District Transfer - The Hunge...

By bridgetwynneb

Ailbe Javal has a new life in district 2 where she has a new family and friends. But how can her life go on i... More

District 2
Another outcast
The reaping
A fancy capitol train
The capitol
Kiss-ass dinner
Boot camp day 1
Boot camp day 2
The competition
Time to prove my skillz
Free day dinner
And we're live!
Let the games begin.
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Home free
And we're live!

District 13

60 1 0
By bridgetwynneb

Explosions. I was running for my life. As I turned to look at the ruins of my destroyed home, district 13, strong hands clasp around my shoulders and waist. A blindfold is slipped over my eyes and I'm dragged away, not bothering to scream because everyone I loved or hated was now dead. I'm thrown into the back of what sounds like a van along with 3 others that managed to survive this fatal day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162 0 23
"No one wanted to play with me as a little kid So I've been scheming like a criminal ever since To make them love me and make it seem effortless" Ayv...
2.7K 226 23
The war is over, but the battle is still being fought. The Dark Days of Panem are over but nothing is looking brighter. The Capitol has just squelche...
57.5K 2.8K 17
There was a reason that the whole of Panem rarely spoke of the 69th Hunger Games: it was one of the most bloody and brutal of them all. Not everyone...
3.4K 74 23
After the rebellion of Panem lead by Katniss Everdeen, President Paylor declares one Hunger Games. But a different way. Six boy and six girls will be...