3 - Empty Words

The trek home was silent. Deku still had his hand in mine and swung it while we walked. Eventually, we arrived home. Deku kept walking but I was frozen. He turned back to look at me.

"You ready?" I shook my head quickly. He sighed and walked back towards me. He grabbed my hand and dragged me inside, much to my dismay. He opened the door and we were met with a roll of toilet paper to the face. I stumbled back before regaining my footing. Katsuki glared at me.

The next three weeks were uneventful. Deku got into UA with us, to Katsuki's disappointment. Katsuki didn't say a word to me. Which is understandable but it still hurt. More beatings. More sleepovers at Deku's. It had gotten to the point where the Midoriya's guest room had turned into Katsuki and I's unofficial bedroom. We didn't have to pack anything anymore since half of our stuff was already there. Kirishima dyed his hair red which was different but cool. I dyed my hair brown with teal tips. The brown being the same color as our dad's. I was hoping it would also alleviate some dysphoria from Katsuki. Now today was the first day of school. Auntie Inko was able to return the second female uniform and get Katsuki the correct one. She also made sure to make the teachers aware of the boys' names, pronouns, and situations. They were very understanding and told her they would support the two with private changing rooms. Separate from each other of course. Before we knew it, the three of us were standing in front of the door to 1-A. We were the first ones in the class but there was something written on the board.

1-Shinso Hitoshi 6-Ojiro Mashirao 11-Shoji Mezo 16-Mineta Minoru

2-Ashido Mina 7-Kaminari Denki 12-Jiro Kyoka 17-Bakugo Kaori

3-Asui Tsuyu 8-Kirishima Eijiro 13-Sero Hanta 18-Midoriya Isako

4-Iida Tenya 9-Koda Koji 14-Tokoyami Fumikage 19-Bakugo Kasumi

5-Uraraka Ochako 10-Monoma Nieto 15-Todoroki Shoto 20-Yaoyorozu Momo

I quickly rushed over and erased Deku and Katsuki's dead names, replacing them with their real names. Katsuki sat down, putting his feet on his desk. I was excited to see Kiri and I were in the same class. I sat on Katsuki's desk and scrolled through my phone. He tried to kick me off but gave up eventually. A boy with dark blue hair walked in and immediately looked at us angrily. He walked over to us and gestured in big, intimidating motions. I noticed Katsuki reach up to turn off his hearing aids as I stifled a laugh.

"It's the first day of school and you two are already disrespecting UA property! It is an honor to go to this school! I will not have you two destroy this school's good reputation on the first day!" He said loudly. Katsuki was smirking, as was I. "Stop your smirking!" I stopped but Katsuki almost laughed.

"I can't hear any of what you're saying but I'm guessing you're congratulating me on getting the highest score on the entrance exam." Katsuki retorted. I whacked him on the head. He looked at me in protest.

'Shut up, asshole.' I signed quickly. He grunted and crossed his arms. The boy looked confused.

"Is he deaf?" He asked. I had my answer prepared. It was always our answer since Katsuki didn't like people knowing he was deaf. I'm not fully deaf but on my way there. So it's not completely a lie?

"No. I am." I brushed a piece of hair behind my ear so he could see my hearing aid. He nodded before standing up completely straight.

"Well I hope I can help you in this class.." He trailed off, looking at me expectantly.

"Kasumi." He held out his hand which I shook gingerly.

"Nice to meet you Kasumi! I am Iida Tenya!" I just nodded. I didn't really care. He was kinda scary honestly. He finally let go of my hand which I wiped on Katsuki's shoulder. Iida looked distraught but walked away to talk to Deku.

'Turn them back on, Kat.' He reached up to turn them on.

"Go to your seat, fuckwad." Katsuki growled. I smirked.

"Why should I?" Katsuki looked angry, he activated his quirk.

"Because if you don't I'm going to blast your ass into the wall!" I stuck my hands up in the air in surrender while jumping down off of his desk. He calmed down a bit and I walked over to Kiri and Mina who had just walked in. Kiri's face lit up when he saw me. Mina squealed in excitement.

"Kas! I love your hair!" I just laughed as she pulled me into a hug. I hugged back and she let go. Kiri rested his elbow on my shoulder. He's always been five inches taller than me at 5 '7. Mina gasped. "Wait did you two dye your hair together without me?!" Kiri and I looked at each other in amusement.

"Yes."

"100%."

"Rude!" Mina huffed. I burst out laughing as she walked to her seat angrily. I followed Kiri to his desk, sitting on top of it as well. Iida looked over at me with a horrified look on his face.

"Kasumi! I thought I told you already!" Iida called. Kiri and Mina looked like they were holding in their laughter. I just waved at him.

"Sorry! I can't hear you! I'm deaf!" I called back, making Kiri and Mina explode in laughter. I noticed someone standing near the door in a yellow sleeping bag. I hit Kiri on the arm, making him stop laughing. The man cleared his throat and everyone went silent. At this point, everyone had arrived and taken their seats.

"It took you all eight seconds to be quiet. We can't have that." He stepped out of his sleeping bag. "I'm Aizawa Shota and I'll be your teacher." Murmurs could be heard throughout the room. "Bakugo number one, go to your seat." Katsuki gaped at him. I smirked, jumping off Kiri's desk. I saluted Aizawa sensei before sitting down in my seat. He just looked annoyed. He reached into his sleeping bag and pulled out a blue and white outfit. "Put these on and head outside." Everyone was still shocked but listened.

RIP IIDA. Also RIP Aoyama, Sato, and Hagakure. I added Monoma and Shinso for some more *drama*. have a pleasant day, lovelies :)

~Quinn