The Black Gem

By RSPBLiterature

Deep in an abandoned Diamond facility lies a dormant Gem. However this Gem is waking up and it is no ordinary... More

1. The Black Gem
2. Welcome to Beach City
3. Catch and Release
Thank you!
5. Back To The Barn
Wtf guys...
6. Too Far
7. The Answer
8. It Could Of Been Great
9. Message Received
10. Log Date 7 15 2
11. Super Watermelon Island
12. Gem Drill
13. Same Old World
14. Barn Mates
15. Hit The Diamond
16. A Fresh Start
Behind the scenes.
17. Too Short To Ride
18. Monster Reunion
19. Alone At Sea
20. Gem Hunt
21. Seeking The Truth
22. Bismuth
23. Beta
24. Earthlings
25. Back To The Moon
26. Bubbled
27. Kindergarten Kid
28. Last One out of Beach City
29. Gem Harvest
30. Steven's Dream
31. Adventures In Light Distortion
32. Gem Heist/ The Zoo
33. That Will Be All
34. The New Crystal Gems
35. Storm In The Room
36. Room For Ruby
37. Are You My Dad?
38. I Am My Mom
39. Stuck Together / The Trial
40. Off Colours/ Lars's Head
41. Gemcation
42. Raising The Barn
43. Back To The Kindergarten
44. Your Mother and Mine
45. Can't Go Back
46. A Single Pale Rose
47. Now We're Only Falling Apart
48. What's Your Problem
49. The Question
50. Made Of Honor
51.Reunited
52. Legs from here to Homeworld
53. Familiar
54. Together Alone
55. Escapism.
56. Change Your Mind
57. The Movie
58. Little Homeschool
59. It Was All Yellow
60. Rose Buds
61. Volleyball
62. Bluebird
63. Snow Day
64. Why So Blue?
65. Prickly Pair
66. In Dreams
67. Growing Pains
68. Fragments.
69. Homeworld Bound
70. Everything is Fine
71. I am my Monster
72. The Future
Being Human
Fanart
Fanart part 2
Question
Discord server!!

4. When It Rains

65.4K 1.5K 3.5K
By RSPBLiterature

Garnet is angrily knocking on the bathroom door. "Open the door Peridot! If this Cluster is putting us in danger, you need to tell us what it is so we can stop it."

Peridot is holding the doorknob on the other side.  "NO! I hate you. I'm not telling you anything about the Cluster!"

Amethyst leans on Pearl's back. "Oh, come on! Is it like a big... hunk of... granola?" She asks.

"... What's granola?" Peridot asks turning to Y/n hoping he will know. He simply shrugs unsure either.

"I'm sure it's not granola. Now Peridot, I'm sure we can reach some sort of agreement. Perhaps a trade is in order?" Pearl suggests.

"Oh, sure, why don't you just give me back my with my screen and my log and all my information! Oh wait, YOU DESTROYED THEM! SO NO, I DON'T THINK WE CAN REACH SOME SORT OF AGREEMENT!!" Peridot retorts.

The Gems all collectively groan, when a toilet flushing is heard, revealing that Steven is still inside the bathroom with Peridot and Y/n.

"Okay Peridot, Y/n you can turn around now." Steven says hopping off the toilet.

Steven comes out of the bathroom and clears his throat 

"Sorry for, interrupting your interrogation." Steven says to the Gems.

"Don't worry about it, Steven." Garnet replies.

"I swear, Peridot is gonna crack any second now!" Pearl says confident.

"I'll never crack for the likes of you, you... CRYSTAL CLODS!" She shouts back and Y/n shakes his head while Peridot laughs.

Pearl growls angrily. "I'VE GOT YOUR CLODS RIGHT HERE, YOU LITTLE--"

"Hold on Pearl. If she's not going to be of any help, let's investigate this thing on our own." Garnet announces.

"I'll come with you!" Steven says excited.

"Sorry Steven, we're gonna need you to stay here and keep and eye on our... guests." Garnet replies as she adjusts her visor.

"Really?!" Steven asks.

"Yeah! Make sure Peridot doesn't try anything. Like convince Y/n to join the dark side." Amethyst says then doing a deep breathing gesture.

"Don't worry, she's harmless without her limb enhancers. Y/n on the other hand..." Pearl says and starts to think. "B-But I'm sure it will be fine." Pearl adds.

"I'M NOT HARMLESS!" Peridot shouts.

"Oh, HUSH UP!" Pearl replies back and The Gems step onto the warp pad.

"Oh! Steven, there's one more thing I have to mention." Garnet starts.

 Steven gets anxious. "What is it?" He asks.

Garnet forms a heart shape with her hands and smiles. "I love you. Bye!"

"See ya later!" Amethyst adds. 

The Gems then warp away, and Steven blushes and waves. 

Times passes by, the sky outside the is getting dark as thunder is heard in the distance. Steven is preparing soup in the kitchen.

Steven looks at the bathroom door and calls out to Peridot. 

"They left, you know. You two can come out now."

"No! I-I like it in here! It's safer with The Y/n!" Steven hears Peridot cry out in reply.

"Steven I'm sensing an incoming disturbance in the atmosphere." Y/n calls out.

"Okay." Steven says back. Steven continues preparing his soup and looks out the window, as he sees a heavy rain begins to pour. Steven smiles.  "Wow, it's really coming down."

Thunder then strikes nearby and Peridot then kicks the bathroom door open and runs out, accidentally slamming into a wall. She is promptly picked up by Y/n who she begins to cling to with her legs and arms wrapped his torso clinging for dear life. 

Y/n is confused but begins to feel sympathetic towards the small Peridot grasping to him. 

Peridot is now panicking. "It's happening!" She cries.

"What?!" Steven asks worried.

"THE CLUSTER!!!" Peridot says as Y/n makes his way over to Steven with Peridot still attached.

"Really?!" Steven asks.

"What else could be making that horrible-" Thunder strikes again. "AHHHHH!" Peridot cries out clinging to Y/n harder and hiding her face in his chest. "It's pounding on the Earth from the inside! This is it, this is THE END of the world!" She cries and whimpers. Y/n feeling sorry for Peridot puts his hand on his back in an effort to calm her. 

"Steven what is going on this loud disturbance is unsettling." Y/n says. 

"Oh, that's just thunder!" Steven says.

"What?"Peridot says lifting her head and looking at Steven.

"Yeah, everything is fine, it's just thunder. It happens when it rains." Steven explains.

"Uh huh?" Peridot replies unsure.

"What is...rain Steven?" Y/n asks.

"You guys don't know about rain?" Steven asks and Y/n shakes his head.

"... I don't know anything without my screen." Peridot mumbles. Her grip on Y/n loosens up now and he places her down beside Steven. 

"I-It's okay. Here, pretend this soup is the ocean. When the sun warms it up, water evaporates into clouds, like this steam." Steven starts to demonstrate as he lifts the cooking pot lid, releasing steam from the inside, and closes it.  "But when the clouds get really heavy, it rains."

"So, scalding liquid pours down from the sky?" Peridot asks. 

"Humans must have more resistant bodies than I first believed if that is true." Y/n adds

"No, no i-it's just water, it can't hurt you. And were not as strong as Gems Y/n." Steven says as he turns off the stove. "Here, why don't I just show you guys?"

Steven steps outside the house and runs down to the stairs, into the rain.

"Woo-hoo!" Steven cries out happy.

"Steven, wait!" Peridot and Y/n now stand hesitatingly at the doorway. "Umm uhhmmm..." Peridot starts. 

"It does appear to be just water as Steven stated but there is only one way to be sure." Y/n says.

"COME ON!" Steven can be heard calling out then he laughs. "Look, I'm okay, it's just water! This is just something that happens on Earth! Isn't it cool?!" Steven continues to laughs and falls into a mud puddle. "WOOOAAAHHH! BWAH!" He stands up, still laughing. "YEAH! WWHHHOOOOHHHHHOOOO!"

Peridot looks up at Y/n who cautiously reaches his hand out into rain, feeling the rain drops on his skin he lets out a small smile. Peridot makes up her mind as she reaches out her own hand then lets the rain drop onto it.  Y/n begins to step out of the house but he stops when he feels Peridot grabs a hold of his leg. He gives her a reassuring look and the two  then slowly step out of the house and into the rain with Peridot still carefully holding onto Y/n's leg.

"YEAH! YOU GUYS DID IT! What do you think? Isn't it cool?" Steven laughs.

"Cool..." Peridot says to herself. Her eyes are in awe at the rain.  

Steven, Y/n and Peridot are back indoors. Steven is drying his hair while Peridot is pacing around, thinking to herself. Y/n is stood besides Steven. 

"So why does it rain on this planet and how often?" Y/n asks Steven.

"Oh I guess it's so the plants can get watered and stuff. As for how often you would need to check a weather forecast." Steven shrugs. Y/n is left to think. 

"That was fun. Huh?" Steven then says.  

"It was... something. Hmmm... Ehhh... Hmmm... Steven...? Y/n." Peridot starts.

"Hmm?"

"I'm going to say something." Peridot takes a deep breath. "Thank you."

"Uhh, what for?" Steven asks while Y/n tilts his head slightly.

"For explaining this "rain" business to me. and for comforting me..." Peridot says but she mumbles the last part.

"Oh, no problem." Steven giggles.

"Yes, you're a much more intelligent creature than I initially thought. I already knew the Y/n was clever however." Peridot states.

"Um, that's... good?" Steven says unsure what to say.

"Yes, much more useful than those... clods. STEVEN! I've made up my mind." Peridot announces.

"About what exactly?" Steven asks.

"I've decided to share some... information with you and the Y/n!" She replies. 

"Aww, I know you use my toothbrush." Steven says.

"N-no... Well.. yes, but it's about the Cluster." Peridot stumbles.

Steven gasps. "You cracked!"

"I haven't cracked!" Peridot shouts.

"Her gem is indeed perfectly intact Steven." Y/n adds.  

"Wait you have to tell the Gems, they need to know this." Steven starts

"No! I don't want to talk to them! You and the Y/n are the only ones I need!"  Peridot walks up to Steven.  "I can show you both now, but I have nothing! My arm attachments, my fingers, my screen, my log, it's all gone! But all of my logs up to date 6-5-2 still exist, backed up in Facet Five of the Kindergarten!" 

"You want me to take you to the Kindergarten? I don't know, uh..." Steven hesitates and Y/n's interest is piqued.

"Steven, don't you want to know about the Cluster?" Peridot asks.

"She is willing to provide information you desire Steven. I advise you to listen to her." Y/n says thinking about it.

"Hmm... okay. We can go to the Kindergarten." Steven gives in.

"Ahhh, YES!" Peridot says happy.

"Bu-u-ut~" Steven starts.

"No! A catch. Fine! What are your demands?"

"You're gonna to have to hold Y/n's and my hand the whole time." Steven point's to Y/n's hand and giggles.

"F.Fine!" Peridot shouts and takes a hold of Y/n's hand. 

"Why is it always my hand.." Y/n sighs. 

Steven, Y/n and Peridot holding hands all warp to the Kindergarten.

"Welp, here we are." Steven says. 

"Okay, great! Let's go." Peridot says.

Peridot leaps off the warp pad platform, dragging Y/n along, However she begins to fall  onto the ground almost landing on their face. However before she can a Y/n's hands catch her and lift her to her feet.His hand then takes hers again.

"Be careful this place looks dangerous." Y/n says looking around in different directions. 

"R.right." Peridot says a slight green blush in her cheeks. 

The three then venture into the Kindergarten.

"This place just gets worse every time I come here." Steven says and Y/n looks around with a distasteful look. 

"I know. It's been so poorly managed. It must have been in way better shape when you first emerged." Peridot says to Steven.

"Emerged?" Y/n asks.

"Yeah, he's some kind of quartz, right?" The three stop walking. "He must have been made here." Peridot says.

"Uh... I came from my mom and dad." Steven says.

"Are those some kind of rocks? Or another planet?" Peridot asks and Steven chuckles. 

"Nope. My Dad is from Earth, but my Mom's a Gem." Steven explains and shows Peridot his gem at his naval.

"You're some sort of... hybrid? How is that possible? I thought it only possible with The Y/n." Perdiot says surprised.

"The answer to that is a story I like to call, The Ballad of Rose and Greg."

"I don't care. Let's just hurry to the control room." Peridot says bluntly.

"You can tell me later Steven." Y/n says and Steven nods with a smile. 

The three start walking again.

"You sure this is safe? The last time I was here, there were a bunch of fusion monsters." Steven says.

"Fusion monsters?" Y/n asks his brow furrowed.

"Yes, I was checking their progress." Peridot interrupts.

"What's the deal with those things?" Steven asks.

Steven Y/n and Peridot begin sliding down the hole to the Prime Kindergarten control room.

"When it became clear that the Earth was no longer a viable colony,  Homeworld decided to use it for something else: a series of experiments. A gem geo-weapon." Peridot explains.

"Oh, did you help?" Steven asks.

"Negative. I wasn't lucky enough to be around for that. But I read over a few hundred years of reports." Peridot chuckles.

"This is where you need to be, right?" Steven asks.

"Yes. I'm going to have to remove this panel and do a bit of work to restore power to this room, sooo... can I have my hand back now?" Peridot asks Y/n. He in turn looks at Steven who nods.

"Okay, but stay where we can see you." Steven says. 

Y/n releases Peridot's hand, and she taps on a wall, causing a panel to pop out. Peridot then attempts to pull out the panel, grunting and straining, but fails.

"It's over... I can't show you anything. Let's go back." Peridot gives up.

"Mind if I try?" Steven asks

"Go ahead, knock yourself out." Peridot says as she looks away

Before Steven can move however Y/n extends his hand and the Panel flies off the wall. Y/n then crosses his arms calmly.

"Whoa!" Both Peridot and Steven say.

"I saw it as a quicker solution." Y/n says calmly. 

"I didn't know you could do that!" Steven says excitedly. 

"I can do lots of things Steven." Y/n replies. 

"That can't be possible! Each Gem is only made for one specific purpose not multiple. Just what exactly did Black Diamond create you for?" Peridot asks as she looks at Y/n in awe.

"What else can you do Y/n?" Steven asks excitedly.

"We can talk about it later Steven were here on a mission correct?" Y/n reminds him and Peridot.   

Peridot begins to tinker with the wires in the wall. "This over here..."

The Control Room's power is then restored.

"It's not perfect, but it'll do for now." Peridot says climbing back out of of the panel.

"Nice job." Y/n comments and Peridot looks pleased with herself. However her pleased look soon turns to an annoyed one and Peridot groans as she cannot reach the Gem pedestal.

"Come on!" Peridot complains

"What's up, 'dot?" Steven asks her.

"I can't quite... reach the- mmm!"

Y/n picks up Peridot and holds her so she can reach the pedestal controls comfortably.

"It's okay to ask for help, you know." Steven smiles.

"I had it." Peridot looks away from Y/n and Steven.

Peridot taps on the pedestal and it lowers to her height. Y/n then puts Peridot down and she clears her throat. She then places her hand on the pedestal in the center, lighting up the control room, and a plethora of Gem Shards are shown on the room's screens.

"These are the early attempts at artificial fusion." Peridot starts to explain.

Steven and Y/n look around. "That's a lot of Gem shards..."

"We were growing them here at this very site, but these were just prototypes for the final product." Peridot says and she taps on the pedestal, and the screen projects the overview of , with a marker displayed around the east coast of North America. "A singular, giant, artificial fusion, comprised of millions of Gem shards. The Cluster."

Steven looks seemingly tense.

"Peridot, you're saying... there's a giant, mutant Gem the size of the Earth under us right now?" Y/n asks.

"Oh, no, when it forms, it'll be much, much bigger than the Earth. Right now, it lies dormant, incubating in the Earth's core, but when it emerges and takes its physical form, it will destroy the planet." Peridot says.

The screen then displays the Earth expanding and shattering, as the Cluster forms its physical form. Steven stares at it with great concern. Y/n glares at it anger and his fist clenched.

"The prototypes are already emerging. The Cluster is next. If we can't get off this planet, we've got to stop the Cluster."  Peridot says and clenches her fist.

Steven starts sweating in anxiety.

 "I thought it'd be impossible, but now we have a chance." Peridot says confident.

"What is it?" Steven asks.

Peridot grabs Y/n's leg and grins malevolently. "It's the Y/n and you Steven!" 

Y/n, Peridot and Steven climb out of the control room.

"Now that you're filled in, we can get to work!"Peridot says.

"Uhh, how am I supposed to help?" Steven asked.

"Well, you have all the information that we need about Earth and its erratic behaviour. Put that together with my expansive knowledge of the Cluster and the Y/n's Abilities and we just might be able to stop it! Peridot says as she starts walking off.

"No, Peridot, I don't think you get it!" Steven starts as he chases after Peridot. Y/n follows behind. "Just because I know how clouds work doesn't mean I know how to stop a giant mutant in the center of the earth! Besides, the only reason that I know anything about clouds and rain is because my dad told me." Steven tells Peridot.

"What are you talking about?" Peridot asks as she stops walking.

"I used to be really scared of thunderstorms, just like you. Then Dad explained how rain and all that stuff works, then I wasn't scared of rain anymore." Steven says.

"Well I'm sure you have other knowledge about how this planet works." Peridot reasons

"Sure, but none of it's going to help us! If we want to stop this Cluster thing, we'll need help from the Crystal Gems." Steven pleads. 

"I said I don't need them! Let's just warp me back to the bathroom or whatever you call it and we'll take care of this. If it looks really bad, then we can just ask this "Dad" for help, right?" 

Loud screeching is then heard, frightening Peridot as she runs and clings to Y/n again.

"Yikes! What was that?" She tightens her grip on Y/n's leg.

"Oh no! Gem mutants!" Steven cries out.

Various cluster mutants appear around the warp pad. One of them leaps in front of Steven, Y/n and Peridot, and Steven quickly summons his bubble shield.

"Do something!" Peridot panics letting go of Y/n's leg now.

"I am doing something!" Steven shouts back.

"Steven." Y/n says calmly.

"Something useful!!" Peridot interrupts.

"Uh... Let's run!" Steven says.

Steven and Peridot run away from the cluster mutants in Steven's bubble while Y/n is dragged inside the bubble.

"Over here!" Peridot says

"No, the other way!" Steven replies.

"Steven..." Y/n says more impatient this time. 

"No, not there!" Peridot cries.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH! Let's run into this corner! Oh no!" Steven also cries.

"We're cornered!" Peridot says horrified. A cluster mutant catches up to Steven, Y/n and Peridot, and pounces on Steven's bubble.

"AAHHH! Can't you destroy it?" Peridot ask.

"No, this is all I can do on my own!" Steven shouts.The cluster mutant begins pushing harder on Steven's bubble.)

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH... That's it, we are finished!"Peridot cries and falls on the bubble floor holding Y/n's leg.

"Steven!" Y/n shouts now and both Peridot and he look at the normally calm gem.

"Lower your bubble." Y/n says calmly now.

"WHAT! ARE YOU INSANE?!" Peridot asks Y/n.

"Trust me Steven." Y/n says and Steven looks at Y/n. He feels conflicted but soon nods realising why. "Oh of course!! Alright here goes." He answers.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? NO!" Peridot cries out as Steven lowers his bubble shield. 

Y/n sticks his hand out again and the Fusion monster is unable to move forward. Y/n then closes his fist and the monster is poofed into it's shard form. Y/n catches it in his hand.

"Alright Y/n!" Steven cheers and Peridot lets out a sigh of relief.

Y/n doesn't look happy however. He looks down at the shards in his hand. 

 "Steven!" A voice calls out.

"It's the Gems!" Steven cries.

The Gems arrive and begin poofing the other cluster mutants.

"Peridot, there's no way we can stop this thing in the Earth on our own. We need the help of the Crystal Gems." 

Peridot sweats in hesitation. The Gems then leap in front of Steven, Y/n and Peridot.

"Steven! Are you alright?" Pearl asks worried.

"Move aside, Steven." Peridot says as she pushes Steven aside and walks up to the Gems

"Peridot?!" Amethyst says surprised. 

"What are you three doing here?!" Pearl asks as she also notices Y/n too.

"Steven, I thought I told you to keep an eye on them." Garnet says.  

"I know, but-" Steven starts to say.

 "He did what he was told. Peridot says reluctant as she gazes at Steven, then back at the Crystal Gems. "Alright, listen up you clo- nyargh- Crystal Gems! I've made up my mind. I have something to tell you about the Cluster."

Steven sighs with relief that Peridot is finally going to tell the Gems about the cluster. He notices Y/n looking down a the shards in his hand. 

"Are you okay Y/n?" Steven asks him.

Y/n turns to him with an angry expression.

"This is an abomination. Who would do this to Gems!?" Y/n asks. 

"The Diamonds." Garnet starts. "Only the Diamonds could do something like this."   

Peridot feels the need to defend her Diamond but when she see's Y/n anger she thinks better of it. 

"It's okay Y/n we can try and help them." Steven says but he is horrified when Y/n suddenly clenches his fist and shatters the shards in his hands. 

The others gems all gasp as well. Even Peridot is surprised. 

"No! Why did you do that we could have helped them!" Steven shouts. 

Y/n doesn't answer Steven.  As he crouches down in front of him. The Crystal Gems summon their weapons not sure what he will do. Y/n however makes a small hole in the ground and places the shards in the hole. He then covers the hole back up with dirt. 

"You can't save these Gems Steven." Y/n says. "They are too broken now. The Diamonds have taken any Identity and Freedom they had and created something awful. These shards are suffering I'm only helping them rest." Y/n says rising to his feet again. 

Steven clenches his fist. "That not we do as Crystal Gems!" He shouts. 

Y/n looks down at him.  "Are you saying that the Crystal Gems will willingly let these shards suffer?" Y/n challenges him.  

"No." Steven says as he walks to another shard and bubbles it. "I want to help these Shards. I might not be able to now but I have to believe that one day I can." Steven says as he taps the top of the bubble and sends it to the temple. Steven then proceeds to do the same with other shards.

Y/n sighs. "Why must you wish for the impossible." He closes his eyes. "Very well Steven. I shall try things your way." 

The Crystal Gems all look at each other before Steven nods and smiles. "Thanks Y/n." 

"Come on let's go home." Steven says as he finishes bubbling the last shard.

Everyone is stood on the warp pad as they warp back to the temple. Garnet is the first to say anything. "Tomorrow we can discuss The Cluster." She says. 

"Fine you Crystal Clo..Gems. Steven. The Y/n, I need your help to prepare a presentation on the Cluster." Peridot says as she steps off the warp pad and begins to make her way back to the bathroom.

Suddenly Y/n's gem begins to glow and a sound can be heard behind the gems.

The gems all turn around to see the Temple door glowing and soon a new light appears in the middle. It is the same colour as Y/n's gem.

"What is happening!?" Pearl cries out in shock. 

 "Woah! Y/n got a room too!" Steven says amazed.

"B..But how!? Rose built this door herself. Why does Y/n have a room here?" Pearl questions.

Y/n steps towards the temple door and it opens for him. Y/n steps through the door and it closes behind him. 

Y/n's room is like space . It feels infinite and quiet. Stars in the distance help to light the room. 

"I need to sit down I think." Y/n says to himself. A chair soon poofs into existence below Y/n. 

"Intriguing. So it can materialise desires?"  Y/n says and he thinks. 

"Room can you show me my memories?" Y/n asks.

Y/n exits the room a while later slightly frustrated. 

"Of course it wouldn't work." He sighs.

He can see Pearl asking the other two gems about the temple door. Y/n decides to not ask any more questions today and he instead returns to the bathroom where he can see Steven helping Peridot draw something with that Y/n had learned were called Crayons.

"AH the Y/n has returned!" Peridot says pleased with his presence. 

"How was the room Y/n what was it like? " Steven asks curious. 

"Unhelpful. I figured out that it can project your desires. However it could not show my memories." Y/n says. 

"Oh... I'm sorry it didn't work. Maybe you could try asking it to show you something else?" Steven suggested. 

"If I may we are running out of time we have to get this presentation on the cluster finished Immediately!" Peridot stresses. 

Y/n sighs and pats Peridot's hair to calm her. She didn't expect the gesture and recoils out of fear. 

"T..The Steven hand me some cray...yons..." Peridot says flustered.   

Y/n sits down and begins to help the two. 

And that's the chapter! I hope you all enjoyed it please if you can leave a vote and a comment it really helps! I know I said this was going to be a weekly story but for now it will be twice a week as my country is on lockdown and I have nothing better to do with my time...Stay safe out there folks! I'll see you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.4K 59
(AU where Steven doesn't move out and stays in Beach City after Steven Universe Future) You've lived in Beach City all your life. For 17 years you'v...
26.4K 441 37
Sally was supposedly a girl with amnesia. She is a girl who was found by two humans. Scientists can't explain what she is, nor can anyone else. When...
731K 11.9K 117
In this story you are a Painite. The rarest gem and I recall hasn't been in the show. You are sent to Earth to find Peridot and Jasper along with the...
23.6K 517 28
You find a necklace in your attic that belonged to your grandmother. She told you years ago about her adventures on a far off planet, but there's one...