๐™ฒ๐š•๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽฬ ๐š…๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’...

By outofmyleague__

"๐›๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž!" ยปยป-----ใ€€โ˜…ใ€€-----ยซยซ a decade of being being galar's champion and... More

Welcome!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
a special thank you!! โœจ
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17 (Finale 2/5)
Chapter 18 (Finale 3/5)
Chapter 19 (Finale 4/5)
Chapter 20 (Finale 5/5)
๐ŸŒŸ Chapter 21: Interview.
๐ŸŒŸ Chapter 22 : Rest
Bad News...
Hello!
๐ŸŒŸ Chapter 23: Headcannons
๐ŸŒŸ Chapter 24: Bede.
๐ŸŒŸ Chapter 25: A New Hope
๐ŸŒŸ Chapter 26: Headcannons (pt. 2!)
๐ŸŒŸ Chapter 27: Headcannons (pt. 3!)
i can't with life anymore.
๐ŸŒŸ Chapter 28: Memories Of Us
๐ŸŒŸ Memories Of Us (Part 2)
i hate this
A Future Project
Another Wip!
๐ŸŒŸ Memories Of Us (Part 3)
GUYS-
Thank you! (+Shiny Pokรฉmon Giveaway)
Shiny Giveaway Results! โœจ
๐ŸŒŸ DLC Headcanons!

Chapter 16 (Finale 1/5)

702 11 11
By outofmyleague__

It was midnight, Hop was alone. Despite how late it was, Hop was just on his Balcony, enjoying the cool air as the moonlight shines onto his honey colored eyes.

He heard his phone buzz from his bedside table. He checked to see who texted him - it was Raihan, asking him how he was.

"Ay bro, how are ya doing?" the text read.

Hop left the text on read and just continued to look at the night sky.

His thoughts then wandered around his head.

Was it my fault?
Did I do this?
Am I the reason she left?

Hop then felt something...

He then felt emotion finally pierce through him. He finally wasn't emotionless like he was the last few days when he found out Gloria left.

His eyes welled up and stinged, he was crying...

Tears flowed down his cheeks as his eyes shined even more as the light illuminating from the moon shined onto him, making his tears more visible.

He then broke down and started to sob. He covered his mouth with his hands to avoid making noise, but he then fell to his knees and just let out everything he bottled up for the past days.

As he cried, he remembered what Leon talked to him about...

[ "Lee, I told you. I'm fine." Hop said sternly.

"You're inlove with her, aren't you?"

"I am not! She's my best mate, and you know that."

"I can have the others help you." Leon teased.

Hop groaned in annoyanced as Leon laughed at his stubborness.

"Look, if you don't wanna talk about it now, I understand. And I know you're tired, so I'll let you go to sleep. Sorry if I bothered you." said Leon.

And with that.. Hop went to bed for the night. ]

Hop finally accepted that he did love her.

Hop couldn't believe himself.

He laughed. I can't believe myself.

It's now or never... I've gotta tell her how I really feel.

[ The Champion's Assistant - Finale (1/4)]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 64 14
Y/n left her home with Riolu long ago, to relieve her poor family of having to feed too many people. While in floods of tears, she met the spirits of...
92.9K 862 39
[ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ] ๐˜‹๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ...
9.7K 151 20
Hop and Gloria are the best of friends. They grew up together, did the Gym Challenge together, and even became the new two heroes of Galar. That was...
11.1K 159 17
Quick Note: This story is not accurate in the Pokemon sword and shield plot... Some words will contain cringe or out of context sentence, Game Break...