(Laughing jack x reader) let'...

By ibunicorn

(Your name) is a quiet and mysterious 5 year old . Her parents thought she was insane and so decided to take... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 preview
Chapter 16 *the end*
A/N
Sequel!!!!

Chapter 6

17.1K 635 229
By ibunicorn

I've turned (your age) now and I'm finally getting out of this place. I have formed a plan to escape now all I have to do is put it in motion . this will be risky but I have nothing better to do than let my life rot away . I think I've forgotten what the outside world looks like ........ I can't wait to see the sky again.

"Pant.......pant ........pant" I'm so close to being free , just a little more to go !

I'm going to die I need to hurry they are right behind me ! The alarm bells are ringing loudly , damaging my ears as I ran through the long white hallways .this is not good I need to get out of here !

It's so cold outside

It's so silent

I lay my head against a tree now sitting in a hunched position , hugging my knees as I admire the lush green trees around me .

I can't believe it

I'm free!

A smile crawls up my face and tears stream down my face. I can't believe this ! I'm free!

I stand up and began joyfully dance by jumping up in the air and waving my hands all over the place. "IM FREE!!!!!!" I scream out full of happiness and relief.

...........

Now what ?

Crap I didn't think this though . where was I Suppose to go ? What do I do now ? I know nothing about the outside world !!?!?. Crap again I'm starting to get a panic attack . I need to get out of here and find somewhere to sleep and live in oh ! And maybe get a job! Shut up (your name) your going ahead of yourself !

I sigh . Look at me talking to myself damn it !I guess I'm still crazy ........

"Ouch how long have I've been walking in this forest ? My feet are beginning to hurt and I've yet to find somewhere to spend the nig- ............... what's that ? "

This weird zombie like thing is walking towards you in tattered clothes and a open bleeding skull. my body freezes at the sight of the creature but I soon realise it's one of my visions .

Forgot for a second that I could still 'see things'

The zombie disappears and I'm alone again........

In the woods

................

God damnit!

I begin to repetitively banging my head against a tree trunk hard , soon blood was pouring from my injured forehead making me groan at my idiotic ways .

"Why am I so unorganised " I asked myself out loud , licking a drop of blood that tickled down to my mouth.

*eternally sighs*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344 33 14
Slenderman leaves his daughter Iris on the door step of some humans so they can raise her. Until Iris turns 18 she will never know where she comes fr...
45K 981 32
Y/n was always considered different too everyone except their Nanna who dies unfortunately. However, Y/n meets the creepypasta's who are similar too...
116 0 16
A eighteen year old girl who was kidnapped by a psychopathic deranged doctor has finally broke free from her hell. When she meets a strange boy and f...
210K 4.2K 23
Little (M/N) and his little sister Lisa were abandoned in the woods bye their parents. Without anywhere else to go they started to wonder around. Whi...