Book Of Re:Zero Lemons

By MMBlackAce

A series of short stories and one-shots featuring the female characters (and Felix) pursuing love. It doesn't... More

Felix Argyle X Subaru: Late Night Desires
Felix Argyle X Subaru Part 2: True Feelings
Felix X Subaru Part 2.5 by Konekou
Felix Argyle X Subaru Part 3: Neko Vacation
Felix Argyle X Subaru Part 4: Fun at the Beach
Felix Argyle X Subaru Part 5: Maid Services
Felix Argyle X Subaru Part 6: New Years Resolutions
Rem X Cheating Subaru: An Oni's Temptation
Rem X Cheating Subaru Part 2: Crumbling Resistance
Rem x Cheating Subaru Part 3: Breaking Point
Emilia X Subaru: True Love
Emilia X Subaru Part 2: Snow White
Emilia X Subaru Part 3: Immoral Studies
Felt X Subaru: Pent up Desires
Felt X Subaru Part 2: The Real Party
Elsa X Subaru: The Pussy Hunter
Mimi X Subaru: Kitten Smitten
Crusch X Subaru: Lessons in Masturbation
Crusch X Subaru Part 2: A Strange Feeling Called...
Crusch X Subaru Part 3: What's Love Got to Do with It?
Crusch X Subaru by Yung_dahmer
Beatrice X Subaru: Drilling the Librarian
Beatrice X Subaru Part 2: Scent of Love
Ram X Cheating Subaru: A Sister's Support
Ram X Cheating Subaru Part 2: Sins of the Sister
Ram X Cheating Subaru Part 3: A Wish for a Dream
Priscilla X Cheating Subaru: A Noble's Curiosity
Echidna x Subaru by Artsy_hoe
Echidna X Subaru by Fisherbarker
Otto X Subaru by lovenymyth

Petra X Subaru: Aggressive Love

9.3K 67 27
By MMBlackAce

Subaru POV

It's been years since Petra joined Roswaal's mansion and became a maid. The little girl from the village has grown up to be a beautiful woman. I never had any siblings, so it was weird to experience that progression up close. Everyone welcomed Petra's presence as she was the most energetic of the maids here. 

Petra: "Subaru-sama, I've finished." She looks up at me and announces loudly. 

Subaru: "Let's see..."

I'm teaching Petra how to spell and write complex words. It felt like I was in high school again as I was the senpai teaching their kouhai. Petra was wearing a yellow tank top dress with orange stripes. This allowed my to get a full view of her slender arms and neckline. A red ribbon was neatly tied around her short brown hair. Her smile was wide and reached her eyes. Despite the tedious work, she was enjoying our time together. She looked really cute and I couldn't help but take glances at her during our study session. 

I take her worksheet and examine it. Her handwriting was neat and all the words were correctly spelled. I'm amazed at how well she was doing. She had a better understanding of this than I did when I first started.

Subaru: "That looks good." I compliment.

Petra: "Subaru-sama, how about this?" She points to her worksheet. 

Petra moves closer to me until her bare arm nudges mine. The atmosphere instantly changes. Fully aware of what she was doing, Petra glances at me for a second to gauge my reaction before turning away to blush. A nervous sweat drips down my face as I try to maintain a stoic face.

As she brushes her hair back, she deliberately leans forward so her dress would open up to reveal her naked body underneath. She wasn't wearing a bra, so I could clearly see her small breast and pink nipples. My face heats up even more, making it harder to hide my distress. 

Subaru: "You're... doing that on purpose, right?" I accuse her.

Petra: "It's... It's  your fault, Subaru-sama!" She yells.

She becomes flustered as her scheme was unveiled. 

Petra: "I've already confessed my love to you and you still haven't given me a reply." She whines.

Subaru: "I already told you that I love Emilia."

Petra: "Why why why?! It's been years since you confessed to her and she has yet to return your feelings. It's time to move on."

Subaru: "I know that, but..." I fade out.  

I had no words, because she was right. My hope for Emilia loving me back has been in question for a long time. But somewhere deep inside me still held hope.

Having faced another rejection, Petra's frustration boils over and she explodes.

Petra: "Even though you look so happy while staring at my boobies! You pervert! I don't know if you hate or love me!" 

Subaru: "You're being too loud." I shush her. 

Please be quiet! I don't want anyone to misunderstand what's happening here.

Petra: "Am I right? Wait... That means that you only see me as a sex object, right?!" She accuses me with an exaggerated pointing motion.

I was so dumbfounded that I was at a lost for words. She was being so over-the-top that my brain hurts.

Subaru: "Look, it's not like I hate y-" I get cut off.

Before I could say anything, Petra grabs me by my collar and pulls me in. She leans in and smashes her lips against mine. She was kissing me with high passion. 

Petra: "Mhmm..." She moan.

The kiss lasted for a second before I realize what was happening, I jump back in surprise as if I stepped on a tack. My heart races and my entire body started to sweat nervously. 

Subaru: "H-hey!" I freak out.

Petra was completely flustered. Her temperature skyrocketed as her face turned a deep shade of red. I could practically see steam emanating from her. I could also hear her heart thumping against her chest. If I had to guess, this was her first kiss. She then hugs me while nuzzling against my shoulder. I keep my hands far apart as to not engage. 

Subaru: "You... Listen up, I can't go out with you, so please give up."

Petra: "NO!" She flat out said.

I sigh. I wasn't getting anywhere with her. This was going to be long day.

....

After concluding our study session for the day, I trudge back to my room like a zombie. I collapse on my bed and rub my tired eyes. I'm so exhausted even though it's still noon and I have work to do. Petra wouldn't stop coming onto me. 

Don't get me wrong. I do find Petra attractive. She's really cute, but I known her since she was just a little kid. She's an adult now, but I can't get pass how weird it is to see someone who's basically like my innocent little sister, confess their love to me. What's worst is that she's actively seducing me like a lewd woman. Where did that come from? 

Even though I tell myself that, my body says something different. While I don't want to admit it, the kiss did feel good. Her soft lips felt nice and her flowery scent was pleasing. The memories of Petra being so lewd floats around in my mind. It was making my dick hard. I try to ignore it, but it hurts to keep it contained in my pants. I have no choice but to wank one out.

Subaru: "Petra... Petra..." I moan.

I pump my raging cock furiously while calling out Petra's name. After cumming in a tissue, I lie down on my bed in a daze. My body was hot and sweaty. My brain was fuzzy and could barely think.

Subaru: "I should keep some distance between us. If she keeps this up, I might actually lose control."

As I sit up to get dress, I see my door open. A small head with short brown hair and a pair of cyan stared at me. It was Petra and her face was full of mischief as she had just witnessed me masturbating. 

Subaru: "Aiyaa!" I scream.

WAS SHE WATCHING THE WHOLE TIME!?

My body jitters as if I'm stabbed with 1000 needles. I pull up my blanket to cover my shame. I try to say something, by my voice was caught in my throat.

Petra: "Was that erotic stuff?" She accuses.

Subaru: "Y-yeah! I-I mean, noo! Y-you...!" I stutter.

Subaru: "Since when were you here!"

Petra: "I heard you voice when I walked by. I think, since the beginning." Her cheeks flusters. 

AAAAHHHH! 

If there was anytime I desperately wanted my return-by-death ability to activate, it would be now. Someone please kill so I can redo the past five minutes!

Petra: "I see... so you do think of me too, huh?"

She locks the door behind her and approaches me. She crawls onto my bed and hovers over me like a predator instilling fear into their pray before they kill it. 

Petra: "You were using me as masturbation material, even though you rejected me countless times. Aren't you being unfair."

She looks at me with desire in her eyes. Now that she has confirmation that I view her as a woman, her fire was raging. There was no stopping her now. She lifts her dress up and shows me her orange panties. They clung to her skin tightly so I could make out her curves. Her crotch was perfectly outlined for me to see clearly. 

Petra: "Go on, touch me." She says seductively.

Subaru: "Hey... Stop it..." I deny with what little will power I had left.

Petra: "Why? We can also have sex."

Subaru: "N-no way."

Petra: "If not, I'll tell everyone that you masturbated in front of me. Then you'll be in trouble, right?" She threatens. 

This little devil is blackmailing me. I try to back away, but I hit a wall. I had nowhere to run. Petra rubs her crotch against my raised knee. Feeling her warmth against my skin made me shutter. My sanity was slowly being drained.

Subaru: "Petra you understand, right?" I reach out one last time.

Petra: "I don't! Subaru-sama, I know you love me!"

She pulls her panties aside to expose her naked pussy. Somehow it was already wet. Her juices was dripping onto my thigh. At this point I was hyperventilating. Shock, nervousness, despair, excitement, and lust were spiking in my body. I had no idea what to do anymore or what was right. Every part of my body was hot like it was on fire.

Petra: "You can try to deny it, but your body is being honest." She points downwards.

Betraying my expectations, my cock was rock hard again. Petra holds my penis in her hand and touches the slimy precum dripping out. I felt butterflies swarm around my stomach as I feel her soft touch on my shaft. She stares at it curiously as it pulsated with every touch.

Petra: "You just came and yet you're got hard again. Subaru-sama is amazing."

Subaru: "P-Petra!" I say, surprised by her boldness.

Petra: "Don't worry. I will makes sure to satisfy all of your sexual desires."

She grabs my rod and licks it all over like a Popsicle. Her tongue wets the entirety of my cock before settling on the head. She puts the tip in her mouth and attacks it with a barrage of quick licks. A hand massages my balls carefully while the other pumps the shaft. A pleasure like I never felt before invades my body. This was totally different from using my hands. I try to hold in my moans, but I couldn't keep my mouth shut. I couldn't believe how amazing her technique was. 

Petra: "What's the matter? Does it feel that good.

Subaru: "H-how are you so good?" I stutter as I ask.

Petra: "It's a secret." She cheekily says.

She drags me to the edge of the bed to have me sit down while she kneels on the floor. Steeling her nerves, she goes in and starts sucking on my cock. My dick trembled as her soft lips wrap around the tip before going down. She takes in about a third of the length before bringing her head back up. After experimenting and understanding her limits, she finds the most comfortable position and develops a suitable rhythm. She bobs her head up and down my shaft while stroking the rest with her hand. Her tongue tickles my cock with wild licks. It felt so good that my limit was already approaching. It was the fastest orgasm I had to date.

Subaru: "Petra... I'm cumming!" I announce.

Even as I warn her she kept on sucking. After a few more seconds, my balls explode. Many strings of hot semen travels through my urethra and shoots out into Petra's mouth. Her voice muffles as she boldly tries to swallow my big load. It was hard to accomplish this as my semen stuck to her throat like glue. Clearly, it was too much for her as some escaped her lips. However, she endeavors until my orgasm passes. Once I was down, I pull my dick out of her mouth, a single thread of semen connected us for a little before breaking.

Petra: "Aaahh." She moans. 

She opens her mouth to show that she still had a large amount floating on her tongue. I stare at it in amazement. Even though I'm just seeing a portion of it, it was hell of a lot more that what I usually do. It's also amazing how Petra managed to swallow it all. After showing me, she swallows the rest proudly. Once she was done, she opens mouth again to prove it was clean. She tries to look sexy, but thanks to her drooling and her sleepy eyes, she looked a bit derpy. Even, so it made my stomach quiver inside to see a girl enjoy my semen in such a sexy way. My last mental barrier is destroyed and my resistance crumbles away.

Subaru: "Petra!" I yell.

I couldn't take it anymore. This girl is making me so horny. I grab Petra and push her onto the bed. I then spread her legs open and moved my hand underneath her panties. My hand touches her soft pussy, making me realize how wet she is. Her juices soaked my hand as if I put them under a running faucet. As I touch her, Petra moans sweetly. I wanted to hear more of it, so I began inserting my fingers. Her insides were tight and squishy. There was a great tightness around my two fingers. Whenever I pull out it felt like I was being sucked in. 

Petra: "Subaru-sama, It feels good." She moans. 

I spread open her pussy to see all the pink, pulsating flesh inside. Not wasting a beat, I lean in and start licking her slit. The taste of her sweat and the sweet aroma of her body was amazing. I lick furiously at this honey pot. There was no shortage of sweet nectar as it was consistently flowing out. After a while, the pleasure within Petra reaches it peek, making her have an orgasm. She arches up as waves of pleasure travel through her spine. Her juices squirt out of her like a sprinkler, drenching my face. She grabs the bed tightly as if she feared she was going to float. She moans my name as her mind becomes blank. 

Petra: "Subaru-sama..." She says in a daze.

Subaru: "Petra... You came."

Petra: "I did... I did..." She tries to catch her breath.

I lean in to kiss her. It started normally, but then became more passionate. Petra stuck her tongue into my mouth and wrestled with mine. I took the challenge and sent my tongue to meet hers. We battle for control until I eventually dominated her. We kissed for a long while before we had to separate to get clean breath of fresh air, a trail of saliva keeping us connected before being cut.

Petra: "Please... I want you thing."

Petra strips herself naked and bends over on the bed. Her cute butt raised high while she buries her face in the sheets. I slide my dick against her crotch. Her vaginal juices leaking out and soaking my dick. I tease by poking at her entrance, but restrain myself from going in. She mewls and shakes around in order to entice me. She was getting impatient. Good, since I want to be the one in control here.

Seeing that I teased her enough, I finally push the tip into entrance. Petra braces herself as my cock starts spreading her open. I slowly insert myself inside and feel the tightness of her pussy.  It felt like I was being grasped by an invisible hand. If I didn't pace myself, I would have came immediately. Petra muffles her moans into the pillow. Her body getting stretched out like this was a suffocating experience. The mix of pain and pleasure made Petra tear up. When her hymen was pierced, her virgin blood dripped out. 

Petra: "Subaru-sama! It's so big!" She yells.

Subaru: "Just a little more and it'll all be in."

Petra: "I'm going crazy." 

After allowing Petra time to get use to my size, I begin to thrust wildly. I grab her hips and ram my dick deep inside her. I reach her cervix and hit with great force that Petra couldn't contain her yelp. My dick smoothly goes in and out of her pussy. Wanting to hear her moan, I lift up Petra  and started groping her breast. I pull at her tits, making her body shiver. She let out sexual moans with every thrust. Unable to close her mouth, drool leaks down her chin. Her heart was beating rapidly against her chest. The only sounds were our moans and the wet sound of our bodies colliding repeatedly. 

Subaru: "I can't take this!" I groan.

I bit my lip as my limit is reached. I try to pull out, but it was too late. My balls explode and shoots out a large load of pipping hot semen directly inside Petra. She yelps as the unfamiliar warmth spreads through her body. When I finally manage to pull out, I shot out many strings of semen onto her ass cheeks. The semen inside her dripped out like a waterfall. Small drops of her virgin blood was mixed in. It looked someone slathered white honey all over her. 

Once my orgasm passes, I bring Petra in my embrace. She was still shaking from the ordeal. I lean in and whisper in her ear.

Subaru: "I'm sorry, Petra. I've had feelings for you for a while now." I confess. 

The truth is, Emilia did give me a reply, but it was one of rejection. She appreciated all I done, but she didn't feel the same way I did. It hurt me deeply to see the girl I love, the one I went to hell and back for many times, not love back. I respected her decision, but it left a void in my heart. This feeling haunted me since then until Petra came along and began to work at Roswaal's mansion. 

Living under the same roof allowed us to spend more time together. Over time, my feelings for her changed. Petra was no longer the little girl I played with in the village. She has grown and became a wonderful woman. When she confessed to me, I was happy, but I feared that I wouldn't be good enough for her. If Emilia couldn't love me after all I did, then perhaps Petra's feelings were just as fleeting. 

Subaru: "But I was afraid of being rejected again. The heartache would've been too much to bear, so I..."

Petra's hand softly cups me and brings me down to her. She kiss me innocently. 

Petra: "I love you too. From this day on, you belong to me." 

Subaru: "Petra..." I call to her softly. 

She gives me a sweet smile. One that proves that her love is real. The shaking in my body cease. Although my body temperature did raise significantly and my heart pounded against my chest. 

Petra: "Now's my turn to make you feel good."

We lean in and we kiss again. Our hearts beating as one. Petra pushes me down and straddles me. she presses her pussy against my still erect cock. I look to where we're connected and become anxious. Biting her lip, Petra slides down and consumes my cock with her pussy. She takes my entire length before she starts bouncing on my dick. My large rod smoothly coming in and out of her. Since she was slamming down with her full body weight, the pleasure was amplified. 

Petra: "You're bigger than before."

Subaru: "Petra, you're so beautiful."

I couldn't bare to just sit around and allow her to all the work. I grab her hips and began to thrust upwards. Petra yelps in surprise from my sudden movements. My dick was consistently striking her deepest parts. Tears leaked from her eyes once more from the shock. 

Petra: "Yah! Don't move around so much, Subaru-sama!"

Subaru: "I'm sorry, Petra. It just feels so food. My hips are moving on their own."

As my hot rod churn up her insides, she wraps her arms around my neck and brings me in for a kiss. It starts out simple, then it gets more passionate as our tongues intertwine. We stuck together like magnets, only parting to get a short gasp of air and then returning to the kiss. 

Subaru: "Petra... I can't..."

Petra: "Please... cum inside." She begs

Subaru: "But..." I protest.

Petra: "L-let's cum together."

She kept on holding onto me, refusing to pull out at the most crucial moment. I didn't want to get her pregnant, but the pleasure was so intense, that I didn't want to pull either. Soon, I gave in and thrust my hips to have my cock always be deep inside her. The sound of our furious ball slapping sex echoed around the room. Our moans intensify as the tension reaches it's breaking point.

Subaru: "I'm... I'm cumming!"

I firmly hold onto Petra's hands as my climax happens. With one final thrust I jam my cock deep into her pussy and smash against her cervix. My dick erupts and shoots out many streams of hot cum directly into Petra's womb. It hits her with the force of a rainstorm, making her cum repeatedly. The pleasure of the orgasms make Petra convulse wildly as if she was being electrocuted. Her back arches and her mouth flung wide open so she could moan louder than she ever had before. Her face was in total bliss. Her cheeks flushed deep red and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She never felt this much euphoria before. 

Petra: "Subaru-sama! Hiyaa!" She moans. 

Once I shot out every last drop, I pull out, but her pussy doesn't want to let go as it was trying to suck me back in. I manage to break free and see the work I did. Petra's pussy was filled with an overwhelming amount of semen which immediately burst out of her like a flood. The bed sheets was completely soiled. Both Petra and I were hot and sweaty. Our lower bodies were sticky with each other's bodily fluids.

Subaru: "Stay by my side from now on, okay?"

Petra: "Yes... you're mine and mine alone." She says weakly.

I hug her tightly and she snuggles into my chest. 

Subaru: "Petra... I love you."

...

Days Later

I'm sleeping snugly in my bed. My mouth wide open as I snore. A little bit of drool leaks down my chin. It was all peaceful until light started to shine on me. It illuminated the darkness in my room to where I had no choice but to see what was going on. 

Petra: "Subaru-sama, it's morning." She says softly.

Subaru: "Nhh... Morning?" I said, groggily.

I slowly open my eyes. It takes a bit to adjust to the light. I turn towards the light source to see that Petra opened the curtains. She looked out the window to greet the beautiful morning. The way the sun shined on her made her look like a heavenly being. 

Petra: "Such a dazzling light. It's going to be a nice day today."

I rub the crud in my eyes before sitting up on my bed and letting out a long yawn. I still wanted to sleep, but I didn't want to ignore my girlfriend.

Subaru: "It's still so early."

Petra: "I know, but I have so much I want to do with you today. It's not often we get a day off."

She approaches me and holds my hand, her fingers interlocking with mine. 

Petra: "I want to go to the city, eat at a cafe, and have long walks where we hold hands. When night comes, I want to see the stars. And and..." She breaths for air before continuing on her ramble.

She continued to list all the activities she wanted to do while counting them with her fingers. I had no room to interject.

Petra: "I don't have enough fingers to count." She says once all ten fingers are used.

Subaru: "That sounds fun." I said simply.

Her energy and optimism was contagious. The sleeping spell I was under was being washed away. Seeing her excited for our first date made me smile.

Petra: "It will be! Because... every things better when your with someone you love."

She looks at me with a bright smile that puts the sun to shame. Her starry eyes were wide and full of spirit. As I gaze upon this beautiful face, I knew that today and the days to come were going to be joyous ones.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 67 7
going to another world? you used to believe things such as that was impossible, but after the infection, what you deemed impossible became probable. ...
15K 338 9
You were just normal person with a normal life and you were just suddenly teleported to one of the most dangerous anime worlds with the original body...
15.1K 237 12
You (the reader) were once an elite gamer you were always on top in every tournament but of course your body couldn't catch up with your interests. A...
2.7K 34 20
~ MATURE THEMES ~ ~ Don't mind me. Just writing stories that come to mind.