'm kinda looking at Beverly and Scarlet over there 👀
But anyways I'm pretty happy about how this chapter went like but my Fucking BRAin iS SOo FucKINg In LOve WItH LONG aSS CHPAterS!! Idk how to split this!??!! This has 2063 words!! Once again thank you for reading have a nice day. ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 80 19
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*(*โฆฯ‰โฆ)*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง โyeah, she is bitchin'.โž *โ‘…*โ€โ‘…*โ€โ‘…*โ€โ‘…*โ€โ‘…*โ€โ‘…* โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* ใ€Œrichie tozier x fem o/cใ€.๏ฝก.:*โ˜†
280K 10.8K 80
"Her soft lips pulled into the corner of her cheek as she watched him mouth the lyrics to the song she claimed to love, and Richie couldn't help but...
107K 1.3K 27
"แดกแด€ษชแด› ส/ษด!" "๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘กโ„Ž?" "ษช สŸแด- ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€แดษชษดแด…" Richie toizer x female reader fanfic I dont own any of the charactera appart from y/n Bas...
1.1K 46 21
"I'd feel so lost without you." *DISCLAIMER* *I do not own the It cast. *I do not own the movie IT *I do not own the plot of t...