Promise · A BTS JiminXReader...

Par innitdarling

Promise - A BTS (mostly) Texting AU - Park JiminXReader(Y/n; also you) -Warning; This is VERY cringe worthy... Plus

{1}
A/N
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
🎅🎄Christmas Special! 🎄🎅
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
A/N

{24}

38 4 0
Par innitdarling

😏

I sigh and pull the blanket over myself.

The boys are at practice right now and have left me alone at the dorm for a few hours. I'm pretty glad that it's just me, but I got used to how loud it is in the last week. It's weird having the place empty and quiet.

"Don't. Don't go."

"Do Hyeon, it's ok. I won't be gone for a long time. I promise that I'll come back often to visit, okay?" Do Hyeon's mom turns away and leaves, leaving a crying, little Do Hyeon alone in the rain.

I sniffle and tear up a little at Do Hyeon's flashback.

The scene cuts and he's standing there with Jung-I in the rain.

"Do Hyeon?"

"Don't. Please, Jung-I. Don't leave me."

Jung-I sadly stares at Do Hyeon, before reaching out to stroke his hair.

"Do Hyeon. It's okay. I promise I won't."

"The people I love keep making the same promise," he looks up at her and brings her closer to him,"and they keep breaking them. How do I know that you won't?"

"I promise, Do Hyeon. And I'll keep that promise until you don't want me to," she looks up at him as Do Hyeon leans down and kisses her softly on the lips.

The scene cuts to a little quote before finally cutting to the credits.

I sniffle and wipe my tears before glancing at the clock. 10 o'clock already? And I didn't even eat dinner yet...

The buzzing of my phone snaps me out of my trance, bringing me back from my thoughts of food. I look down and pick up my phone as I look at the caller ID.

"Hello..?"

"Y/N! Are you okay? Did you eat dinner-"

"Yoongi," I cut him off before he can talk any further. "I'm fine, but I just forgot to eat."

"What?! Do you even know how late it is? Do you- Wait a second, were you watching K-Dramas again?"

I shut my mouth, and suddenly, the paused credits seem interesting to me.

"You were weren't you?"

"Maybe..?"

"Make sure you eat dinner by eleven o'clock at least. You can order in if you're want, and if you don't have any extra money, just grab some from my room."

"Ok, dad," I say with an eye roll.

"And call any one of us if anything happens. Okay?"

"Mhm, ok."

"I'm serious, Y/N," his voice drops into a whisper. "You know what I mean. I didn't even want to leave you alone in the first place."

I don't say anything for a few seconds, as I think about what he just said.

So he does care,

"Ok, ok. I will, don't worry."

"Promise?"

"I promise, Yoongi."

He pauses before adding,"I'll see you later. You better have eaten by then. If you're feeling tired, don't wait for us. And remember, if anything-"

"Yeah. If anything happens, I'll call one of you guys."

He sighs before disconnecting the line.

And now it's back to my mission. Food.

I'm about to stand to walk to a kitchen, but a knock from the door keeps me from doing so. I groan and make my way over to the door. I look through the peephole to see who it is and gasp at who I see.

I quickly back away from the door and grab my phone as I head to the little storage room hidden in the back of the hallway.

How did he even find me? I never told him anything about this. I broke up with him a while ago.

My phone buzzes and I look down to see a message from an unknown number.

Y/N. Please don't hide from me, baby...
Unknown>

I ignore the text and scroll through my contacts. As I'm about to tap 'call' on the name, I get another text.

Y/N, come on. I just want to talk
Unknown>

With shaking hands, I tap 'call' and bite my lip as I'm waiting for the call to go through.

"The person you are trying to reach is currently unavailable. Please wait a moment for the tone of the voicemail-"

I hang up and try Sejin this time, but no luck. Until finally, I've tried all eight of them and nobody has picked up their calls.

What am I going to do?

Y/N, open the door
Unknown>

I know I shouldn't have, but I slowly open the door and step out. I respond to the number.

Why?
<You

Because I said so
Unknown>

I try calling them again, but the same thing happens. None of them answer, so instead, I send a text to the group chat that they added me to.

Guys, can you please hurry and come home???
<You

I walk over to the door, jumping back in surprise when I hear knocks. The knocks slowly start turning into banging.

That's when I get another text.

Y/N. Open the door or I'll break it down
Unknown>

I shiver and lock myself in the bathroom as I anxiously wait for a reply from one of the boys.

Y/N, are you okay?
Namjoon>

Why do you want us to come back so badly?

Are you that eager  to see us again?
Yoongles>

Please just hurry?
<You
Aww. She's fallen for Jiminie already?
TaeTae>

I don't respond and instead put the toilet seat down and sit on it, bringing my knees to my chest. I rest my head on the top of my knees, waiting for him to go away.

I don't want him here. I never did.

My phone buzzes again and I immediately look at the ID.

Thank god.

I press the call button and press it to my ear.

"Y/N? What's wrong? Why do you want us back so eagerly?"

"Jimin," I let out a sob. When I realize what I did, I bite my lip to prevent myself from doing it again.

"What's wrong? Is someone at the door?"

"S-something like that?" I sniffle and close my eyes, trying to block out the banging on the door.

"Where are you right now?"

"In the bathroom."

"Stay their. I'm on my way. Do not go near the door. Understand?"

"Okay..." I nod.

He hangs up and I'm left with the knocking and banging on the door, waiting for Jimin to get here.
-
-
-
Jimin's P.O.V.

"Hyung, I'm ending practice early," I announce, ending the call with Y/N.

"Why?"

"I'm going home. I'm tired," I reply, as I gather my things and walk out of the studio, ignoring everyone's protests.

Instead of getting a cab, I run down to the dorms since it's already almost twelve. I doubt that any cabs are still driving around this late anyway.

I run into the building and use the elevator to get to the penthouse. I slightly jog down the hall and see a man trying to open the front door.

Is he the person that's scaring Y/N?

"Yah!"

The guy freezes and looks at me before pulling his black cap down and running in the opposite direction into the stairwell.

I curse and run into the dorm, closing the door behind me.

"Y/N!"

I run to the bathroom since that's where she said she was. I try opening the door, but it's locked from the inside.

"Y/N, it's me, Jimin. Please open the door."

It takes a moment, but the door opens, revealing a puffy-eyed Y/N.

"J-Jimin?"

She looks up at me before she jumps onto me and wraps her arms around my neck, her legs wrapped around my waist.

"Y/N, are you ok? Did you get hurt?"

She shakes her head and nuzzled her head into my neck.

"I was so scared. I was scared that he was going to get inside," she whispers, her breath fans my neck, making me blush a little.

"It's ok now. I'm here." I sigh and stroke her hair.

"Jimin?" She asks and leans back, just enough to look at me.

I hum and place my hands under her thighs to balance myself out.

She closes her eyes and kisses me on the lips. I'm shocked, but respond by angling my head to get access to kiss her better.

I trail a hand down her leg and to the bottom of her butt to hold her better. This seems to turn her on because when I grip it, she moans.

"Y/N, we shouldn't be doing this," I whisper and attach my lips onto her jaw. I start kissing her jawline, trailing down to her collarbone, then to her neck.

Her hands make it's way into my hair as she throws her head back, giving me better access to her neck.

I get to a spot on her neck and she whimpers. I smirk, placing my lips on the same spot and start sucking.

"J-Jimin," she moans.

"Say my name again."

"Jimin~"

I smirk. But as I'm about to attack her neck again, the front door opens.

"Jimin! Y/N! Where are you two?"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3K 184 24
[COMPLETE] A BTS story. JiminXReader You and Jimin live in two very different world and rules. He lives the high privileged life and he can't see the...
72K 6K 60
"You have broken me" I said quietly, staring at the floor as my hands wrapped around my knees as I bought them to my chest. I heard the sigh escape h...
266K 4.8K 171
NOTE: this book is under editing for spelling mistakes and sentence structures. NOTE⚠️: This book is for entertainment purposes only. ⚠️:If I see m...
46K 1.4K 120
Instagram From BTS OFFICIAL Hi Y/n! Instagram From ???? back off bts before you regret it! ═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══ BTS just opened a new account ju...