ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ // ᴋɪᴍ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ ✔

By bbyjueol

What happens when a lost girl gets swept up in a battle of BTS against EXO? Will she survive? How will the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 12

342 16 1
By bbyjueol

After a little while, Chanyeol came back, with a bunch of other males, they were all quite short compared to Chanyeol, except one. They all were skinny and also quite pale.

One of them had bruises all over his body, he must have been Baekhyun as he also looked the weakest among the others.

Chanyeol pulled out a phone, seemed to dial a number with such excitement.
Why was he so excited?
Who was he calling?

"Hey asshole, what's up? I heard you kidnapped a girl. Y/n was it?"

He had put it over speaker, so I could hear.

"No. You wouldn't-" it was Taehyung.
Taehyung?
Why would Chanyeol call him?

"Yes you bloody rascal, its exactly that. We have her/him here, and if you want to get her/him back, we expect you to come here. By. Your. Self."
No if Taehyung comes here, especially if he comes here alone, they'll beat the shit out of him.

"You, better play along or else..." the bandaged one whispered to me while signalling to me, death.

Chanyeol put the phone near my face gesturing me to talk.

"Taehyung don't come here!!! You know they'll murder y-." I pleaded to him. I didnt know what came over me. I knew Taehyung and the other boys were kinder than Exo. They left me to be. As if I just lived with them, they gave me a choice, and in the end even freedom.
But Exo, they tied me up in a basement. I couldn't let Taehyung come here to these people, they-
they would never let him go.

The other tall one had closed my mouth shut with his hand, cutting me off before I could finish.
"Shut up you little bitch!" He scolded me.

Chanyeol ended the call, with an evil grin on his face.
He turned to face me.
His grin immediately turned into an angry expression. His eyebrows were now furrowed, and his eyes had now narrowed onto to me.

"Why the fu*k did you say that, you were supposed to play along, not 'don't come here Taehyung', you piece of shit!"

----------------------------------------------
A/n: Exo I am so sorry, you are, such kind, gentle and goofy beings. I'm sorry, I had to make you guys evil. I needed a villain to this story. 😅
I love you guys, please don't hate me.
Stan Exo y'all.
(Also congratulations Chen❤❤❤)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 61 19
"I didn't deserve such an angel."
35.3K 691 29
⚠️ EDITING ⚠️ you move to California back with your brother and mother sadly for you it's not summer. You have to attend a new school, how will it go...
3K 313 23
"𝓘𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓼𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻" Everyone left her when she needed them the most. Y/n , an orphan was s...
16.8K 630 24
A cute short series.. Two university student who met in some unexpected moment. The two souls loves to fight but when it comes to love they can blu...