Irresistible [KTH+JJK]

By Jayniel_ezra

What could possibly go wrong when the paths of two flaming hot dominance-craving 'straight' men with indecisi... More

DISCLAIMER
Prologue
Character Description
Sweet Chaotic Package
Tokyo Drift theme Music
Namjoon's got no Chill
Pancakes over Bad Decisions.
Bitch better have my money
Hot glares and Showcase
Get Away Outta My Face
Need a Brain Bleach
Dyes and Tattoos
Versace on the floor
Ight... Imma head out
Not your Damsel in Distress
Friends with Benefits
Candy Apple Temptation
Timberlands and Hickeys
The Demon cares
Gucci hoops and Caller blues
Jeons dont swing that way
Hold Me Tight
Kiss and Makeup?
The Director's a bitch
Sleep like a Winter Bear
All cheaters go to hell
Mystery Man Mr. Kim
Nothing like Karaoke
Ride to Busan
Birthday Boy Koo
Magic Shop
The Greatest Show
Its not that Serious
You are the cause of my Euphoria
I'm your Sunshine
Drunk on You
Q/A [closed]
Q/A
Rush Hour and no cheese, please
Blindfolds and Playthings
Everything's alright for now
Fall Everything Fall
Somethings are better left unsaid
Missed Calls and Heartaches
Accidents and Beautiful Lies
Two shots and a Toss
Not quite the Social Distancing
Champagne and Chandeliers
No tears left to cry
A sky full of Stars
Not a next time, but a Forever
Tangled Sheets and heartbeats
Fairy Lights and lovers
7 years ahead in Time
7 lives and for more, you're mine
|NEW BOOKS|

Celebratory Champagne for freedom

48.9K 2K 3.8K
By Jayniel_ezra

Chapter1:

_____________________

The clock ticked away in the same threatening yet sombre pace, standing high and armored with oakwood that suited the elegance of its position. It remained still and silent but loud at the same time, seemingly appearing to fortune read on what was to come.

Jungkook hated the damn clock.

Always ticking, spreading its boredom or 'wisdom' like Namjoom would call it to resolve the argument.

He deeply sighed and looked away.

"You know that you've got all the evidence you asked for. I dont understand what gold plated invitation you are waiting for now."

Jungkook rolled his eyes hearing what the other male had said.

"Shutup Hoseok" He replied.

Hoseok walked in, clad in a dress shirt tucked in his pressed pants. Jungkook wondered if his cousin had to go somewhere later.

"Formalities.... Formalities." Hoseok sighed, shaking his head with disapproval "I'm your Hyung. Atleast respect me as a person you dipshit."

Jungkook sighed and looked out the window where he could see the concrete and glass jungle swarmed with clouds.

Hoseok plopped next to him on the couch and pulled a box out from the bag he had brought.

"You know what? The day you finally decide on agreeing, that what I'm saying is the most sanest idea...  I'm opening this Reserved Celebratory Champagne that I brought from Berlin..." He looked at Jungkook with excitement in his eyes, "to celebrate your freedom... as a free man."

"I don't know how... I'll be able to do that. I-" Jungkook sighed groaning into his fingers.

"Enlightenment will find you young one." Hoseok rolled his eyes but smiled neverthelessly as he got up from his seat. Oh he was Mad. MAD mad... but Hoseok knew better than projecting his anger on the victim.

"Now if you'll excuse me... I'm going to put away this champagne so it will suit our tastes" Hoseok turned on his heels and went back to the kitchen.

"Why my apartment though?" Jungkook asked.

"Celebrations of this kind should be celebrated in the same place that you look upon as a bad memory. Replace it with good memories."

Jungkook heard Hoseok speak from the kitchen.

Jungkook scoffed, wondering if the man in his house really was the man he knew. Hoseok really scared him sometimes. He would be all giggly and sunshine but if his mood would drop, which was rare in fact.... Jungkook would secretly have to pray that he wouldnt have to testify in the court.

Jungkook knew that Hoseok was mad at him at the moment. He wouldn't blame him. Any friend who witnesses the emotional downfall of their friend because of someone... fuels their anger.

Jungkook was snatched away from his thoughts when he felt his phone vibrate.

He unlocked his phone and swiped across to see a loads of unread texts.

Love💜 : I swear next time, we have to go to Japan together. There were so many fun things to do

Love💜 : I'm just upset you couldnt make it. I even talked to your stupid manager to let you have a break and to allow you to come along with me but he had kicked me out that day. I'm still upset about that. Can you ask Namjoon to apologise to me? He really hurt me and with all the people that were watching... I just couldnt believe that bitch had the audacity to do that to me.

Jungkook shut his eyes and looked away, exhaling deeply.

He pursed his lips tightly as he quickly changed the name in the format and continued reading her texts.

Hani: anyway.. let's not talk about him and ruin our time. Anyway I'm coming home today. So I was wondering if you could take me to the Sashimi for a dinner date.

Hani: It had opened last week and yesterday I heard that Park Hyungsik and his girlfriend dined there.

Hani: I mean its Park Hyungsik... so I'm sure the setting and the food is gonna be awesome.

Hani: I could wear something sexy if you'd ask. what do you say? Hmm?

Jungkook scoffed and looked away with disbelief.

She really thinks he is clueless.

"What are you laughing for?" Hoseok piped up as he sat down next to the younger male.

"She... she thinks I'm clueless." He laughed but he felt the numb pain in his heart. It wasnt as bad as last week... but it was still there.

Jungkook tossed his phone to Hoseok who began reading their texts.

Hoseok clicked his tongue in annoyance "this bitch."

Jungkook looked at Hosoek with disapproval.

"What? You cant stop me from being verbal when you damn well know that you have jumped in my boat" Hoseok protested.

"Sorry... it's just old habits clinging onto me. Call her what you want. I dont care anymore." Jungkook shook his head and leaned back into the couch.

Hoseok smirked and handed his phone back.

"I'm not an expert but I can say you are finally ready to let go. Changing the cringey name you had kept for her in your contacts is a sign of progress." Hoseok smiled.

"You keep cringey names too." Jungkook said closing his eyes.

"Yes.. but for everyone unlike you. I kept you 'koo-koo' with two hearts." Hoseok laughed while the younger groaned "The girl I hooked up with in Singapore thinks you are a girl and my love interest."

"I... I didnt need that information but okay." Jungkkok sighed as he laid still, trying to welcome sleep.

"C'mon Jungkook...." Hoseok groaned "I'm trying to cheer you up."

"I know... I just dont feel cheered up cause I'm downright feeling depressed" Jungkook replied.

He heard Hoseok groan loudly mumbling something to himself. Jungkook thought the older would leave him alone but oh boy...  he was wrong.

Hosoek pulled him by his hands and dragged him over to make him stand straight and look into his eyes.

"You. Are. The. Jeon Fucking Jungkook. Okay? You are that motherfucker so you better act like it." Hoseok instructed, his hands on Jungkook's shoulders. "So what if your girlfriend was hoeing around? So what?!"

"If there's anything I know... you've got millions of fans who would kiss your feet if you would ask them to and would stay loyal as fuck to you and here you are, trying to settle with something so low and cheap."

"Humor me again Jungkook... when was the last time Hani even considered your happiness? And no. The text message saying that she would have taken you to Japan is not a part of the discussion."

Hosoek paused to see Jungkook fumbling for words

"I- I..." Jungkook sighed.

"See? She doesnt even care about you man. Ever since you handed over your black card to her for whatever dumbass reason I dont. want. to. know... she's literally wilding off on your hard earned dreams just to rub it off on your face!" Hosoek emphasized mercilessly.

Hoseok sighed as he looked at his cousin.

"Listen Kook...  I'm not gonna lie to you. If I were dating somebody like you, trust me I would have worshiped them instead of making them feel like shit. You deserve at least that much of happiness and trust me when I say... Hani isnt for you."

Hoeosk scoffed "I'm damn sure she isnt for anybody and if she is... God help them."

He snickered and Jungkook smiled a little.

"You deserve better Jungkook... and you won't find it in her."

Jungkook sighed exasperated "you're right. I need to get my game up"

Hoseok slapped his shoulder with exceeding happiness and excitement while Jungkook groaned.

"The world calls you a heartthrob and the Devil of the stage. You might as well show Hani the reality. That it is not her,  you need but it is you she needs and.... she is easily replaceable..." Hoseok grinned.

Jungkook smiled, feeling the confidence flow through him as be walked back to the couch, taking his phone in his hand.

"You've got some words there Hobi Hyung." Jungkook chuckled

"Ahh... what can you say when I'm spending more time with Namjoon these days. I swear the man's got a whole another level of intellect when it comes to words. He's helping me with my new album." Hoseok replied as a matter of fact.

"Mm... Boy Meets Evil?" Jungkook questioned.

"Yeah how did you know that?" Hoseok asked knowing that the information wasnt released yet.

"I may or.. may have not peeked into Joon Hyung's notebook when he left the room for a call." Jungkook grinned smiling sheepishly.

Hoseok grinned "so... do you wanna collab with me on one of the side tracks?"

"Are you asking me as a colleague or as a friend?" Jungkook smirked.

"I'm asking you as your sunshine that brought you out of depression to your real self... more or less." Hoseok shrugged with a grin on his lips.

"I'll think about it.." Jungkook smiled, already agreeing to collab in his mind but not saying out loud.

"You've got any plans for tonight?" Jungkook asked and Hoseok looked at him with confused gaze.

"Dont... you have plans for tonight?" Hoseok asked back.

"Nah... not really. I dont think I'll have any more plans set up from that side anymore." Jungkook smiled as he looked at the caller ID that was ringing in his palm.

Jungkook picked up the call and held it against his ear as he looked at Hoseok.

"Yes Hani... yeah.. I'm here. No no... it's nothing. I'm just a little busy and I have to go somewhere later. If it's possible can you come to my apartment in Seoul? I've to talk to you about something... okay..  okay bye." Jungkook cut the call with a small smile as Hoseok's eyes gleamed.

"I'm gonna go keep more ice." The older male said as he rushed to the kitchen with a manic laugh and a little bit of victory dance on the way.

Oh this was gonna be eventful... Jungkook thought.

******

It was exactly 4 pm when the doorbell rang and pain lurched in his heart, but Jungkook faked his best smile as he walked towards the door.

Jungkook was damn good at faking smiles.

He got away with the photoshoots, the interviews, the reporters... his grandfather... Hani.

He can do it again... for one last time with Hani.

The BVLGARI perfume hits his nose as soon as he opened the door and was met with a warm hug. Jungkook thought that it was ironic for the warmness from the hug when he was basically hugging a snake.

But he smiled nevertheless.

If this was going to be a show... Jungkook was gonna put his best into it. He was a challenger... and he would never quit the game.

"Hi baby" she leaned in to kiss his lips but Jungkook moved his head away, leading Hani to kiss his cheeks instead.

Hani kissed him, but then looked at him, a little dazed from what happened since Jungkook would always let her kiss on his lips.

But when Jungkook dragged her in with her wrist all her doubts washed away.

"Its been so long since I came here. What are you doing at this apartment anyway?" Hani said looking around.

"Ah... I've got a recording and monitoring somewhere around here and Namjoom thought it would be better for me if I'm closer around the hood" Jungkook explained. "Besides I bought this apartment for myself... is it wrong if I stay here?"

Hani tilted her head as she looked at Jungkook trying to figure out what was going on in his head

"no." She answered with a smile but it soon faltered as she saw Hosoek walking out of a room

"Do you want something to drink?" Jungkook asked looking at her.

"Um... can you get me some juice?" She asked hopefully with a deceiving smile.

"Sure. Hobi Hying can you look over Hani for few minutes?" Jungkook asked and the other male nodded as Jungkook left to the kitchen to prepare her drink.

"Ugh.. you " Hani snarled.

"Same... I can't even imagine what's it like being you..." Hoseok groaned with disgust "you look like a three year old molded cheese that isnt even cheese but basically shit painted yellow and white"

Hoseok fake gagged as he shook his head to take his seat on the chair.

Hani fumed gripping her yellow dress "you call yourself a fashion icon and have the audacity to disgrace Louis Vuitton's newest summer collection that I bought... just like that. You are a shame to the fashion industry."

Hoseok folded his legs and crossed his fingers as he looked up to see Hani. "Firstly, you bought that dress off Jungkook's money. Secondly, I feel bad for Louis Vuitton fashion line to have wasted an entire collection on the most shittiest person on Earth. Thirdly... everyone, except for small brained people like you know that I am the Fashion Icon that stands in the same row as Rihanna so you can kiss my ass if you want but I dont want shit stains on my beautiful skin. So no."

Hani was outraged but she had to keep reminding herself that Jungkook was around and she could certainly not afford him knowing this side of her.

"I dont touch men that beg to be touched by other men... infact the whole idea disgusts me so it's a no for me as well" Hani commented with an evil smirk.

This wasn't the first time he heard this. Oh he had heard it multiple times coming from multiple people but he knew better than letting their words get to him.

Hoseok smiled "I'm the B in the LGBT Hani... I'm saying that just in case if you had forgotten because of your premature brain...." he chuckled "Oh and... when it comes to begging... we both know who files dentist- oh wait.. my bad- Dick appointments for that."

Hoseok watched Hani with an amused grin as the color from her face began draining.

They both heard Jungkook's footsteps heading out of the kitchen but they didnt stop staring each other.

Hoseok gave her a short smirk and mouthed "oh I know"

Hani cleared her throat and looked away from his piercing gaze.

She smiled at Jungkook who walked in with a glass filled with freshly made orange juice.

Hani thanked Jungkook as she sipped the juice and sat on the couch.

"So.. um... how was your week?" She asked, ignoring Hoseok with all her force.

"It was great. Uhhh... I had practice then a photoshoot." Jungkook shrugged

"Oh and how long had Hoseok been here?" She asked with a fake smile on her face.

"Oh he came in just this morning." Jungkook replied.

The silence filled in and Hani could figure something was wrong in the air.

She got up from her seat "Jungkook I'd love to stay... but I've to go somewhere right now. We can see each other later tonight at Sashimi." She turned around to leave.

"Wait Hani." Jungkook called and sighed softly. The brown haired girl turned around to face him where he stood with his hand stretched.

"Oh.." she smiled sheepishly and  blushed a little.

Hani grazed her fingers over Jungkook's and the male nudged her hand away.

"My card. I need it." Jungkook explained and Hani's face burst from embarrassment.

"Oh right I'm so sorry." She fished his card out of her purse and gave it back to him "thankyou for lending if to me."

Jungkook nodded in approval as he slipped his Black Card in his pockets.

"Hani... stay." His tone a little different but it excited Hani nevertheless as she stood there instead of leaving right away.

"Hobi Hying can you get me the Reserved Celebratory Champagne you  bought from Berlin?" Jungkook looked at Hoseok, who nodded with excitement as he rushed to the kitchen.

Jungkook looked at Hani as he tinged her hair behind her ear "this calls for a celebration" he smiled.

Hoseok came back in quickly with the Champagne bottle and three flutes.

"May I do the honors?" Hoseok asked grinning and Jungkook nodded his head in approval.

Hoseok popped open the bottle, internally squealing on witnessing the day he had prayed for. He poured the golden sparkly liquid in the three glasses and offered the couple.

Hani gingerly held onto the base of the flute and looked at her boyfriend.

"To freedom" Jungkook said looking at Hoseok and them smiling down at Hani.

Hoseok joined in and the three clinked their glasses.

Hoseok sipped the champagne first, followed by Jungkook and Hani.

Hani looked up at Jungkook.

"Baby... to freedom?" She questioned with her eyebrows furrowed "what are we celebrating?"

Jungkook pulled his lips apart from the glass and looked at her.

A fond smile on his lips

"We are celebrating our official breakup."

Hoseok sipped his champagne as he hummed with acknowledgement.

"Jungkook?! What kind of nonsense joke is this?!!?" Her eyes wide

"Oh but it's not non sense... or a joke" Hoseok chimed in with a grin.

"What did you tell him you lying shit?" She snarled at the man.

"What I've been telling him from the beginning. Well.. he finally started seeing what I've been talking about... so, its about time you pack your bags" Hoseok smirked.

"Hoseok?" Jungkook interrupted.

"Yeah?"

"Can you give us a moment?" Jungkook asked looking at him.

"With pleasure" Hoseok smiled raising his glass to Jungkook and walked into the kitchen.

"What is this about Jungkook?" She asked, her tone wavering.

"You tell me what this is about. You. Tell. Me" Jungkook repeated.

"Obviously Hoseok is lying. You how he-"

"This isnt about Hobi Hyung. You tell me what this is about. I want to hear it from you or do you want me to tell you about it?"

Her silence caved in as she began crying infront of Jungkook.

Jungkook couldnt believe how ridiculous Hani was at the moment.

"Is this about Yugyeom?" She asked, her voice small "I- I swear I didn't... do anything. He kissed me... and- and we just kissed I-"

"You kissed my friend! You!! Kissed my friend!" Jungkook snarled "and please no. Dont come here with your shit saying that he kissed you because his boyfriend, was there and he WATCHED it and he is already giving a hard time to Yugyeom for not letting him murder you."

Hani's eyes widened. "He's gay?"

"Is that what you're worried about right now?" Jungkook deadpanned.

"It isnt cheating... it was just a kiss. You were ignoring me atbthat time and I was feeling lonely." She protested.

"Lo-LONELY?!" Jungkook yelled but then scoffed in disbelief

"Okay Hani... then what about your recent Dentist Appointments?" Jungkook asked.

"What about them?" She retorted.

"Your frequent visits? Should I say the odd hours you chose to visit your Dentist for the dentist appintment? Or should I say your dick appointment?!"

"Are you spying me?!" She yelled angrily.

"Oh so you are not disagreeing with the fact that you did have Dick appointments with your Dentist. Way to go Hani. You are officially a hoe." Jungkook clapped humorlessly while mocking her.

"I've got better things to do than spying on you... but do you want to know who told me? Hmm? Namjoon. The same bitch that you wanted to apologise to you saw you making out with your dentist. He told it to me while you were in Japan...and honestly I could finally understand why he had kicked you out the other week." Jungkook snickered.

"Why... tell me, did he have perfect teeth Hani? Did your 30 year old.. something...  Dentist look more ravishing to you? Did he say that he would treat you better... or did he just whip out his junk infront of you? What did he have that I didn't?" Jungkook was fuming now

"And Japan... dont even talk about how beautiful Japan was when you werent even in Japan."

Hani looked up with a horrified look on her face.

"Ask me how I know." He snarled. "Ask.Me"

"H-How do you know?" She stuttered.

"My backup dancer, Choi San called me and he was terrified on the thought if it was okay letting me know that he saw my girlfriend-" he paused "ex- girlfriend walk into a room next to his in Thailand. He told me stayed up the whole night cause he wasnt able to sleep due to all the multiple inappropriate sounds that resonated against his wall."

Jungkook stared into the champagne in his glass. "However I was still doubtful on what San said... so I checked your transactions- well mine considering you spent a whole lot of fortune from my black card... and it was easier to figure that you were infact in Thailand being escorted by two men."

He looked back up at Hani who was crying, her makeup all ruined

"Please Jungkook.. dont do this. We've been together for 4 years... please"

"Yes. You're right" Jungkook replied "we've been together for 6 years but I surely see a lot more clearer right now and I'm a hundred percent sure that I dont want to spend another day, let alone a year with you."

"You wasted 4 years of my life Hani." He sighed "Pack up from the Estate, I'm a little generous right now so I'm giving you a week. I'm taking that house back."

"Jungkook no! You can't do this-"

"I can." He cut her off "I can do whatever I want to do when you are leeching off of my money"

Hani stood there crying, but caterdd a deep anger boiling inside her chest.

"You are heartless! No one will ever love you the way I did" Hani shouted drawing Hoseok out of the kitchen.

"Exactly. That's the whole point. I dont want anybody loving me the way you did. Using me for money, hoeing around... nope." Jungkook shrugged.

"If you throw me away... I'll tell the whole world about what we had. Your fans will leave you. The only thing that keeps you going forward will hate you." She threatened.

"You ma'am.... you are a whole another context of psycho. Reason 101 why you should be definitely be locked up" Hoseok piped in standing next to Jungkook.

"Yeah.... about that Hani. You see... Namjoon is a smart man and he always focuses on all the possibilites of what is to become in the future. Remember when he made you sign a contract 4 years ago in my presence?"

She furrowed her brows remembering what exactly the contract was about.

"The contract was about the utmost confidentiality and secrecy of our relationship.. and if, on any circumstances you would tell it to the outside world without my permission, you'd be sued. And you should know... my company takes Lawsuits very seriously." Jungkook explained rocking on his feet.

"Mmhmm.. very... very seriously" Hoseok repeated. "They could end your dad's business on trying to pay Jungkook... who knows.. maybe you'd have to donate few of your organs..." Hoseok shrugged.

Hani backed away.

"I'll get back at you for this." She threatened as she grabbed her bag from the table.

"Okay.. thats it I'm calling 911. Where's my phone?" Hoseok said looking around for his phone as Hani rushed out of apartment.

The door slammed and silence caved in.

"Hey man you okay?" The older male asked looking at Jungkook.

"I did it..." he whispered "I finally got rid of her!"

He looked up and grinned at Hoseok.

"I DID IT! I FUCKING DID IT!!" He yelled and the two excitedly jumped around embracing the joy

"So what's on your mind right now? What do you wanna do? Celebrate? Go to club? I can call a whole party for you if you wish." Hoseok implied.

"Nah.. I'm getting a tattoo" Jungkook grinned.

"Of her name?!" Hoseok asked horrified

"Who? Hani? Are you fucking kidding me? No!" Jungkook retorted "she asked me to get her name on me, but I denied it. But now that she is gone... I'm gonna get my first tattoo."

"And what are you gonna tattoo?" Hoseok asked.

"No idea... but I'll have it on me by the end of this week." Jungkook shrugged.

"I'm a new man" Jungkook added with a grin

"No dumbass... you are a free man." Hoseok chuckled sipping his drink.

________
________

Author's Note:.

Okay since this is my first fanfic...... lmao.

Tae will appear in the next chap.

Lemme know your thoughts

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.FAN

Love,
Jaye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

818K 35.3K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
72.5K 2.7K 23
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, an intern in a small company, and Kim taehyung, the powerful CEO of Kim corps. A month ago, Jungkook went to a reception o...
196K 10.8K 34
{Completed} A story where Taehyung is a single dad who is unaware of his feelings for a certain boy, the boy he hasn't met for years. What will happ...
123K 3.9K 21
[TAEKOOK SWITCH] ---Completed--- Taehyung and Jungkook belongs to different packs, run in different territories. Tae turned 18 half an year ago...