Clocks | BakuDeku

By spaceyeraser

Bakugo Katsuki has been abused his whole life by his mother for being transgender. Now he's deaf and depresse... More

0 - Welcome!
1 - Parental Disagreements
2 - Local Idiots
3 - Empty Words

0.5 - Prologue?

645 13 0
By spaceyeraser

All she could do was watch and scream. Tears flowed from my eyes as I watched her. Why am I watching? Her world was crumbling. I gripped the watch in my sweaty palms. Life was moving in slow motion, making the whole process even harder to handle. I watched her as I fell.

Slowly.

Slowly.

Until

The clock,

Shattered

hehe i did a sad thing. this is a preview of chapter 22 so be prepared lovelies. things are going to get angsty. have a wonderful day :)
~Quinn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 22.2K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
402K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 61.9K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
507K 20.8K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...