[Completed] Completely Innoce...

By pinkishblue3095

Looking the last piece of glowing purple sand slowly dropping... I knew it's the end I knew that you won't co... More

Prologue ❄
Lie ❄
Go Go ❄
Where did you came from ❄
War of Hormones❄
You never walk alone❄
What is Love?❄
Spring Day❄
Come back home❄
Omona!❄
Hold me tight❄
Euphoria❄
Don't Leave me❄
Blackpink in Bangkok day 1-2❄
Blackpink in Bangkok day 3❄
Stay❄
Scenery❄
SMA 2019❄
I Need U❄
For you❄
The truth untold❄
Forever Young❄
Boy meets evil❄
Danger❄
Save me❄
Nothing like us❄
Promise❄
2019 UMG Grammy showcase❄
The Late Show❄
GoodMorningAmerica
Behind Momoland's Jane❄
With Seoul❄
The exhausting shooting❄
I think I'm crazy❄
Recording❄
Happiness❄
Behind Minatozaki Sana❄
Prophecy❄
Two Three❄
Cypher pt. 3:Killer❄
My heart❄
❄❄❄ATTENTION!!!❄❄❄
Stigma❄
Don't know what to do❄
Like a fool❄
Listen to me❄
Coachella❄
Run❄
4 O'Clock❄
Black❄
Let go❄
Jamais Vu❄
Don't wanna Cry❄
I'm okay❄
Love Scenario❄
I Am You❄
Got you❄
Blue Flame❄
Sea❄
Tonight❄
Emotion❄
Consequence❄
I purple you❄
Begin❄
Shocked❄
Outta my head❄
How would you feel❄
Love Shot
Fake Love
Louder than bombs
Tongyong(동영)❄
Can't believe this❄
Daejeon❄
Run away
Close to Me
Shadow❄
Gyongju
Selfish❄
Winter Bear
Dead Leaves
Who❄
Wish you were gay❄
Sour Candy❄
Still With You❄
Yes I am❄
So Far Away❄
⏳0:00⌛
My Time
We on❄
I'm in love?
Preparations❄
WAR 전쟁 part 1
WAR 전쟁 part 2
Final moments
Epilogue❄
THANKYOU AND GOODBYE
ANNOUNCEMENT
Explanations and ANOTHER STORY PROMOTION!

Blueming❄

210 15 5
By pinkishblue3095

Jisoo's POV:

I sighed as I watched the tons of fans here in Gwancheon...
My hands didn't ached unlike before.... I noticed the blinks became fewer Jennie even said nothing will change even if we will tour on other country,but these will change of we will have a comeback.

I hope we can and we will...
I sighed...

I remembered that I bring Dalgom...I wanna check on him.

"Rosé can I go for awhile?" I asked and she nodded.

"Just come back soon..."
I walk hurriedly when someone stumbled in the ground right in front of me I quickly help her get up but she refused and get up on her own.

"You alright?"
She slowly looked at me...
And I frowned in confusion, why is she even here?

"How can I be alright after you pushed me?!" Joy yelled looking so mad.

"I don't,"

"You did!" Joy yelled.

Murmurs started covering the surroundings...

"She push her! I saw Joy slumping on the ground," someone whispered.

"How mean Kim Jisoo is!"

"We better not came for fan sign,"

"Why did you pushed me?! I just came here because I want to fix the issues between us,Red Velvet is affected! And you will just push me...do you really hate me because V loves me? Can't you see he doesn't love you?!" Joy sobbed making everyone in shock and panick...the people support what she said.

"Jisoo why did you pushed her?!" Jennie madly asked.
"Nini she don't!" Rosé defended
"Yes Jisoo didn't do that!" Lisa defended my side while Jennie just shrugged.

"See? Even Jennie saw this girl push me?!" Joy sobbed more like she looks so weak and vulnerable... People started leaving with murmurs filled the air.

"I better not came here," Some of them said.

The people all left and Joy suddenly smirked.

"You're all losers!" She said and laughed as she amusedly shook her head.

"F*ck you!" Rosé shouted.
Rosé started pulling her hair...

"Stop her!" I panicked making unnecessary movements.
"No I'll help her," Lisa said ad both of them pulled her hair harshly making my face twitched...that must hurt.

"Joy is right.... We're losers," Jennie shook her head without any bit of enthusiasm and stared at them blankly.

Lisa and Rosé looked offended making them stopped while Joy pushed them away.

"Losers!"Joy laughed...and she go near me then she said.

"V is mine,he loves me... So you should stop flirting him okay? Back off she's just playing you!" She said and then she pushed me and I slumped.

Tears then started drooling down my face....
"Jisoo unnie!" Rosé said helping me to stand...I just kept on crying.
"That girl I swear I will k-"
"Liz," Rosé warned Lisa and they both tried to comfort me.

"Stop you two! Let Jisoo realize it," Jennie said mockingly.
The two chastised her... But I don't mind anymore.
She's absolutely right...

❄❄❄❄

"Blackpink's controversial due to Kim Jisoo pushed Park Soyoung of Red velvet...and we're gonna interview the fans on their reactions about it...."

"I never thought blackpink members are that mean,"

"Duhh as if they're better than Red velvet,"

"They haven't made any comeback yet,"

"Losers,"

"Those girls are-"

The TV shutted as Lisa clicked the red button on the remote.

"Fuck them!" Rosé said in the corner while I just sighed...

"We girls will have a tour on Mexico next week,"Jennie said as she suddenly arrived from the corner.

"Tour?! I thought YG will give us a short break next week?" Lisa exclaimed.

"Damn him," Rosé just said while I just stayed silent and ignored them.

"What else do you expect after that old man loose millions in casino?!" Jennie said bitterly....I thought Jennie is nice I don't know why she go extra savage.

"How about our comeback?" I asked in a cracked voice.

"It's over," Rosé sighed.
"Tsss if this will continue I will leave this goddamn group and I will be a solo artist," Jennie sighed...

"No!" Rosé and Lisa both said.

"How about using our own money for comeback? I got lots of savings," Lisa said.

"No way damn it you're insane Liz! It's sajangnim's responsibility" Rosé shook Lisa by the shoulders.

"Responsibility chaeng?! What if one day we will tour with an empty stomach or with no more blinks....or what if we won't have sufficient money for tours anymore?! And Jennie is right! We can just drop this group and become a solo artist! But how about the blinks! How about...Jisoo unnie! She's hoping for a comeback oh my God... Damn this fucking life!" Lisa's voice went higher as she yelled what she wanted to say and ended up sobbing quietly.

"Fuck it! If only that Jisoo! Is not so pathetic and stop flirting Taehyung and didn't slept for weeks then maybe we're starting a comeback!" Jennie yelled at them and Rosé is supposedly defending me but I stopped her.

"She's absolutely right," I said in a muttering way.

"See? So Kim Jisoo don't expect for any comebacks," Jennie said banging the door loud as she shut it while me and Lisa are left still crying and Rosé keep pacing back and forth directionless.

I sighed deeply and peeped on the window just to see hords of reporters outside....really damn it.

The door suddenly opened and the rest of the girls murmured before leaving.

"You're awake," V coldly said as soon as he entered the door.

I looked away knowing that he'll just lecture me,blame me about Joy... I don't wanna listen anymore.

"Why did you go there?"He asked but I simply ignored him and went through the door,I don't wanna talk to him,he won't do anything good. He will just drag me down.

I rotated the knob and preparing to get out when strong arms wrapped around me. My heart skipped a beat.

" Let go of me,"I said holding his arms away but they just locked tighter...I felt his breathe on my neck making myself calm.

"Talk to me Jisoo," He softly said as he bite my neck softly.
My eyes shut unwantedly.

"No you'll just blame me because you don't believe me,I didn't hurt Joy," My voice cracked and a sob escape my lips.

"You're different you don't believe me anymore... V I don't know what we are...we're in an affair but we're nothing...V I'm getting hurt,I'm hurt you don't care about me anymore you-"

"I care for you!" He yelled as he shook me making me sob more.

"I'm sorry Ji-"

"No...it's okay,maybe I'm a hinder to your success,you're a great actor now,and maybe Joy suits you best...not me," I shook my head making myself realized no matter how it hurts each words makes a tear drop.

"That place where I go last night...I thought I will forget my problems there...thanks for saving me but it's better if you just let-"

"Let you in the arms of other man?!" V yelled.
"Ain't you in the arms of Joy?" I said hurtfully.

"It's a dr-"

"It's not a drama anymore! You care for her more than me! I'm jealous V! You believe her more than me!V can't you see how much I----mmphh" My voice muffled when he suddenly kissed my lips..so rough that my eyes shut...I miss this lips.

He touch my body intimately as I feel my back laid on the soft material...Right he dragged me down.That familiar look in his eyes burns my soul.

He hurriedly took off his shirt as his lips went back on mine.
I stopped our kiss.

"V...what if I will faint again,"

He sighed deeply as he stopped kissing me as he look at me with concern.

"Jisoo I'm sorry...,"

I deeply sighed,we simply can't do it.

"But I can't stop myself," he continued making my heart skipped a beat as his lips went back on mine, he bit my lower lip and slid his tounge in as we devoured each others mouth..pulling from time to time to get some air.

"I care for you more than anything...and anyone else okay?
So Jisoo don't think I don't.... I care so much about you and I'm just being nice to Joy because of that annoying drama okay?"I nodded and his lips went back on mine.

❄❄❄❄

" Unnie!"Rosé and Lisa said as they picked the pink flowers...
I looked at them with sadness,it seems like they just experienced the feeling of being free all of their life.

We're in Gwancheon in a beautiful tourist attraction.
We're all here except Jennie.
What else would we expect from that girl?

"Jisoo unnie! We'll just buy the heart shape strawberry choco pop over there!" Lisa jumped in excitement.

"Buy?! Liz you will need effort to get that pop it's a shooting game! And only one strawberry choco pop are left the rest were all caramel!" Rosé said meaningfully as she gave the choco pop game stall a challenging look.

"I'll win over you! I'll shoot the lollipop!" Lisa said and sticked her tounge out.

"Let's see stupid maknae!" Rosé rushed and run...
"Ugh you brat!" Lisa chased her...
These two are really childish...

A tree with beautiful purple leaves caught my eyes and I want to take pictures there...

I climbed up the stairs surrounded by beautiful flowers as I go up there finally I'm nearing the purple tree!
Suddenly I heard a voice some where...a husky manly and very familiar voice...

I searched the voice and supposedly rush over there but I saw him....with another another girl,with Joy...and he started doing something that made me freeze on where I am standing.

I saw him literally doing that he's kissing that girl...

Taehyung said a kiss is given to a person you trully love...
That means....he really loves that girl...
But didn't he kiss me? But that kiss maybe he just played me out with that.

I don't know anything about love...
and I don't know the feeling of being inlove...

But why am I feeling this weird unexplainable pain inside of my chest?
My head suddenly went dizzy...

"Eomma...I want to be an idol! Can't you understand that?!

"Jisoo! You will be a Doctor!"

"Mommy I wanna be an idol!"

"No I love you so I know what is best for you!"

"Mommy if you love me you won't hurt me! Mom it hurts me that you're against my dreams! It hurts me!"

I ignored the scenario that suddenly flashed in my brain all I know is I don't want him to kiss that girl...
That girl should be me.....
But why am I thinking like this?...
We're nothing...
He just played me we're nothing...

I accidentally stepped a twig causing it to produce a breaking sound making Taehyung slowly turn his head towards my direction

My heart beating went rapidly...

I think I need to get away from here...

I run as fast as I could.....
I never experienced love....
But I think I'm experiencing heartbreak....

"Jisooyah! let me explain!" Taehyung yelled until he caught my arm.

"Let me go! you don't have to explain anything!" I said in my cracked voice and I can't even explain why I am crying...for why would I even cry because of him?
I'm tired of crying...why would I cry if he kiss Joy? We're dating but we're nothing...

"But Jisooyah... I love you" he said and that phrase stopped my world together with my rapid heart beating.

(PB:boorriing! Author-nim added so much to the prologue's scene lol and readers aren't surprised..I didn't even expected it will go that way...sorry if I wreck your expectations lol...yeah we're getting closer to the end...I wanna cry lolz)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 1K 23
I fell for her knowing that it isn't right. knowing that I have someone else in my life. but the way I loved her was unique. the way we loved each ot...
3.4K 154 15
"What Rose did she give today?" Namjoon asked "A Red One, the Red Rose," Jin smiled while sniffing it.............. "Oppa I LOVE YOU," Jisoo said whi...
31.1K 861 27
"I'm sorry.... please forgive me...." he sobbed under the rain. I couldn't. My heart had turned to stone. Because of him. "When I was a nerd.... you...
1.1K 176 29
"Your eyes are beautiful" "Your eyes are late to witness those" They two immersed into each other feeling warm by each other's embrace. "I'll not let...