Super Smash Bros Ultimate: Ba...

By SquishXWatt

(Rewrite in progress...)This is the old version of the story. I will be working on a rewrite of this as well... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Battle Aboard
Chapter 2 Part 1:Recruitment
Chapter 2 Part 2: Allies
Update and a Thank You!
A/N
Chapter 3: Rise of the Clones
Chapter 4: Alpaca Falls
Hiatus Update
Chapter 5: Futility's End
New Cover!
Hiatus Update #2
Hiatus Update Numero 3
Chapter 6: Splintered Path
Fanart!(Ch.6 Spoiler)
New Official Twitter Page!
Update #4
Update: 5
Countdown to Chapter 7!!
Chapter 7: Samus's Last Stand
Chapter 8: Dead Soldier Walking
Chapter 9: The Ascension Part 1
Chapter 10: The Acension Part 2

Epilogue

454 5 4
By SquishXWatt

Heat swarmed the body, the suit protecting it from harm. The body then hit something, it's suit, weakened from the heat, was deactivated, leaving the cannon dead, and worthless. Then, there was a sound. One not too loud for the world to hear, and not too quiet that it is only heard by the insects that roamed the dirt. For from this sound comes the fabric for which the alternate timeline is built off, the sound that reminds the trees to stay silent, and the sky to keep moving.

The sound of breathing. The sound of living. The sound

Of a gasp.

A/N: Battle for the souls is done. We've come a long way since my first chapter, and I'm glad I got to share this story with you, but this isn't the end. Far from it, this is only the beginning. Thank you to all my readers for your interest in seeing the continuation of this story, and I'll see you next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 302 46
Future Em: there's a rewrite of this!!! Go read that instead!!! its better trust me lmao <><><> TW// SELFH HARM, SUICIDE, R*PE *** ...
4.1K 163 51
The old version of my first Super Smash Bros. Fanfiction. Updated version coming soon.
30 0 2
Millenia ago, a being called Tabuu was imprisoned within Subspace. But his containment has been breached, and his armies have invaded multiple dimens...
12.3K 650 38
📕📖 Two Books In One 📕📖 (Luigi: Should I Stay Or Should I Go?) We'll See Each Other Again: 🎉*Completed*🎊 What If Luigi have met bowser before th...