Vision of Love {Watty Awards...

By fran-is-a-writer

Abigail Chambers (Abi for short) is no ordinary British girl. She has visions when people touch her and can't... More

Vision of Love (GirlxGirl)
Starting Me (1)
Saying Goodbye (2) (Warning: slight sexual girlxgirl scene)
I Love Kissing You (3)
A Kiss in Awkward Times (4)
New Friends (5)
A Goodbye Party (6)
Goodbye, Hello (7)
Secrets and Introducing Elizabeth (8)
Enemy Number 1 and the Necklace (9)
Blood Lusted and Lizzie's Unicron (10)
Proposal and Little Boy George (11)
The Werewolf and the Psychic (12)
"I've been waiting for you" (13) (Sexual girlxgirl scene)
Vampire on the Brain (14) (small sexual scene)
Lunch Time With The Populars (15)
Unknown Side (16)
Secrets (17)
Explanations Mean Nothing (18)
Everything's Changing (19)
Jasmine (20)
The Truth (21)
Betrayal before the Battle (22)
Prepare for Battle (23)
The Battle (Part 1) (24)
The Battle (Part 2) (25)
The Battle - Finale (26)
Death and it's Family (27)

10 Years Later... (28)

13.7K 415 134
By fran-is-a-writer

It's here. The final ever chapter of Vision of Love. It's been a long road and I'm glad you have all been here to share it with me. You all mean the world and I hope my story will be a favourite to you all.

I love every single one of you, thank you for joining me on this journey.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

10 Years Later….

      “Crap, crap, crap, crap!” I cursed as I ran around my apartment searching for somewhere to hide. It was pure fact that if I was caught I was a dead woman.

      There was hardly anywhere to hide, so I pitifully glided underneath the bed, holding a hand over my mouth to make sure my breathing wasn’t too loud.

      I heard the footsteps enter the room. They echoed all around which just made my heart pound. But when the footsteps stopped I let go a sigh of relief. That was until I felt hands grab my ankles.

      Screaming as I was pulled out from under the bed I caught a glimpse of my blonde haired blue eyed capturer. She smiled smugly “A little old for hide and seek don’t you think, Abi-kins?”

      Glaring I scrambled to my feet and sat down on the bed, pouting all the while. “You are never too old foot hide and seek!” I argued, folding my arms in a huff.

      She laughed and sat down beside me “That’s what you said about trick or treating when you forced me into that Pikachu costume, and that went well didn’t it (?)”

      “Hey! It’s not my fault Mrs Peters is a complete bitch and hates the idea of fun! I thought we looked amazing as Pikachu and Ash! She was just jealous!”

      Laughing even harder the blonde fell back onto the bed in fits of laughter that soon turned into to gasps for air between the laughter.

      Deciding to act on revenge I jumped on her and pinned her against the bed. She stopped laughing almost immediately as she looked up at me confused. But that look didn’t last for long when I started playing mercy.

      “Say mercy!” I cried, pushing her hands down as she pushed them up. I always forget how good at this game she is. “Come on, say mercy!”

      Her hands fell back against the pillow. I smile triumphantly at first, but then my smile becomes soft and gentle. Entwining our fingers I blush softly as I say “I love you Lizzie...”

      She smiles back, her beautiful blue eyes shimmering in the sunlight. “I love you too,” she whispered as she pulls me down to her soft lips.

      A gentle, lingering touch of the lips...a hesitation on both our parts, it was as if we were both trying to memorise the kiss by heart. A short kiss at first which just left me wanting more, but as the kiss deepened I felt that tingling in the tummy sensation. It was enough to make me melt inside.

      I could feel her hands moving softly and slowly from my waist and sneakily up my V-neck towards my bra strap. A smile spread across my lips to the knowledge of what she was attempting to do.

      Just as her fingers wrapped around the hook someone burst through the door.

      “Frick!” I cried as the strap snapped against my back, eyeing Lizzie with a look that said ‘dumbass’ I turned to the rude intruder.

      Groaning in frustration I sat up with Lizzie at my side as I looked at Chloe whose annoying grin was spreading ear from ear. “There’s this thing called knocking asshole.” I glared honestly at first, but then playfully.

      She smiled brightly “What can I say?” She said “I knew if I burst in you’d get a back snap, thank you Lizzie-Lu.”

      Laughing heartedly Lizzie clambered off the bed and went to hug our friend. “How’ve you been?” She asked, a smile on her face. “How’s the new arm doing?”

      Chloe grinned cheekily as she held out her prosthetic arm and admired it “All I know is, Lesley is loving it completely” She winked “So it is definitely doing it’s job properly, so yeah, it’s doing good!”

      Rolling my eyes I chuckled as Lesley came up behind her and bashed her round the head. “What’s doing its job properly?” She glared, a small smile at her lips.

      Stuttering a pitiful response Chloe blushed a bright red and looked to the ground. “I-I was…ya-know d-doing….nothing…I wasn’t doing….”

      We burst into laughter, as well as Rochelle and Dylan who entered the room.

      “God, for a bunch of 28 year olds we really act like 18 year olds. ‘Specially you Abi, I mean seriously, I still can’t get over the Pikachu mishap.” Rochelle laughed, easily navigating her way to the rocking chair in the corner.

      Dylan rolled her eyes at her and smiled “Honey, you can’t judge, you made us go as Luclyn! Although, those girls are beautiful so t’was a good choice.” Rolling her chair to Rochelle’s side her chair wheels flashed.

      “Holy crap!” A male voice yelled, as a bounding strawberry blonde boy ran through the room towards Dylan’s wheel chair. “Dyl, how’d you get your wheels to flash?! That’s so flipping awesome!”

      “George!” Chloe barked, her hands on her hips. “How many times have your mother and I told you not to use bad language? Thousands, haven’t we? And where’s your sister, did you take her to the sitter?”

      Huffing George stood up and looked at his mother “I know, I know, but how come Abz is allowed to say it and I can’t? Oh, and I did take Charlie to the sitter, she always loves it there. But anyway, at least I don’t say the F-word like Abz does. Like last night all I heard was her screaming the wo-”

      “Ow!” I yelped as Lesley smacked me around the head. “What was that for?!”

      Pressing a hand to her neck she glared “For using inappropriate language in front of my son, even if it was… unintentional.”

      Smirking I turned to Lizzie “Actually, it wasn’t me who was swearing last night, was it Kermit?”

      Everyone burst into laughter as Lizzie blushed and hid her face with her hands. Her face was bright pink as I pulled her against my chest and kissed her forehead.

      “Righty-roo!” Rochelle said, standing up from the rocking chair and taking a hold of Dylan’s wheelchair. “Are we going for this family picnic or what?”

      “Yeah, yeah, yeah, let’s get going then.” I say, attempting an American accent to mock Lizzie. Sadly it was a pitiful attempt that only ended with a flick on the head.

      Grabbing my hand she guided me out of our apartment with the others following in toe. Walking further ahead than the rest she looped an arm around my waist and allowed me to rest my head against her shoulder.

       Kissing my forehead softly she whispered “Are you sure you are ok to do this?”

      I smiled; she always asked me this every time we headed out for the family picnic. It just made me love her more with the concern she felt for me every second.

      Entwining our fingers I kissed her cheek and replied “I love you Lizzie, trust me, I’ll be fine. It’s sweet of you to worry about me all the time.”

      She smiled as she let her arm hang loosely across my shoulders. “Well I have to don’t I? You are always getting into trouble palmtop tiger. I mean seriously, now that you are shorter than me you are even more troublesome.”

      Snapping my teeth at her I glared playfully “Just because I’m short doesn’t mean that I can’t be dangerous, besides…” I leant towards her lips “You have always found bad girls to be sexy…”

      Flicking my head she giggled nervously “Stop being weird, c’mon lets…err…wait for the others?” She was always cute when she was embarrassed, everything became a question to her, and it was adorable.

      “Yeah, let’s just wait, they can hear all about my plans for you tonight. I was thinking of chocolate sauce instead of whipped cream tonight-” She cut me off with a hand on my mouth.

      Her face was bright red and her heart was pounding against her chest. Smiling against her hand I kissed it softly only to remove it and kiss her lips.

      “Teasing is how I show the love pretty girl;” I smiled “Also, your reactions are always adorable so I just can’t help myself sometimes.”

      She rolled her eyes “Yeah, yeah, c’mon beautiful girl, we’re here.” Kissing my forehead she sent me off as she began to prepare the picnic.

      Watching her work I smiled and then I turned to the stone before me.

      “Hey it’s me,” I said, reaching a hand out to the stone. “It’s been a while since we spoke and I’m sorry. But you know how hectic life can be, well….you know what I mean” I laughed lightly.

      “Everyone’s here, the whole family. Little George has grown up a lot since you last saw him. He asked about you last night and I told him all about you, about us and all that happened. He agreed with me, Isobella must have been adopted because she was a complete bitch.” I laughed Of course I didn’t say the word bitch in front of him, I mean, he’s only twelve for goodness sake, don’t judge!” The joke caught in my throat and I sighed.

      “So much has changed since you left Jasmine. Rochelle has adapted to her blindness and now is even more amazing than she was beforehand, it’s pretty amazing. Dylan is now in love with her wheelchair and with Rochelle’s help has been able to fight through the depression. Lesley finally got the operation that helps her to talk and Chloe her new arm to help with their daughter Charlie who’s recently turned 3” I smiled to myself “Lizzie and I are doing great; I never thought I’d be able to love someone again, and yet I can’t help but love her more as I wake up every morning. You were so much different, but even though it will never be the same, she will never be less.”

      “You are always going to be the love of my life, I know that and I’m sure Lizzie knows that too. And yet there an infinite amount of reasons why I wake up every morning even more in love with Lizzie than when I fell asleep the night before. But sometimes knowing that hurts me, because I feel like I’m betraying my feelings for you.”

      I sighed softly, but smiled brightly all the same “Last night, something happened that so far no one else knows about. I’m going to ask Lizzie to marry me” Turning around I watched her as she and George played football together, laughing and play fighting together. “She’s beautiful Jasmine, you should see her now. Breathtaking in every aspect of the word.” I smiled as I turned back to the stone.

      “Wherever you are now I hope you are happy and that the others are with you and that maybe even your sister and you are together. Maybe even your differences have been put aside. Please, just be happy.”

      Leaning forward I kissed the stone and turned to leave. But arms wrapped securely around my waist. “Hey Jasmine,” A familiar voice said as a small kiss was planted on my cheek “I know you must be pretty pissed with me, huh? And I’m sorry about that, but happiness is something that can’t be judged or decided. And neither can love. You, Eliza and everyone else will always mean everything to us and so I know that in the end you will have happiness and love.”

      She leant forward and kissed her stone and then kissed Eliza’s, whispering only a few words to her and kissing the stone again.

      Taking her hand she smiled and I smiled back as we walked back towards our friends. But I stopped and held Lizzie to my side.

      “Abi? Are you OK?” She asked, holding a hand to my cheek as she looking into my eyes.

      I smiled softly as I took her hand into mine. “I’ve never been happier than I am with you, and honestly I don’t think I could have lived without you.” I slowly but surely bent down onto one knee and pulled a box from my pocket. “And I don’t want to live without you.”

      Tears began to form in her eyes as I opened the box to expose an infinity ring. “I love you Elizabeth Rose Tyler, to the end of the world and back. Would you do me the honour of becoming my wife?”

      She didn’t waste a second as she screamed yes and jumped into my arms, her lips latching onto mine.

      Her lips move softly against mine as she repeats the word yes over and over again, holding me so tightly against her that even air can’t pass through. I smile against her lips as I entwine our fingers together, hooking the ring onto her finger and fixing it into place.

      As I lay there with Lizzie’s lips against mine and our fingers and her ring touch my skin I can’t help but think that, even though, Jasmine will forever be my first love. Lizzie will always and forever be my soul mate.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The very last chapter is going to be dedicated to DrawHannah as she has been a big support of this sotry since the very beginning, say how much she loves it and even hating on me in the funniest of ways :P

Of course, I love all of of my supporters but DH just stood out from the rest 

Goodbye my friends! Until the next story! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 1K 41
|"Sometimes the heart knows things the mind could never explain." -Ranjeet| We are teenagers. We have gone through hell and back. Listen to...
23.1K 536 20
Writing Prompt from my friend: Sara leaves Germany to travel around the world, when she arrives in Presque Isle, Maine the Abenki tribe wolves attack...
333 14 35
Two baby girls are rescued, smuggled away in the middle of the night and are thrown into a world without their parents to guide them, the one good th...
173K 15.4K 72
Frizzy haired and overweight, sixteen year old Elizabeth Summers hears ghosts. She also reads people's auras and sees when something bad is headed th...