Do you remeber? (Finnished)

By GalaxyWolfyFoxy

This takes place in the Freddyland. The twisted animatronic's are always coming and they want the secret from... More

Prologue
The Scar of mystery
The Past comes to light
Time to help the twisted one's
Scar and memories
Mother's lullaby
Hey Sister
Family day
Dad!?
Brother?
The truth
The change of Springtrap
Turning them back to normal
William's second chance
Forgiven
In the afterlife
Chris's daughter
A/N..

A/N

1.9K 27 1
By GalaxyWolfyFoxy

Hello guys!

I am doing a sequel for this book because it seemed people liked it!
I know that I left it kind of on the edge.. Sorry about that!

Also thanks for how much my book has been read! I really thank all of you. All the positive comments that I've got has really keeped me going with this book! Some comments are funny, lovely and/or encouraging and I really thank you all for that! I hope that we can keep it that way!

Also the sequel's name is 'The Glitch'

Sincerely: GalaxyWolfyFoxy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

992 22 16
Take a look inside the minds of the animatronics living on the flipside, find out how they live their lives and take an adventure with them! This is...
2.2K 105 14
Origins of Olympus And fnaf crossover. Bryan was in a battle with Suductive rose after using the soul crystal him and Rose were transferred to anoth...
62.7K 1.6K 33
what if Bryan did not tell the animatronics about what happened at the old pizzaria and was keeping many secrets from the others what if the others f...
2.1K 27 16
Two years after Fazbear's restaurants closed their doors, one child decides to investigate. To his surprise, he finds all the animatronics still acti...