The Bachelorette

By KitKat0305

Falling in love isn't always easy. Neither is going through a heartbreak. Alanna fell in love in one of the... More

Get to know me
First night (part 1)
Meet the contestants (Part 1)
Meet the contestants (Part 2)
First Impression Rose
Rose Ceremony
Week 1. Group date
Week 1. Cocktail party
Week 1. One-on-one
Week 1. Group date
Week 1. Cocktail party
Week 1. Rose ceremony
Week 1. Who left?
Week 2. Group date
Week 2. Cocktail party
Week 2. One-on-one
Week 2. Group date
Week 2. Cocktail party
Week 2. Rose ceremony
Week 2. Who left?
Week 3. Group date
Week 3. Cocktail party
Week 3. One-on-one
Week 3. Group date
Important!
Week 3. Group date winner
Week 3. Cocktail party
Week 3. Rose ceremony
Week 4. Group date
Week 4. Cocktail party
Week 4. Group date
Week 4. Coctail party
Week 4. Rose ceremony
Who left?
Week 5. One-on-one
Important!
Week 5. Group date
Week 5. Cocktail party
Week 5. Two-on-one (Part 1)
Week 5. Two-on-one (Part 2)
Week 5. Cocktail Party

Week 4. One-on-one

245 5 0
By KitKat0305

Hello New York City!

Today we started a whole new journey. We were in a new place, surrounded by new adventures, new adversities and new love.

The guys were already here, and they were getting settled in in their hotel. I was on my way over to their hotel so we could start our week with a date. It was a little chilly today, and I hope that wouldn't ruin my date for today.

When I arrived to the hotel, I enter the elevator and pressed the 25th floor.

I knocked on the door, then opened it.
"Hello, hello." I sang as I entered the room.

Everyone turned around and saw me standing there.

"Well, hello." Will said.

"How are you guys?"

"Better now that you are here with us."Brent said.

"That's great. Well, welcome to beautiful New York City. I love this place and if I'm being honest, this is one of the places I can call home."

"That's nice." Charlie said.

"What are you doing here?"
Colton asked.

"I came here because one of the dates is about to start. So, Jack R. are you ready for our date?"

"Me? Absolutely. Lets go." he answered.

"Perfect. Bye guys, see you later."
I told them as I grabbed Jake by the hand.

We exited their hotel room and went to the lobby.

"How are you?" he asked me.

"I'm good, how about you?"

"Excited. Extremely excited."

"Really?"

"Yeah." he smiled and kissed me.

"So, I thought that we could do what a normal couple would do while being in New York City. We are having a picnic in Central Park."

"That's really nice."

"Lets go."

We were walking hand in hand, enjoying our moment together.

"Okay, I want to blindfold you, because I want it to be a surprise."

"You already told me what we were doing."

"I know, but I want it to be a surprise. Do you trust me?"

"100%"

I blindfolded him and grabbed his hand so he could walk easily.
"It's just a few more steps and we're there."

"Cool."

Once we arrived to where the picnic was, we stopped. I put my hand on his chest and reached for his lips. I wanted to give his a kiss so badly.

"What was that for?" he asked.

"Just a little thank you for trusting me."

"I will always trust you."

"Okay, I will remove the blindfold, are you ready?"

"Yes."

I took the blindfold off of him and he gasped.

"This is really beautiful."

"Really?"

"I mean, not as beautiful as you, but it's perfect."

"Come on, lets sit down."

"This view is fantastic."

"Yes, breathtaking evenly. When I'm in the need for a break, I always come here. I actually love bringing my dogs here. It's peaceful."

"Yes, it is. So this is your spot?"

"You could say that."

"Hey, let's toast." He raised his glass. "Lets toast for an amazing day, in a beautiful place, with the perfect girl. I have been waiting for my alone one with you and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect date. So cheers to us."

"Cheers." I raised my glass. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Yes." He answered.

"I know you live in LA, and from what I got from our previous conversations, you love living there."

"Yeah. It's a really good place and my family is near, so that makes it better."

"As you know, I live here in New York and I love it here. If we were to end up engaged, would you consider moving here to New York?"

"I think that is a really good question. Obviously in every relationship there has to be a compromise from both sides. I would love it if we ended up living in LA, because my whole family is there, my job, my friends, and ultimately I think LA is a perfect place to live. With that being said, I think that for both of our sakes, we could live somewhere in the middle so we wouldn't be as far from our lives. What do you think?"

"Ever since I was a little girl, my parents taught me that home is where the heart is. If we were to end up together at the end of this, I wouldn't mind where we lived, as long as we were together. I would love it if it was here, in NYC, but I wouldn't care, because we would have each other." I said as I took a sip of my drink.

"Wow, now I feel like a total idiot for what I said."

"No, don't. You were being honest and that is what I wanted. Honesty."

"Yeah, but I could've said something nicer."

"Hey, don't beat yourself up. If we end up together, we have time to figure out our future and what we want."

"Now that we are on the topic of the future, have you thought about what you want for your wedding?"

"I have. Absolutely. You know, a lot of girls dream of their wedding day since they are little. I was one of those little girls."

"I can imagine you dreaming of your wedding day."

"Yeah. When I was about 11 years old, my grandparents renewed their vows in Idaho and I just fell in love where their ceremony took place. It was like a platform, surrounded by water. The only way you could get there was by boat and I loved that idea. I always get emotional thinking about my wedding day, standing there in front of my loved ones, declaring my long lasting love to the love of my life." I told Jack as my eyes started to water.

"Hey, don't cry. This is supposed to be fun."

"This are not sad tears, they are happy tears. I'm just excited for the future."

"You are so darn cute." he said as he leaned to kiss me. "Hey, it's getting a little chilly, do you want my jacket? You are only wearing a thin blouse."

"No, it's okay. Thanks. I new this would happen so..." I reached for something inside the picnic basket. "Here. The blanket isn't really big, so we must cuddle up."

"Hey, fine by me. You don't have to ask me twice." he winked at me.

"Haha. You are a cheeky man."

"Well, this cheeky man wants o kiss you, so come here."

I leaned into him and he kissed my lips.  We kept making out for about ten minutes until we had to go get ready for our cocktail party.

*At the mansion*
Knock, knock, knock.

"Guys, date card." Liam said as he entered the living room. Everyone gathered. "Okay. Josh, Will, Bill, Theo, Shawn, Alexander, Brent. 'Maybe it's time that you get to know me on a higher level.'"

"What the hell does that mean?" Shawn asked.

"Dude, are you stupid? Do you know anything about Alanna? She is an architect, that means she will show us some buildings."

"Wow, Josh. You don't need to be a dick. It was just a question." Shawn replied.

"A stupid one."

"Whatever."

*Back with Alanna and Jack*
Did I mention that today's cocktail party was in my apartment? No? Well, today's cocktail party is at my place and Jack didn't know that.

As I finished getting ready, I heard my buzzard go off. Jack was here.

This was my look for today.
I grabbed my heals and went down to the lobby to greet him by the door.

"Hey, how are you?"

"Better now that I'm with you." he smiled and gave me a hug. "You look amazing. Is it possible that you get prettier as the days go by?"

"Is it possible that you get handsomer as the days go by?"

"Maybe."

I just chuckled at his comment.
"Come, I want to show you something."

I grabbed his hand and entered the elevator to the 7th floor.

"I will show you something that I'm very proud of."

"Okay."

We reached the door and I unlocked it.

"Welcome to my home."

"This is where you live?"

"Yeah."

"This is amazing."

"Thank you. Do you want a tour around the house?"

"Absolutely. Lead the way."

He intertwined our fingers and I started the tour. 

"Well, this is my entryway."

"Next is my living room."

"My kitchen."

"Next is my dinning room. It's not really big as I already have an island and I live by myself, so I don't need a lot of space for eating."

"Now my bathroom."

"And this is my room."

"It's a really nice bedroom. I quite like it. And I noticed that you are a very earthy girl. You have a lot of wood in your house."

"Yeah. I had to remodel some places and when I began to chose my decor and furniture, I decided that I wanted something natural, so I chose wood."

"You have a lovely house Alanna."

"Thank you. I quite love my home."

"Gimme a kiss."

I leaned and kissed him. He placed his hands on my waist and I ran my fingers through his hair. It was so soft. 

"I have a surprise for you."

"Another one?"

"Yes."

"You spoil me too much."

"Do you remember that time when I wasn't able to attend a group date?"

"Yeah, you came to New York, right?"

"Yes. Well, I had to come here to plan everything for this week. I did come for work, but I also came to prepare everything. As I was planning our date, I wanted to plan something special for us. So follow me and I'll show you."

We walked hand in hand. We reached the terrace and I blushed because I didn't know if my idea was a little stupid.

"This is for us. I thought that we could cuddle here to watch the sunset and talk a little."

"This is really nice."

"Really?"

"Yes, thank you for this. Today has been really wonderful."

"I was a little unsure if you would like this."

"Rest assure, I quite like this."

"Well, lets sit down and enjoy the view."

We sat down and snuggled. 

"Hey, I haven't asked you this. How are things in the house? Are you feeling okay there?"

"Yes. I get along with most of the guys. They are good guys."

"With most?"

"Yeah, I haven't really talked to Josh."

"Why?"

"He is usually alone. Every time he gets, he picks on Shawn and we all like Shawn, so he avoids being with us."

"He picks on Shawn? How?"

"He just critiques everything he does."

"Hmm. But you are having a good time?"

"Absolutely."

"Thats good."

We stayed silent for a while, watching the sunset form my terrace snuggled up under the blankets that were laid on the sofa. I was hearing his heartbeat. I was loving our time together. Even though we weren't talking at the moment, the silence was comfortable.

"Alanna?"

"Yeah."

"Can I tell you something?"

"Sure." I looked up. 

"I know we haven't known each other for a long time, but I am very appreciative of our time together. You are a beautiful, intelligent, strong woman. You truly are one of a kind."

"Thank you."

·I have been watching you and the way you behave in every situation is fascinating. You stick to your beliefs, your values and you don't change the way you think for anyone. That is truly mesmerizing."

"Wow, thank you. The means a lot."

"I know this might be a little early, but I think that you should know that I am starting to develop stronger feeling for you."

"Really?" I asked him as I bit my lip. 

"Yeah. I feel that we have a really strong connection and my feelings for you get stronger as the days go by."

"We do have a strong connection. I'm gonna be honest with you." I moved a little so we were looking at each other better. "When I'm with you, I feel like time stops. When I'm with you everything disappears and it's just you and me. I feel comfortable and truly myself."

"I am confident that this relationship could go all the way."

I smiled at him and kissed him. I grabbed the rose and turned to him. 

"I want to thank you. I had a lovely time with you today and I really enjoyed myself."

"Me too, Alanna. Me too."

"So, Jack, will you accept this rose?"

"Every time. Always."

I pinned the rose to his jacket. 

"Well, I know you have to go know, because I am staying here, but know that this place will always have its doors opened for you, should you need a place to stay."

"Thank you. I'll see you soon."

"See you soon."

And with a last kiss, Jack was out of my home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 548 30
❝ I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways ❞ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* in which she's in love wit...
76.5K 3.2K 24
What does it take to catch the eye of a handsome billionaire? For Alina it only took some enjoyment. She was just dancing in the rain when someone sa...
1.9K 34 30
This is it. My chance to find love... What happens when you fall for your wingwoman? Title: The Bachelor's Wing Woman Synopsis: Leo couldn't find...
97K 4.5K 53
Based on the Netflix Series, "Love is Blind" "I've never been this scared before Feelings I just can't ignore Don't know if I should fight or fly But...