Fate ¦| [KAIHUN]✓[COMPLETED]

Door shxnwu

[SEHUN] ▶A single parent who raises his own son all by himself. Nothing is important more than his son and he... Meer

°PROLOGUE
°CHAPTER 1
°CHAPTER 2
°CHAPTER 3
°CHAPTER 4
°CHAPTER 5
°CHAPTER 6
°CHAPTER 7
°CHAPTER 8
°CHAPTER 9
°CHAPTER 10
°CHAPTER 11
°CHAPTER 12
°CHAPTER 14
°CHAPTER 15
°CHAPTER 16
°CHAPTER 17
°CHAPTER 18
°CHAPTER 19
°CHAPTER 20
°CHAPTER 21
°CHAPTER 22
°CHAPTER 23
°CHAPTER 24
°CHAPTER 25
°CHAPTER 26
°CHAPTER 27
°CHAPTER 28
°CHAPTER 29
°CHAPTER 30
°CHAPTER 31
°CHAPTER 32
°CHAPTER 33
°CHAPTER 34
°CHAPTER 35
°CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
°CHAPTER 39
°CHAPTER 40
°CHAPTER 41
°CHAPTER 42
°CHAPTER 43
°CHAPTER 44
°CHAPTER 45
°CHAPTER 46
°CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
SEQUEL FATE

°CHAPTER 13

1.3K 80 87
Door shxnwu

Author's POV

"Finally, it's a done!," Sehun exclaimed as soon as he finished typing his proposal for the meeting tomorrow.

He didn't have much times to finish it so no other choice than to make it done by today.

As he glanced at his laptop to see the time on the screen, his eyes bulged out in shock. It was already late.

Taeyong must have been waiting for.him to arrive. It was nearly an hour after the school ended and he completely forgot about it.

Sehun was rushing while grabbing all his things and tidied up his desk. He scurried into the lift and pressed the ground button.

He could not stop glancing at his wrist watch and the lift seemed slow at the moment.

"Hurry up," he tapped his feet nervously while waiting for the lift to
reach the ground floor.

He felt guilty over this now. "Sehun, how can you be so careless?," he muttered to himself.

As he was already in the car, his cell phone in the pocket suddenly rang. He picked it up without glancing at the caller's name first.

"Hello?," he asked in rush and quickly started the car's engine.

"Hello, mom?," his actions was stopped as Taeyong's voice sounded from the other side.

He could feel relief to be hearing his son's voice. "Taeyong, where are you now?," he questioned and took a deep breath.

"I'm on the way home now," Taeyong responded to it. "You don't have to worry, Mr Kim gave me a lift," he said again to calm the elder.

Sehun exhaled a deep breath after hearing that. At least he knew Taeyong was safe and nothing happened to him.

He needed to thank Kai after this.

"I'm sorry, I really didn't notice the time," he said in guilty. He should have been more aware of it.

Taeyong's light grin was heard across. "It's fine mom, I know you didn't mean it," he uttered.

The boy knew how hard Sehun was working and it was for him. So why can't he be considerate of it?

He ended the call after hearing the reply from Sehun.

"What did your mom say?," Kai questioned as he glanced at the younger.

He knew how worried Sehun would be after all.

"He told me to say thanks to you," Taeyong responded to it. "Also, he asked you to stay for dinner," he continued.

"Yes?," Kai seemed suprise as he didn't expect that. But he did feel glad as well.

"Is it fine with you? I don't want to trouble you guys," he said to make sure Taeyong was not against it. He must felt uncomfortable.

Taeyong shook his head. "Nope, it's not," he said. "Besides, you have help us so many times," he curled up a smile afterwards.

He released a heavy sigh afterwards. "It's hard to find someone that will.help even after knowing about us," he explained.

His eyes were obviously flashed a disappointment and sadness. It was not a common thing for kids around his age to understand these things.

Kai furrowed his eyebrows. It was hard to get Taeyong opened up about himself.

"Taeyong, I know you are a good person," he uttered. "You faced lots of things and took a good care of your mom," he said again.

The younger lifted up his head to look at the teacher. He was being silent to be hearing what he wanted to say.

"You are not like other kids, you are different," Kai announced and flashed a gentle smile at him.

Taeyong nodded. "But why do I need to face this?," he muttered even though Kai could still hear it.

"I'm actually tired," he tried hard to hold back his tears. "They bullied me without knowing how I truly felt about myself," he confessed everything.

Kai chose to stay quiet and listen to the younger. It was hard for him and he understood him.

"Do they think that I ask for my life to be like this?," he said. "Everyone's dream is to have a happy family and that is including me," he didn't know why but he felt he could open up to Kai.

Taeyong could feel his cheeks got warm as tears cascading down it.

"I envy every people who has a complete family, I envy Mark," he stated. "He has a loving mom and a dad who loves him," he wiped away the tears from his cheeks.

"I don't have that," he exhaled sharply. "I have a caring and loving mom but my father wanted to kill me, his own son," he chuckled lightly as he was saying that.

Kai was even more shocked to be hearing that. He never expected things would turn out like this.

He decided to stop the car at the road side and listened to what Taeyong wanted to say.

"What do you mean?," he asked and focused all his attention to him.

Taeyong sighed. "Mom must have thought that I don't remember it, but I did," he said.

Kai took a deep breath and pulled him into his arms. "Taeyong, listen to me properly," he said and calm the boy.

"You can face all this, you are strong enough," he announced. "You have your mom and that is more than enough ," he said.

He pushed Taeyong to look at him. "I lost my parents at a really young age but you still have your mom," he ruffled the boy's hair softly.

"He loves you and he will do anything for you," Kai reminded him and he smiled fondly.

Taeyong nodded. It was true. He still had Sehun.

"Besides you have me as well, you can always rely on me," Kai said sincerely. He was not doing this because of Sehun, but he did this because he wanted to.

Taeyong slowly curled up a smile. "I will stay strong for my mom, thanks Sir," he announced firmly.

Kai nodded and ruffled his hair once again before starting the car's engine again.

"But Sir, you are not winning over my mom by using me right?," that sudden question almost made Kai pressed the brake.

He stuttered in suprised. "No, I don't," he retorted.

Taeyong almost bursted into laughter. "Well if you want mom, you need to make me trust you enough first," he stated those.

Kai gulped in nervousness. "I will make sure to do that," he replied to it even though his heart was racing.

...

"Mom," Taeyong hugged the elder as they arrived at the house finally.

Sehun smiled at him. "Are you okay?," he questioned. "I'm sorry for not picking you up okay?," he still felt sorry.

"It's okay, besides Mr Kim was there," he pointed at the elder guy behind him before walking into the house afterwards.

Leaving the two adults.

"Thank you so much, Kai," Sehun uttered sincerely. "I felt relieved to know that Taeyong is with you," he said.

Kai let out a grin. "Not a problem, besides my house is in the same way," he said.

"Welcome in, Taeyong told you to stay for dinner right?," Sehun questioned and smiled sheepishly.

He nodded. "Uh yeah but am I troubling you?," he rubbed the back of his neck in awkwardness.

Sehun shook his head. "No, not at all," he retorted. "I need to thank you for your helps as well, so make yourself comfortable," he said and stepped into the house.

Kai followed the younger guy from behind and looked around the house as they walked in.

It looked and felt very comfortable.

"Have a seat, I will be preparing the dinner now," he said. "Uh if you need anything you can call me or Taeyong," Sehun was saying that with his reddened cheeks.

"If you want to take the shower, you can use the room," he continued and pointed at the guests' room.

"I've prepared the clothes if you want to change," he said again.

Kai blinked his eyes in shock. "Thank you, it's more than enough, sorry for troubling you again," he responded to it.

Sehun shook his head with a smile. "Not at all, I will be going now," he said and soon left.

The elder couldn't help his thumping heart. He really had found a fallen angel.

But as he remembered about what Taeyong told him just now, he felt sorry and upset as well.

If he could, he wanted to protect both of them. With everything he got.

--

Hii! Hope you like the chapter and leave your comments!💞💞💕💕💕

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

23.5K 1.6K 29
{This is not a sequel to 'Pretty Boy'} {Cover credits to the owner, I only changed it slightly} ------------------------------------- Everyone falls...
82.9K 5.3K 41
jongin • im jobless, i need a job! until that day i found the perfect job and didnt expect that it will lead me to my soulmate prince sehun • i hate...
6K 1K 36
[Completed] (book 5 in my EXO series spinoff to Time) Throughout my life, I live a regular life, but an accident make me have this inability that I...
443K 23.6K 49
CAUSATION: Aira had an accident. She died, and a demon revived her. In exchange for that, the mortal had to live with him but as time passed by, Aira...