Voyager | BNHA/MHA x Reader

Por RavenEX96

A girl getting sent back in time? Sure, it's happened, but did she have a robot that knew everything that hap... Más

VOYAGER
CH. 1
CH. 2
CH. 3
CH. 4
CH. 5
CH. 6
CH. 7
CH. 8
CH. 9
CH. 10
CH. 11
CH. 13
CH. 14
CH. 15
CH. 16
CH. 17
CH. 18
CH. 19
CH. 20
CH. 21
CH. 22
Epilogue

CH. 12

1K 42 12
Por RavenEX96

____

Five Days Ago, Shinso Hitoshi's House

Hitoshi sat on his bed with the old and stained papers in his grasp, staring at them conflicted. He had told his parents not to bother him for awhile with the intention of reading the letters his supposed Great-Granddaughter gave him.

"This is crazy," He mumbled to himself as he unfolded them, his handwriting being the first thing that greeted him. "Time Travel. I must be hallucinating."

'To whoever my great-grandchild may be, let this be a lesson on how to take on this new world.'

"New world?" Hitoshi questioned into the air when he read the first line, a frown on his face from not knowing what his future self was talking about.

'With Quirks being seen as they are nowadays, I feel as though you'll benefit from reading this. Ever since I was a kid in high school our family's Quirk has been viewed as something only a villain could have.'

'Thinking back to my experience, I didn't have something like this to help me besides my parents and, later on, Aizawa. Losing against Midoriya Izuku at the Sports Festival--'

"What?!" Hitoshi exclaimed and shot up from his bed, dropping the papers. He may have made a mistake when he took the letters from Mari.

_

Present Day, The U.A Sports Festival

Hitoshi was determined to win, the future could change and it will. After reading through the rest of the letters, he found out that he was trained by Aizawa Shota, 1-A's homeroom teacher, on how to be a hero. He knew he shouldn't have read them but how else was he supposed to know the truth.

Unfortunately, they didn't tell him how he lost against the green haired boy and that made him a bit irritated. It was like his future self knew what would happen to his great-granddaughter.

Looking over to where 1-A stood together, Hitoshi's eyes landed on the body of the strange girl Mari was talking to when everyone appeared in front of Class 1-A. He wondered if she was in anyway connected to his family or if she could explain things better.

The way she managed to blend in almost too easily caught his attention, her and Mari were so normal that it didn't even come to mind that they could possibly be Time-Travelers.

The unnamed girl turned her head towards him, he assumed from him staring at her for so long, and their eyes connected. Hitoshi glanced down at her raised hand and cracked a small smile at the short wave she sent to him. Before he could stop himself the boy had already waved back at the (h/c) haired girl.

Maybe not all of 1-A are arrogant assholes like he thought.

But their interaction was cut short when a red haired boy peered over the girl's shoulder, finding Hitoshi to be who she was looking at. Kirishima sent him a grin to which Hitoshi turned away from and leaving the boy to frown.

"Are you friends with that guy, (L/n)?" The redhead asked making (Y/n) look at him from over her shoulder.

"I don't know, ask Ma—Tanaka!" She corrected herself quickly, confusing the poor teenager who didn't understand what she was about to say.

Todoroki glanced over at the two from the corner of his eye, curious to what they were going on about.

"I waved, okay! I waved to the tired looking guy over, who may or may not have declared war on all of us because of Bakugo." (Y/n) explained quietly to Kirishima making him smirk at her.

His sharp teeth could be seen with how wide his smirk was, "Oooh, not even two months into the school year and you've already got a boyfriend, (L/n)." He teased and she huffed while rolling her eyes.

Everyone quieted down when Bakugo made it to the microphone, (Y/n) holding her breath along with the rest of her class, "I pledge," He began making her and Mari stare up at him with a bit of admiration from actually being able to witness such an event.

"That I'll be number one."

As the rest of their class remained exasperated, the other two looked two each other with smiles. Only a few from their time could get a chance to experience this and they were one of the lucky ones that got to.

The other classes around them booed Bakugo from his words and, in true Iida fashion, he stepped forward to scold the blond bomb, "Why are doing something so disgraceful?!"

"This is so cool." (Y/n) sighed dreamily at their bickering while Mari stood by her side with the same expression. "I didn't think you would get so excited over a bunch of future Pro Heroes, Young Voyager." Skeets remarked and she coughed, straightening up when he pointed it out.

"I don't know what you're talking about." (Y/n) dismissed haphazardly before Midnight began speaking again about the first part of the Sports Festival.

"Now, let's get started right away." She smirked and started to explain what they were doing. "The first game is what you'd call a qualifier! Every year, many drink their tears here!"

(Y/n) remained looking at the Modern Hero Art teacher as she leaned over almost discreetly to whisper to Mari, "I think we should keep that in mind, Marty." The purple haired girl turned her head to the teenager beside her with a confused look.

"I don't know who you're talking about but I'm not being taken out in the first part." She muttered back and (Y/n) was taken aback by her sudden competitive attitude.

"What do you mean? I thought we were going to lose as quickly as we could?" (Y/n) questioned over Midnight's explanation of the obstacle race. Mari rolled her eyes at her naive companion, "You clearly don't know how to blend in very well in these sort of things."

(Y/n)'s face scrunched up in offense to her words, "Excuse me, and you do?" She asked making the Shinso scoff at her.

"No but I do know how people view 1-A. If we were to get taken out in the first part of this, with our Quirks nonetheless, it's safe to assume that might seem a little suspicious." Mari informed and (Y/n) looked as though she wanted to argue back, but decided against it when she seen that the girl made a good point.

Seeing as everyone was walking towards the entrance of the obstacle course, the two followed the crowd of students. "Fine," (Y/n) huffed and crossed her arms childishly. "I'll give you this one."

Mari shook her head at the girl before her eyes landed on the three green lights at the top of the red gateway. As each of them went out, her heart beat quickened when she thought of how difficult it would be to purposely get them out in the cavalry battle.

"Start!" Midnight called out and was glad for once that she was at the back of the group. All of the students rushed through the entrance and into the tunnel that lead to the obstacle course, pushing and shoving from the lack of space.

(Y/n) noticed that Mari hadn't ran with everyone else and stepped towards her, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, you okay? I thought you'd be the first to head in." She asked making the brown eyed girl snap her head towards her. She nodded then glanced down when she felt a weight on her shoulder, sending the former hero a look.

"Right," (Y/n) mumbled and lifting her hand from the girl. "Sorry. But I do have a plan on how to get to the front." She smirked while Mari tilted her head with a curious expression.

"I can't carry you, you're too heavy." Mari refused making (Y/n) narrow her eyes at the nonchalant female. The former rolled her eyes before defusing the others thoughts, "Since you use so much of the durability side of your Quirk, it's effected your body physically. What, did you think you weren't going to have aftereffects?"

(Y/n) waved her hands and sighed, "No, no, it's whatever. I can lighten my body without going fully intangible, but we need to do this quickly, everyone's almost out of the tunnel." Mari nodded before they headed off towards the tunnel.

It was still backed up with many students and the ice keeping them there was perfect for the two. "Okay, throw me." (Y/n) ordered and Mari shook her head, pointing her hands out towards the (h/c) haired girl's crouched body. Using her Quirk, (Y/n) felt her body lighten almost unnoticeably as she made herself lighter for the other to use her powers.

"Don't get mad if I accidentally fling you into a wall." Mari warned before feeling her hands begin to shake from her Quirk, lifting (Y/n)'s body above the students in front of them. (Y/n) looked back at the Shinso family member with a face of panic, wondering if she was joking or not.

Before she could ask though, (Y/n) was flung forward across the tunnel, losing control of her balance as she was flying towards the ground. "Holy shit!" She exclaimed while swinging her arms around to get herself upright.

"Calm down! I got you, doofus." Mari's voice came from beside her making (Y/n) stop and turn her head to see the girl free falling next to her. Somehow finding her focus again, Mari controlled the girl's body and got her to stand straight again, "Just act as though you're running!"

(Y/n) nodded to herself before pushing her leg towards the ground, finding an invisible barrier under her feet. "What about you?" She called down to the purple haired girl that was running on the frozen ground.

"Go before I change my mind!" Mari shouted and (Y/n) pursed her lips, turning away and running across the telekinetic walkway. It felt weird not knowing where she was stepping but knowing that there was something there for her to step on.

Below her, Mari followed with her other hand holding herself up from falling. Todoroki's Quirk had covered the tunnel in ice and frozen the others students feet to the ground, making her ascend to the front easier. Mari could feel a bad headache coming on, her nose starting to feel wet from the amount of stamina she didn't have but was using.

Once (Y/n) and her reached the outside, Mari let her hold release and watched as the girl made one last strong jump forward and towards the person in first. (Y/n) descended down to the ground quickly and continued running as though she hadn't just walked on air.

"Nice use of your Quirk, who's side did you get it from?" Hitoshi asked from next to the 1-A student, eyebrow raised with intrigued eyes.

"Both, actually. Good luck!" Mari quickly ended the conversation and ran to catch up with her classmates. The indigo haired boy shook his head before following after her.

(Y/n) passed by Bakugo, Kirishima and Yaoyorozu without a second glance, speeding up to catch up with the red and white haired boy and Mineta. But she stopped when the grape headed male was flung past her by a robotic hand.

"I had a feeling we hadn't seen the last of those robots." (Y/n) commented to the robot in her nape, a hum coming from Skeets. "This time you can attack them freely."

Mari stopped beside the girl with heavy breaths leaving her, "I hate running, have I ever said that?" She panted before cutting herself off when she seen what was in front of them. "I take that back, I hate robots."

"Excuse me, I am right here, Miss. Shinso." Skeets called even though the girl couldn't hear what he said. (Y/n) gave the robot a pat from where he was in her neck, reassuring him from the insult.

"Obstacles have shown up suddenly! Starting with...the first barrier!" (Y/n) could hear the English teacher, Present Mic, commentating inside the stadium. "Robo Inferno!"

The dozens of robotic fake villains rolled closer, further intimidating them despite being easily escapable with their Quirks. One robot decided to finally attack the boy in front of the two girls, reaching a hand out to squash the Todoroki.

He froze the ground around him, making (Y/n) and Mari step back in case it were to reach them. Swiping his hand towards the zero-pointer, Todoroki froze the robot mid-reach and on an angle.

"That's one way to show off." (Y/n) remarked and Mari chuckled before the half-and-half boy ran through the gap in between the bot's legs. 

"He stopped them!"

"Between their legs! We can get through!"

(Y/n) looked to the purple haired girl next to her, getting a knowing look back, "You thinking what I'm thinking?"

"You're so predictable, (L/n), that it's easy to know what you're thinking." Mari provoked but (Y/n) brushed it off, used to her way of talking. As Todoroki told them it was on an angle, (Y/n) sprinted directly towards where he had ran through without a care for it falling on her.

He looked behind him after hearing quick footsteps behind him and found the Time-Traveler catching up to him quickly. A small smirk appeared on his face when the robot began to fall towards her, "I warned you."

"And I heard you, just didn't want to listen." (Y/n) stated making him frown knowing she wasn't blocked by the hunk of metal on the ground. Well, he thought it was on the ground.

Just before it hit the ground or (Y/n), Mari managed to catch it with her Quirk but the extreme weight of it made her unable to hold it for long. Once she seen that (Y/n) made it to the other side, she released it immediately and dropped to her knees.

"Tanaka, are you doing okay?" Ojiro's voice asked from next to her, having seen her drop to the ground suddenly. Mari's head ached from the extensive use of her Quirk and her upper lip felt wet from the nosebleed she was having.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just overused my Quirk." She reassured and blond nodded although he wasn't very reassured. Helping her up, the two waited and watched as someone struggled to get out from beneath the robot Mari had dropped onto them.

Kirishima bursts through the metal of the robot with his Quirk activated, "Like I'd die!" The next to appear was Tetsutetsu from 1-B that seemed almost like an exact copy of the redhead beside him aside from looks of course.

(Y/n) looked behind her at the teenagers that were gaining on her and Todoroki, a chuckle leaving her before she sped up to pass the red and white haired boy.

____

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

14K 194 18
Izuku Midoriya got into the hero course UA despite having no quirk, however life at UA was not pleasent as everyone from the students to even the pri...
300K 6.8K 50
"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?!" "𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥, 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬, 𝐬𝐩𝐢...
49.1K 605 39
DO NOT READ. SUPER CRINGY/BAD FIC. IT WAS MY FIRST ONE AND IT SUCKS. IF YOU DO READ.... read at your own risk....I really hate this fic- Completed...
33K 916 17
Y/N is the newest exchange student coming for some summer classes at UA and boy is she fired up! Ready for new horizons and friends,she isn't exactly...