The Man's Hugger | Bayley × B...

By Wrestling_xxx

never underestimate the power of a hug More

•° DISCLAIMER °•
||• CAST LIST•||
ו CONTENTS •×
Prologue
One • Welcome to the WWE Academy
Two • A Spark in my Heart
Four • A Blissfit
Five • One In A Million
Six • The Challenge
Seven • Possible Repercussions
Quick A/N
Eight • Bayley's Inner Demons
Nine • Limits
Ten • A RAW Woman (part one)
Eleven • A RAW Woman (part two)
Twelve • Watch Your Back
Thirteen • Gone Girl
Fourteen • Even Salt looks like Sugar
Fifteen • Nobody can hear you Scream
Sixteen • Weakening the Champ
Seventeen • Every Second, Every Hour
Eighteen • Becky's Breakdown
Nineteen • Tears of an Angel
Twenty • Alliance
Twenty One • Finding Hope
Twenty Two • The Man's Soft Spot
A/N:
Twenty Three • Unbreakable
Twenty Four • The Rescue
Twenty Five • Recovery
Twenty Six • My Everything
Twenty Seven • No Matter What
Twenty Eight • Our Sweet Love
Twenty Nine • The Sunshine to My Rainbow
not an update
Thirty • The Power of a Hug
sequel?
IT'S UP!
final note

Three • New Girl

944 20 6
By Wrestling_xxx

Six Days Later - August 8, 2018
{THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL}

•°•°•°•

Bayley

Today was the big day... The first day of the fall semester. Millions of emotions ran through me as I hurriedly ate breakfast alongside Becky, who was devouring every single thing.

After the awkwardness when I first arrived, we cleared it out. I was upset however because it all ended with me lying to her.

I couldn't confess my feelings to her so instead I lied to her.

"Bayley c'mon, we need to get out of here so I have time to show ya your first class since I don't have it with you." Becky announced from the kitchen.

"Okay!"

•°•°•°•

Schedule

Period One ~ Wrestlemania Training
Teacher: Ms. Stratus & Lita
Room Location: Main Gym

Period Two ~ Homework Hall
Instructor: Matt Hardy
Room Location: Main Hall

Period Three ~ WWE History
Instructor: Ric Flair
Room Location: 43

•°•°•°•

"So you have Wrestlemania Training first." Becky announced as I nodded simply. "Ms. Stratus and Lita are very nice just don't get on their bad sides." Becky added, causing me to nod.

I was usually very nice and easy with teachers so this shouldn't be a challenge.

"Then there is Matt Hardy, Lita's former boyfriend from back in the day when they wrestled. He's an amazing teacher and you will love him." Becky warned.

"Okay." I said.

"Then you have Mr. Flair who is my friend Charlotte's dad and Bayley, please remain focused in that class. He is known for always distracting his students." Becky warned.

"Alright." I said.

After all I have done to get this incredible opportunity, I would never allow anyone, especially a teacher, to ruin my success.

"Well, this is it lass. I need to get to my class. Since there is a break after first period, meet me by the small bleachers behind the small gym. I will be there with some of my other friends." Becky said.

I nodded, "Alright! I will see you after class!"

Becky smiled and walked away from me. I huffed and faced the gym. It was a red building with the school signature logo painted on the walls.

Class was going to start in about twenty minutes, which caused all my nerves increase.

"You're going to do great!" My inner voice coached. I let a small sigh out and leaned my body on a small pole.

However, a girl came to me.

Someone with a familiar face.

"Hello, we meet again."

I groaned at the sight of Alexa Bliss. She was literally the LAST person on this Earth I wanted to see right now.

"What do you want?" I asked in annoyance.

Like I've said before, I'm never mean to people unless they come at me disrespectfully or hurt my friends or family.

... And Alexa disrespected me.

Alexa had two girls beside her. I looked at them, examining them good. One had blonde hair with pale skin. She was fit, with large muscles covering her arms. Her hair was braided similar to how Becky's was. She wore a blue and red shirt and a small red skirt.

"I am Lacey Evans but you address me as the Sassy Southern Belle, ya Nasty!" She snarled.

I cocked an eyebrow.

The other girl then stepped forward to me. She was thinner than Lacey. Her skin was a milk chocolate tone. Her hair was in curls and her outfit was a small pair of green booty shorts along with a green shirt that said "I AM FOXY".

"I'm Alicia Fox." She said in a snobby tone. I stood silent as the two girls chuckled by Alexa's side and that made me feel akward.

"What is your first class?" Lacey questioned me as she placed her hand onto her hip.

Petty much?

"None of your business." I fired back. Lacey rolled her eyes at me and turned away. I stood there in confusion but suddenly she faced me again and her fist hit me hard on my chest.

In shock, I fell down and that's when the pain struck me.

"That right there was a Woman's Right, ya nasty!" Lacey slurred.

I coughed from the impact of the punch. I rolled over to see Alexa smirking viciously. "How did that feel, huh Bayley?" Alexa said in a taunting manner.

I coughed again and suddenly a large pain struck my stomach. I looked up to see who did it, but before I could react, a big black boot struck my face.

My head collapsed to the floor as I whimpered softly.

"Stay out of my way, Bayley."

I looked up finally to see Alexa walking away with Lacey and the other one, Alicia Fox.

I felt tears forming in my eyes as I struggled to get myself up.

"JESUS!"

I looked up to see another girl.

She had a head full of electric blue hair. She was thin but had a little bit of muscles. Her skin was a gorgeous tan color. She wore a black tank top that said "BO$$".

"Hey, what's your name? Are you alright?" She asked me worriedly.

"Bayley." I coughed out.

"I'm Sasha. Sasha Banks. Here let me help you. Nattie! Seth! I need some assistance!" She exclaimed as another girl and guy came to her side.

The other girl was tall. Muscles were planted all over her arms. I couldn't lie, she was beautiful.

Just not like Becky...

Her hair was left down, except for a small section that was in a mini bun which rested on top of her head. She wore a latex black and purple body suit which had a pretty pattern.

I then turned and examined the guy. He had shiny black hair that drifted down to his shoulders. He was buff but lean. He was sort of handsome but I wasn't really into him if that made sense.

"This is Natalya Neidhart and Seth Rollins." Sasha explained as I weakly nodded. All of them look a bit concerned as Seth helped me up off the floor.

"What did they do to you?" The Natalya girl asked worriedly.

"One of them... Lacey I think her name was, she sucker punched me. The Alicia one kicked me." I explained as I still held my chest from the impact of Lacey's hard and powerful punch.

All three of them scoffed.

"I can't wait to get my hands on those bit-"

Sasha was fired up but before she could finish, Natalya put her hand on her shoulder to calm her down. "We all hate them. But I'm pretty sure Alexa was behind all of this." Seth stated.

"She was. I met her when I first arrived here. She told me to stay out of her way." I confirmed.

"Don't listen to them. They think they own this place." Natalya said as Sasha and Seth nodded along in agreement.

"So... What's your first class of the day? Also, you never told us your name." Seth said.

"Yes she did!" Sasha argued.

"Bayley, correct?" Sasha asked. I nodded to confirm and Seth's lips formed in a small smile.

"I have Wrestlemania Training first. My roommate Becky led me here." I said. But as soon as I said that, all of their eyes widened.

"Becky is our friend!" Natalya exclaimed.

"... And one of my exes from high school but it's all good because I love her more as my best friend rather than a girlfriend." Seth added as Natalya giggled.

"Oh really?" I questioned.

"Yeah. We ended things after we both decided being friends were better for the both of us. But her new boyfriend isn't the right one for her. She deserves everything and he isn't that." Seth spoke as I sighed.

I was already aware with Becky being "taken" but to hear that she was being treated horribly by the man she gave her heart to, that infuriated me.

"Well, you have Wrestlemania Training?" Sasha asked.

"Yes." I confirmed.

"So do I!" Sasha giggled.

"Me as well!" Seth agreed.

"I don't... I have it next period but what are your other classes of the day?" Natalya said.

"After this I have Homework Hall and then WWE History." I said as they all nodded.

"I have history with you!" Seth exclaimed.

I smiled as Seth hugged me. "Nat do you have any classes with me at all?" I asked.

Natalya checked her small slip of paper. "We have history together as well, along with you too Seth!"

"So I have Sasha and Seth for training, then Seth and you for history?" I asked.

"Correct." Sasha answered for Natalya. I smiled as suddenly the ringing of a bell echoed through the campus walls.

"It's that time." Seth began.

"Alright bye Nattie!" Sasha said as she, myself and Seth hugged her goodbye.

Natalya left and I followed Sasha and Seth inside the gym. I felt my nerves increasing a lot as many more people filled up the gym.

"You'll be okay." Seth whispered in my ear. "I was nervous too. As much as it seems scary, it isn't. I think you'll do great." He added.

"Thanks Seth." I giggled.

Suddenly two women walked in the building. One had a head full of maroon hair and the other one had dirty blonde hair.

The maroon haired one smiled at us all and grabbed a microphone from the blonde one.

"I'm Amy Dumas but I go by Lita and most of you may have heard of me due to my entre wrestling career. Like all of you, I attended this academy and reached great success. In 2014 I was inducted in the WWE Hall of Fame and after all of that, I decided to become a teacher here in hopes of teaching people like you and helping you all be successful." Lita said.

Everyone clapped at her speech and I smiled. Lita was a legend in this business and I admired her.

Lita passed the microphone to the blonde haired one.

"Hello students, I'm Trish Stratus and like Lita, most of you might know of me due to my notorious and long wrestling career. I am a seven time women's champ and like Lita, I was also inducted into the Hall of Fame." Trish said as I clapped loudly.

Trish Stratus & Lita have been my inspirations since childhood and for me to actually be infront of them... Let alone them be my teachers is insane.

After their speeches, Trish & Lita came around and greeted every single person.

I began to freak out as Lita came closer and closer to me. Not only is she a WWE Hall of Famer, she's a LEGEND in this business.

"Hello young lady, what's your name?" Lita asked me as I began to freak out inside.

"I'm Bayley." I said with a bright smile on my face. "Can I give you a hug? Sorry, you've just been my idol since I was a little girl and it was because of you and Trish that I started this." I added.

"Oh of course!" Lita chuckled.

I hugged her deeply but not too tight. It felt amazing to hug one of my idols. I was mesmerized by it if I'm being honest.

After the hug, Lita placed her hands on my shoulders.

"I am honored that I'm one of your idols, Bayley. You're such an amazing young women and I am confident you'll succeed beyond your standards in this business. I know it." Lita spoke.

My eyes became glossy and after she said that, I thanked her. Lita smiled and moved on to greet the other people.

Seth held my shoulders and let a small giggle out.

"You're real starstruck, huh?" He asked me as I chuckled. "Duh, she has been one of my inspirations for the longest." I explained.

Seth chuckled as we both looked at Sasha, who was being greeted by Trish. Sasha looked beyond in a daze as she hugged Trish.

Seth began to laugh. "Why are you laughing?" I questioned with a giggle. "Sasha literally a fan girl of Trish Stratus." Seth said. "Why don't you think it's amazing that she gets the opportunity to meet her idol?" I asked. "Yeah." He said as I smiled.

Trish came to me and I greeted her the same way I greeted Lita earlier. After they both greeted us all, we began working.

Trish led the guys to the guy's locker room and Lita led the girls to the lady's locker room. "This is crazy!" I squealed to myself.

"Are you always this excited?"

I turned beside me to see a girl with gorgeous curly hair with a neon green extension piece in it and a brown skin tone. She was the same race as Alicia but she seemed to be a bit darker.

She wore a neon green sweater with matching pants and white shoes that lit up on the sides.

"I'm Naomi, what's your name?"

"Bayley and yeah, this is my dream I've had since I was just a kid." I explained.

"Ah," She began. "I'm from Sanford, Florida, what about you?" She asked me. "I'm from San Jose." I replied as she smiled.

"Well it's very nice to meet you Naomi, would you want to be friends?" I asked her.

"Sure." She agreed.

After that, she walked beside me as I still stayed with Sasha.

As we entered the locker room, I was astonished at it. Usually high school locker rooms leave you a bad memory but this one made me smile.

Lita began assigning lockers and I picked the one beside Sasha's.

Sasha and I began to get settled and after we finished putting our belongings inside, we left back to the gym.

(A/N: So I'm gonna skip how the class goes and go straight to break time because I'm a lazy ass person lmao)

The bell finally rang which meant it was break time.

Finally, I get to see Becky.

"So how'd you like it Bay?" Sasha asked me as we exited the locker room. "Hard." I answered.

Since this was training, Lita and Trish took it serious. We did a lot of conditioning and practice real wrestling with partners. It was a hard day, I couldn't lie. My arms and legs felt sore, as well as my tummy.

Seth waited for us by the corner of the boy's locker room.

"How'd you like Bayley? It's a bit challenging, huh?" He chuckled.

"Yeah no shit." I said sarcastically as I still gasped for air. Sasha and Seth laughed. "It gets harder. I've been here for four semesters and it gets more difficult." Sasha said as I groaned.

"Hey!"

Seth, Sasha and I turned around to see Natalya sprinting to catch up to us. We stopped and waited for her. "How was your first class guys?" She asked as we continued walking. "Great." Seth, Sasha and I answered in unison.

Natalya smiled and the four of us walked to the bleachers.

I looked up to see Becky sitting down on the third row.

God, why was she so beautiful?

I felt my cheeks warming up as we became closer.

"Becks!" Natalya yelled.

Becky turned to us and once she saw us all together, she hopped off the bleacher and sprinted to us happily.

"Lass! I see you've met some of my friends!" Becky exclaimed as she hugged me. I smiled softly at the hug. I know I shouldn't like it but I felt safe in her strong arms and it was almost like nothing in this world could hurt me when I was in them. "How did you meet them?" She asked curiously as we finally pulled away.

"Lacey Evans and Alicia Fox attacked her. Bayley informed us that Alexa Bliss was behind all of it when we got there." Sasha said as Becky clenched her jaw.

"What did they do to you?" Becky asked me as held my shoulders. I couldn't help but blush at her big concern for me. Her accent made it even more adorable too.

"Nothing too extreme. Lacey just punched me in the chest roughly and Alicia kicked me hard." I said as I scratched my head.

"Lacey gave her a Women's Right as she calls it." Natalya explained to Becky. Becky let out a growl of anger and placed her hands onto my shoulders.

But suddenly she transformed it into a protective hug and that's when I blushed crazily.

"I'm sorry lass. I won't let them hurt you again and if they do, I'll rip their arms off." Becky said in a serious tone as I smiled.

"Thanks Becks." I giggled.

Becky smiled and then turned to face the bleachers.

"Charlotte! Roman!" She called out. Suddenly two figures moved towards us. One was a male and the other was a female.

"Charlotte and Roman, this is my roommate Bayley." Becky said as I waved. Charlotte smiled and so did Roman.

"Hey, I'm Charlotte Flair. I'm the daughter of the annoying teacher Ric Flair." Charlotte giggled as I hugged her.

"I'm Roman Reigns." Roman said as I shook his hand.

"Well since everyone knows each other now, can we sit down and eat now?" Sasha whined.

"Yeah." Natalya said as we all went back to the bleachers. "This day is tiring already." I sighed as Charlotte and Becky turned their attention to me.

"It gets worse... By that I mean my dad." Charlotte huffed. Becky put a hand on her shoulder. "We love ya Char, don't feel bad." She said in a sympathetic tone.

I hugged Charlotte and she let a small smile out.

The seven of us ate small snacks in peace until a scream echoed through the area.

"Did you guys hear that?" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah." Natalya whispered.

Suddenly, another scream rang and that's when I reacted.

I stood up on the bleacher. "We need to help whoever it is, they could be in danger." I stated.

"We shouldn't get involved. By the looks of it, it could simply be a prank." Charlotte said. I shook my head in disagreement. "No, it sounded opposite. I'm going to see who it is." I declared.

"I'm going with her. After Alexa's little spat, I refuse to let you get in a predicament where you can get hurt again." Becky said as she stood next to me.

"We're going as well." Seth said as Natalya and Roman stood beside him. I smiled.

"Alright well how about you and Sasha stay here and watch over our things?" Becky explained to Charlotte.

Sasha nodded at the plan. "Okay fine. Hurry back." Charlotte said.

With that said, another scream echoed. Becky, Roman, Natalya, Seth and I ran towards the loud scream which seemed to be past the bleachers behind an old and rusty building of the school.

We stopped in our tracks after another one echoed.

"Alright so Bayley and I will check the back. Seth, you, Roman and Nattie check the front. If you find anything, call us!" Becky said in a serious voice as Seth nodded in agreement.

Seth, Roman and Natalya left us and Becky sighed. "Lass, follow me." She whispered.

Becky and I crept to the back of this building. As we hid behind a small tree, Becky peeked to see if anyone or anything was here.

Suddenly, Becky flinched and hid back around the tree. "What is it Becks?" I asked curiously.

"Two guys are unconscious on the floor. One of them is bleeding from the head." Becky explained as I covered my mouth in horror.

She then peeked around again.

"Shit!" She whisper-yelled.

"What? What's going on-"

Before I could finish my whole sentence, Becky slapped her hand over my lips which prevented me from talking. "Quiet!" She said in a low voice.

She peeked one last time before slowly taking her hand off of my mouth. "C'mon." She whispered.

I followed her out of our hiding spot and we both raced towards the two guys. "I'm going to go get Seth and the others. Stay here to check on them." Becky said. "Be careful." I warned softly.

Becky smiled and then left to the other side. I focused my attention on the two guys. One of them had light brown, pretty much auburn colored hair. The other one had normal brown hair.

"Bayley!"

I looked up to see Becky, Roman, Seth and Natalya running to me.

"They're gonna be fine. Can one of you get some type of towel or napkin for the bleeding?" I asked worriedly.

Roman was about to sprint to the restroom until I stopped him.

"Wait!" I called out.

"What's the problem?" He asked.

"I have a first aid kit inside the second pouch of my bag. Go get it and come back!" I ordered.

Roman nodded and sprinted away. "I'll go with him!" Natalya said as she followed Roman. That left Becky, Seth and I alone with the two unconscious guys.

"Good God." Seth started.

Becky examined the one who was bleeding and sighed. "I could guarantee Alexa has involvement in this." Becky growled.

I frowned as Seth put his hand over her tense shoulder.

Suddenly, a loud gasp echoed and we all looked down... The brown haired one became conscious.

"Who are you?" He asked.

I grabbed his hand. "I'm Bayley and this is Becky and Seth." I said in a calm voice. He was obviously freaked out so I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"You're gonna be okay. My two friends Roman and Natalya are getting my first aid kit so we can clean your cut." I reassured.

The guy nodded.

"So... What's your name?" Becky asked him.

"Finn. Finn Balor."

•°•°•°•

Author's Note:

Hello readers! So I'm going to be adding more characters to this book so let me show you them and after, I will post the full cast list in writing. Also some of these new characters will come later in the book.

__________

Finn Balor & Dean Ambrose as the Other Guy Best Friends

°°°°°

Naomi as the Traitor

°°°°°

Asuka as Becky's Friend

°°°°°

Baron Corbin as Lacey Evans' boyfriend and helper

°°°°°

FULL CAST LIST
Bayley Martinez
Becky Lynch
Charlotte Flair
Sasha Banks
Natalya Neidhart
Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins
Dean Ambrose
Finn Balor
Alexa Bliss
Alicia Fox
Lacey Evans
Nia Jax
Tamina
Baron Corbin
Naomi
Ronda Rousey
Nikki Bella
Brie Bella
The Miz
Asuka
Lita
Trish Stratus
Matt Hardy
Ric Flair
Stephanie McMahon
Triple H

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 653 75
Dean Ambrose Nikki Bella Roman Reigns Brie Bella Seth Rollins Paige Randy Orton Aj lee Dolph Ziggler Summer Rae Finn Balor Renee young Sami zayn John...
736 17 6
Five crew members Sasha had sex with (and one she didn't... yet)
110K 2K 29
When Seth Rollins asked his best friend Karina Mykael to travel with him. She didn't expect to fall in love with her best friend and be reunited with...
8.8K 190 13
.•♫•♬• "(𝙄𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙣𝙚) 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙄𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙...